CareersUSA offers staffing services to different kinds of businesses in the industry which provides career opportunities to professionals.
The franchise delivers a unique business model and delivers recruiting solutions and operational methods.
CarrersUSA is a professional company that specializes in staffing businesses with qualified professionals that best fit the specified job opportunity provided by various companies and establishments. The headquarters is based in Boca Raton, Florida and was founded in 1981 and has been franchising since 1988. It is a woman owned business enterprise founded by Marilyn J. Ounjian. The company aims to provide only the best in terms of qualifications geared to accommodate the specific requirements while abiding to government policies and regulations and contract prerequisite qualifications.
The company has received various recognitions from local, national and international magazines and newspapers as it employs at least 20,000 people annually. The CareersUSA is an established and credible brand name that is readily recognized by various business establishments and communities worldwide. The effectively and profitability of the business earns them the high respects from the local and international community.
To open a CareersUSA Franchise one will require a total investment of at least $121,800 to $159,600. The initial franchise fee is $14,500 with a varying royalty fee which is normally set to default at 7%, and a ten year term of agreement. The financial requirements include a net worth of $150,000 and a liquid capital of $100,000 to $150,000.
Expansion plans and available territories are available all throughout the United States, the specifics of which may be discussed with the franchise support team. Upon qualification to the franchise the training will be available at the headquarters and support is inclusive of ongoing telephone support, regular meetings and newsletters, aid and assistance at the grand opening, online assistance, purchasing cooperatives and field operations and evaluations. Other qualifications for the franchise include general business experience and marketing skills.
The franchisees are given the unique opportunity to benefit from not only the proven business model but also the on depth training and operations programs, assistance with site selection and office layout and the advanced time and attendance software known as PerfectTIME. Sales and marketing consultation planning and support is also available upon request.
Currently 25% of all the franchisees own more than one unit and a minimum number of 3 to 5 employees are needed to run one franchised unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed and 100% of current franchisees are owners and operators.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Zara Franchise Opportunities
- Forever 21 Franchise Opportunity
- Victoria Secret Franchise Opportunity
- Shell Franchise Opportunity and Cost
- How to Get Franchise of Delhi Public School
- Dollar General Franchise Opportunity
- How much is Lotto Franchise
- Opening a Whataburger Franchise
- Chipotle Franchise Cost