How to Start a Honeymoon Coordinator Business
A honeymoon is a bond strengthening activity for both husband and wife. It’s a chance to get away without interruptions. It’s also a great way to not only promote strong marriages but it is also a promising business venture to go into.
This honeymoon coordinating business guide will help in giving you the necessary information to start your home based operation.
Here are a few steps to push you forward to starting a profitable business.
- Get hands on experience.
Get hired and work at a job that will enhance your coordinating experience and skills. Build a contact list of travel hot spots, hotels with fabulous room service, popular leisure activities, great restaurant, contacts, and accessible rentals. Study discount packages your company offers and how they time it within the seasons. Practice on personally handling clients.
- Get certified
Take additional event planning classes. Inquire on how you could get a certification for event professionals who specialize on honeymoon coordinating. It makes you more professional. It attracts more honeymoon clients.
- Work in your own home.
Minimize your startup cost for a honeymoon coordinating business by working at your home. Reorganize your house spacing priorities. Provide space for a simple home office set up. Get a computer, a few chairs, a table and probably a filing cabinet.
- Where to go? Determine the needs of your client.
Interview your clients well. Ask them about activities they want to do individually and together. Next ask them about their preferences for traveling and places they have in mind. When will be the estimated date for their honeymoon and how much time are they allocating for it? Inquire also about their traveling documents. Get check list on their health history. Based on this information, look up your lists of packages and draw up 3-5 different trip plans. Cover modes of transportation preferences, car rental plans, personal tour guides and honeymoon hotel packages into your plan.
- Ask for their estimated budget and offer packages.
Since most honeymoons become the first major expense as husband and wife, it’s got to be a shared choice. Avoid getting them in debt early in their marriage life. Debt is a typical ending of most honeymoon trips. It tends to knock down the high spirits the couples have built up during the trip and pull them back to the reality of max out cards. Ask about the budget they have on mind? Then offer packages according their needs.
- Follow-up service.
Give them tips on packing personals based on their chosen destination honeymoon trip. Stuff like proper changes of clothes, luggage sets, local guidebooks, maps, passports, custom regulations, brochures as well as must haves like a marriage license, proof of age identification, emergency contact numbers and health plan cards.
- Advertise your service
Have an online marketing presence as well as off-line promotions thru newspaper ads, flyers and brochures.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Start a Security Training Business
- What Is Internal Customer Service
- Startup Auditing Business
- Starting a Bill Payer Service Business
- Starting a Water Heater Installation Service Business
- Starting a Motorcycle Courier Business
- Starting a Car Service Business
- How to Start a Motorcycle Detailing Business
- How to Start a Photo Editing Business
- Starting an Early Intervention Agency
- How to Start a Rice Dealership