Who to Talk to About Starting a Business
The benefit of someone guiding us with our entrepreneurial dream cannot be underestimated.
There are people out there who are willing to share with us their business wisdom and let us get over the hump when starting a business. Read on and learn who they are.
Everything in life can be easier if we have someone beside us, guiding us and setting light in the path that we trod. It is the same with starting a business. Most of the times, we just have a good idea on what business to start or venture in. But it is unlikely that we have all the knowledge and entrepreneurial wisdom to begin on the right track. Yes, we can scour all the reading materials we have in our reach (magazines, newspaper and even the Internet) but the feel of the present pressing challenges of starting the company sometimes is still in need of detailed fine tuning from someone in the know. In this case, who to talk to about starting a business then is a good question.
First and foremost, don’t be depressed if you cannot find anyone with authority from your family members. They just might be not into business. But be cheerful that there are many people, authority in their own rights whom you can talk to when you plan to start a business. Here are two authorities who to talk to about starting a business:
If you have a master degree in business management or have gone to business school colleges, then finding a business coach will not be hard for you. It is known in the business community that many business coaches also work as instructors in business school and they themselves have their own businesses. You can approach these people and talk about your plans of starting a business.
There are also professional business coaches that you can find all over the place ready to provide you with their entrepreneurial wisdom and services. Having business coaches are now trendy and if they are not effective then they would not exist at all. Try to contact these people for your plan on starting a business.
Mentors are defined as those who have done and been there and sharing their entrepreneurial wisdom with you. If you are familiar with the book of Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad, Poor Dad then most probably you will have a good idea of what a mentor is. If you know someone who has done effectively to grow a business, then probably you can get him as a mentor and talk your plan on starting a business.
- Hi. I am in Philadelphia, Pa and my question is "how do you start a profit business with not for profit stores in the business?"
- hello my name is olajuwon brown. i would like to start my business off i would love any help i could get. i am in new orleans, texas, in also mexico i could work till i die i am eager to learn
- hello, myself vikas. I'm in maharastra will have earlier starting a business. Pune is the area had want to star cctv surv. system with biometric, fire alarm, access control system, shutter alarm, video door phones. so plz help me how to start it and what will u help me to purchase products.
- I need to start a cctv installation Business but please give me the budget? How can I start my business? where to get a Training? and whom to contact and what are the requirements/duration/fees thank's JHB Gauteng in South Africa
- Hi, We have started cctv service business and it is licensed but now we want source to get contracts. So Can you help me by providing some consultancy details who can give us contracts. Or are there any other source to get projects and contracts.
- hello, my name is madhav . I'm in hyd. I want to start new business of security products selling and installation... of cctv, biometrics, burglar alarm, video door phone, fire alarm & fire extinguishers.. so plz help me how to start this business and where can i get/purchase these products. how much budget is require to start this business.
- Hi. My name is Girish. i live in mumbai. i want to start new business of security (CCTV) product installation. How much budget is require to start this business.
- I want to start my owner business but i don't have money to start i'm looking for a help but myself i know how to do that work, i have at least six years experience of installation.
- I want to create more job because crime in our country is very high.
- I recommend Korea CCTV CAMERA. The Korea products are still good quality and good feedback. I have used Korea' products for 8 years in USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want to know about cctv business...pls, help me about details.
- Los Angeles California USA
- Hi, I am saiteja i am from Parigi, ranga reddy district, Telangana, india, 501501......India's top companies investing in our area in 2015 for the wind and solar energy. Most of the Government offices constructing newly. If any one invest for Cctv business I will show a best way to success there business. Most of the schools, offices, are constructed in our area. I want investment and a best knowed person I will show you room for rent
- want to start a cctv shop please give instruction
- hey my name is Snegugu I like to open my business, I like to open chicken shawarma, so now I don't know where to start and I don't have enough money to open this business. my wish within two years come is to open another stores, bar, restaurants. Thank you
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides