About Crown Trophy Franchise
Crown Trophy is the most successful and fastest-growing sports-related franchising in the United States. With its unique franchising concept, Crown Trophy aims to provide franchisees with a truly exciting and unlimited business future.
The franchisor also gives people who loves sports a chance to grow with the community through its environment-friendly business concept.
With over 150 successful locations in the United States, Crown Trophy has been the leading franchisor for businessman who has the natural ability in doing business. It also has the widest selection of items like trophies and award items, which makes it the top destination for people who wants to have the best trophy designs.
Here are several things that you need to know about Crown Trophy:
Total Investment – The total investment cost for one franchise of Crown Trophy ranges from $165,000 to $190,000. This already includes the initial franchising fee of $35,000. The term of agreement will last for five years and is subjected for optional renewal.
Start-up Package – They will take care of all the equipment, items, and other things needed when you open your first store. The start-up package will include a full-stock storefront, which is armed with the high-quality catalogs, marketing materials, and exclusive lineup awards to ensure flow of customers even during the starting days of business operations.
Support – Crown Trophy will designate a team of expert staffs that will help you to coordinate all the necessary purchase, installation, and delivery of all the equipment and machinery required in daily operations of the store.
Other business support includes management and accounting package that will help you learn the powerful methods of managing your finances.
Trainings – Also included were on-site training to assist all your staffs and facilitate the business growth in the first few weeks of operations. Once you were able to choose the right business location for your franchise, the franchisor will then set-up an 8-day training program on the site to familiarize yourself and your staffs in the operations of the store.
A separate training at the company headquarters in New York will also be given to you to help you learn keeping the store organized and speed up the business process.
Marketing Strategies – The franchisor has developed a top-class marketing concept that has been perfected through years of experience. For the past twenty years, Crown Trophy has developed and designed a business growth and development strategy that will directly put your business in the way of success.
This includes building relationship with the community that you operate with, constant exposures to public activities, and other related works that would help get the attention of the people about the business.
Also, having Crown Trophy as the brand name is one of the most powerful tool to advertise your franchise. The company is one of the most recognizable brand in sports-related business making return of investments easier than any other business offering in the market today.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities
- Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information
- Admiral Gas Station Franchise Opportunity
- Wild Birds Franchise Opportunity
- Clothes Mentor Franchise Information
- Owning a Gateway Cigar Franchise
- How to Become a Franchisee of Ace Hardware Corporation
- Arrow Garment Franchise
- How to Become a G Shock Dealer?
- Starting a Yankee Candle Store
- Starting a True Value Hardware Franchise