How to Start Your Franchise Business with Mail Boxes Etc
With the recent collaboration with the UPS group of company, Mail Boxes Etc. has become one of the world’s leading “packaged” delivery system. Located almost anywhere in the United States and more than 40 other countries, its brand name has been synonymous with efficient shipping, mailbox, and packaging.
Since 1980, the company has been requiring its franchisees to have a net worth of $150,000 and above.
To date, the company has adopted the UPS concept of providing service anywhere in the world in the fastest time available.
In acquiring a franchise with the company, a well-rounded businessman needs a start up cost of $171,000 to $280,000; this includes the franchising fee of $30,000. Meanwhile, other regional offices of the company require a cash liquidity of $60 to $100,000 for a first-time franchisee.
Upon signing a contract, the company or a businessman will be committed for 10 years in the delivery business. The contract is also renewable should you wish to continue service. The in-house franchisee association will also request those that are interested to pay 5 percent in royalty fee from its annual revenue.
An application for Mail Boxes Etc. franchise is available online. All you have to do is to fill up the application form and the company will get back at you in a moment’s notice.
Also, an interested franchisee is required to have general skills in computer in order to manipulate the delivery destination and the amount of the package that will be delivered. Constant monitoring in the delivery business is a must.
Qualified applicants will be trained under the company supervision. The number of hours training will depend on how many franchise they wish to have. Based on the company records, some 33 percent of owners have more than one franchise unit under their names.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise