How to Take Off the Negative Online Reviews of Your Business
As an entrepreneur, you have to be alert regarding what’s being said or reviewed online about your product or brand.
There are a lot of sites such as Angie's List, TripAdvisor and Yelp, where there are a lot of reviews, comments and posts being posted about businesses.
Typically, these sites have reviews that are coming from individuals or consumers who are vocal enough to voice out their positive and negative thoughts and views regarding your business. Last summer, there was a study released by Cone (a Boston-based strategy and communication agency) which stated that there are about 80% consumers who decided not to buy a product that have negative reviews online.
If you are a business owner who gains negative online reviews, you have to do someone about it. In order for you to get your market back, you have to resolve the issues right away. There are things that you can do to resolve the problem. Here are the tips that you can do:
- If there is a poor review regarding your product, you have to respond to it as soon as possible. Never ever wait for more and more readers to see the reviews and add comments to it. Respond to it right there and then.
- In responding, see to it that you introduce yourself in order to come up with a human touch, in order for readers to see a face in your organization.
Now, if in case, there are consumers that are posting positive review regarding your products or your brand, you have to see to it that you’ll maintain it or even do something that can exceed what your consumers are expecting from you. You have to see to it that you train your staffs very well and make them exceed your new consumers’ expectation.
Jot down all of the online reviews about your business. Take note that you can learn a lot from all of these reviews, comments and posts online. Bottom line is, you must always provide the best products to deliver the best value to your company.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Business News
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides