Open College Nannies & Tutors Franchise
College Nannies & Tutors provides childcare and academic support up to age 17 and one advantage is that College students and graduates will provide that to your children.
Owning a franchise is easy for they are to provide sufficient management support while letting you to be the boss of your own business.
Franchising is an easier way to start up a business. Not only that it gives you the ease on establishing a concrete and profitable business plan but it also assure proper allocation of your investment. However, this will materialize only given the fact that you have chosen the right business or company to franchise.
Hence, if you are aiming to meet your financial goal and provide childcare and education at the same time, College Nannies & Tutors is the right one for you.
College Nannies & Tutors is a business providing childcare while giving academic support to children from pre-kindergarten to college bounds seniors in high school. In College Nannies & Tutors, College students and college graduates will serve as nannies to families looking for childcare and role modeling up to age 17.
Their academic and development services are based on research that is well demonstrated by universities and institutions worldwide.
The company was founded in 2001. They started franchising the business in 2005, and now have 39 franchises. The advantage of franchising College Nannies is that it requires low start-up costs, home-based option and business model designed for early cash flow. Franchisees were also provided by territory security and flexible development plans for future growth.
They also provide franchisees with hassle free start-up programs thus, you can be sure of having appropriate operational systems, marketing plan, technology, learning centers and training programs to make your business a success. They are proven highly effective and manageable.
They continuously help franchise associate through sharing marketing initiative, new ideas, staffing support and management system.
More so, you may select on whether to start the business on a retail center, a professional building or you can rent a smaller office. They give you the chance to design and run your business both according to how you wanted it to operate as long as it is still in line with that of the College Nannies.
Franchise fee is at $25,000 with minimum net worth requirement of $500,000 and $100,000 to single franchises. The total investment needed is about $60,000 - $154,000. Their franchise program is one of the most economical in their industry. Their administration system provides computer system that enables your business to run smoothly and efficiently. IN addition, the College Nannies & Tutors has an outstanding systems, recognized brand and is trusted by many family clients.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Start a Private School Franchise
- How to Start Mathnasium Learning Centers Franchise
- How to Become Primrose School Franchisee
- The Russian School of Math Franchise
- How to Start a Cooking School Franchise