Starting a Fashion Clothing Store

Fashion Clothing Store is not an easy business but once you learn the tricks it will give you a lot of profit.

Undoubtedly, if you are thinking about opening a fashion clothing store, then you must be into fashion.

clothes in fashion

But who isn’t? Everybody is into fashion. It is the individual taste in fashion that differs from person to person. Anywhere you go, fashion clothing stores are always making brisk business. That is also precisely the reason why a fashion clothing store needs to have an edge over its competitions. There are just too many fashion clothing stores out there.

Most successful fashion clothing stores have a few things in common: competitive prices, a great selection of clothes and accessories, attractive packaging (marketing) and yes, a catchy name / brand / tag. Thinking of a name for your business is a tricky endeavor. You obviously want your patrons to remember your store, but you also want them to associate the name of the store with your merchandise.

Before you open your own fashion clothing store or fashion boutique, you may want to think about what “theme” or specialization of clothes you may want to sell. There are a lot, a few examples include: bridal or wedding boutique, business clothing boutique, casual wear / rough gear / street clothes, children’s wear boutique, couture, formal wear boutique, lingerie, maternity store, men’s wear boutique, special size boutiques (petites, plus size, tall, etc.,) sports wear / active wear, teen gear, women’s wear boutique, etc.

You may also want to consider if you want to sell accessories, hats, belts and shoes in your fashion clothing store. Because you are the owner of the store, your creative prowess will constantly be challenged when you present the public your wares. Attention to detail in window presentation, store lighting, rack displays and even that touch of personal service will all come into account when you open your fashion clothing store.

There are two kinds of fashion clothing stores: retail fashion store and fashion boutique.

Retail fashion specializes in selling new clothing products created by fashion designers which may (or may not) be dictated by celebrity trends. Some retail fashion stores have gone to such specialized extent that they only offer the works of their in-house designers. Others have a number of brand names and designer names offered in one roof.

Fashion boutiques, on the other hand, are more (for lack of a better term) chic or upscale. Personalized service, cozy ambience and unique merchandise are offered here – and patrons of such places usually expect nothing less.

Another huge factor about launching your own fashion clothing store is your business location. Malls are popular places for such stores, but they do come with steep rents, and a lot of competition. Stores that sell outside such establishments may have less overhead expenses but may also have less foot traffic. Your prospective market may also be an important element in choosing your business location. For example, teens frequent malls, and thereby is a great place to sell your line of teen wear and accessories. Couture clothing lines or vintage couture may not fare as well in the mall, but rather in some cozy niche in a chic part of town.

Pricing is important, as with the quality of the merchandise. Some clothing stores manage to pull off slightly higher pricing from its peers, but only because they have already established their brand names in the market. Since you are only starting or launching this business, you may want to refer to popular prices among your competitors. The quality of your merchandise should also be a great concern to you. Nothing will lose you more customers faster than poorly made clothes passed off as “fashionable” wear with very dear price tags.

Customer service is also a factor in most shops. Chic boutiques make this a top priority, even offering coffee or tea to its patrons. However, if you prefer a retail fashion store set-up, remember to keep a friendly atmosphere in your shop. It will encourage your potential customers to ask for your advice on fashion trends, or gift suggestions and even a whole fashion ensemble – which may mark you a returning customer or greater sales.

Another matter to consider is the safety of your store and merchandise. If you notice most, if not all fashion clothing stores have security measures against theft and break-ins. Some of them may go as sophisticated as a 24 hour video surveillance system. Others rely on tag systems. Check your budget first or your overhead expenditure rates as to what kind of security measures you may need and / or afford.

• How to Open a Fashion Institute
    Starting a fashion institute can be a great way to make money. If you have the right knowledge, experience, and skills, create a plan of action.
  • Open a Fashion Line Business
    Are you thinking of starting a fashion line? If you are, there are so many things that you have to attend to. Start with a business plan and work your way up.

• 1. Carolyne Ngao, miss_cngao@yahoo.com said on 9/26/2008
    Would it be possible for an entrepreneur down here in Kenya to work out a franchise business with fashion designers/retailers abroad?
  • 2. Ian said on 10/28/2008
    My business partner has clothing store in Nairobi City, not franchise though
  • 3. collie said on 2/18/2009 6:49:17 AM
    can i create a online store to sell my music cloth from jamaica?
  • 4. Patience Manase said on 3/4/2009 4:04:52 AM
    i am interested in clothes retail franchise to operate in Zimbabwe, would you know of any franchisers?
  • 5. Markiesa Gibosn said on 3/31/2009 9:18:50 PM
    i think its good to be an entrepreneur but its hard work. i want to know how much it will cost to start a clothing and shoe business?
  • 6. Kiara said on 4/3/2009 10:08:42 PM
    Thank you this information really helped me for my project! =D
  • 7. Ashok said on 4/8/2009 8:52:37 PM
    This has helped me in defining the words of a web page for a Ladies Boutique-Store client. I'm a writer in English, based in India & offering linguistic services for foreign clients, many of whom are not conversant with English.
  • 8. dennis said on 4/21/2009 4:41:39 AM
  • 9. Rohit said on 5/25/2009 4:12:35 AM
    Hi Dennis, If you are interested in designer women's garments, i could be of help...what are your requirements?
  • 10. C.Aravindakshan said on 5/29/2009 8:16:25 AM
    I am just about to start a women's clothes(mainly Salwars, suits etc.). The price range is from Rs.500/ to 5000/-. Since ready made garments have taxes, i don't want that. let me here from you, Thanks, C.Aravindakshan
  • 11. Rishi Yashen said on 6/2/2009 7:24:26 PM
    Hi, am planning to start a small boutique on indian clothes here in Qatar, i mainly concentrate on exclusive, and some designer outfits, please pass on your suggestions
  • 12. natalie vahl said on 6/18/2009 11:55:50 AM
    PLEASE send me the details on tips to start a boutique. I'm about to open one in SA and need all the tips I can get.. Thank you so much Natalie
  • 13. Kei Dang said on 6/18/2009 11:03:04 PM
    It was great help in future businesses, is there any requirements we should have... to start a fashion retailer store?
  • 14. Sarah B said on 6/27/2009 5:14:02 AM
    This information was useful. I want to know how and where you can get clothes made? I know there are places around Asia but where do you get this information? How do you know they will make quality controlled items? Thanks
  • 15. Tiffany Coats said on 6/30/2009 9:48:56 PM
    I'm interested in opening my own plus size fashion store it would be more like a retail environment. I have excellent customer service experience, and i feel like i'm wasting my talents, making others money.
  • 16. mugdha shankar mahendru said on 7/1/2009 9:37:21 AM
    i am interested in online selling of my stuff... which ranges from kurtis, salwar kameez and sarees to begin with ... i will soon be creating my website to share the stuff... interested people please e-mail.... not to forget the rates are dirt cheap
  • 17. fiker said on 7/16/2009 2:26:45 AM
    please send me the details on tips to start a small boutique in ethiopla
  • 18. Gary said on 7/22/2009 12:43:04 PM
    I'm interested in starting a boutique that specialize in woman's shorts, capries, jeans and nice tops. How will I go about getting in touch with the right people that can sell me wholesale clothing of that particular style.
  • 19. Aline said on 7/30/2009 3:53:50 PM
    Interested in opening up clothes store in Rwanda- Kigali but i wonder how to start .... i need help. I can't sleep thinking of the store.
  • 20. sabina said on 8/12/2009 11:05:10 AM
    i want to open my own bridal store in zambia. i have diploma in fashion. i am visiting the country in january to do some research. will the bank give me a loan? i mainly want to know about pricing. all in all how much money do i need to start my own business?
  • 21. Yohanna Alvarez said on 8/29/2009 2:40:36 PM
    I'm interested in starting a ladies clothing store specialized in nice tops, nice jeans and fab accessories with a little bit of work wear but with a very modern twist.( some kind of ZARA or MNG concept)I would like to Know some wholesalers name and how much money should be my first inventory to a small-medium space?
  • 22. Alfrida A said on 9/4/2009 5:13:06 AM
    Great advice but please provide me with information on how to source for fabrics for my children clothing store. I am looking forward to open one soon in Nairobi
  • 23. James expert adviser said on 9/4/2009 8:06:18 AM
    @Alfrida, What exactly you mean by "how to source for fabrics". Is that you want to know from where you can buy the cloths?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 24. ophelia rolle said on 9/6/2009 4:21:48 PM
    I am getting ready to retire next year and I am seeking to start my own business in plus size woman boutique store. Do you know where I can buy my stock from for a low price. Thank you
  • 25. wakarima said on 9/19/2009 9:02:38 AM
    I'm thinking of starting an online women's store for chic dresses in Kenya, Asia fashion. I've got a few you can look at from http://littleheartfashion.blogspot.com Anyone who has experience from the Asian wholesalers? I want to expand my suppliers.
  • 26. Guest said on 9/27/2009 2:34:06 PM
    Great advice. Can you, please, give me more info about women fashion clothes and accessories wholesalers in United Kingdom? As I am planing to open my own shop of women fashion clothes, shoes and accessories. I will be really grateful if you could help me. Thank you...
  • 27. portia maluleka said on 10/1/2009 3:16:34 AM
    Great advice. I need your advice, I have a taste in fashion is it possible to design my own brand and supply them to the store that I want to open. I gonna use my double garage as production for sewing clothes. Please help me here.
  • 28. Raman said on 10/8/2009 10:59:12 PM
    Hi, My name is Raman. I like to open indian clothing store in USA. I need to know all the tips, how much it would cost me to get deliveries from india, where i can get big stocks in low price?
  • 29. Anacecilia Irigoyen said on 10/9/2009 12:40:28 AM
    Hi, I like to open women casual store, I will really grateful if you could help me, I want to know where I can buy my stock from for a low price, Thank you
  • 30. Hope said on 10/14/2009 5:07:23 PM
    I'd like to open up a women's clothing store, similar to ZARA and H&M, in Kenya. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • 31. Joseph said on 10/26/2009 11:11:13 PM
    Hi, I mainly manufacture and export handbag business in China, now i am planning to open stores selling handbags, accessories and clothing, i have my own brand and i take ZARA as my example, all tips will be much appreciated. thanks a lot.
  • 32. aleksandr said on 11/2/2009 4:20:16 AM
    Hi, i just want to open my own shop, but don't know did i'm aloud to sale a brand items, like ed hardy, D&G??? Regards
  • 33. linda arnold said on 11/10/2009 9:39:35 AM
    i want to open up a fashion shop for teens on the idea of zara/new look where can i buy the clothes from
  • 34. swati said on 11/11/2009 1:33:48 PM
    well i wanna open my own fashion brand in partnership with one of my friends. can i have some tips as to how much it will cost and some guidelines...??
  • 35. ALCIA said on 11/17/2009 12:12:34 PM
    I WANT TO OPEN A MEN AND WOMEN CLOTHING STORE WITH DESIGNER CLOTHES BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET THE CLOTHES AT A GOOD PRICE SO THAT I CAN TURN AROUND AND SELL THEM AT A LOW PRICE. AM I ALOUD TO SELL NAME BRAND CLOTHES IN MY STORE AND WHERE DO I LOOK FOR A FACTORY THAT HAS CLOTHES AT GOOD QUALITY
  • 36. APRIL said on 11/20/2009 4:13:30 AM
    Hi, I am a young lady hoping to set a fashion boutique up in vintage clothes for men, women and kids, I am also hoping to expand the website to a few brand names so customers get the best of both worlds, any with any ideas or useful info please get in touch.
  • 37. elys said on 11/27/2009 7:25:19 AM
    hi i would like to start a clothes, shoes gift store in morocco, shop will have a variety of items so any contact suppliers would be great to hear from you, bubbles6@liv.co.uk
  • 38. jen said on 12/1/2009 5:21:31 PM
    Edmonton alberta, Canada. very interested in opening a boutique. How do you figure out which designers to go through....and whats the initial start up cost? Thanks Jen
  • 39. Radini said on 12/2/2009 7:05:43 PM
    Suva, Fiji Islands. I'm interested in opening a woman's clothing store, need your advise in setting up the business... to start small.
  • 40. Francesca said on 12/9/2009 8:59:33 AM
    business location is Mooloolabah, Queensland - East/North Coast, Australia. this is a great site, it has directed me in the right direction. Thank you for your advise.
  • 41. Nasreen Sultana said on 12/12/2009 6:48:17 AM
    I would like to start a saree boutique at my place and i would like to know the expenditure to start it and the suppliers of sarees, ghagras, kids ware, chudidars.
  • 42. Gerardo Polette said on 12/14/2009 7:45:31 PM
    Need you contact for advise and possible purchase for my Outlet Store in the Canary Islands - Spain... Thanks in advance,
  • 43. solange said on 12/17/2009 5:49:43 AM
    I want to start a retail women fashion store in Kigali, Rwanda am interested in knowing where I can have the best clothes made and how much approx it would cost.. What I have in mind is a zara type store but maybe smaller. I can't stop thinking about it...
  • 44. Arthanari said on 12/29/2009 11:01:41 PM
    We are designers, manufactures and suppliers of Garments for Kids, Ladies and men: We have the infrastructure to do all value addition facilities to do "embroidery, printing, stone-work, applique, tie n dye, sequence & etc" we also equipped with skilled man power to look after the quality from sourcing of fabric until shipment. We will do small quantities even a few like ten numbers: contact me at horizo@sify.co. or horizo@airtelmail.in
  • 45. Ottilie Mwazi said on 1/2/2010 12:54:36 PM
    how do i start a fashion clothing store in Windhoek, Namibia, Southern Africa
  • 46. HAPPINESS said on 1/2/2010 2:23:18 PM
    I am Happiness, wishing to go into the fashion business and i will appreciate if you send me all required information to start up a boutique. send me information via my email address favourgen2core@yahoo.com
  • 47. antony said on 1/12/2010 11:43:13 AM
    i want to start a small fashion shop. i want to start in my native place which is a small town, in India. please give me some tips as my budget is limited. thanks and regards
  • 48. kay said on 1/17/2010 7:41:43 AM
    I'm interested in starting a small boutique with low budget mainly exclusive imported Asian outfits, tops and fancy items in coimbatore, India. Please give me some idea how and where can I start?
  • 49. joseph said on 1/22/2010 6:56:30 AM
    Kenyan living in mombasa city. never done this kind of stuff but pretty interested in the venture. Advice me as a green entrepreneur who knows nothing but excess admiration to that line of occupation. Be good. Regards joseph.
  • 50. Adam said on 1/24/2010 12:12:51 PM
    Maldives, Male' am looking for an investor/partnership to start a fashion boutique in Maldives.
  • 51. Prithi said on 1/25/2010 4:41:20 AM
    Hi, I am very good at designing cloths, be it western or traditional wear. I can design and get stitch accordingly, can anyone guide me on how to sell or supply a boutique. I am from Hyderabad, India.
  • 52. jiakhan said on 1/26/2010 7:08:57 AM
    hi! i m going to start my own asian clothing business online, someone is interested in buying the stock or if someone wants to buy clothes for oneself please do mail me. thx, jiakhan from leeds. england.
  • 53. jiakhan said on 1/26/2010 7:11:07 AM
    prithi can u sell me few of your clothes stock please, if you are interested do contact me.
  • 54. Viollette said on 1/28/2010 2:36:01 AM
    Hello friends, I reside in Mombasa, Kenya and would like to start up a boutique in this town. I need to deal with quality new clothes and fashionable second hand ones...especially ladies outfits as well as shoes. If u have any info of how and from where i can stock my shop, pls inbox me on achionyango@yahoo.com. thnx
  • 55. ree kwenda said on 2/1/2010 4:21:31 AM
    am about to open one please help me with all the tips and advice u can give.
  • 56. Tunga said on 2/1/2010 4:01:16 PM
    I have always been passioned to open a boutique in Windhoek Namibia where i can sell shoes and clothes for both men and women, but I truly have no idea where to get these at cheaper prices. Can you please advise. Thanks
  • 57. Kerry said on 2/4/2010 9:53:20 AM
    My store is located in Kingston Jamaica. We sell Jamaican designer outfits to the rest of the world you can add us to facebook shoptropics@gmail.com
  • 58. Alfrida A said on 2/9/2010 1:05:00 AM
    To James, I am looking for fabrics i can use to create my own designs for children.
  • 59. rahul said on 2/9/2010 3:09:20 PM
    mumbai, india.. i'm a supplier for all kinds of garments.. if interested in buying mail me rahulsamat@hotmail.com
  • 60. Anitha said on 2/14/2010 11:05:35 PM
    Hi, I want to set a cotton boutique in bangalore. I want to find out which is the best place to buy cotton fabric and running materials and also handloom traditional dupattas and material. i want information about the places in INDIA where i can buy best material at the best low whole sale prize.
  • 61. Wonderwoods said on 2/16/2010 5:37:19 AM
    Hi Anitha, I am looking for a buyer for my exclusive cotton women wear range. It is a new brand which will hit the markets soon. I am keen to launch it with someone who understands the value of cotton and silk - pure fabrics, I use handloom cotton, exclusive vegetable dye etc.... Pl do contact me if you are interested to be the first one to launch this new brand . You can get in touch to have a loot at samples anytime .....9740626982
  • 62. mrs bhakti baloo said on 2/17/2010 3:19:04 PM
    Hello I am opening a ladies fashion shop in durban south africa. i am looking for good quality hippy/bohemian trendy clothing and accessories at wholesale from india. also looking for lakme cosmetics sarees and salwar.
  • 63. angela said on 2/21/2010 1:38:40 AM
    hello i am going to open an urban and hip hop clothing store with my partner who has experience about it but i dont... please send me some tips about partnership and i need your advise in setting up the business... to start small. thank you and location is in USA missoiri
  • 64. john said on 2/24/2010 3:21:55 PM
    hi me and a friend are looking at opening a fashion shop in a small town in scotland where there is no where like it, but have not an idea on where to find suppliers? could you please give any tips on where we start ?
  • 65. webste said on 3/11/2010 6:02:19 AM
    hi I want to open a fashion shop in harare but the problem is I don't know who to approach so I can get a shop in harare...help me with tips.
  • 66. ruchika said on 3/12/2010 3:54:08 AM
    Hi dennis maybe i can help you in supplying indian sari's salwar and ghagras if you are interested reply back
  • 67. pradip anant said on 3/17/2010 1:37:03 PM
    would like to start up a small scale women clothing store in the market area of Margao city of Goa, India. guide me with all the tips on how to go about it right from the start.
  • 68. sherry said on 3/18/2010 8:32:54 AM
    Hi, I am looking for someone who can design, do embroidery and stitch western and traditional dresses for me. Going to start home based business soon(u.k). pls contact me soon as possible. contact-kaushalsherry@yahoo.com
  • 69. sherry said on 3/18/2010 8:39:43 AM
    Hi prithi, I would like to see your designs. Can u please contact me.
  • 70. La'Quisha said on 4/1/2010 6:44:21 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a retail fashion store. I want to base the clothing/shoes/accessories for taller females. I need to know where i can find designers for that, and just tips all together. Also the idea is more of an urban type of style... Location: Atlanta, Georgia. Email: shaylewis@rocketmail.com
  • 71. t.jenny said on 4/22/2010 1:39:55 AM
    i am passionate fashion designer and want to start own fashion boutique with innovative ideas. how to start, pls guide me, how to calculate project cost, i am belonging to mumbai
  • 72. mariyam easa said on 4/22/2010 2:48:11 PM
    i want to start a business in my country. i do not have money to start. pls tell me how i can start. i am from maldives/male/eydhafushi
  • 73. naveen kumar said on 4/23/2010 11:01:53 AM
    hi, i am interested in doing ready made business like jeans & t-shirts in warangal. so i need the info where to get them. For selling which place i've to adopt in the main center or sideby, capital.
  • 74. Runa said on 5/4/2010 8:12:18 AM
    Edmonton, Canada. I am planning to open up a home business on kurtis, sareees, salwar, churidhar. Any tips, sales lead appreciated.
  • 75. Gemma said on 5/7/2010 5:04:21 AM
    I am wanting to set up an online website selling designer clothes, How will I go about doing this and which retailers are the best suppliers? What price range am I looking at to start this too? thank you
  • 76. Sibongile said on 5/16/2010 2:33:52 PM
    I am looking for a person to finance my business venture in opening a retail fashion boutique. I can design handbags, shoes and cloths. If you're interested send me an e-mail at "Shirleyb1@ovi.com" to see the designs
  • 77. faith said on 5/19/2010 4:53:37 PM
    I am opening a boutique in Ezulwini Swaziland in Southern Africa, and would need manufactures I can import young , chic clothing from.
  • 78. Juan said on 5/22/2010 7:33:27 AM
    Hi this is Juan from D&D Barcelona j.duran@ddbarcelona.com
    To open a fashion store has a lot of aspect need to consider, place of the store, decide if street or shopping mall, check the around competence offers, designs, prices and sales value estimate. Check what they offer and with what price and then offer better and more beautiful similar products, with better prices.

Talking about business is what will make your store successful, never think romantic ideas about offer your own designs or taste and believe people will like and buy no matter the price and so on.

We are Spain fashion company with factory and stores in China, one of the most difficult countries in a matter of direct sales, and we are successful thanks to our way to work.

I think in any country is the same, after all, one store reply to the demand of 1000 sqm population, it is so small quantity of potential customers, so is important to study them, different areas have different numbers, for example if your store is similar to H&M clothes, you have to find a place very busy every day, if near to university better, spend big money in decoration, and put beautiful and innovative designs with prices never over 20Euro, seems impossible but if you contact with me I will tell you how.

Never make the mistake to open a store without checking all aspects, it is lose money for sure. Make money with a fashion store is so easy if you do it well and with business sense. :) hope this information can help.....
  • 79. Erick said on 5/31/2010 8:55:48 AM
    I want to start a very small clothing store for women. I want more information and also bear in mind that i have very small capital.erickngosia@yahoo.com
  • 80. md.ameer ali said on 6/3/2010 7:16:57 AM
    i am planning to open mens wear in hyderabad outskirts and other in medak district. i wants to open branded mens wear like killer, trigger, john players, tqs etc. please help me to know where to find dealers to purchase garments and how to know the market and addresses of dealers. please help, yours ameer
  • 81. anne said on 6/17/2010 8:49:47 AM
    I am a supplier of quality mens' formal wear such as formal suits, shirts, tie sets and trousers. I am based in South Africa and need buyers from outside the country.
  • 82. Izzie said on 6/22/2010 9:09:50 AM
    I need to get about 100 dresses made for my clothing business. Can anyone tell me where to start looking in Shenzhen, China for a tailor or factory to produce this small amount.
  • 83. Rea said on 6/22/2010 6:52:06 PM
    I am a clothes supplier in Cambodia and we ship worldwide to our buyers. We have our own designers, dress makers, and we can cut and sew anything your fashion business need. We have many pattern of silk and fabric to make men shirts, women wedding and evening gowns, children clothes, handmade jewelry, arts, etc. We design them by hands and made ourselves and importantly our products help benefit the poor. If you need our sample we show you. There is no minimum for our orders. Please contact me at sapphirise@yahoo.com.
  • 84. Anjali Nayyar said on 6/24/2010 1:30:33 AM
    I have started a company Ashanjali and am into the production of ladies garments and am looking for a partner in America, UK, Europe, any part of the world. People who have boutiques or are in the process of opening one please contact me at ashanjalidelhi@gmail.com. I am based in Delhi, India. Thanks
  • 85. sarfaraz said on 6/30/2010 4:05:39 AM
    I want to start a small retail outlet, men / woman wear plus kids stuff, location Goa, have a 1300sqft place, want to utilize it. where can i buy good stuff, so that common man can afford buying. Is there anyone who can offer good stuff, kindly contact me sarf_99@hotmail.com.
  • 86. vinoth said on 6/30/2010 7:44:45 AM
    Hai i have plan to open clothing shop in india, chennai, so i need your suggestion for shop name and some tips about shops interior and how to get the clothes ................
  • 87. ragi said on 7/2/2010 5:17:24 AM
    I like to open clothing boutique for women at my place (delhi), i would like to know the expenditure to start it and the suppliers of cloth where I can buy my stock from for a low price, How will I go about getting in touch with the right people that can sell me wholesale clothing of that particular style. Looking into sourcing for clothes supplier. If anyone is interested in selling their clothes, do email me on your products. Thanks! contact-rag.sriv@yahoo.com
  • 88. chrisy said on 7/7/2010 11:43:32 AM
    I would like to start an urban/street fashion clothing shop in Gibraltar. Any suppliers please contact me chrisy_c_a@hotmail.com Thanks C
  • 89. Disha said on 7/7/2010 3:24:25 PM
    hey i would like to put up exhibition in my city (mumbai).. i am interested in retail.. would like to buy stuff in wholesale and put them up here.. wanted to know how much does it cost to start it and what all should i keep in mind while doing it. Thanks.
  • 90. dhivya said on 7/9/2010 11:44:49 AM
    hi i am divya....i would like to start business..could u help me to know where i can get the wholesale rate fashion ladies dresses and other ladies items like fashion earrings, bindi, hairpins, angle ts, bangles etc. in south india..also in north india... thank u
  • 91. Leandre said on 7/12/2010 3:14:53 PM
    Hey, I am looking to open a urban/streetwear clothing store here in Barbados. I would love some info on where to get these clothing styles at wholesale prices. Also, I have some ideas about what I would like the store to look like but I have some issues executing these ideas...I guess a designer could help me in that area, but I would love to hear back from you. Thanks!
  • 92. sunita said on 7/15/2010 9:11:22 AM
    hi, we are manufacturers of ladies boutique style designer kurtis, tunics, dresses, indo-western kurtis in all designer fabrics if anyone wants to open an outlet plz contact us. gaura frm delhi.,
  • 93. sushma gangji said on 7/15/2010 10:44:36 AM
    i want to open a fashion store in hyderabad and i have a limited budget so can u please let me know how many peaces u can supply at a time n there prices. i want 2 c ur stuff so how can i?
  • 94. Kedi said on 7/18/2010 3:38:27 PM
    Hello! I want to start a business of selling quality brand secondhand leather shoes and handbags. After some asking around people have suggested buying from Mozambique or Kenya. I am based in Botswana and there is a flight from Gaborone to Nairobi which makes things easy for me. I am looking for the names of the suppliers in Mombasa. Please someone assist with where to buy at Mombasa.
  • 95. Patie said on 7/21/2010 3:06:47 PM
    I am in Dubai and i have access to good quality clothes i would like to supply boutiques in countries like Zambia, Malawi, DRC and Mozambique if you are interested please get in touch.
  • 96. Dee said on 7/21/2010 5:09:55 PM
    Hello, I live in London and would like to set up my own clothing line. I have many designs in my head and would need some help committing them to paper and then having the ideas manufactured. My designs will be stylish and extremely trendy for the plus size woman. I need to make contact with a factory that can help me with the designs and the manufacturing etc. Please can you put me in the right direction. My email add is blackstonedge@yahoo.com. Thank you. Dee
  • 97. sherlynn said on 7/21/2010 5:21:16 PM
    hi @patie i travel a lot got a clothing business going and planning to come to dubai and try things out. what kind of staff can you access? and at how much is there a way to see samples. affordable prices that wont sound ridiculous after i put the final tag
  • 98. vani arora said on 7/27/2010 8:58:01 AM
    We are growing designers from India and coming up with new trends/designs with a blending of Indo and Western Culture also with Traditional Indian and Embroided (all sort of embroideries) women’s Salwar Kameez Suits, Churidars. Our clothesline are bridal, formal and casual wear and the fabrics are Matka Silk, Khadi Silk, Tussar, Satin Crepe, Georgettes, Chiffons, Nets, Bandhani, Organza, Crush Tissue etc. We wish to explore our business and want to start export in other countries also and our unit is ready to work on order basis as well. Kindly guide me.
  • 99. ShaTorrey Smith said on 7/28/2010 1:26:12 PM
    I am interested in starting up my own clothing store. I just wanted to know if you could help with the resources of wholesale clothing companies and tips on successfully starting a new online and store business
  • 100. prakash said on 7/29/2010 1:28:46 AM
    Hai i have plan to open clothing shop in india, rajasthan, so i need your suggestion for shop name and some tips about shops interior and how to get the clothes like jeans , kurata , t shart , etc, in cheap rate in mumbai market. or any other option to get stock. i am living in mumbai.. Plz help me....
  • 101. shalini mathur said on 8/11/2010 3:53:02 AM
    Hi, am doing marketing for my company.we r the manufacturers of ladies garments .we do mid range garments for USA taste, like skirts, tops, ladies dresses, kaftans, scarves, stoles etc. low range is for middle eastern countries like UAE, Oman etc. which include kaftans and scarves set (this is totally different from what i have mentioned above). the kaftan is usually made in rayon or cambric, and the dupatta with it is made of lighter rayon/cotton. we also do 'khanga' and 'katinga'. for south africa, the product is same but style, print and sizes are different. we do that too. our upper range is for Europe. we do khadi (hand woven) its all wool or wool blended with other fibres and well as cotton too. we are registered with the govt organization KVIC (khadi and village industries commission). we get our own designs woven from the kvic registered weavers. . the khadi products which we will supply will the certified khadi. the range includes shawls, stoles, jackets, nehru jackets, hand bags, shirts etc. we can supply plain fabric for shirts and jackets too. khadi can be dyed too. we are working on printing on woolen fabric.;and we do tie & dye also . plz revert if anybody is interested.
  • 102. ify said on 8/11/2010 4:22:23 PM
    pls i ll appreciate if u can help make a way for me to help hookup with zara and be a franchise dealer...zara ll never regret trying my business potential
  • 103. avinash said on 8/14/2010 6:13:29 AM
    dear, i want to start small business repleted to Indian traditional garments & Indian Fabric. pls give me some address, Abroad boutique importer means Clint. Pls help me.
  • 104. MANEESH KUMAR said on 8/14/2010 7:32:34 AM
    Dear All, We have started manufacturing of organic and herbal dyed designer wear for all i.e.kids, men wear, ladies wear, bed sheet to mask. we want to export these organic and herbal dyed wear, please help me to same. Thanks www.paramshuddha.com
  • 105. Posh said on 8/25/2010 7:06:04 AM
    Lagos, Nigeria. I intend starting an online fashion business. Can i get tips and referrals as to who to deal with in terms of buying stuff. Expecting ur mail ob that. Good job you are doing here.
  • 106. lashawn frazier said on 8/25/2010 10:18:07 AM
    Hi i would like to start a bus transportation service for kids in the miami garden area, and also a clothing store selling kids cloths I love kids. Can get some ideal and tips from how to begin and were
  • 107. Rashmi Gaver said on 8/26/2010 4:51:26 PM
    Hi...I want to open a kiosk in the mall to sell ladies' clothes, accessories and fashion jewellery. My location is Dubai(UAE). I want to know what will be the total cost that I will have to face including the rent of the place, decoration of the kiosk, cost of the stock and cost of the documentation required. Thanks and Regards.
  • 108. RIMAN said on 8/27/2010 8:38:47 AM
    can you help me with the reliable sources for purchasing in bulk (whole sale) online from UK and China? I basically want to deal in designers like H & C etc. Thanks and keep the good work. MOSES R. Nigeria
  • 109. S.Vassallo said on 8/29/2010 3:41:46 AM
    Hi, I have been working in the fashion business for the last 14years and feel now is the time where I should move on to opening up my own business. I believe there is a niche in the market for plus size clothing but for a fashion conscious and price driven customer. Can you please guide me on who can offer good products at good prices. I am keen to open this as soon as possible so would be very appreciative of a quick reply. Best Regards
  • 110. Zainab said on 9/3/2010 4:16:00 AM
    hello, I live in Nigeria and would like to set up my own clothing line. I am very good at designing but can not sew for now. I have contacted so good tailors and designers who can help with the line My designs will be stylish and extremely trendy for men and women both traditional and western. I would also like to combine it selling of ladies and men accessories like bags, slippers etc. Please can you put me in through with some start up tips.Thanks, Zainab. N/B Suppliers of men and women slippers should please contact me(zadebisi@gmail.com)
  • 111. khatija said on 9/6/2010 8:33:28 AM
    Hi, I want to start a kids clothing line, looking for designers/manufactures or suppliers with anything that can help me. it will be specialized store in Durban, South africa.
  • 112. Antara said on 9/7/2010 11:41:36 AM
    Hi, i would like to start selling my garments online which will specialize in ladies street wear. Pls let me know how to get a good tailor in bangalore who will stitch those at a cheap rate.
  • 113. Andreea said on 9/7/2010 4:38:04 PM
    Hi, I want to start my own little business, in Romania, with used or outlet clothing for children. I am a young mother and i am tired to find only bad products at high prices. Best regards, and I hope somebody will help me find good stuffs, I know it will bee a good business.
  • 114. Natashia said on 9/9/2010 7:25:57 AM
    Yow people, Do you have a fashion store? I am a young designer and i've just started my own label specializing in woman's clothing. My stuff is funky feminine sexy and upbeat. Seems like all the shops have the same boring stuff, well my line is bringing fashion back to SA. Do u want ur shop to be different and known as a leading fashion hot spot? Then my line will make that happen for ur shop. My line is Awesome people respond really well to it. If u have a shop and are interested in having my line in your store please give me a shout, my email: natashia@bizgateway.biz have a blessed day all ya fashion lovers
  • 115. selva said on 9/10/2010 10:15:54 PM
    hi buddies, I am into garment business from a quiet a long time with providing stocks to most of the wholesale dealers... So i could help in getting the quality garments at a low price. I deal with shirts, pants, cargo's etc.. Most of them adhering to the latest trend with excellent designer wear..its pleasure to be a contacted @ selva.arasu@yahoo.co.in. I am working on getting a website on my own brand and will get posted soon..
  • 116. Rohit Sharma said on 9/17/2010 8:56:26 AM
    Hi All..!! I am in garment industry since last 8 years. now i want to start my business under my own label for ladies specially teenagers in india. I want more information and also bear in mind that i have very small capital.
  • 117. Ira said on 9/19/2010 1:39:21 PM
    Norway, Bergen. I'm working now in Benetton shop, and now I have plans to open my own shop. Would like to know how to start Mexx franchise. BR.
  • 118. meenakshi said on 9/20/2010 10:56:15 AM
    hi, i am wholesale supplier of designer party wear suit/saree/artificial jewelery/display and dummies etc. i am looking for stores/shops and boutiques to supply them on very reasonable prices. we also do highly designer bridal suit/saree/lehnga on order. plz contact "gaur123meenakshi@gmail.com"
  • 119. hilda kank said on 9/23/2010 7:52:33 PM
    I need help for starting a new blending of african and european clothes. I am looking for wholesale supplier of african print wax , artificial jewelry and dummies for cheap prices.
  • 120. sangeeta s. said on 9/24/2010 1:36:04 AM
    Goa, India. Hi, i am interested in setting up a clothing store. my investment capacity is small. i own the premises for a store. would like to keep only women clothing, especially indian wear, to start with. kindly advise on setting up the business giving every detail. also looking for wholesale suppliers of ladies clothing including some branded stuff.
  • 121. gayathri said on 9/28/2010 12:14:07 PM
    hi all .. i am fashion designing graduate .. now a homemaker .. i have plan to start a women fashion boutique in my town salem TAMILNADU .. that will be exclusive in women outfits like salwar, kurthi, and also western outfits.. plz help me to find good wholesale supplier and best place to purchase branded western outfits.. and also upcoming designer wear are also welcome..
  • 122. jaya said on 9/29/2010 1:22:36 AM
    Hi All..!! I am working in garment industry from last 1 yr. i am very much passionate about designing and i can design very well but now i want to start my business under my own label for ladies in india. I want more information and also bear in mind that i have very small capital. i want to know one more thing that should i learn more and more or i can handle it with just 1 yr experience...and where to sell these designs???
  • 123. cornelia said on 9/29/2010 6:35:03 AM
    am a fashion designer..home base and need to open my own fashion/clothing store for my outfits in Cameroon. kindly advice me on how to go about this with limited capital....
  • 124. Rhujita said on 9/30/2010 4:57:25 AM
    Hi, I would like to start clothes business in Dubai. please give me some tips regarding exp. location and how can i get suppliers contact. i need also one sample of estimate costing.
  • 125. Athili Obou said on 10/1/2010 5:22:38 AM
    I would like to start dresses for hire store. Could you kindly advice if branded/designer cloths are allowed for hiring and are there any terms & conditions? Thanks...
  • 126. Choc Clothing said on 10/4/2010 5:50:11 AM
    Chocolate Ladies clothing wants to help you start your business....
  • 127. dazzles said on 10/10/2010 9:52:11 AM
    Hello, i would love to start a clothing store in Lagos, Nigeri. I just wanted something that has to do with a lot of casuals and accessories. Something like a one stop shop for ladies and gents. I did like advice on how to go about this and where i can get quality and good stuffs to buy. Thanks
  • 128. awais khalid said on 10/10/2010 1:08:49 PM
    Hi, i am currently running a fabric shop in zimbabwe but i want to open a clothing store so let me know thanks.
  • 129. Gaurav Jain said on 10/10/2010 7:24:03 PM
    I can provide the Designer Readymades, Unstitch Suits, Designer Sarees, and Kidswear. I am based out of Punjab catering to various parts of India. Having manufacturers on board, I guarantee you the latest products at dirt cheap prices. I'll look forward to help you! Have a good one!
  • 130. Gaurav Jain said on 10/10/2010 7:26:28 PM
    It'll be my pleasure to attend to your needs. Go ahead and email me your requirements and interests at deal4sg@yahoo.com Thanks
  • 131. Rhujita Satish Kadam said on 10/13/2010 4:02:30 AM
    Hi, I would like to start my clothes business in Dubai. can anyone suggest me how to start business in dubai. i like to open shop for ladies wear dresses and foot wear. Please suggest me idea as it will be very helpful for me. my email id is cottoncottagedxb@rediffmail.com. my no is 055 3134578. Thanks & regards, Rhujita
  • 132. Natasha Kalwani said on 10/16/2010 4:09:22 AM
    We are based in Hyderabad, India We deal in casual and designer wear kurtis and suits. Price range starts from Rs 450 for kurtis and Rs. 900 for suits. Only serious buyers, contact us for your wholesale requirement at natashakalwani@gmail.com
  • 133. Ranjeeta Patrick said on 10/21/2010 9:46:08 AM
    Hi,I would like to start my clothes business abroad.I'm already running a boutique in varanasi.Kindly suggest me idea to fulfill my dreams.My email id is patrick_ranjeeta@rediffmail.com.Thanks n regards Ranjita
  • 134. Sindhu said on 10/25/2010 7:45:01 AM
    Hi,I would like to start a cloth business for women especially sarees,dresses,and modern outfits in bangalore.I don't have ready budget as of now.Could you please suggest how can I get the money source and also could you please suggest how can I search for best whole sale dealers who can provide good quality material? Thanks and Regards, Sindhu
  • 135. Jacob said on 10/27/2010 2:36:45 AM
    Hallo? I am planning on beginning a fashion store to deal mainly with ladies' clothes i.e current trends. I don't know where to get the clothes from or even how to get them to my premise. If you know of any good wholesaler out there, please help. I need to begin as soon as possible.
  • 136. priya said on 11/2/2010 8:30:01 PM
    Hi,I would like to start a boutique for plus size women focused on indo-western fusion style.I am looking for the best designers who can help me with my idea.I don't have ready budget as of now.Could you please suggest how can I get the money source and also how can I search for best whole sale dealers who can provide good quality material?...i live in calgary, alberta, canada. thankyou !
  • 137. Martee said on 11/13/2010 11:16:01 PM
    Hi would like to open a plus size women's boutique. I am having a hard time trying to find wholesalers or designers online. Can someone direct me in the right direction. I am looking to purchase stylish & quality clothing. I live in New Jersey. (USA) I need to put together a business plan and make this happen. Thanks for information in advance.
  • 138. J. kaushik said on 11/21/2010 7:42:22 AM
    I am selling brandable domain "AllTimeWear.com" for online fashion business. It can be used for selling everything related to fashion. Clothing, shoes, jewelry, perfume and similar products. Contact for details on jkcp_9@yahoo.co.in
  • 139. v.j.sunitha said on 12/4/2010 1:35:35 PM
    Hi i am sunitha located in Bangalore i do have some plans in exporting womens wear to USA and UK any tips on exporting and their who is interested in purchasing it from me from USA and UK. PLS revert back to me on any information on my email id vj_sunitha@rediffmail.com Regards sunitha
  • 140. dhanashree said on 12/10/2010 12:16:21 AM
    hi.. i m interested in starting a small women's boutique in porvorim, goa. i don't know from where i can buy clothes at cheaper rates. plz help... dhanashree.raman@yahoo.com
  • 141. immaculate said on 12/16/2010 2:22:55 PM
    Hi am planning to open up a ladies boutique having ladies tops, dresses, hand bags and jewelery for a start. Help me get in touch with specifically whole sale industrial affiliated suppliers in swaziland(south of Africa)who have trendy and good quality clothes etc with simple labels at a good price that will enable me get profits after payment of taxes, Requesting for a fast reply coz i want to start soon. my email is iakuze@ura.go.ug
  • 142. SMUCT said on 12/20/2010 7:36:03 AM
    Respected Sir/Madam, We SMUCT International from India dealing in leather garments, Goods and leather Skin; we have a experienced team of technicians and quality control, which is based on Six Sigma pattern. If you are importing leather Garments, Goods and Leather Skins from India, we can provide you our services in matter of Quality Control. As we are working on the module of six sigma, which is basically provides you better quality and speedy production process and help you with reduction in cost of entire process of Quality Control, as you don’t have to send your technicians in India for the same task so it will save your cost of traveling to India and other connected expenditure. We are providing our services in two manners
    1) Either Quality Control on commission which is approx 5% of the cost of shipment
    2) Or Quality Control on per month fix amount which is approx USD 5000 Only
    If you have any requirement for Sample, or shipment or you have any queries please contact: Mr. MA Khan (Senior Designer/Pattern Maker) +91-8802111043 , Delhi India
  • 143. Lubna Azam said on 12/21/2010 4:32:47 AM
    I am manufacturing ladies fashion dresses stitching embroidery etc looking for business partner in dubai middle east
  • 144. Bella said on 12/22/2010 3:18:54 AM
    I am a designer of Female African Kitenge dress,am based in Nairobi Kenya. My prices range from $50 for a full kitenge dress. Anyone interested can contact me on mamarov@yahoo.com.
  • 145. DNS said on 12/29/2010 12:42:58 PM
    I am interested in opening my own online store, where can I purchase wholesale accessories and clothing items for a reasonable price? Please help!! liveit.loveit.fashion@hotmail.com
  • 146. Ardrian said on 12/30/2010 9:11:49 AM
    I would like some help in finding where I can contact people to manufacture/make my designs? Cheapest method and in bulk, which I understand is Asia/China/Indonesia (I would like somewhere I can personally visit regularly as I am in Australia). Would need to be somewhere cheap enough for me to travel on a regular basis too. Where do I get this information from? How do I know they will make good quality controlled clothing and accessories? Please help and look forward to hearing from you!
  • 147. Tauseef said on 12/30/2010 9:58:19 AM
    We are a business based in USA (East Coast United States), for those selling or interested in selling their products in America we provide storage, warehousing, packaging, shipping, warehousing and other fulfillment related services. So if you are based somewhere in Asia or Europe and wish to sell your products in United States we can receive your products in bulk, receive your orders online , pick and pack your orders, generate shipping labels and send the packages to customers, send you and your customers the tracking information of the package. Let me know if I can help you tauseefarshad@gmail.com
  • 148. yashpal said on 1/2/2011 11:01:16 AM
    hi, i want to start kids fashion designer garments in kolhapur - maharashtra - india. please suggest me where can i get the designer fabric in low cost & best quality. what is approx minimum cost require to start the business.
  • 149. godfrey said on 1/5/2011 1:46:04 PM
    zimbabwe i want to start a clothing but i am in lack of good fashionable fabrics.such as jean,shirt..basically formal and informal materials for men and women
  • 150. indrajeet said on 1/8/2011 9:55:12 PM
    I want to start clothing line in north region.but don't have knowledge of designing cloth. want a designing partner. any one interested then reply me. indrajeetk1@gmail.com
  • 151. lorraine britton said on 1/10/2011 6:16:48 AM
    weston-super-mare, england. I want to open a upto date ladies clothing shop.....like a lipsy or ax.paris line......very trendy but where can i buy stock from that is similar to those designs or the same.....many thanks
  • 152. shan said on 1/17/2011 2:42:41 AM
    I'm opening a womens clothing store in victoria b.c and would like to know where is the best place to source out my suppliers besides from vancouver and LA.. do you know any other wholesalers or can you please point me to the right direction. thanks
  • 153. Lily said on 1/17/2011 6:34:51 AM
    I am planning to start a small business of selling clothes. Anyone who wanna partner with me to contact me on lilymabonga@gmail.com
  • 154. Saira said on 1/17/2011 6:56:33 AM
    Hi I've just established a label and specialize in selling Pakistani traditional and contemporary clothing. I've been sending my stuff to UK and USA. if anyone is interested in keeping my line at their store, either home based or commercial; please contact me on habitualhonest@yahoo.com. I might offer a discount on bulk purchases.
  • 155. Louis said on 1/20/2011 11:11:29 PM
    I'm trying to start a online designer clothing store would you be able to send me some info on how i can find some vendors and some steps that would put me on the right direction.
  • 156. Mahdi said on 1/25/2011 12:32:57 PM
    Hi I am Mahdi from Bangladesh.....in our country manufacturing & producing cost of any garments is very low compare with china,Indonesia.I am a fabric technologist completed graduation from textile engineering.i have started a business to supply any type of ready made garments as per Ur requirement in small volume or big volume if u want.if any one feel interested then contact with me at asif@greyscalebd.com.
  • 157. glenn buttigieg said on 1/26/2011 3:52:07 AM
    Hi i am opening a fashion boutique in malta europe. I would like to introduce some plus sizes. is any one interested supplying to malta at a wholesale price
  • 158. R Carolls said on 1/30/2011 6:22:07 AM
    Hi, I need information on starting a clothing store. Also wholesalers, especially casuals for children and women.
  • 159. Adedoyin O said on 2/2/2011 9:53:48 AM
    Hello,I live in Southwest England UK and i want to start an online fashion store that will include designer shirts,designer bags,100% human hair,African attire for women,children and men,Hair accessories and shoes.I want to know the type of arrangement retail online shops like mine have with designers.Will i offer to pay for each item of clothes that i pick or there's some kinda arrangement that people have with them bearing in mind that i might want a particular design in different sizes and in large quantities.Besides it's a way of marketing and selling for the designers too.
  • 160. angela m said on 2/5/2011 4:57:23 PM
    i have recently open a designer wear store in jamaica can i get advice where i can get good deals on wholesale goods,
  • 161. Nidhi Gupta said on 2/22/2011 3:50:39 AM
    Hi, I am exporter of Indian Ladies Garments from Delhi (INDIA).If anybody is interested in importing please mail me at nidhi.henley@gmail.com. So that I can send you the pictures of the stuff I have
  • 162. Mark McCallum said on 2/23/2011 9:56:31 PM
    Hi. I work for a Dutch/Turkish fashion designer and producer with two of our own factories. we are based in Southern China near Hong Kong and are already partnering on four successful fashion brands in Europe and are preparing to launch our own new ladies fashion brand. We can operate as the wholesaler supplying fashion clothes direct to boutiques and can form new partnerships for new labels. Contact me on mark.justmeandmine@gmail.com for more details.
  • 163. Mike said on 2/24/2011 2:49:30 AM
    Its a great forum, thanks for the advice. Am requesting for advice from anybody in Kenya on the sources of their stocks for a women clothing boutique, also if possible, selling handbags and shoes. Any advice are welcomed, michealomosh@yahoo.com Thanks.
  • 164. Fahima said on 2/27/2011 1:37:26 AM
    My partner and I have started a business supplying unstiched churidar sets , handpicked, from Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. We are based in Chennai and can supply in lots of 10. These are all pure fabrics-cottons, georgettes and silk-Absolutely NO synthetics. Beautiful embroidery and latest trends. Very reasonable prices. Ideal if you have a retail outlet in a fashionable locality. Not for lower middle class localities. Contact for pictures madoverdresses@gmail.com
  • 165. ABHINAV TAKIAR said on 2/27/2011 8:51:00 AM
    Hi, We are looking for some new & serious buyers for readymade garments in order to expand our business. We are one of the leading MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS of all kinds of MENS & WOMENS readymade garments located in NEW DELHI, INDIA. We are in the business for more than a decade now & have been exporting to markets like AUSTRALIA, FIJI, GERMANY, SOUTH AFRICA, MEXICO, CANADA & USA. We can give the best quality at reasonable prices. Serious buyers can contact us on kdexports13@gmail.com. REGARDS, ABHINAV TAKIAR KD EXPORTS
  • 166. sujatha said on 2/28/2011 9:05:03 AM
    hello. i am starting a boutique exclusively for above average and rich women in andhrapradesh. starts in april 2011. fashionable and exclusive for women. so if anyone who has got their unique collection can mail me with their clothing line. i would be glad to have it in my store. designer sarees mainly preferred. my mail id is cheediudaya@gmail.com
  • 167. angela said on 3/2/2011 11:17:16 PM
    i have recently open a retail clothing store and looking for supplies from distributors for designer and high street fashion also plus size store is located in jamaica can be contacted by emailange_m16@yahoo.com
  • 168. Sangeet Lakkar said on 3/5/2011 2:25:33 PM
    We are manufacturers and a prominent name for,Exclusive Designer Handbags/ Purses, Ethnic Fashion Jewellery, Designer Sarees and dresses. invite you to view some of our collections online by following the link https://picasaweb.google.com/omexports13
  • 169. Chiu Tang said on 3/7/2011 1:25:42 AM
    Hi everyone, i'm the owner of a online store which specialize in selling trendy & stylish women's clothes. Apart from retail, we also wholesale our products to retail stores worldwide. Anyone who is sourcing for trendy and high quality frocks are most welcomed to contact me at info@ohmyfrock.com
  • 170. Lola said on 3/7/2011 5:54:08 PM
    Hello, This is a great forum. I am interested in buying directly from manufacturers / wholesalers and use my own private label which I am developing. My target audiences are women 25-35 in the Dominican Republic and I would like to offer good quality clothes at affordable prices. This is right now a one person business so I cant commit to purchasing minimums of 500 etc. Does anyone know of manufacturers that can offer these services? I currently live in the US. Any information would be greatly appreciated: mdvx23@aol.com
  • 171. James expert adviser said on 3/8/2011 8:21:40 AM
    @Lola, will you be interested in buying stuffs from abroad or from US only? Let me know so that i can explore and get you some contacts.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 172. Lola said on 3/8/2011 10:48:16 AM
    @James, Thank you! I am open however, since i live in the us i think for shipping / communication purposes it may make my life easier to purchase from the US. If you have reliable abroad contacts I would love to reach out to them as well. I have reached out to a couple of companies abroad and their MOQ is HUGE... this is a small thing i am starting so of course i need to start small. Thanks for your help! greatly appreciated! mdvx23@aol.com
  • 173. James expert adviser said on 3/9/2011 8:20:12 AM
    @Lola, i don't have any leads from abroad that i can trust and refer to you but i know many talk about them online. Anyway, here are some resources to explore if you want to buy from US only. Try springimportusa.com, wholesalefashionsquare.com, apparelus.com and you always can look for low end price stuffs in ebay and craigslist as well.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 174. Lola said on 3/9/2011 1:54:04 PM
    @Jestin, Thanks for these! I will search these sites and will let you know how it goes! Many thanks
  • 175. FABIOLA GARCIA said on 3/9/2011 2:55:47 PM
    Hi! I'm interested in opening a fashionable boutique for womens and I have no idea where to buy, where to look, where to shop.... The store will be in MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA. MANY THANKS
  • 176. James expert adviser said on 3/10/2011 10:50:36 PM
    @FABIOLA GARCIA, do your homework first. Is there a need of boutique in your city? If yes, do you have a good location already? Find a location. Do you know any local or nearby city wholesalers? You can also try online to find some local and international wholesalers.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 177. emma said on 3/12/2011 3:15:14 PM
    Hi! I'm interested in setting up an online fashion store that deals basically on branded gears and souvenirs of musicians especially reggae musicians, how do i go about it thanks.
  • 178. Simon Travasso said on 3/15/2011 6:41:15 AM
    MARGAO & MAPUSA, GOA, INDIA. I WANT TO OPEN A LADIES CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES OUTLET WITH DESIGNER CLOTHES BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET THE CLOTHES AT A GOOD PRICE SO THAT I CAN TURN AROUND AND SELL THEM AT A COMPETITIVE PRICE. AM I ALOUD TO SELL NAME BRAND CLOTHES IN MY OUTLET AND WHERE DO I LOOK FOR A FACTORY OR WHOLESALE AGENTS THAT HAS CLOTHES AT GOOD QUALITY & REASONABLE PRICE. PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS & REGARDS. SIMON
  • 179. zwane said on 3/16/2011 8:47:07 AM
    i am in Gaborone Botswana and would like to open a clothing shop that is cheap but with style. Please advise where i can get the clothes
  • 180. Ontlametse Charmaine Mogorosi said on 3/23/2011 7:41:53 AM
    Hi! i am in Gaborone, Botswana and very much interested in opening a one stop shopping Boutique specializing in an European inspired lingerie wear of all sizes and styles, for who we term an(Intimate Apparel Enthusiast(IAE), like a woman who cares very much about her body and lingerie such that she wouldn't buy it from any cheap outlet. Please provide me with the best quality and reliable quality supplier.
  • 181. Sharbani said on 3/26/2011 9:11:25 AM
    Hi, We are traditional printers and make womens tops and kurtis in knits and wovens. Factory is based out of Jaipur, India. If interested in seeing product range contact me at sharbani@ideabox.co.in
  • 182. Prithi said on 3/27/2011 6:05:24 AM
    I'm residing in Dubai, UAE. I am looking for a serious buyer who has license and doing clothing business here. I can provide branded clothes for a reasonable price. Order to be given well in advance. If interested contact through email: prithi.desilva@yahoo.com. cheers
  • 183. vinitha mohan joseph said on 3/27/2011 1:35:11 PM
    I am planning to start a women's designer & plus size clothing store, can anybody suggest me a good name and also give me the details of wholesalers who can supply at a reasonable price.
  • 184. Rea said on 3/27/2011 11:29:51 PM
    My company is located in California, USA and we wholesale designer labels. Our prices are affordable and garments are directly from major department stores. Contact me sapphirise@yahoo.com
  • 185. monique said on 3/30/2011 1:08:07 PM
    Hi my name is monique and i am looking at opening my own clothing store in South Africa. I am interested in selling plus size clothes as well as longer length clothes. Where do i begin to look for manufacturers? Or is it best just to find someone in south africa to make it for me? I want good quality and stylish clothes for plus size people.
  • 186. MESSAN MASUD said on 4/2/2011 3:14:16 AM
    We are uniforms manufacturer and exporter in Gaziantep-Turkey. We provide a personalized clothes. If interested Contact me: masudlight@gmail.com
  • 187. sandie sue said on 4/2/2011 7:06:52 AM
    Hi, i am in the Uk and would like to import from China. Does anyone know any reliable suppliers? Thanks
  • 188. ASAD said on 4/3/2011 2:55:54 AM
    sandie sue i will give you the supplier of cloths and all type of fashion accessories contact me at my mail id :asadullahvu@gmail.com
  • 189. Corin said on 4/4/2011 10:29:41 PM
    I am interested in opening an accessory store...need as much help and pointers as I can get. Please email me eyesis36@yahoo.com
  • 190. lolita said on 4/6/2011 11:00:41 AM
    Hello, I am opening a fashion boutique in South East Europe. Any help with advices would be appreciated. Also I need any wholesalers, manufactures, clothes suppliers contacts. My boutique wants to sell sensual feminine (designer) clothes at good prices. Please contact me at talidatoma@gmail.com. Thank you in advance. Great forum by the way!
  • 191. Makalita said on 4/7/2011 9:12:45 AM
    Hello. I am looking for some advice regards opening my clothing store in New Zealand. I am interested to buy from clothing manufactures. My shop will sell plus size clothes for women and teen agers brand name clothing. I appreciate any comment from you. Thank you in advance. regards
  • 192. Dhaamu said on 4/9/2011 5:24:32 PM
    @sandie sue - have just initiated a apparel buying house in india specializing in knitwear and possessing a very strong supplier base. kindly let me know your interest through dhaamusharaj@gmail.com
  • 193. saliu mariam said on 4/12/2011 5:02:33 AM
    Am a Nigerian and also live in Nigeria. The problem am having is dat,i want to have my own clothing line, like i have a flare for fashion and i want to be designer, but i dnt know how to go about it...Am very confused and really need help as to how to start the whole thing,i want it to be very successful...thanks....NB;I will be very glad if the reply can be sent to my mail box...thanks-a-bunch.
  • 194. delia said on 4/16/2011 5:26:54 AM
    I am south african currently residing in a a small town in europe. I have an idea of setting up a store that sells only south african or (African for that matter) products.. for example, we have very talented designers in South africa and there is a store called YDE (Young Designers Emporium) as an example which i simply love.. Also, kids clothing from stores such as edgars, pep, ackerman are basically free compared to what they cost here. The cost of clothing is ridiculously expensive and people normally resort to buying second hand clothing (there are plenty of second hand stores) and i know that many people are not too fond of the thought of buying second hand. Apart from clothing. When i go back home on holidays, i normally have a list of goods to bring back here for people who want what we have... mainly clothes...i would like the store to have other african products too.. Art and decor supplies.. all imported from africa. hopefully this list will grow when i do more research. For now this is just an idea and of course, i have no experience and have not done my homework yet.. so basically my question is.. where do i start? Do i need a special license to be able to buy clothes from africa and sell them. I have a business license here which allows for import and export so on this side i am sorted. is it possible to buy from bigger stores in S.A such as ackermans for kids ( a much cheaper version of a store like H & M and good quality..)and sell it here without risking getting into some sort of trouble? sure you can tell how much i still have to learn ... :D any help is appreciated..
  • 195. grace said on 4/30/2011 5:01:26 PM
    Hi, I am looking to start an online business dealing with women's fashion. Please can anyone suggest any wholesale contacts or new designers looking for a platform for their products? thanks. I am looking to be based in Malaysia or Singapore. My email address is waterbaby_blue_splash@hotmail.com...
  • 196. humblina said on 5/3/2011 3:50:50 PM
    I am karachi pakistan based.i am passionate designer and would like to start with my retail fashion store and then fashion boutique and would like to market middle eastern countries as well. kindly help and my contact email is abrillianz@gmail.com
  • 197. stovini said on 5/3/2011 6:55:36 PM
    Hi all I am stovini. I am a wholesaler for italiain brand clothing from Italy. I am based in south africa. The clothes are At a very affordable price. They are menswear. If anyone is interested in buying very affordable Italian brand clothing contact me: stovini10@gmail.com..
  • 198. Theresia said on 5/5/2011 10:51:47 AM
    Hi, I'm in Namibia living i a small town with only one clothing store i ,m planning to start my clothing boutique can any one tell me where to buy clothes in bulk a special from South african wholesale stores
  • 199. Vanessa said on 5/9/2011 2:40:52 AM
    Hi, my name is Vanessa and I life in Suriname, Paramaribo. Nex week I'm opening a retail fashion shop. I'm looking for wholesaler with good quality products. That can provide the upcoming fashion styles. Right now I order my clothing from a big online shop, but I buy everything in sale. Can you please help me with some supplier where I place small orders, low price, world wide shipping. Since i live in a country where it's always summer, I also prefer summer dresses and cocktail dresses.
  • 200. mona said on 5/10/2011 5:09:44 AM
    i want to start a small garment and fashion accessories business in qatar. can anybody guide me hoz i can make contact in delhi and mumbai market retailers... any suggestion..