College Hunks Hauling Junk Franchise Opportunity
College Hunks Hauling Junk is a junk removal company that is open for franchising to anyone who can qualify to the standards set by the company.
New appliances and furniture come in to the market luring the eyes of many. Every family has new additions to their belongings, be it big or small. And as people acquire those things, they also have to let go some.
This means, even if the item is broken or not, it has to be placed in a box and have it sent to the junk yard. Household have two ways of how they want their boxes transported to the junk. One option is to just leave it in front of their house and wait for the garbage men to pick it up. And the other is by calling up College Hunks Hauling Junk to pick it up and decide on what to do about it.
College Hunks Hauling Junk specializes on providing its clients with junk removal services. They are always on call for private households and business companies. They are ready to accept junks and wastes as long as they are not hazardous. The most common materials that they accept is the old furniture, old clothes, yard wastes, and many more. They will segregate all of the materials that may be recycled, donated, and be broken down to be sent to the junk yard.
This business has a good way of partaking with the efforts of solving the country’s problem with overflowing wastes that originated from the household. This way, the entrepreneurs earn profit, the clients have more space in their house, and the environment will have a fresher start by slowly cutting down the wastes. A College Hunks Hauling Junk business is perfect for you if you are an advocate of saving the environment, or better yet, saving the planet. And so if you are interested on how you can join the network of franchisees of College Hunks Hauling Junk business, then you must consider going through its franchise information.
You will be sure to get your hand on a franchising unit of College Hunks if you have a considerable management and leadership experience. The skills that you may have earned in those experiences may help you handle the coming situations in this business with more ease and confidence. As an entrepreneur, it is a big advantage if you have a net worth amounting to at least $135,000. It will show that you are financially stable and can have more money to roll in and out for this business. Also, the required liquid capital of the company is $70,000. You will succeed in this business if you can commit fully in all of its undertakings. And since you are planning to enter a business, it is also important that you have enough knowledge on the basic transactions and concepts used in the field you have chosen.
Once you qualify as a franchisee, be ready to invest a total of $65,000 to $90,000. Your investment will go a long way in this business. You will use parts of your investment in many different aspects that you will be required to comply with. The first one is the franchising fee, which must be paid upon signing the contract. You must be able to pay $35,000 for your franchising fee. And as part of the company’s rights over the company, you must give 7% of your net sales.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise