Learning Express Franchise Opportunity
Do you want to take part in the vibrant market of the toy industry? To be successful, it’s best to invest in a company that has a dedicated home office support, guidance from a regional advisor, and helpful advice from your fellow storeowners. Check out here how to start Learning Express franchise and look for a bright future.
Entrepreneurship and creative thinking has been at the heart of Learning Express ever since it started. The owner, Sharon DiMinico, found a need to have a store that offers games for children and high quality toys and books all the way through pre-teen.
Learning Express Franchise Business Guide
To start the process of owning your own Learning Express franchise, take time to check out this process:
- Application – you can apply online to download the registration document over their secure server. Fax the completed form to the company.
- First Contact – upon receipt of your application, the company will perform some preliminary competitive research and demographics in your chosen area. If your qualification meets the minimum criteria, you will receive your FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document).
- Phone Interview – this is a chance for you to get to know the company and vice versa. Make sure that there is a perfect fit before you continue with your intention to franchise.
- Store Visit – Learning Express will advise you to visit a nearby store and have a chat with the owner. This will be set up by the company and would be a great chance for you to investigate the business from the inside.
- Discovery Day – you need to come to Devens Massachusetts and spend time to meet the different departments such as Finance, New Store Development, Operations, IT, Marketing & Graphics, and Buying & Merchandising.
- Decision Time – this is where you negotiate your business terms with the company as well as choose the location.
- Training Schedule – while your store is in construction, you can attend the 8-day training program with a classroom format as well as a practical and hands-on approach in the setting.
- Logistics – you will begin to work closely with an adviser until the grand opening of your store.
Startup Cost For Learning Express Franchise
As financial criteria, you would need at least $300,000 liquid, unencumbered cash and the ability to finance the resources needed for the store. Here is some important financial information:
- Franchise Fee – $35,000 covers the license cost
- Leasehold Improvements – from $0-$60,000 can cover your initial costs of building out or remodeling your intended location
- POS Equipment – software subscription services, license fees, point of sale equipment, and hardware system would be about $17,000
- Furniture and Fixture – $32,000-$35,000
- Training Costs and Organizational Costs – professional fees, utility deposits, and lease expenses would be from $2,000-$7,500
- Grand Opening Advertising – $5,000
- Inventory – initial requirements would range from $90,000-$150,000.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Starting an Enopi-Daekyo Franchise
- Starting Aloha Math Franchise
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- How to Start Mathnasium Learning Centers Franchise
- Start a Private School Franchise
- How to Become Primrose School Franchisee
- The Russian School of Math Franchise