Express Employment Professionals Info
Are you thinking about starting an Express Employment Professionals Franchise Business? We have in-depth information about them before you start. Study the reasons why you should own this franchise and build your business in a thriving industry.
We will reveal the support that you can get from this company in starting up your business.
Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. It’s a privately-held company with over 600 offices located in Australia, South Africa, Canada, and the U.S. In 2007, company sales totaled close to $2 billion.
Through its franchise office owners’ network, it delivers human resources services and staffing support. Its multiple service lines offer the following:
- Temporary and flexible staffing
- Human Resource Services
- Professional and contract staffing
- Evaluation and direct hire
- Online payroll services (U.S. only)
Startup Express Employment Professionals Business
There are many reasons why you should start an Express Employment Professionals Business. Here are some of them:
- Growing Company – they have the biggest slice of the pie in their industry; sales continues to grow year after year; and they have expanded their offices worldwide
- Brand power – they offer recognition and powerful national branding; their brand spells quality, expertise, and professionalism; they work hard for you which means that their franchisees can focus on growing sales and building relationships because they don’t have to spend time in developing promotions, campaigns, and materials.
- World-class service – they have a team of almost 300 professionals dedicated to serve you; their franchise training programs and annual conferences offer networking and ongoing in-person support.
- Individual control – no company store will compete against your business because each office is locally operated and locally owned; you will enjoy your life because of Monday-Friday business hours; and there is minimal travel required.
Express Employment Professionals Business Plan
Since Express Employment Professionals is fully committed to help their franchisees succeed, their dedicated support team will ensure that every function and project will focus on the business owners. Their international headquarters and in-field support team are available to give you directions in growing your business.
When you have questions, their assistance center or call center will answer from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. support (CST). Over 200 industry professionals will give you first-rate knowledge fast.
A whole franchise package consists of full-service staffing that offers direct hire and temporary placement. Other options would include co-employer arrangements, facility staffing, technical recruiting, professional search, and contract staffing.
Depending on the territory, the total investment required ranges from $130,000 - $170,000. You also have an alternative to convert an established staffing business into an Express Employment Professionals franchise. And your franchise can be ready for operation in 60-90 days after signing the Franchise Agreement.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Start a Private School Franchise
- How to Start Mathnasium Learning Centers Franchise
- How to Become Primrose School Franchisee
- The Russian School of Math Franchise
- How to Start a Cooking School Franchise