How to Start a Mobile Spray Tanning Business
If you want to start a mobile spray tanning business, you will need to learn the basics. Get adequate training in the proper use of the spray tanning machine.
Secure the needed capital and purchase a vehicle, supplies, equipment, and other things you need. Apply for a business license and essential permits.
Overexposure to the sun can have harmful effects on the body. Because of this, people who want to achieve a great tan opt for safe alternatives. Tanning salons can be found almost anywhere but in the recent year, more and more individuals preferred spray tanning. To be able to start this type of business, you should have adequate knowledge on how to use the machine. There are many mobile tanning kits out there that you can purchase but make sure that you stick with quality ones.
Starting Your Own Mobile Spray Tanning Business
With the mobile nature, you will need a vehicle. You’re the one who is supposed to go to the customer. This can save you on the overhead costs. You can run the office from home and set up booths in fairs, flea markets, gyms, beauty salons, and dermatology clinics. You will need to pick the business structure – sole proprietor or incorporation. You can visit concerned local offices to determine the permits or licenses that you need to obtain. In most cases, you will need a sales tax permit, DBA license, etc. The requirements can vary from one state to another, so you need to consult with a lawyer.
Find a seller of tanning supplies and equipment. You will need a complete mobile system that comes with hair protection, tanning lotion, spray tanning, and HVLP system. You will also need other things like signage, cash register, invoice receipts, business cards, etc. Try to find a course on spray tanning so that you can learn about the application process, skin preparation, and the vital ingredients. Since you own a mobile business, you should have a flexible personality. You need to learn how to deal with various kinds of people in order to attract customers. If there are network functions in your area, you will need to attend. This is your chance to meet potential clients and suppliers.
If you want to succeed in this type of business, you have to make use of the right advertising methods. Create a website where you can promote your services. Try to have the business listed in the Yellow Pages and if you want great results, choose a name that begins with A or B. Give away flyers in busy streets prior to opening. Since you own a car, you can also do some mobile advertising. You can mount a poster on the sides of the vehicle to attract customers. If you can provide the best spray tanning services, your business will become well-known in no time.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start Mobile Catering
- How to Start Your Own Charter Fishing Business
- How to Start a Mobile Spa Business
- How to Start Mobile Notary Business
- Mobile Detailing Business Startup Kit
- How Do I Start Pilot Car Business
- Mobile Home Park Business
- How to Start a Mobile Donut Shop
- Street Vendor Business Pros and Cons
- How to Make Money from a Car Boot Sale?