HomeVestors of America Franchise Information
HomeVestors of America Inc. also known as “We Buy Ugly Houses” franchise is the No.1 homebuyer in the United States and other countries around the world. With over 45,000 ugly homes bought since 1989, the company has now turned into a $10 billion empire with lots of business opportunity to grow and to be successful.
HomeVectors of America will turn ugly, unlivable, and dilapidated homes into fully-furnished, breathing home spaces in no time.
It is a $10-billion industry that promises to bring out the shine in old houses. It is also the number one destination for thousands of first-time homebuyers and renters in the US. With over 200 franchises in the US alone, the company is now looking for few good men who can handle business situations in the housing industry and turn it into profit.
HomeVestors of America Inc is the number franchisee when it comes to low-cost franchising business in the real estate market. For a businessman, who wanted a quick cash turnout in a franchise, then HomeVestors is the best way to realize your dreams.
It is also perfect for people who wanted to work part-time but still have a financially-rewarding business career.
Here are several things that you need to know about HomeVestors and how you start your career in real estate industry:
HomeVestors is now offering new and improved franchising options, which includes a very-low $10,000 franchising fee. The company has seen the potential of ordinary people like you and decided to help and see to it that you grow in your chosen career path.
According to the company website, a potential business partner should have at least $50,000 liquid cash assets since the estimated investment range for one HomeVestors franchise is around $40,500 to $114,500.
With its world-class business model, hundreds of franchisees are now living the life they always wanted in just over two years of being a partner. The return of profit to each home that was bought, remodelled, and refurbish, was simply outstanding.
Also, the mass advertising campaign and the name recall for the business can not be denied as one of the best in the US. People who wanted to have low-cost, simple, and relaxing homes, HomeVestors is the No.1 destination.
Meanwhile, in terms of territory availability, the company will help you know what need to know in the industry. They will help you indentify place, contacts, and houses that you can buy.
The support and other trainings, on the other hand, will be given to you as soon as you are finished submitting all the requirements for the franchisee. This will be done in the company’s headquarters for one week.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- Dollarama Franchise
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities
- ExpressTax Franchise Information