Baymont Inns Franchise Info
The Baymont Inns provide lodging to travelers, providing various amenities that is why it is the ideal franchise option for you.
The Baymont Inn was founded in 1973 and has been providing travelers with lodging since.
It has opened its doors to the franchising world in 1987 providing customers with handicapped accessible rooms; pay per view movies, video games and in room desks, and free breakfasts. Other services include the computer data ports, conference rooms and fax services.
Baymont Inn and Suites is under the Wyndham hotel group. It is a mid scale hotel chain without food and beverage which has over 240 properties in the United States alone. It specializes in traditional hometown hospitality suites and rooms.
The Wyndham Hotel Group is currently seeking franchises for the Baymont Inns nationwide and in Canada. There are still several exclusive territories available with the area of protection of each territory size included in each agreement. The total investment required for the franchise is around $178,500 to $5,300,000 depending on how you draft out your business plan. The franchise fee is at $26,000 to $27,000 with an ongoing royalty fee of 5% with a term of agreement renewable after 20 years. The company does not directly deal with financial aid with the franchise fee though you may consult with a third party company. The startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll however have financing available.
Qualifications to apply for a Baymont Innd franchise owner are general business experience. As per operations, absentee ownership of franchise is allowed and 7% of all franchisees own more than one unit.
Upon approval of application the applicant will be called in for training which is available at headquarters for 5 days and at the franchisees location for 2 days. The regional workshops available span for around 1 to 3 days and customized property training varies with fees. Ongoing support is inclusive of regular meetings and newsletters, 24 hour assistance through the toll free phone line, assistance at the grand opening of your establishments, internet and online support, evaluations and field operations, purchasing cooperatives, and marketing support is available through ad slicks and the national media.
Starting from the time you become franchise owner, you will be exposed to a several development, planning and construction services including identification and periodic review of critical path milestones, procurement services, project management services, architectural services which includes site layouts, city plan reviews and exterior elevations, assistance in sourcing construction services and lenders, delivery and support of prototypical design documents and the pre packaged interior design schemes that are available though the company’s designated service providers.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Own a Hampton Inn/Hampton Inn & Suites Franchise
- How to Own a Motel 6 Franchise
- Starting an Accor Hotels Franchise
- How to Start Hilton Hotels and Resorts Franchise
- Starting a Days Inn Worldwide Franchise
- Start a Sheraton Hotel Franchise
- Owning a Hilton Garden Inn Franchise
- Marriott Franchise information
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Franchise Info