Royal Laser Gets Offers Amounting Up to $30 Million
Royal Laser now finds itself in the middle of making huge decisions regarding which offer to grab and turn down with what looks to be a $30 million deal.
Recent reports in Toronto indicate that renowned steel processor Royal Laser Corp. (RLC) gets more than 20% of increase in terms of sales this past Tuesday after they accepted an unexpected takeover offer from an anonymous company.
This unsolicited offer helped boost the share price up from 5.5 cents (or 22%) to 28 cents as it paired with a Royal Laser Corp executive’s second bid for non-core assets from the company, the Toronto Stock Exchange informs us.
As of the present time, the RLC Company still did not reveal the identity of the company that gave them help. However, it has been noted that the non-binding offer for the company’s share will be subject to several conditions such as due diligence and even the sale of non-core assets of Royal Laser, consisting of Royal Laser Manufacturing, Smokey Manufacturing, WAM Industries, Envyrozone and Thunder Tool.
What this means is that Venture Steel, Royal Laser Corp’s steel processing business, will be left out in terms of the offers non-core assets at an estimated 31 cents per share or equivalent to $30 million.
As if that was not enough, RLC also have been given another offer, this rime from Bill Iannaci - Royal Laser Corp’s co-chief executive officer. The deal leads to the acquisition of roughly $8 million of non-core assets as well. As a result of the deal, it has been agreed upon that Iannaci will be required to pay $1.1 million of cash and then assume an equivalent amount of $6.9 million for the liabilities of the mentioned assets.
Royal Laser has presently appointed a special committee that will help evaluate the two offers and eventually make final recommendations.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Business News
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Xceed Mortgage Corp. Charged By HSBC Financial For Breach Cases
- Yum Brands Q3 Profit Report Fails to Ease China Fears
- Workers Strike at St. Marys Cement In Bowmanville, Ont., Over Pension Demands
- World Color Press Advances despite Decrease in Profits This Year
- With the Availability of Iphone, Telus Increases Risk for Blackberry