Starting Building Maintenance Services Business

Make use of your maintenance experience and start a lucrative business. The building maintenance services business is a rewarding way to earn money. This article also offers tips on starting and running a maintenance services business.

Building owners contract the services of a building maintenance crew because they believe (and rightfully so) that a well-maintained workplace yields the right impression.

Studies also show that a well maintained work environment helps increase employee efficiency.

The main objective of the building maintenance service business is to provide the most effective customized and long-term maintenance solution program for its client’s building and facilities.

Are you ready to take the plunge and start your own building maintenance services business? Before you do, check out this article and find out if you have the qualities needed to succeed in this business.

Do you posses the technical skills needed for this line of work? Your client will hire expecting to receive expert building maintenance service. Your aim should always be to deliver and meet their expectation. You can learn the trends of the trade by enrolling in relevant courses. Quite a number of community colleges offer subjects of this nature. You can also do extensive reading on the subject. Keep in mind that this business is quite competitive so the more knowledge you posses, the more edge you have over your competition.

Are you self-disciplined? To succeed in this business, you need to work hard and for long hours. You should give your 100% to every contract you garner. Resist the temptation to slack off. Remember that your priority is your project and your client. You should always aim to exceed expectations. One sloppy job will mar your business reputation for a long time.

Asses your body’s capability. Do you think you can manage the physical demands of the job? Don’t forget that the bulk of the work you need to do in this business is physically taxing. Think along the lines of window cleaning, carpet cleaning, lawn maintenance—these projects are all labor intensive.

Here is a more detailed description of some of the services a typical building maintenance service business provides:

• Awning and Sign Cleaning – Awnings, whether it is made from canvas cloth, metal, acrylic lexam & Plexiglas, wood, glass etc—are used for aesthetic reasons and a dirty unsightly awning defeats this reason. Awnings and signage must be kept well maintained to preserve its life. Typical services of this nature are low pressure hand scrubbing, periodic maintenance, bird dropping removal, and restoration.
  • Metal Maintenance – brass, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, anodized surfaces used in architectural panels, metal frames, mullions, and others must be maintained through cleaning, polishing, restoration, and sealing.
  • Power Washing and Steam Cleaning – surfaces accumulate stains quite easily. These stains usually come from grease, algae, oil, pollution and more. Stains can damage the integrity of the building structure as well as degrade the appeal of the property. This service is typically applied to driveways, walls, loading docks, parking structures, patios, roof/canopies, sidewalks, trash bin enclosures and more.
  • Surface Restoration and Waterproofing – restoration is the process of returning a structure material back to (or as close to) its original condition. Rather than replacement, restoration is the more cost-effective way of dealing with damaged structures.
  • Window Cleaning – window cleaning is more complicated because of the much improved insulated glass and tempering process we have nowadays. This service is typically applied to retail storefronts, high rise buildings, and office/residential glass walls. Common flaws removed are hard water stains, graffiti/scratches, and post-construction clean-up.

• 1. Larry Hernandez said on 11/8/2008
    would like to start a building maintenance business.
  • 2. nasser ahmed said on 3/26/2009 2:52:50 AM
    i just want to know the budget in the beginning and number of workers. thanks
  • 3. M Joynul Abedin said on 3/29/2009 2:57:39 AM
    We Jass Builders and Engineers want to start the Building Maintenance Service in Bangladesh. Please let us know the steps towards the business success.
    Thanks and Regards
    Joynul Abedin
    Managing Partner
    Jass Builders and Engineers
    E-mail: jbl2009@gmail.com
  • 4. PETER said on 4/20/2009 7:33:41 AM
    I love the business but I still need more information that can help me. Thank you sir
  • 5. ralph yea said on 7/20/2009 6:23:10 PM
    need some advice
  • 6. eloisa said on 1/14/2010 5:12:09 PM
    To start a maintenance co. do we need some type of license? if we do what type? We do have a General Contractor's License does that help at all??
  • 7. Manuel said on 2/24/2010 6:16:58 PM
    I'm starting a building maintenance business, not in terms of cleaning but more focused on fixing everything including kitchens, bathrooms, pergolas, stairs, decks and more. I'm a cabinet maker and shopfitter plus I'm very skilled in other trades like tiling, plastering, carpentry, painting, aluminum shopfronts etc. I would like to know the best way to promote my business.
  • 8. James said on 2/25/2010 1:44:21 PM
    I am thinking of starting my own business as a building maintenance i just don't know where to start and how much should i start it with. i am in vancouver, bc canada can you please help
  • 9. Huri Argueta said on 2/28/2010 5:58:16 PM
    i want to start a maintenance services business more like a Home Maintenance services, but don't know the way to go, please advice on which way i should start. i will appreciate it very much, thank you
  • 10. osama abdulla said on 4/3/2010 2:55:19 PM
    I'm starting a building maintenance company: Do u have any advices that will help me to turn to a successful business. Plus i need a periodic checklist that i can follow and use. Regards, Osama, Manama-Kingdom of bahrain
  • 11. mohamed said on 5/12/2010 11:26:17 PM
    I will show in the work of maintenance of homes and will show acts of electrical, plumbing, how to express what is for the service will work for a monthly subscription and how to calculate cost per apartment per month What is the correct methods of work I want to complete the Plan of Action, Cairo, Egypt Mohammed
  • 12. ikhlaq said on 6/14/2010 4:56:49 AM
    Hi I am running my cleaning business from last 10 years, but i was not able to expend this due to my other commitments. Now i want to start my building maintenance business seriously. Can you pls advice me.
  • 13. Shelly said on 6/14/2010 7:26:45 AM
    Hello, I like to start maintenance business. What kind of insurance do I need and how do I get building contracts? How is price to determine? Thank you. Shelly
  • 14. omar torres said on 7/26/2010 12:42:22 AM
    hi i'm planing to start a cleaning business. i would like to know what do i need to do to start this business. what do u recommend to do i work as a maintenance guy in a private club but i would like to run something by myself. i will appreciate if u help me telling me whats steps i need to take and like how much money is the average to spend in a small business like this *basically just cleaning*
  • 15. Gary said on 9/23/2010 11:50:01 PM
    Illinois-- I have a facility maintenance business. I have a contract w/ a private school. Do I need a license to continue? If so, do I need to obtain it locally or through the state?
  • 16. Troy said on 12/1/2010 3:49:58 PM
    Looking to start a Building Maintenance Business. How can i find out how much is the going rate for this type of work?
  • 17. victor said on 12/15/2010 9:28:55 AM
    largo,Maryland looking to start my own business maintenance in terms of cleaning what do i need do i need a license
  • 18. david said on 1/13/2011 5:31:43 PM
    philadelphia pa like to now how to start a maintenance company and how to get it off the ground and how to get contracts
  • 19. Daniel Vaqueiro said on 1/27/2011 8:55:57 PM
    Hi. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have a general contracting back ground, currently my business is not making the minimum bracket needed to sustain it for long, I am looking into incorporating construction services and a month to month accounts receivable, to continue operations and lastly to generate growth. Yet I know very little about this type of business (Services-contracts-cost/price/invoicing, Etc.) Please if anyone can give me some pointers I will be very grateful. Thank you in advance.
  • 20. Noel said on 2/28/2011 9:28:00 PM
    I wana start a small waterproofing company in illinois do I need a pluming license? what else do I need to start a waterproofing business and were do I get everything I need to start like all the paper work thank you
  • 21. Nick Thomas said on 3/5/2011 9:03:39 PM
    canton ohio I would like to start a maintenance company just not sure where to start
  • 22. fabio cesar said on 3/10/2011 9:45:17 PM
    hi, do i need a license or something else to start a building maintenance company, i work for a big property manager company , i would do for myself after all this years. thanks. i live in chicago illinois usa .
  • 23. Luis jose said on 3/21/2011 12:05:53 AM
    I want to start a Building Maintenance Business in my country (dominican republic). How can I get more info on the basics? Contract samples? Marketing plan? Etc .. Grateful for your help. Luis Jose from the DR, Ovalleluis@hotmail.com
  • 24. Amir Ali said on 5/22/2011 1:36:37 PM
    i want to start a building & electrical maintenance business in my country( India) which type of license/documents i needs & how can i getting start if u have any ideas send me on my e-mail id. amir.gammon@yahoo.com
  • 25. mike mccarthy said on 6/1/2011 11:31:17 AM
    I want to start a Building Maintenance Business in my dallas, tx. How can I get more info on the basics? Contract samples? Marketing plan? Etc .. Grateful for your help. mike mccarthy
  • 26. Stefan said on 6/24/2011 12:01:30 AM
    I'm thinking of starting a building maintenance business, including kitchens, bathrooms, pergolas, stairs, decks, cleaning and more. I'm a carpenter plus I'm very skilled in other trades like tiling, plastering, painting, aluminum shopfronts etc. I would like to know the best way to promote my business. Also is an average set price per hour or a price per job option better?
  • 27. Prem Sangtani said on 6/25/2011 10:11:08 AM
    i am into infrastructure business in india & looking to start maintenance of building having glass exteriors or aluminum cladding. kindly give the type of equipments or machinery required in this business. please guide if there are any international companies interested in collaboration.
  • 28. Nguyen Minh Tien said on 9/7/2011 6:07:45 AM
    I want to do the building maintenance services, but i want to know how we can start with minimum of risk. Exp: Hanoi-Viet Nam
  • 29. Tim Zajac said on 11/2/2011 10:29:58 PM
    I'm trying to start a building maintenance business in Arizona but not the cleaning type. I would deal with minor electrical, minor plumbing, and changing of air filters, water filters, light bulb replacement etc. I just want to know what I need and what kind of license I will need. I would also resell parts to the customer. Please help. Thank You.
  • 30. jaleel v a said on 11/27/2011 8:10:29 AM
    i want to start building maintenance business like A/C electrical plumbing etc. i just want to know what i need and what kind of license i will need please help. thank you
  • 31. Kh. Mizanur Rahman said on 12/27/2011 2:06:01 AM
    hi i'm planning to start a cleaning business. i would like to know what do i need to do to start this business. what do u recommend to do i work as a maintenance guy as a private business? i will appreciate if u help me telling me whats steps i need to take and like how much money is the average to spend in a small business like this *basically just cleaning* Please provide a sample profile of a building cleaning & maintenance company.
  • 32. Melwin Titus said on 1/26/2012 2:52:34 AM
    I newly started Waterproofing, Painting & Building Repairing works in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India please suggest what else do I need to go further for waterproofing business and where do I get everything like license & other paper work. thank you
  • 33. Abraham Saucedo said on 2/10/2012 9:22:33 AM
    My partner And i want to open a waterproofing business in Atlanta GA what are the steps to getting the business started And the licenses we require. Thanks for your time
  • 34. dele said on 2/24/2012 9:34:46 AM
    am into building cleaning business for about two years in Lagos Nigeria. Late last year i venture into tiling, terrazo casting and some building installation. How do i properly coordinate all this maintenance/finishing and cleaning business together, as well as grow the business
  • 35. kavir said on 3/25/2012 4:34:53 AM
    I do building and plumbing maintenance and would like to know how i could get work from insurance companies.
  • 36. sumit malhotra said on 4/1/2012 10:14:58 AM
    hi, i want to start a building maintenance business. i want to know that for this i have to register any where and how much investment is needed in the business and how can i start this business . sumit malhotra jaipur, india
  • 37. Seun jim sithole said on 5/10/2012 8:29:33 AM
    Hi i will like to start mt business of plastering so i want to know what most i do fast
  • 38. Giovani said on 5/15/2012 5:43:07 PM
    I am out of Chicago wondering how can i get contracts as a Painting & Building Repairing works. Thanks
  • 39. shariq weston said on 6/14/2012 5:30:43 PM
    Hi i just pass-out my collage and want to start building maintenance business, i don't have any experience in this business. so please bring it in my concern the basic of this business and how to calculate the outcome of this business
  • 40. Mathu said on 7/7/2012 3:29:57 AM
    I want to start a general building maintenance compay in UAE. give me details.
  • 41. Thomas Neal said on 7/23/2012 9:49:52 PM
    I am looking to start a business doing restoration to terrazo and also polishing concrete in Miami, Florida 33157. I wanted to know if and what type of licensing is required.
  • 42. raja abid hussain said on 7/29/2012 2:32:50 PM
    i would like to start my own building maintenance co i Want to know the cost of licenses and other expenses. can u explain me
  • 43. Arun Nair said on 8/13/2012 12:35:00 AM
    Hi, I would like start up an small business unit as building maintenance in UAE, please talk about the initial cost & Staff appointment Thanks Arun
  • 44. Mohammad Solaiman said on 8/24/2012 1:11:53 AM
    I would like to open building maintenance company in Dubai; my target market is big corporation, shopping mall, government building, and big hotel Etc. I like to open a corporation. I have Canadian maintenance experience, but I need some management help and advice will be appreciated. Best regards.
  • 45. adebayo dare said on 9/6/2012 12:46:21 PM
    Dear sir, I need ur help. I have a private business am running here in nigeria. we are into electrical services I want to involve in home maintenance services. can I do it can I join them together or I should open another company for home maintenance services business. Thanks
  • 46. Richard said on 9/9/2012 2:54:39 AM
    Building maintenance and i need to know the budget and the steps am in nigeria, abuja,
  • 47. evian said on 10/25/2012 12:55:36 PM
    I am trying to start a maintenance company but i'm not sure on how to price the services on places that have 50 units, 100 units etc... i would also like to know what licenses i would need if any?
  • 48. alma fiscal said on 10/31/2012 11:49:41 AM
    Weslaco tx what are the requirements and how do i get contracts with home builders and building owners.
  • 49. adeloye ola yemi said on 11/4/2012 7:08:01 PM
    From Ikeja ,Lagos , Nigeria. I'm tying to start, an industrial and building maintenance business in Nigeria but not the cleaning type, I would deal with industrial panel maintenance, repair, minor electrical, minor plumbing and changing of air filters, water filters, light bulb replacement etc . I just want to know what I need and what kind of license I will need and the best way to promote my business.
  • 50. mohan lal said on 12/27/2012 3:13:45 AM
    hi sir i'm doing waterproofing work. i am expert in my job but i want to work at large scale area. i am having good experience. i from chandigarh, india. i want make own company now .
  • 51. jed said on 1/19/2013 9:34:59 AM
    hi! i'm keen to start my own maintenance business, doing plastering, fixing deaking, fencing, concrete driveways and general house tidy ups can you please send me as much info as possible! looking at doing it in n,s,w batmans bay australia 2537
  • 52. samir rathod said on 2/4/2013 12:53:54 AM
    I want to start building material business. And what is the procedure to start building material business please let me know sir.
  • 53. shamkant patil said on 2/13/2013 1:27:46 PM
    I want to start the process equipments service & maintenance business in all over India. So Please suggest how can i start & what Legal Documents required as per govt. rules & regulations
  • 54. Armend said on 5/2/2013 3:46:55 PM
    I want to start a building and maintenance services company - can you please advise on where I should advertise and how can I get clients?
  • 55. habeeb rahman said on 5/4/2013 2:43:16 AM
    i want start the building maintenance business all over kerala so please suggest how can i start and need know rules and regulations also...
  • 56. kevin orourke said on 5/6/2013 5:45:11 PM
    northern ireland.... whats needed to start up a company? i work in building maintenance for local council.
  • 57. mike-mike said on 6/10/2013 3:53:23 PM
    I an thinking of staring my own business of building maintenance have been doing this for 12 years top to bottom i'm located in redwood city ca how can i get a better idea of where should i start
  • 58. Bruno said on 7/10/2013 7:19:16 AM
    Hi. i just wanted some info on how to start a apartment complex maintenance service in houston tx. What kind of contracts do they make and what license or requirements are needed to start the business. thank you
  • 59. Rohit Kumar said on 7/23/2013 9:42:31 AM
    I am lived in Uttar pradesh and want to start Building Maintenance service company so request to you please suggest which License is required for opening such kind of Company. and also suggest which document required for this license
  • 60. Ken Underwood said on 7/30/2013 12:03:59 PM
    Hello, I'm interested in starting a home services business including maintenance, painting, tile, cleaning, sheetrock, texturing, HVAC, auto service in home ect. Probably kind of do it all in Bullhead City AZ. License type, equipment costs, insurance. Could you please help me with this info. Thank You!
  • 61. mark ryder said on 8/3/2013 4:32:45 PM
    Interested in hiring myself out as a maintenance tech, mainly to apartment complexes in Portland Oregon, as a vendor getting on their vendor list, duties such as: apartment turns, apartment maintenance-electrical- plumbing-PMI and PMIR Inspections, etc. I'm skilled in all these areas, have all the tools required. I've worked as an assistant apt manager, an apt manager, as an maintenance tech being dispatched out all over Portland, to an onsite maintenance supervisor, is it possible to be a vender, and how can I do it were I'm licensed bonded and insured.
  • 62. mark ryder said on 8/3/2013 4:46:25 PM
    Interested in hiring myself out as maintenance tech, becoming a vender for apartments in the Portland Oregon area. Getting on their vendor list. Duties such as: apt turns, apt maintenance, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, PMI and PMIR inspections etc. I've been an assistant apt manager, a apt manager, a maintenance tech being dispatched all over Portland, to a apt maintenance supervisor.
  • 63. lukman giwa said on 10/11/2013 4:08:01 PM
    Pls i would like to start a building maintenance service and i already have a business plan but what i will like to know how to determine the cost i charge my client irrespective of the building
  • 64. Jun Ramirez said on 10/23/2013 4:05:54 PM
    hi I am in the cleaning service business for almost 2 years now-here in Honolulu Hawaii . I was wondering if I can add or combine this cleaning service/Building maintenance. I have a long yrs experience in cleaning. Recently I got the job at the hotel as a Maintenance .Also for almost 2 yrs now .My cleaning service has a insurance/ licensed. I would like to know if need to get a separate insurance for building maintenance.Any advice or help it's a big help for my business thank you.
  • 65. ashutosh n deshpande said on 11/17/2013 12:47:29 PM
    Hello, I am from pune, india, for the last 20 years I am working as a civil contractor in private sector. I am deeply interested and fascinated in starting and developing waterproofing and maintenance business in building sector. I would like to know start up planning and budgets. Thanks dna1993@gmail.com
  • 66. mr. b. s. dhawalikar said on 11/18/2013 3:25:46 AM
    pl.guide me to all about licenses. and about marketing skills
  • 67. Farid ullah Khan said on 1/2/2014 1:35:11 AM
    am on tourist visa. i want to start General Maintenance (Building)in Sharja. Please guide me how i'll start to make License.
  • 68. rick fagaloh said on 1/6/2014 9:09:31 AM
    Am an investors and like to invest my cash in quick and turn over business in UAE. PLs can any one advice or guide me of the right domain of business that i can invest into. Best regards, Rick fangaloh rickbangui@gmail.com
  • 69. rick fagaloh said on 1/6/2014 9:11:50 AM
    Am an investors and like to invest my cash in quick turn over business in UAE. PLs can any one advice or guide me on the right domain of business in which i can invest into? only very serious people should contact. Best regards, Rick fangaloh rickbangui@gmail.com
  • 70. yasir said on 1/7/2014 1:48:45 PM
    hi, me yasir i have exp in building maintenance i want to start maintenance company. how can i start
  • 71. Abu Rasel said on 4/19/2014 2:59:59 PM
    you Don't Think so what I am thinking?But your think Match With Me.If I Start This Business How Can you Help Me?Idea, Solution,Strategy,& others Need Can you Help me?Please Response me.Yes You?
  • 72. vishwanath dave said on 5/15/2014 1:51:00 PM
    i wanted to start building maintenance service in indore city ,as i am deeply interested to know how to startup, planning and initial budget and investment.
  • 73. alphonso said on 7/28/2014 9:52:17 PM
    I have 21 yrs of experience in same field. newport news va 23607
  • 74. Arun said on 7/31/2014 11:37:45 AM
    Hai am arun from kerala. I would like to start a building maintenance company in kochi. I want a serious business partner. Contact me arunrajp26@gmail.com. 9846526599
  • 75. Nabil Najjar said on 8/5/2014 6:43:44 AM
    Hello, I am willing to start a landscaping, swimming pool maintenance and cleaning company in Huston. I need some advices (cost, how to start, etc...) Thank you.
  • 76. timothy said on 8/28/2014 12:04:43 AM
    I want to start a building services company I need some advices.
  • 77. Rasool Khan.A said on 9/1/2014 11:11:03 AM
    If anybody wants to start a building maintenance business in Dubai manpower can be provided from india contact me rasoolkhan.rk@gmail.com
  • 78. johnson dikupa said on 9/25/2014 6:05:03 AM
    i wud really like to know the budget and the number of workers required for startup, also all the equipment and tools needed and how to lay a charge (payment) after a service. i am from africa in botswana. please respond to my email. thanks
  • 79. Sumit said on 10/5/2014 2:39:43 AM
    I want to know about apartments maintenance business in noida (u.p) india . How to take contract and how to fulfill their expectation. And also telling about hiring of employees(either hiring on daily wages or on salary). And what kind of work they expected in residence apartments. My contact no is +919871060288 and Email ID - sumitbhadana20@gmail.com
  • 80. jayesh shah said on 11/17/2014 1:41:25 PM
    i want to start business or consultancy, i have 27 years experience as a contractor in interior finishing work of residential and commercial premises. i want to start in dubai or sharjah area. if anybody who wants to help me or any UAE RESIDENT wants to start i am ready to work with. thanks
  • 81. KIDEGA JOHNSON HENRY said on 11/27/2014 4:44:45 AM
    I want to start a facilities / building maintenance company / Firm in Uganda focusing on fixing, installations, repairs and maintenance of sanitary appliances, Electrical appliances, furniture, doors locks, drawers, windows and much more. I am a plumber by profession but currently working as facilities maintenance technician. Please i need your help, advice to start up or if you want to partner with me you are also welcome. Yours Sincerely, KIDEGA JOHNSON HENRY, FACILITIES MAINTENANCE ENGINEER +256784011234, +256779510151, kimarajohnsonhenry@yahoo.com
  • 82. Kems Ekanem said on 12/18/2014 1:15:58 PM
    Hi, I want to start a facilities building maintenance company and would like to know how to go about doing so: Budget, license/certificates, minimum no of operatives & staff, vehicles, tools, Software etc. I do look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • 83. ASOE said on 12/27/2014 6:05:34 AM
    hie i have a plumbing and electrical grooming company but my business is not doing so well due to lack of jobs. how to get more clients and advertise my company and look for work..
  • 84. ASOE said on 12/27/2014 6:10:04 AM
    if anyone have a problem related to electrical maintenance, plumbing and painting plz do give a call 0768370333 ... i'm a professional. hear is my email asoe.sibanda@gmauil.com
  • 85. Lorraine said on 1/8/2015 10:02:17 AM
    My husband has been doing building maintenance for years. I want him to start his own. He really is a great metal and marble maintenance person. Where do we begin?
  • 86. Salim choudhary said on 2/15/2015 1:29:38 PM
    Hi, I am civil engineer and I live in MUMBAI i have more than 8 year of experience both new construction and maintenance of building currently I am working with a big maintenance company who take semi government bank corporate jobs like, RED BANK, SBI , NABARD RELIANCE, TARA, EDELWISE ETC. Know I want to start my own business of building maintenance repairs. I am also holding BBC LICENSE Of plumbing .and Contracting Please let me know if any schemes for business setup of government And any kind no of repairs new like Waterproofing, plumbing, tiling marble , polymer replaces, civil works all civil. I will give my best coat as well as quality of work. Contact no 8767035990, salimchodhary@ymail.com
  • 87. Jemi said on 2/17/2015 7:07:50 AM
    Hi @Jayesh Shah, seen your posting here and thought to check with you about above below mentioned business you would like to start! What is your current position? are you already into your own business or still looking for partners? kind regards, Jemi kolothumveetil@hotmail.com
  • 88. Azas pasha said on 2/17/2015 2:20:31 PM
    I would like to open building maintenance company in Bangaluru; my target market is big corporation, shopping mall, government building, and big hotel Etc. I like to open a corporation. I have gulf maintenance experience, but I need some management help and advice will be appreciated. Best regards.
  • 89. HENRY said on 3/17/2015 4:51:39 PM
    i am an Architect, i want to start building maintenance business in west africa and would appreciate every relevant information regarding what is expected of me as a service provider, how much money, staff, equipments, skill, etc required to make a good start.
  • 90. Asadullah said on 3/19/2015 12:05:48 AM
    I have my construction in Afghanistan and I am working with different project in Afghanistan for ISAF and I would like to make a maintenance company on Dubai how can I start it sir let me know.
  • 91. wellington said on 4/30/2015 12:01:40 PM
    i want to start my own maintenance business can you please help me with some ideas
  • 92. VJ said on 5/5/2015 6:58:20 PM
    Hi want to start my own business in building maintenance in trinidad.I am certified A/C Tech also electrician, Welder, painter, plumber. Need advise in start up. Thanks
  • 93. Paul Garcia said on 5/12/2015 3:30:17 AM
    All interested for a maintenance business here in UAE can contact me thru 0557358030 or email on paulnelson.garcia@gmail.com. I have already a business plan I need someone who can be a partner or investor with a 50-50 share.
  • 94. sam sizwe said on 5/13/2015 9:43:47 AM
    I just want to know that how can I start my small maintenance business around durban
  • 95. Rajan said on 7/11/2015 12:50:39 PM
    I want to starting a new building maintenance company in dubai. Need advise in starting company...
  • 96. godfrey eimuhi said on 8/4/2015 11:45:11 AM
    I am an experienced civil engineer of over 25 years. I will like to know what it takes to start Building & Facilities maintenance services/business. Am based in Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria. Please, advise on starting and marketing plus other necessaries tips will surely be of help. Thanks.
  • 97. Edrin Michel said on 11/28/2015 8:20:51 PM
    Hi my name is Edrin Michel i'm trying to start a Business. i have the state license i am ensure i just need customer like contract i get employee. my business name is E.M. Property Maintenance and Power Washing. can you help me out please Email: medrin09@yahoo.com business number 954-348-4441
  • 98. Lorenzo Bailey - My ATL Handyman said on 12/2/2015 11:14:56 AM
    I have a home maintenance/ handyman business and have worked in the commercial arena over the last year as a sub contractor. I am looking to grow my commercial side of my business. I need help learning the process of acquiring new clientele
  • 99. junaid said on 1/9/2016 7:33:01 AM
    Hi , I want to register a maintenance co. I want to know what will be total cast required to complete this procedure and what is requirements?
  • 100. Anderson Mmenyene said on 1/21/2016 8:36:44 AM
    Hi, Please I really need helping hands, I want to venture into BUILDING MAINTENANCE SERVICES BUSINESS I do not know where and how to start. Please i need advice and techniques +2347067102463 Email andersonmmenyene@gmail.com
  • 101. Paul said on 5/12/2016 3:24:42 PM
    Hi, I am doing business maintenance company in Ajman. I am also Safety Officer. Can I work another company as a safety Officer.
  • 102. aishwarya bhattad said on 8/28/2016 4:25:05 AM
    Hey I am aishwarya plz guide me for maintenance of building business and even how budgeting should be done.