Owning a Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchise
Do you know people who desire great-tasting and quick food options that will not jeopardize their health and lifestyle? There are a lot of people in this category and you can take advantage of this market by establishing a lifestyle cafe near them.
In this regard, we can show you how to start Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchise here.
Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe is under Kahala Corporation, which has developed a brand appealing to active and fitness-minded consumers. The company offers great taste, low-sugar, low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie and healthy drinks without sacrificing flavor and quality. The cafes are located primarily in multiple areas such as workout facilities or health clubs.
Where to Start Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchise
Primarily, Nrgize Lifestyle Cafes are located in fitness and health clubs to make people physically and mentally healthy. The average time between the selection of site and the date of opening is around 60-90 days. Actually, the opening date will be affected by construction and other department or city permits.
Take note that even if Nrgize has a master lease agreement for some health clubs, their franchises are equally suitable for business parks, regional malls, and some non-traditional venues. Right now, Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchises are located in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. And if you’re interested in their franchise opportunity, you can contact them directly.
Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchise Business Plan
The franchise fee is only $30,000 plus the building cost of the store. Though the initial investment would vary depending on the location, the range would only be about $113,900-$339,300.
You may opt to avail of a “turn-key” package which includes the franchise fee, any construction fees or deposits payable to the landlord, fixtures and equipment, contractor fees, architectural services, and even the cash register. The classroom training course will last for 5 days while another 5 days will be allocated for the in-store training. Here are the next steps in owning Nrgize Lifestyle Cafe Franchise:
- Complete a Personal Profile Application through their website, by mail, or by fax.
- Your application will immediately be reviewed by NRgize’s Executive Committee in order to determine if you can meet the qualifications set by the company in owning a franchise.
- The results will be communicated to you by a Franchise Relations Manager.
- You may be asked by the Executive Committee to present a business plan at their Scottsdale, Arizona corporate office. Then after your presentation, you will be notified of the final evaluation if you’ve been given a franchise or not.
- Once the franchise has been granted to you, their Franchise Relations Manager will begin site selection and preparation for the training as well as the Grand Opening.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- Owning a Pita Pit Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity