Becoming Home Energy Auditor
Perhaps you are now thinking of becoming a Home Energy Auditor. In this article, you will learn the steps on how to become one and realize your dreams.
By the time you’ve finished reading, you will know the qualifications and the certifications needed to become an energy auditor. Take advantage of the work from home opportunities you can find today.
If you’re familiar with the construction and home building terminology, cooling and home heating systems, and home inspection, you can use your knowledge to become a home energy auditor and start working from your own home. An energy auditor is one who inspects homes to determine the energy efficient levels. You will need to determine the energy consumption of homes, cooling costs, chart heating, and test the HVAC systems for proficiency.
Qualifications for a Home Energy Auditor Biz
The qualifications of a home energy auditor vary from one company to another. Even if you want to work from home, you will need to comply with the qualifications and certifications as required by the state or country you live in. having a background in the areas mentioned earlier can put you at a great advantage as well as a background in business. You should also meet the eligibility requirements set by Association of Energy Engineers. You need to be a graduate of architecture or engineering in accredited colleges or universities. If you’re not a graduate of these courses but you were able to finish a 4-year degree course, you can qualify as energy auditor provided that you have at least 4 years experience in energy management. For those who graduated with a technical degree, you will need to have 5 years of experience in the area. There are times when some individuals are not able to finish a degree but are now working in energy management positions; if this is the case, you need to have 10 years of experience.
Certifications to a Home Energy Auditor Biz
Depending on the place where you live, certifications are required. In some places, coursework is no longer required but this is not applicable to all countries. Oftentimes, written tests are given to those who want to become energy auditors. Assessments are also given and today, you can also take the online examinations offered by various accredited companies or organizations. You will need to inquire at state or local government about the certification requirements to become a home energy auditor. Since you’ve decided to work from home, the certifications will greatly depend on the mother company that you’ve chosen. The company will be the one to provide you with a list of the required certifications that you need to comply. You can also inquire from the local or state government so that you won’t violate any law while practicing as a home energy auditor. This is important so that you won’t encounter any problems in the future.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Funeral Home Business
- Ideas for Home Based Business
- How to Start a Home Baking Business?
- Starting a Home Health Agency
- Starting a Woodworking Business
- How to Start a Hair Extension Business?
- Starting Home Sewing and Embroidery Business
- Start a Home-based CAD Drafting Business
- Start Your Own Homemade Preserves and Pickle Business