List of Home Business for Retirees
Retirees refers to those who are no longer active in their work. This does not mean that when one is retired from work the person is no longer fit to work or they are old enough to work.
Some retirees are those who were offered early retirement by their respective employers. So here are some suggested lists of home business for retirees.
You are retired and want to start a home business and don’t have any idea on what business you would get into. You can start by asking yourself: What are my special interests? The answer to that question can be the answer to what type of business you will get into. If you love baking, then you can start homemade baked goodies like cookies, muffins, cakes etc. You only need to have an oven; utensils used for baking and of course the ingredients for your baked goodies. Marketing strategy would be to sell them to your friends and neighbors. Your friends and neighbors may be able to refer you to their friends and eventually these referrals of your friends and neighbors may refer you to their friends as well.
If you have the passion for cooking then you might want to try a catering business. You need to have a complete set of cutleries, utensils, chafing dishes etc. You can start by catering to an intimate group of people then eventually you can expand to a bigger venue like weddings, birthdays etc.
If you think you have the gift of gab then you can start with a home based networking type of work. There are many products which offers networking search the web for these companies. Some companies offer minimal amount of investment then you may want to try several of them.
If you are a licensed accountant then offer your services to companies who need auditing services. They will more likely get your services rather than pay a huge amount of money to the more established auditing firms.
If you are a teacher or have teaching background then you can offer tutorial service. You can limit the number of children you would want to tutor depending on your available time. This is mostly done after school hours and during weekends and pay depends on the subject you are tutoring.
You can make your home a home that offers senior care or local elder care in your community. You are not only helping in taking care of the loved ones of your community but earning from them as well. Inquire from the department of health services for requirements.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Funeral Home Business
- Ideas for Home Based Business
- How to Start a Home Baking Business?
- Starting a Home Health Agency
- Starting a Woodworking Business
- How to Start a Hair Extension Business?
- Starting Home Sewing and Embroidery Business
- Start a Home-based CAD Drafting Business
- Start Your Own Homemade Preserves and Pickle Business