Candy Wrapper Business
Are you dreaming of starting your own candy wrapper business? The candy wrapper business has room for new players in its fold. This article offers tips on starting and running a candy wrapper business.
If you think that candy wrappers are used solely as a protective covering for candies, then think again.
Candy wrappers also have other uses. People usually commission personalized wrappers to serve as party favors or as a promotional tool. In a nutshell, this business manufactures custom-made candy wrappers for social and business events such as birth announcements, business promotions, event promotions, fundraisers, party favors, showers, weddings, and more.
A candy wrapper business is perfect for people who prefer to work from home. You can work in this business either on a full-time or a part-time basis. Aside from the flexibility it gives you with your time, this business also offers a promising profit return. On average you can earn as much as $1500 per week, full time.
You must hone your creativity and develop your artistic eye if you wish to venture into this business. Creativity and artistry are two of the main ingredients necessary to produce candy wrapper designs that hold market appeal.
Working by freehand to create designs is alright however to make your job easier and faster, it is recommended that you get yourself a graphic design software. There is a wide range of software programs available in the market today for you to choose from. Relatively, you need to acquire the basic skills necessary to operate such programs. Try to get a program that is equipped with ready made candy bar designs. You may have to pay extra but the time and effort you save is well worth the additional amount.
One more thing that is nice about this business is that it has a very manageable start-up capital. For your basic supplies, you will need the following:
- basic office stationery like glue, paper cutter, etc.
- candy wrapper ready-made templates
- colored printers (inkjet or laser)
- digital camera
- graphic software
- paper cutter or pre-cut papers
- paper for wrappers
- printer cartridges
- Always consider your competition as well as your overall production cost when setting a price for your candy wrappers. Typically, they go for $1.00 to $5.00 apiece.
- There are clients who will do their best haggle for the best deal. Be firm with the price you set. This the one way for you to show your consistency and being consistent illustrates your professionalism. But do offer discounts for bulk orders.
Candy Wrapper Business Marketing Tips
- Take advantage of the marketing freeway otherwise known as the internet. Upload your candy wrapper designs for view on the web. You can either get your own online store or join the numerous action sites available.
- Try to team up flower shops owners, event coordinators, wedding planners, caterers, and others. You can either sell your service outright or you can propose a profit sharing arrangement with them.
- Put your product out there. Join various trade shows, wedding fairs, and similar events. Hand out samples in pertinent establishment like wedding stores, baby shops, gift shops, etc. Don’t forget to include your contact information in your samples!
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start an Animal Broker Business
- How to Start a Mail Order Business
- How to Start a Retail Business
- How to Start a Staffing Business
- How to Start a Motorcycle Swap Business
- 5 Things You Can Do to Start a Lifestyle Management Business
- How to Start a Used Car Battery Business?
- How to Make a Living Selling Firewood?
- Top 10 Businesses to Start in South Africa
- Know Which Business Will Suit You Astrologically
- 5 Steps to Make Gift Baskets and Sell for Money
- Start Your Own Satellite Installation Business