Dominos Franchise Cost
From the year it was founded up to this time, Domino?s Pizza is considered to be the most popular and well-recognized franchise business especially in the world of pizza delivery.
They continuously strived to become the most excellent pizza delivery company in the whole world.
An overview of Domino’s Pizza
Brothers Tom and James Monaghan bought the Dominick's Pizza in the year 1960. They bought it for the amount of $500. After a year, they changed its name to Domino’s Pizza. Now, it already had 8,966 franchises in more than 50 countries all over the world. It has already been labeled as a “megabrand” because it already reaches a total of $5.1 billion in terms of global retail sales. This includes $3.2 billion in domestic sales and $1.9 billion in international sales. To learn more about Domino’s Pizza’s products and services, you can go to www.dominos.com.
How much does it Cost to Own a Domino’s Franchise?
There are two categories when it comes to franchising a Domino’s Pizza. These are internal franchisees and external franchises. In the internal franchise, Domino’s Pizza takes the role of the General Manager of the franchise for at least a year and then after that leaves the operation to the franchisor. On the other hand, an external franchise lets the franchisor instantly operate and manage the operation of the Domino’s Pizza franchise. Internal franchise cost ranges from $0 to $25,000, depending on if the franchisor is a group of women or veterans, while external franchise costs about $25,000. They also provide franchisors an inclusive training on franchise operations, business marketing, and financing, and other necessary tools for business. It also includes a program for franchise development and pizza preparation.
Domino’s Pizza’s Franchise Benefits
Owning a Domino’s Pizza has lots of benefits. Here is some of it.
- A qualified veteran who wishes to own or franchise a Domino’s Pizza can have an up to 80 percent discount on franchise fees.
- They also provide added benefits on the part of minority and women owners.
- Domino’s Pizza provides a money-making business scheme and an excellent distribution system.
- They provide an advertising program, especially for local franchise owners. This helps these entrepreneurs to market their business well in their area.
- They have a finance program so as to provide financial assistance to their qualified franchisors.
- They also let their franchisors become part of a cooperative advertising program. This helps them enhance their local marketing and strategies and also to collect funds.
- Domino’s Pizza provides a special incentive program for different kinds of organizations such as Women’s programs, MinorityFran, and VetFran.
- Domino’s Pizza’s franchise is not affected by the recession.
- The name “Domino’s Pizza” is widely known all over the world. With this, you can be sure that you invest in the right business.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Your Pizza Hut Franchising Business
- Starting a Franchise in Papa John's Pizza
- Singas Pizza Franchise Info
- Beggars Pizza Franchise
- Pronto Pizza Franchise
- Romans Pizza Franchise
- Arni’s Pizza Franchise Info
- Start an Apache Pizza Franchise
- Giovanni's Pizza Franchise Cost & Opportunity
- Brothers Pizza Franchise Info
- Brooklyn Pizza Franchise Information