Carmakers Shifts to Higher Gear at IAA Motor Show
Despite uncertainties in the overall global economy, auto makers are now shifting to higher gear with nearly 90 new vehicles models expected to debut at the 2011 IAA, the biggest motor show in the world.
Despite uncertainties in the overall global economy, auto makers are now shifting to higher gear with nearly 90 new vehicles models expected to debut at the 2011 Internationale Autombil Ausstellung (IAA) , the biggest motor show in the world.
Organizers of this year’s IAA expect massive turnaround in the automotive industry with more than 1,000 exhibitors from over 32 countries showing off their cars in the 235,000 square foot halls of the Mess trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
Held every two years, the Internationale Autombil Ausstellung is the biggest and the most important auto show in the world – but 2011 is expected to be 25 percent bigger.
“It is going to be a strong IAA,” said Matthias Wissmann, VDA president.
On Thursday, the auto show has opened its doors to many professional drivers and car enthusiasts. It will run for 10 days and is expected to attract as many as one million visitors.
With the start of the car show now at its full blast, many carmakers and associations expressed confidence that the debt crisis in Europe and the sluggish economic recovery in the United States have not affected the industry, noting the increase in vehicle sales in the past months.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Business News
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides