Buy a Postal Annex+ Franchise
Below is some information you might need if you want to buy a Postal Annex+ franchise. It is a fact that postal service nowadays is very important especially if you are busy in your work and do not have time to do personal deliveries and shipping.
Knowing the fact that a lot of people are preoccupied with different chores in their life as a parent to their children, worker in a company and a businessman, and doing personal postal tasks may consume a lot of time, effort and money.
That is why Postal Annex+ was built to provide postal and shipping service to people. And with a lot of convenience they do not need to worry on meeting their deadlines and save more time and money in delivering mails and other important documents to their business partners.
Postal Annex+ was established in the year 1986 by Jack Lentz. It started when Lentz was in need of looking for a postal service within their area but unfortunately he did not find any business establishment that offer postal service. That is the time when he decided to open his own and named it Postal Annex+ that is located at San Diego, California in the year 1985.
Aside from postal service he also offers different business services. It also stores rent postal boxes and also offered packaging and shipping services. And since he is offering postal services, the store also sells office supplies and greeting cards.
The main mission of Annex Brands, Inc is to provide and improve a worldwide network in terms of trade and commercially situated companies that will provide a one stop shop business services solutions and shipping service for customers and business alike. And by providing transportation services that include moving vans to shipment, delivery via air, sea and land.
It also offer document shipping and small package delivery, you can choose different shipping company such as FedEx, UPS and USPS. Another service that it provide is private mailbox rental, high speed photo copying in black or white and colored ink, notary service, fax machine services, printing, key duplication, greeting cards and many more. It is like a one stop shop business service center.
Buying Postal Annex+ franchise can be a lucrative business because it is already establish and known as one for the largest shipping and business services companies that is based in the U.S that has 400 branches offering business services around the globe.
And if you are going to buy Postal Annex+ franchise the total investment needed is $138.8K up to $200.1K with a franchising fee of $29.95K and an ongoing royalty fee of 5%. Term of agreement is 20 years which is renewable. You need to have a net worth of $200k, cash liquidity requirement of $75k.
They also offer training available at the headquarters for 10 days, at regional conferences for 3 days and at franchisee’s place for 4 days.
- Grand opening
- Purchasing cooperatives
- Toll-free phone line
- Field operations/evaluations
- Security/safety procedures
- Marketing Support
- Ad slicks
- Regional advertising
- Co-op advertising
- National media
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise