How to Start Your Pizza Hut Franchising Business
Pizza Hut, one of the biggest franchising companies in the food market, is a much-preferred business venture because of its popularity among consumers. Today, the corporation has over $37 billion in assets, making this one of the fastest-growing businesses in the market.
Yum!, a corporation that owns Pizza Hut, demands certain qualifications for interested franchisees and these include liquid assets worth $360,000 and $1 million net worth. Meanwhile, the corporation also requires individuals to have at least three years of experience in managing restaurants.
The reason why the corporation requires interested franchisees to be well-experienced in the field of business is that it would take entrepreneurial skills to manage food chain giants like Pizza Hut. Meanwhile, for those people who lack experience in business, the corporation will allow them to become franchisees only if they will hire a partner who has a background in the food industry.
According to Pizza Hut, the startup cost for a chain would range between $268,000 to $1.4 million (the cost will depend on the size of the restaurant and its location). Meanwhile, the franchising fee costs $25,000 which is relatively lower compared to other food chain giants in the market today.
After paying the franchising fee, entrepreneurs are still required to pay a royalty fee worth 6.5 percent of the food chain’s annual gross revenue. This percentage is considered a little bit higher compared to other franchising restaurants and fast-food chains.
Entrepreneurs can apply as Pizza Hut franchisees online. All they have to do is answer the application form and wait for the company’s response.
For those who qualified as Pizza Hut franchisees, the corporation will provide them multiple training programs that will teach them how to manage effectively this food chain business. With leadership and management courses, franchisees will be more equipped with knowledge that can maximize their profit.
- Gatti’s Pizza Franchise Opportunity
Gatti’s Pizza is accepting franchisee applicants who can meet all the qualifications and requirements set by the company. Are you interested for a pizza franchise?
- Learn How to Start a RedBrick Pizza Franchise
Learn how to start RedBrick Pizza franchise and get the chance to make big bucks out of their healthy yet tasty pizzas.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Dominos Franchise Cost
- Starting a Franchise in Papa John's Pizza
- Singas Pizza Franchise Info
- Beggars Pizza Franchise
- Cost of Pizza Hut Franchise
- Romans Pizza Franchise
- Pronto Pizza Franchise
- Arni’s Pizza Franchise Info
- Start an Apache Pizza Franchise
- Giovanni's Pizza Franchise Cost & Opportunity
- Brothers Pizza Franchise Info
- Brooklyn Pizza Franchise Information