Owning a Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service
The franchisees of Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service enjoy low entry costs as well as low monthly overhead. This means that you can generate profit faster compared to other franchised businesses.
Are you wondering how to start your Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service Business? This guide will give you six easy steps to do so.
Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service is the leader in senior and personal care market. For the last 4 years, they’ve been ranked as the number one Senior Care Franchise throughout North America. Currently, they have 600 franchises growing every month for more than 20 years.
The Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service Fees and License
This franchise is designed to help you build your business with low monthly overhead and low entry costs. You’ll only need $46,200-$84,800 as startup cost. This means that you’ll realize profits faster compared to other franchise systems. With Home Helpers/Direct Link Information, you don’t need a storefront location, product inventories, or a medical background. In addition, an extensive training program will teach you everything that’s necessary to succeed.
A successful business needs the right image. Definitely, the image that you create in the marketplace will determine your level of success. However, it takes a lot of money to do this. Knowing this, Home Helpers/Direct Link Information created the most sophisticated and complete image building program. Every month, they invest on both local and national marketing. Moreover, there are advertising programs to help franchisees remain ahead of competition.
Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service Guide
- To start your own Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service, all you need is to follow six steps:
- Request information – contact Home Helpers franchise ownership at 1-800-216-4196 or complete their “Request for information” form in the website. Then, you will be e-mailed with an information packet. A dedicated Franchise consultant will also assist you with your decision-making process.
- Phone consultation – an assigned Franchise consultant will provide you with more detailed information and answer your questions.
- Attend a corporate visit – these are done in Cincinnati, Ohio. When you visit the corporation, it would allow you to reflect if this business is right for you. Also, you would meet the members of the Operations and Support team who may be working with you in the future.
- Finalize your decision – upon working with the Franchise consultant, you can make the decision if this ownership opportunity is fitted to you. In this stage, you can review and finalize Franchise agreements and pay the franchise fees.
- Attend the training – there will be one-week training in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a classroom and hands-on operational training where you will be introduced to the proven marketing program and franchise operations staff.
- Celebrate your grand opening – after your initial training, your Home Helpers/Direct Link Information Service is now open for business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting an Allstate Agency
- Starting Your Own Results! Travel Franchising
- All About Cruise Planners/American Express Franchise
- Buying Nanny Poppinz Franchise
- How to Start Glass Doctor Franchise
- CertaPro Painters Franchise Information
- Owning a BrickKicker Home Franchise
- National Property Inspections Franchise Information