It seems not many knows the fact that carrot is the second preferred vegetable around the world next to potato. Knowing this important information gives you the idea that growing for commercial purposes carrots is something of a serious business with high financial reward.
Venturing in growing carrots nevertheless takes simple steps to be successful.
According to experts, carrot is the second most popular vegetable next to potato. In the mid-1990s alone, world production of carrots exceeded 14 million metric tons annually. If you can see how big this is, then you will have a good idea of how lucrative growing carrots or commercial carrot growing business is. And if you are thinking of starting a farm and do not know what crop or vegetable to grow, then probably the best option there is for you in creating a financial windfall for you is growing carrots.
If you are already sure or basically interested in growing carrots for commercial purposes, then it does not do harm to know some basic understanding of how you can squeeze all the production and business side of commercial carrot growing business. Below are some important information you need to know before you start growing carrots to its full commercial potential, which means financial success for you.
Subject 101 for Commercial Carrot Growing Business
Now if you are already planning to start growing carrots the logical thing for you to do in this regard is obvious. Learn the ins and outs of growing carrots if you are planning to grow them right behind your backyard or same vast farm you own.
It is important to know the technical side of growing this vegetable to get you on the right track from the beginning. In this regard, you need to research key points on how and what makes carrots grow without hassle as possible. This may lead you to study what kind of pH level your land should have and what kind of types of agricultural diseases can affect your carrot farm. This also includes whether you will need fertilizer and what kind if you will need one.
This pointer is vast to explain but this can be summed up by this simple sentence: know your vegetable.
The Entrepreneurial Insight in Commercial Carrot Growing Business
If you are through with knowing your vegetable, which is carrots, then the next issue, since this is a commercial business, is what kind of carrots you should grow so you can sell them and make quick money out of it after harvest time. A clue to this pointer is knowing what is in the carrot market. Entrepreneurial insight will guide you for example whether it is financially beneficial for you to grow cream-colored carrots, which is right now making a comeback in the market.
- Pls. Send us detail carrots farming. how to produce & sale. Nasik, Maharashtra, India.
- Hello, i am starting farming as a family investment in Uganda, growing vegetables for the market ( carrots, green pepper, cucumber, egg plants) as well as a piggery farm. we already have 3 acres of good arable land. i need information that will guide my family. i will be grateful for your help
- Dear Sir, Please send us details for carrots farming,what is best season of carrots farming,which seeds to be used please suggest to me.
- hey,am trying to do a special project on green pepper and i want you to direct me on how to arrange my methodology of finding out the effect of using both organic and inorganic fertilizers on yield.pliz do me this favour and i will be grateful
- hi, Give me examples of carrot diseases and preventions. henry kampala, Uganda, 0778826225
- please sir if i am to lease land for farming which party of uganda is best for carrots, onions, cucumber farming. thaxz
- I request for information on how i can start small scale farming in Uganda. Mostly in carrot, egg plants, onions.
- I request for information about green pepper growing and selling in uganda eastern region and in iganga district
- what is the best spacing for carrots? what are the indicative figures for world carrot production? nice time
- all information regarding carrot growing and selling and other vegetables please do not look far but contact Mr. Guma on 0702583658 / 0772583658 or visit their offices at Empower behind kingdom supermket on kabusu road lubaga kampala.
- my business location is Hoima-Katasiha, Uganda-East Africa, plant carrots, fruits, watermelon, cucumber and the land is 1 acre
- Am planning to start carrot farming but need to know if I invest for 1 acre of land the quantity of yield on harvest. Secondly how many seeds and variety I will need to have good harvest.
- Hello i would like to start planting vegetables especially Nakati, bbuga, green paper and egg plants please i request for your guidelines!! Thanks a lot!!
- Am from Eastern Uganda Buyende district and i need to venture in growing carrots, Irish potatoes, green pepper and egg plants.. But i need to get more information about soil suitability
- Hi i would love to start growing carrots for commercial purposes but don't know how to go about it please i will really need your help urgently. help me know the dos and don'ts of growing them what to do exactly and how to take care of them. Thanks a lot in advance.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides