Growing Pine Trees
If you want to grow pine trees, you have to make sure that you follow the right steps. A health pine tree is a result of proper planting. You have to meet the planting requirements and once you do, you can expect healthy trees that will mature in 35 years.
You have to be patient and while waiting, you can sell pine straws instead.
Growing Pine Trees
Did you know that you can earn money from pine trees? With proper pine tree management, you can go a long way. The very first thing that you should learn is proper planting procedure. This is the most essential part of growing pine trees. If you can plant the pine tree properly, it will be able to avoid drought stress. You have to plan the seeds at the right depth and you also need to mulch it. If you don’t want to grow the trees from seeds, you can also purchase the trees but be sure to get the ones that are disease-free.
Never over plant the pine trees. You need to have a mixture of shrubs and hardwoods. You can prevent potential disaster if you’re able to plant the trees together with other plants. Ponderosa varieties are much better than Scotch pines because these trees can tolerate or resist certain diseases. During dry seasons, you have to provide adequate water to prevent stress. This is necessary since insects are attracted to drought stress trees. Always check for the health of the pine trees. If there is a sign of dying trees, get samples and have it tested. You have to cut the trees as soon as possible to prevent beetle infestation.
Selling Pine Trees
Pruning should be conducted from the months of December to February. This is known as dormant season. You have to mulch the base of the tree and get rid of grass since this will compete with the soil nutrients, water, and space. There are now preventive injections that can aid in the growth of the pine trees. When the trees have reached maturity, you can now sell them to earn great profits. The trees will mature in 35 years but you can already make some money by selling pine needles.
You will find it easier to sell the pine trees with the help of a forester. Measure the tree dimensions and the date when the pine trees were planted. You have to meet with the forester so that the crops can be reviewed. This is the best way to find out if the pine trees can be sold even before maturity. You can also get a list of potential buyers from the forester. Pine straw can be sold especially the ones that fell to the ground. So even if the trees are not mature yet, you can already make some money.
- I am planning to plant 15 acres of pine, but my challenge is getting the best pinus caribaea seedlings. Is there a way I can be helped
- where can be the pine needles be utilized? we have plenty of pine needles in tons wasted every year.
- i have 75 acres of pine and they are 4 years old right now. i want a link to an interested investor who would book them on an agreed amount of money and then pay the balance when he comes to harvest. the kind of pine i have is the latest developed variety and takes only 15 years to mature
- I want to initiate pines growing in Geita Region, Tanzania. I lack financial support. Please assist me. I'm currently at UDSM, DAR-ES-SALAAM
- How can I make money from pine straw?
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides