California Pizza Kitchen Franchise
California Pizza Kitchen is considered to be the leader when it comes to authentic California style dishes and cuisines.
They serve different kinds of dishes such as pizzas, salads, soups, pasta, sandwiches, and desserts.
How does California Pizza Kitchen Started?
California Pizza Kitchen was founded on the year 1985 by Flax and Rosenfield. They just share their money to rent a space. Instantly, their restaurant become popular and soon, they have put up many restaurants all over Southern California. By the year 1992, they are already 26 branches of California Pizza Kitchen. After that, the company continuously expanding was having opened 15 restaurants on the year 1993, 28 more on the following year, 18 stores on the year 2002, 22 on the year 2003, and 28 new restaurants in 2004. To know more about how California Pizza Kitchen started, you can visit http://investor.cpk.com.
Are there any available California Pizza Kitchen recipes in the market?
As part of the company’s charity works, they publish their own recipes book comprising of some of their popular dishes. They are selling three cookbooks in all of their restaurants as well as in all major bookstores. All of the income will go to their charity foundation. This foundation helps many children’s charities all over the world. You can view their recipe books at www.cpk.com.
Do California Pizza Kitchen offers franchise opportunities?
California Pizza Kitchen only offers franchising opportunities to selected entrepreneur, most commonly the ones that already has a restaurant franchise. Their requirements include:
- A proof that you already had an experienced in handling restaurant franchise.
- Currently owns different restaurants chains that have a proven name. If it is possible, it must be a full service US brands.
- Knowledgeable in marketing trends, labor, and other business skills.
- Must have a minimum net worth of $5 million.
- Must have a minimum cash investment of $2 million.
- Qualified franchisers must send restaurant managers and some employees to California to undergo a vigorous 3 months training.
Is it possible to buy shares in California Pizza Kitchen?
Yes it is possible, but the shares in California Pizza Kitchen can only be bought through your stockbroker.
Where can I tell my concerns about California Pizza Kitchen?
If you have something to say, like any comments or suggestions, you are free to do so. All you have to do is to go to their Contact Us page, or call 1-800-91-WE-CARE. Their customer service lines are open between 7:00 AM and 12:00 AM PT. You can also visit their web site to look for the nearest California Pizza Kitchen in your place. If you have concerns regarding food allergy, you can contact their Food and Beverage Department through their number, 310-345-5000. You can also visit their support center at 6053 West Century Blvd. Suite 1100, Los Angeles, California, or call them at telephone number 310-342-5000. You can also fax them at the number 310-342-4640.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Your Pizza Hut Franchising Business
- Dominos Franchise Cost
- Starting a Franchise in Papa John's Pizza
- Cost of Pizza Hut Franchise
- Beggars Pizza Franchise
- Romans Pizza Franchise
- Pronto Pizza Franchise
- How to Start a Blaze Pizza Franchise
- Giovanni's Pizza Franchise Cost & Opportunity
- Brothers Pizza Franchise Info