OneCoach Int’l Franchise
With the increasing adversity in many businesses due to improper managing, OneCoach Int’l offers coaching and consulting services from the experts in the industry to reach out especially to small business. Qualifications for franchising the business include both financial and business experience.
Franchising is one of the safest ways to start a business coaching and consulting services of your own. This kind of business requires building a lot of reputation to earn the trust of clients.
And if you are not willing to start at the square one yet have that desire to be among the respected provider of business coaching and consulting services, then you rather franchise OneCoach Int’l.
Founded last 2005, OneCoach Int’l only started franchising in 2007 yet now has over 17 franchises in the United States.
Basically, OneCoach Int’l renders coaching and consulting services especially to small businesses routing for success. They are engaged in providing businesses with the most updated trend in the industry in order for them to cope up with it and apply necessary actions for their businesses’ profitability.
Not only that franchising OneCoach Int’l lessen business planning burden but it also gives the franchise owner the assurance that his franchise will most likely to succeed same as what have happened with the other franchises.
Franchising fee for the business is estimated to be ranging from $23,500 to $265,000 with an ongoing royalty fee of $750 per month. On the whole, total investment needed for franchising the business would be form $40,100 to $318,000 depending on the scope of the operation. In addition, the term of agreement is a five years renewable contract.
Qualifications are set at a $500,000 net worth requirement and a cash liquidity of $75,000. The company also prefers business experience especially in sales, marketing, coaching and or coaching. Absentee ownership, on the other hand, is not allowed by the company. Financial qualification is one of the first things that the company evaluated when applying as candidate franchisee.
OneCoach Int’ l provides training and complete management support to its franchises. The training, by and large, will be about the business processes from managing the finances, the people, the standard operating procedures, up to dealing properly with the clients and how to make them loyal to your services and other related practices. The training’s purpose is to make a consistent approach to business coaching and consulting services through out the franchises.
The company makes sure also of the effectiveness of its national marketing efforts. Marketing is crucial in this line of business. In most cases, word of mouth attracts more clients since testimonials are really powerful especially when it comes from someone respected in the industry who found the services helpful in making his business decisions.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Start a Private School Franchise
- How to Start Mathnasium Learning Centers Franchise
- How to Become Primrose School Franchisee
- The Russian School of Math Franchise
- How to Start a Cooking School Franchise