About Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies franchise
Do you like Jamba Juice or Starbucks? Discover and explore the best of both as you look at the amazing franchise opportunities we are offering you. We can guide you in starting a Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies franchise today and you can rejoice in the edge of having smoothies mixed with Maui Wowi Hawiian coffees.
Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies was founded in 1983. This company has already experienced meteoric growth including almost 500 franchised units worldwide.
It’s recommended that you learn more about their history. It is the only franchise offering natural, authentic Hawaiian products such as fresh-fruit smoothies, blended coffee beverages, as well as genuine Hawaiian lifestyle merchandise.
Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies Business Guide
You can put up your Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies franchise anywhere that people gather: in car washes, department stores, shopping malls, event venues, universities, schools, health clubs, hospitals, office buildings, and stores. Here are the things that make the business successful:
System for Success – the company celebrates its Aloha Spirit through embracing principles of sustainable living, balanced living, harmony, and family values.
Unparalleled Support – there will be various advertising and marketing materials provided to drive and promote your business. A helpdesk can answer your questions 24/7, and the real estate development team will give you a systematic approach to shorten your store build-out time and streamline your process.
Unmatched Flexibility – you can build a small or big business depending on what you wish. This may mean a 60 sq. feet mobile cart or a 600-1,200 sq. feet retail store. A concession trailer or mobile cart may cater to events while a retail store may be located in office buildings, drive-thru, stand alone, airport, lifestyle centers, strip centers, or mall locations.
Superior Products – all natural, fat-free, and fresh fruit smoothies as well as proprietary blending of Hawaiian Coffees are exclusive to the company. Other authentic Hawaiian products include 100% Kona Coffee, macademia nuts, other coffee blends, and various snacks.
Startup Cost for Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies
Maui Wowi has its headquarters in Greenwood Village, Colorado. In order to financially qualify for a franchise, you need to have a $50,000 liquid capital as well as $250,000 total net worth. Initial franchise fees are as follows:
- Single Unit Franchise - $27,500 – owning/operating within just one fixed retail location.
- Standard Unit Franchise - $36,500 – owning/operating up to three units (any combination of mobile/retail units).
- Empire Builder Franchise - $59,500 – owning/operating up to 10 units (any combination of mobile/retail units).
If you will open in the United States, your total investment would range from $75,000-$550,000. Of course, these numbers would still depend on a lot of factors such as your location, size of your business, and the business model you will select.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides