Buying and Selling Armored Car Business
In entering a buying and selling armored car business, there is a need for a network of contacts wherein you would get your products from at reasonable prices.
It is an advantage for you if you are knowledgeable about cars, especially armored cars.
Staring up a car business is not as simple as it may seem. If you really want to succeed in this business, it would help if you know a lot about cars. But in your business, it is not just a car; you are to capitalize on armored cars. And as you know, armored cars are the protective vehicles used by banks and malls in transferring their money from one point to another. These armored cars have specific attributes that must be of great importance when buying and selling one.
Definitely high-end companies that are in need of armored cars would search for the best one regardless of the price. As for other companies who are quite tight on the budget, they are in search for armored cars that may be bought in very affordable prices. These are the two groups of customers that you are most likely to deal with in your business. That is why in providing the quality cars that they need based on their capacity. You must have the resources to find the armored cars that suit them. You cannot find all of those armored cars from one supplier. That is why you will need all the contacts of armored cars sellers and re-sellers wherein you can have your armored cars resourced out.
But in cases that you are to transact with branded and high-end armored cars, it would cost you a lot of money to invest on. That is why, this business would require you to save up on a large amount of money. And to size it up, just think of how much a single armored car would cost. A single armored car is priced at $13,000 at the least. This car may even be used or refurbished already. But a brand new branded armored car is ranging from $30,000 to $300,000. So you can just imagine, if you are to maintain a showroom or a garage of armored cars for sale, either new or used, it would really cost you millions. But somehow, compared to companies selling all brand new cars, you have lesser expenses because definitely second-hand cars are way cheaper than the new ones.
You can have a great buy of cars that you would eventually put on sale, from companies and individuals. But you must be careful in buying second-hand cars because some are just concealing other deficiencies upon selling. That is why, before buying one, try to analyze its different features such as the seats, machine, tires, wheel, and many more. Analyze whether those parts needs more repairs, and whether you would spend more in repairing than in buying one. Also, since it is an armored car, you have to make sure it is really bulletproof with the right measurements of the thickness of panels, as well as the tires. And finally, test-drive the cars to see how it performs on the road. You wouldn’t want to cause further inconvenience to your customers who might be interested in buying this car. When you are ready to post your cars among your cars on sale, check on its current price in the market, then level it out with how much you paid for it, and then re-price it according to the repairs you have made on it including your additional charge for profit. Do not forget the documents of the car. Never sell without any legalities involve.
As for selling brand new armored cars, it is best if you are to transact with a trusted brand in the market. Suppliers tend to give discounts to their trusted clients. That is why you must sustain your relationships among those important people to keep you in the business. It is hard to keep on finding for new suppliers every now and then because the trust you build-up between each other is somehow disregarded after some time.
- I would like to give you best price from the market we are Manufacturing Armored car in dubai. If you have any inquire about armored car do let me know. Feel Free to contact me at anything. Thank You, Ajman Free Zone, U.A.E
- Good day, i am a security based outfit in Nigeria and i would like to have a quote for these vehicles, BMW X6, Bentley Azure, Bentley Continental, Peugeot 607, Hummer Stretch, Benz R350, Chrysler 300..... Thank you. pls can i have it asap as a client of mine needs immediate delivery thank you
- To temitope : I can advise on cost & availability of custom built armored vehicles from U.A.E.
- Can Peter Soni advise me on cost & availability of custom built armored cars from UAE. I am based in UK selling to the Nigerian market
- temitope, I can match any price, we have the best quality and more than 20 years of experience making armored vehicles and we are ready to send them to Lagos, Nigeria. please contact us email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Irish based company, Tactical military can deliver any armored vehicle of your choice to your chosen level of ballistic / blast protection to anywhere in the world in 4 weeks. Contact me at email; email@example.com for quotations.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Start Your Own Saree Business
- How to Start Solar Energy Business
- How to Start Logistics Business?
- Starting a Plastic Recycling Business
- SWOT Analysis of Hotel Industry
- Starting a Roadside Assistance Business
- Start a Newspaper Business
- Start Your Own Banquet Hall Business
- How to Start a Respite Care Business
- Start Your Own Air Ambulance Service Business