How to Make eBook Cover
If you want to start writing eBooks, you have to make sure that you provide valuable content.
The cover is one of the most important things that you have to work on and thanks to the internet you can design your very own cover by using the right software program.
Tips on making eBook Cover?
A lot of people love to read books. Books are not just the hardbound copies you see in libraries or bookstores. Today, you can already get eBooks which are the electronic counterparts of hardbound ones. When you decide to write your own eBook, you will also have to look into the cover. There are free tools that you can get like Adobe Photoshop, images, and action scripts. Here are the steps in creating the eBook cover. You will need to install Photoshop on your computer. Find the ‘action script’ and click it. A 2D canvas will show and that is where you can add the content and image. You simply have to drag the image to the canvas.
Choose the appropriate image that will suit the eBook that you’ve written. You will have to create content in the canvas and after that, you will have to click on the button that says ‘compile’. In a couple of seconds, you will already see the eBook cover. Instead of seeing the 2D cover, you will now be able to see a 3D cover. If you are going to use the exclusive action script, you can create your own encyclopedia covers.
Instant Covers with Ease
So you see, it’s really quite easy to create your very own eBook cover these days. Instead of writing hardbound books, you can stick with the electronic copies which are less expensive and easy to distribute. A cover is very important for books, so you have to carefully think about the design or the image that you want to use. Why don’t you check out what the software has to offer? There might be others out there that you can use but the one mentioned is one of the best and easiest to use. The good news is that it’s FREE.
Some people say that there is no such thing as ‘free’ these days. Well, this can serve as proof that if you invest time, effort, and due diligence, you’re sure to create your very own eBook and cover. With so many images to choose from, it can be hard to pick the most suitable one for your eBook. The images and content you use should be carefully chosen. You have to make sure that the cover can stand out for itself. With a great cover, you will be able to sell your eBooks with ease. Don’t judge a book by its cover, they say; but with a great cover, you will surely be able to distribute your books with ease.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Part Time Business Ideas with Low Investment
- Top 5 Ways to Make Money from an Acre of Land
- Building Trust in Business
- Dental Practice Valuation
- Copper Repiping Cost
- How to Start a Primitive Campground?
- How to set up a Battery Manufacturing Plant?
- Best Ways to Make Money from Podcast
- Setting Up a Rehearsal Studio Business
- How do Destination Management Companies Make Money?
- How to Start a Granite Countertops Business?