Buy an EagleRider Motorcycle Rental Franchise
EagleRider Motorcycle franchise was from a humble beginning like most of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle it is offering to its clients.
Founded in 1992, the company has now turned to be the largest big bike rental company in the United States and other locations around the world, which offers many of its clients the "freedom of the road" that each Harley-Davidson bike offers.
Based on the company website, the mission of the company is to develop and give opportunity to qualified individuals to have a career in adventure and rental market. To know more about EagleRider, see the article below and learn how you can have the adventure of your life:
As the largest motorcycle rental company in the world, EagleRider Motorcycle offers various business options for interested franchisees. It is also offering vehicle rental agencies, power sport dealers, and other business models to maximize the earning potential of one franchise.
If you wish to buy an EagleRider franchise, just fill up an application form, which can be downloaded in the company’s official website. After that, the company will contact you and will discuss to you everything that you need to know about the franchise.
Here are several things that you need to know:
The total investment cost for one EagleRider franchise ranges from $30,000 to $300,000, which is relatively cheap considering the number of Harley-Davidson motorcycle that will be handed to your possession.
Meanwhile, the franchising fee will range from $15,000 to $36,000 depending on the territory size available for you. Sometimes, the company will have at least two franchises in a 10-mile radius because of the large clientele in that particular area.
Also, if you qualify to have a franchise of EagleRider, the company will charge you around 10 percent of your annual revenue for the royalty fee. The term of agreement will be for 10-years and could be renewed if you like to continue with the franchise.
EagleRider is the best franchise opportunity for businessmen who wish to have the adventure of their lives. Not only that the company will give you the satisfaction you will find in a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, it will also give you the profit you also wanted.
The training and other support will be handed by EagleRider in its headquarters for six days. Also, an online support will be included as part of the franchising fee.
Toll free hotline, newsletters, and other security/safety procedures will also be provided by the company to ensure smooth flow of business in the first few months of operations.
Meanwhile, the company will also take care of all the advertising that you need including TV spots, radio and online announcements. Flyers and poster designs is also available.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Honda Franchise
- Starting a Midas Automotive Repair Service Franchise
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair Franchise Information
- How to Start a Novus Auto Glass Franchise
- Napa Auto Parts Franchise
- Starting a Matco Tools Franchise
- Starting a Maaco Franchise
- Racetrac Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Opening an American Tire Depot Franchise