360

Starting Your Own Guest House Business

Maybe you have realized the lucrative nature of a guest house as a business but you have no idea how to start it. No need to worry because this article will be your guide in setting up your own guest house business.

It is surprisingly not difficult to start your own guest house business. Here are few pointers to get you started.

Get a Building for Guest House Business

off, you need a building which you can set up into a guest house. It shouldn’t just be any building. It would be preferable if the building is in a location that provides the best view as possible for your guests. Another ideal location would be a place that provides a relaxing environment for your guests. The building should be large enough to provide at least 4 and up to 20 rooms for your visitors.

Get the Necessary Amenities

After you acquire the building, you would need to furnish it with the necessary equipment and amenities that would help make your guests’ stay in your guest house comfortable. These would include the beds, the television sets and the furniture, as well as water softeners for your water supply.

License Your Guest House Business

Because you are serving as a “home away from home” for your guests, you would need to get yourself licensed from the local fire and health departments. To do this, you would need to comply with their safety requirements. These requirements vary from community to community so be sure to visit these government agencies and inquire as to their different specifications for licensing. These licenses have to be renewed every year too.

Employ The Best Staff as Possible

A guest house is not a guest house without a staff to take care of the needs of your guests. Because the guests’ opinion hinges on the quality of your service, your guest house needs nothing but the best people managing and working on it. Be sure to check the credentials of the people that you take into your guest house staff before you hire them to avoid staff-related problems in the future.

You would also need to come with a design for the uniform of your employees. The design should be appropriate for your business, and should be unique among other guest houses.

Come Up With a Good Marketing Plan

It is not enough to just get a license and a good staff to run your guest house business. The most important preparation to make is how to get your business to potential customers, to let them know that you exist. You can do this by advertising.

There are many ways to advertise your company. Since you are starting, you cannot rely yet on the “word of mouth” technique unless you have guests that come and go out of your guest house with 100% satisfaction. To get the world to know your existence, you would need effective tools like newspapers, travel magazines, billboards and web sites as well as auto-responders to respond to any inquiries about your business.

<<Indoor Rock Climbing Business Guide    How to Start a Freelance Commercial Consulting Service >>

360 Responses to "Starting Your Own Guest House Business".

1. Melato Machaelo on 2/4/2009 9:59:00 AM
2. nonkulululeko on 2/9/2009 5:19:15 AM
what do i need to start a guest house and where do i get funds
3. mary muthui on 2/20/2009 3:26:27 PM
i would like to get information to do with starting of my own guest house business.
4. chrissie on 2/24/2009 12:35:08 PM
Thank you for the information regarding how to start a guesthouse. The big question, where do/how to get funds.
5. terri on 3/18/2009 1:27:35 PM
i have to do a project on opening a guesthouse and i notice you need to license the place...i have to get all the forms as an example and fake license the place if you know what i mean, do u perhaps know where i can get the forms online to include in my project or do i have to go to the municipality? thank you for your help terri
6. Sharlene Coombs on 3/25/2009 12:44:06 AM
I have the same question as terri (no.8)could you please provide me with the details.
7. Jola on 3/29/2009 11:24:06 AM
I have similar questions connected with writing a business plan for the guest house can you provide me with the details.
8. Williamson Moli on 3/31/2009 8:14:14 PM
Can you provide a list of facilities/amenities that I may require to setup in a rural area overlooking a valley, on a 1000 square meter plot?
9. Nonhlanhla Mokoena on 4/7/2009 3:28:32 AM
I also have questions about starting a guest house business and where to get funds to finance the business? Kindly assist.
10. kwena on 4/7/2009 7:04:38 AM
i would like you to send me an example of a detailed bed and breakfast business plan.
11. Kelsey Hull on 4/12/2009 5:35:33 AM
Please inform me how I can obtain my license to start a guest house?
12. Samukelisiwe Mabuya on 4/12/2009 1:25:15 PM
I would like to know how do I get finance to start a guest house, at the moment I'm renting the house and I want to buy and get all necessary things for guest house. Regards
13. Linda on 4/20/2009 10:31:13 AM
Please send info on getting started & licensed for a guest house and writing a business plan and any other helpful info on setting up & running a guest house. Thank you in advance!
14. Selly Tshiwilowilo on 4/21/2009 7:11:39 AM
I have the property and have re-zoned it for a guest house, where do i get the funding?
15. Nicky on 5/12/2009 1:16:49 PM
Hello there, I would like to open up a bed and breakfast spot. I would like to have some information about getting started on this type of business. I want to Thank you in advance.
16. Yonela on 5/14/2009 3:13:58 AM
Thank you for the information you have provided. I have made a business plan, have my own property that i'm going to use. The big problem is where do i get funds and how?
17. mod on 5/26/2009 10:56:24 AM
where to obtain funds to open guest house, i got the plan and skill from college of hospitality. thank you
18. Mapitike on 5/30/2009 4:01:49 PM
How do I obtain professional advise and finance for my guest house.
19. Niques on 5/31/2009 11:53:22 PM
I need financing for my guest house. I have the land and a building however I would need financial assistance with parting off the building and renovations as necessary location Nassau, Bahamas in a nice upscale area Lyford Cay.
20. Eveline on 6/10/2009 8:53:44 AM
I want to start up my own guest house but I don't have a single cent, is that possible and if yes, where do I get the capital from.
21. sasidhar on 7/1/2009 4:14:00 PM
how can i start a guest house business in india and looking to get a proper guidance from expert. contact me. 00966568001`580
22. mariaan on 7/11/2009 1:40:28 PM
Kindly send info of starting a guesthouse. We have a fantastic 180 degrees sea view.
23. James on 7/11/2009 11:01:29 PM
@mariaan, What kind of information you are looking for? Be specific when you ask for help. It is the time to put together every silly to major things that you need in this business, talk to few existing guest house owners, visit some liking guest houses, chat with the employees, speak to the builders about the construction, ask for quotation from the interior designers, speak to the local clerk for the license, visit the bankers for loan. If you are really serious on starting a guest house then start working on these and note down everything.

Jestin James
Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

24. Hanneli on 7/13/2009 5:45:24 AM
I have got a house, 3 bedrooms etc. I want to turn into a guest house. Where do I start? Is there any specifications for example what type of beds, bedding etc. please advise me.
25. Andrew on 7/13/2009 10:41:41 AM
I want to draw up a bankable business plan for a guest house. Would you please send me a sample business plan - not a business template
26. julie on 7/16/2009 6:11:30 AM
can you please help me with a sample guest house business plan that i can present to a bank. thank u
27. bridgette on 7/17/2009 7:51:37 AM
I just bought a land in a rural area so i want to register a guest i know the whole steps but the thing is i don't have money anymore to go ahead. can you tell me where i can find the funding so that i can build my guest house before 2010. that is my wish .
28. Ms Nono Lobakeng on 7/17/2009 9:56:45 AM
I am intending to open a guest house and i need more information on how to start?
29. jacqueline hattingh on 7/20/2009 4:50:40 AM
I've got a guest house in Bloemfontein with 7 rooms a hair saloon and space to have a restaurant/conference. My problem is money, i don't think i will have enough money to buy linen, cutlery, beds etc. do you think it is wise to get an investor? my guest house rights just came through and there is still so much to do.
30. Ms Anazo Nongubo on 7/21/2009 3:25:39 AM
I am totally satisfied with the help you provide for every big dreamer out there. Thank you and keep it up!
31. Bongiwe on 7/24/2009 2:04:09 PM
I want to start my own guest house i have no money i would like you to send me some info on that. thanx
32. Ken on 7/24/2009 4:50:59 PM
i want to buy a certain property for a guest house business but need financing, how do i go about this?
33. James on 7/24/2009 6:54:51 PM
@Ken, Where are you from, and where is the property that you want to buy? Financing is not same everywhere so let me know about your location so that i can give you more tips.

Jestin James
Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

34. Tori on 7/30/2009 1:37:38 AM
I would like to own a guest house in Jamaica but I'm not sure how to go about it, any tips? I have seen several places that interest me but how do I get financing and what kind of down payment would I have to provide on a place that is like 190K
35. Meshack on 7/30/2009 10:10:45 AM
I am also interested in starting the Business of a Guest House. I have tried to build some few houses but the problem is to go on and finish those houses, however my predicament are how do I go about getting funding?
36. Azie on 8/6/2009 6:45:03 PM
I have the same question as Tori as well... except I spend most my time in Jamaica and know a lot about the real estate there.... I'm more interested in guest house as i get the property, is there any licenses i would have to get there and any other information you might have is great.. Thanks a lot
37. GLADYS MACHIKICHO on 8/11/2009 6:50:52 AM
send me info on how to start up a guest house, what is required. the property is already available.
38. Sakhi on 8/13/2009 6:32:47 AM
please advise i am in processing of starting / turning my home into a guest house(i'll be still residing on the premises with family. I reside close to an industrial area and we are always having people approaching us for rental rooms (1 year lease or so , furnished or not furnished.) If i turn a part of my home to accommodate this activity am I still required to register as guest house
39. Thabisa on 8/23/2009 2:37:59 PM
I have a house in Pretoria, that I want to turn into a guest house. It has a total of 7 bedrooms. Where do I start in turning it into a guest house (municipal laws/legalities. I will also need funding to turn the home into business, other than banks where can one get help towards funding such a venture. Is there funding for 2010 tourism initiatives or just tourism initiatives? Please send me all related info.
40. harry on 8/24/2009 11:50:19 AM
How must i go along to change my five bedroom house with three on sweet bathrooms and lots of entertaining areas to a four star guesthouse. What do i need and where do i start.
41. Nthabiseng Hlakane on 8/31/2009 5:39:24 AM
i just want to start my own guest house and i want to know where do i get funds from because i'm in Lesotho. please anybody help me.
42. Londiwe on 9/9/2009 11:55:24 AM
How to look for a proper location? how to access financial assistance? send me info for this.
43. Isaac Hlakane on 9/12/2009 6:01:38 AM
I would like to get more information regarding business enterprises and how it operates.
44. Minah on 9/22/2009 11:47:20 AM
I would like to turn my house into a B & B for 2010 for only one month during the soccer tournament. Please supply me with information in terms of the customers and some more add value information.
45. Bob98 on 10/13/2009 3:22:17 AM
The definition of a stable model was generalized to programs with choice rules.
46. Merlin49 on 10/23/2009 3:09:06 AM
Satan is too charismatic to be as soundly banished as he is in the story, but we need some relief for the Stone family. ,
47. Trish on 11/1/2009 10:11:46 AM
I have two on-suite rooms in my home which I want to let out for bed and breakfast. Do I need to have a license and what type of insurance would I need?.
48. Nono on 11/12/2009 6:29:02 AM
i built 5 rooms in my yard to open a b&b. That was done from my monthly salary, now i dont have enough to buy equipment and registration with municipality, can you help
49. Nono on 11/12/2009 6:33:12 AM
Can we get contacts of other people, maybe we can benefit after talking to one another and giving advises
50. Mr Mbuzeni Siteto on 11/15/2009 4:39:42 AM
Could you please get for me the address for the agent I can contact for opening a guest house in the Mthatha area.
51. tania alexandra faria on 11/17/2009 1:24:13 PM
I live in São Pedro de Moel, Its a beach near Leiria Portugal and i want to open my guest house with 3 different areas. 1. Guest House with 10 rooms; 2. Service take away, only in the summer; 3. Lounge caffe open just at the end of the day serving snacks and drinks. I want you to explain to me what to do first. The building is already mine and it´s divided in that 3 places that i mentioned. How can i start, and how can I turn my business into success, and also how can i get the funds from the tourism to do that. Thanks in advance. Best regards Tania
52. SAMUEL LAMOLA on 11/19/2009 8:22:12 AM
I AM STAYING AROUND KWAMHLANGA AREA TO THE PLACE CALLED SUN CITY, MY RESIDENCE IS ABOUT 7 KILOMETERS FROM KWAMHLANGA CROSSROAD/TAXI RANK/FILLING STATION ALONG THE LEBANGENI ROAD, MY DESIRE IS TO START WITH 12 TO 20 ROOMS, PLEASE ADVICE ME HOW TO START AND TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL GUEST HOUSE.
53. veena babbar on 11/28/2009 6:44:52 AM
Sir, I live in noida I want to register a company of guest house Pls. suggest me from where do I collect the furniture and workers
54. Nokuthula on 12/9/2009 8:03:26 AM
Hi! I would like to open up a guest house. I would like to have some information about getting started on this type of business, with regards to funding, registration, business plan and everything that is required.
55. Afton on 12/10/2009 7:19:21 AM
hi, please assist me with my business plan and if it would be possible to assist in making my guest house better than others
56. Keerthi Kavithilaka on 12/14/2009 8:58:04 AM
I'm from Sri Lanka, down south city call Ambalangoda, i want to start my own guest house with a restaurant. I really need a financial assistance from some who can be my business partner.
57. hamilton on 12/15/2009 3:53:29 PM
South Africa, Kimberley. I'm looking for information on how to start a guest house. Building is already available. What government agency do i need to register with etc.
58. jennifer on 12/21/2009 5:26:52 AM
how may I get financing to start a guest house when i have no other collateral than the potential of the proposed property?
59. mary muthui on 12/26/2009 10:50:15 AM
Am in Portage, Michigan, USA. How can i start a guest house here? Kindly reply
60. ken bungey on 12/30/2009 3:09:44 AM
my family and i want to use our house as guest house but we have no ideas on how to start in kenya. the house is big and has 4 bed rooms and seat around a beautiful compound 50km from a airport 100km from a lake
61. linda on 1/2/2010 7:00:06 AM
Pretoria, State Gauteng, Country South Africa. What would the job specifications be for a guest house manager?
62. humphrey van der merwe on 1/6/2010 2:32:50 AM
I am in the process of adding rooms to my house to start a small 3 room b&B. I live in Walmer Port Elizabeth. My house faces the Baakens valley and has an exceptional view. need information as to how to register and start a legal business.
63. Tina Joseph on 1/6/2010 1:31:49 PM
want to start guesthouse in Kenya or Burundi. How do we start?
64. dinah modiba on 1/13/2010 9:46:12 AM
Hi, I have an approximately 850 sq meters of land in Marblehall, Limpopo province in South Africa and will like to start a guesthouse business with a conference facility. please advice me on how to go about it till it operates. kind regards
65. Esme on 1/14/2010 4:50:17 AM
Pretoria, South Africa. Please assist with the license forms, where do I get them?
66. DAVEY PHIRI on 1/15/2010 3:58:17 AM
I live in Chililabombwe, Zambia, Southern africa. I would like to start my own guest house business here.
67. Ahthony on 1/20/2010 8:41:26 AM
Hi, I am unemployed and have my house up for sale. My wife and i want to move to scarborough and start a b&b Can you send info on how to finance and anything else which may help.
68. Linda Maseko on 1/26/2010 4:07:49 AM
Middelburg, South Africa. Please assist with the license forms, I need to know more about the guest house business, is there any place which you can go and do a course on this business, do you think it is a good business
69. Anil Rotha on 1/26/2010 10:45:25 PM
Hi, i am planning to open guest house in the Himalayas in Shimla, India. i am thinking of conceptual tourism by building small guest houses, would it be good idea? thanks.
70. Ansumi Tidbury on 2/5/2010 3:29:55 AM
We are farm situated in Dinokeng South of Pretoria about 45km outside Pretoria, South Africa. We just finished our outdoor buildings into a two bedroom (sleeps 6)and I would like to know where I can find the necessary licenses and specifications in what we need to register as a B&B / Guestfarm? And any other information regarding this will be appreciated as well!!! And is there someone we need to contact with inspections in connection with your kitchen when preparing food etc.? thank you again!!! Ansumi
71. Willie van Wyngaard on 2/6/2010 8:18:15 AM
hey there i am situated near the O.R Tambo airport. i bought a house with lots of potential and would like to convert it into a guesthouse... how and where do i register?
72. Debby Turner on 2/16/2010 9:33:20 AM
Stunning 5 bedroomed log cabin (modern) very big reception areas, veranda's and decks. swimming pool. Overlooking Ebenezer Dam (Haenertsburg/Magoebaskloof) Limpopo Province. Set in afro-montaine forests. House belonged to my boss's late mother and is entailed to her grandchildren's trusts. We need basic info of what furnishings/ how many changes of linen/ swimming towels or bring your own kitchen equip. House has DSTV and all (high quality) equipment. Need to make it crosier! need some guest ground rules - Please help
73. Durgesh on 2/20/2010 12:00:48 PM
Please make me aware of latest tips for running a Guest House. My address Puri, Orissa, India
74. Casper de Vries on 3/1/2010 1:40:25 PM
Looking to start a guesthouse in Durban, South-Africa. Venue is near World cup stadium, shops, entertainment venues, nightclubs and restaurants. This business will primarily cater for sport fans visiting our city. Venue is a three bedroom house each with it's own bathroom. A forth bedroom is available next to the swimming pool. Beautiful views is seen: the new Soccer Stadium, ocean views and City views. Need to know how to register as a guesthouse, and need more info to make it legal.
75. Patience on 3/11/2010 9:24:15 AM
i'm interested in starting my own guest house business but dont know how or where to go for it
76. alda handel on 3/12/2010 3:15:35 AM
norwood gauteng.. would like information on how to start a tango orientated guest house. how many rooms, bathrooms, dining area, food types for a four star dwelling. i have floor space for a dance area. i would like this to be more for the argentenian and overseas customers
77. matty on 3/25/2010 10:12:44 AM
I want to put up a guest house business please help me with information on how to do this. I already have the funds and land. thank you.
78. Ravi shastri on 3/26/2010 3:35:31 AM
I would like to have some ideas & tips. I am going to open a 21 room property in kanpur as a G.M. Will you advice me the dos & donts?
79. Annah Kadikgetha on 3/26/2010 9:40:09 AM
i want to start a guest house business in Botswana in my village so i want to help me with the plan of the guest house and any business idea
80. Laxman Baral on 4/17/2010 6:12:44 AM
Dear Sir, i do have my own guest house called Hotel Mandala and as well as travel agency with trekking expedition company in Lakeside, Pokhara, Nepal( www.hotelmandala.com.np )but now i need clients for this guest house cause walking customers are only not enough for me. so please kindly let me know from where i can get clients for my business and how i do marketing for free ? with best regards ! Laxman Baral
81. thabang on 4/20/2010 4:05:12 PM
i would really like to get a guest house but i am clueless, i only know like the basics and i could do with some help with putting a business plan together, getting the funds that i need, and how do i go about marketing my guest house
82. lerato on 4/22/2010 8:27:05 AM
i want to start a guest house. i dont have clue on where to start. i would like to know many rooms should my guest house have, how do i furnish the house, how much does it cost to run the business monthly. what type of training or skills do i need to run the business. how do i go about getting funds to start the business Lerato from BLOEMFONTEIN
83. Joy on 4/25/2010 3:25:30 PM
I have the same question as Lerato (94). I live in Brooklyn, Ny and I'm hoping to start one in the more up and coming areas of brooklyn. Thank you
84. naim nasim on 4/27/2010 2:20:18 PM
hi! i am just about to purchase A HOUSE IN GLASGOW. TO TURN TO A GUEST HOUSE. WHO WOULD I GET FINANCE TO TURN IT TO A PROPER GUEST HOUSE.
85. matalia mwale on 4/30/2010 7:45:04 AM
Its in a low density area. Not too far from the town centre and the airport. In a city called Ndola on the Copperbelt province where mining is the main industry. In Zambia a country in Southern Africa.
86. Thelvina on 5/2/2010 2:35:07 PM
I am in the process of adding en suite to one room to my house to start a small 3 room B&B. I can include 5 bachelor flats in the same yard. I live in Cape Town, but my house is in Durban South Parkryne. My house faces the beach it is the second street from the beach and has an exceptional view. need information as to how to register and start a legal business. How can I run this leaving so far.
87. Yvonne Williams on 5/4/2010 12:08:27 AM
l would like to start a Guest House in Bulawayo which will be having 3 bedrooms, please help me with where I register and building plans. have land to build.
88. BARUNAVA SAHA on 5/12/2010 2:01:51 AM
What do I need to start a guesthouse, the do's and donts of the business, and I want more information regarding Guest House Business. Business plans, registration and how to get funds. Presently I have 2 Flats 1050 sq, feet each. 1 is at Sector-I, Salt Lake, & other at Sector-V at Salt Lake.
89. Doris Roos on 5/18/2010 6:35:24 AM
I would like to set up a guesthouse which will be having 10 rooms to start with. It is in Guyana in South-America. Please advice on the type of building and the do's and dont's of the business. The guesthouse will be on the border of Guyana and Brazil, mainly catering for the miners when they come out of the mining areas. Thanks a lot.
90. Lettie Andreas on 5/20/2010 8:32:41 AM
I am still a student but have a dream of starting up a guest house business. I still do not have a place of my own but I already have the picture in my head. The thing now is, where do I get funding for the business, or how do I get investors? I want the guest house in Oshakati, Namibia, since I know there is a gap in the hospitality sector in that town. Thank you!
91. C.C Kelly on 6/6/2010 5:04:33 AM
We Live in Kenya and have a country house that we want to convert to a guest house. Complete with water, electricity, and furnished rooms. The area around it is serene. One could nature trail, go fishing, bird watching etc. Which body(bodies)will assist in getting the right licenses?
92. Steven Sau on 6/11/2010 8:24:54 AM
I am seeking for technical assistance on how will I do or to start a small guest house project back in my village. Actually in my village I have tourism project, biological science research project, community conference meetings etc. The project will reside in Papua New Guinea, Madang Province Ohu village 20km of Madang town. Best regards, Steven Sau
93. Raymond on 6/15/2010 6:18:15 PM
Please advise on startup steps, requirements and costs for a guest house
94. Paul Matekase on 6/22/2010 3:45:17 PM
i want to open a guesthouse in Rustenburg, North-West, RSA
95. SANJEEV KATOCH on 6/27/2010 10:56:22 AM
I want to sell one duplex house in shimla, Interested parties may contact on my email id.
96. Grace on 6/29/2010 10:21:51 PM
Hi, I am doing up a business proposal to start a small guest house. I need funds to build this project. I have 2 existing buildings that will need full renovations. I need your assistance and advise on how I would secure startup capital. Regards Grace
97. Jacky Kola on 7/2/2010 1:13:06 PM
I need funding to renovate existing house for a guest house as well as spa, restaurant and coffee roasting business on the same premises
98. Veronica Schutte on 7/4/2010 1:53:52 PM
Johannesburg. Please can you advise what is required for a Guest House/B & B, amenities, facilities, running/set-up costs, etc, etc. Legal requirements, etc. Thank you Veronica Schutte 0114861736
99. Charlene Jones on 7/5/2010 10:34:57 AM
Manchester, uk. I would like accurate advise on how to set up and run a quest house/bed & breakfast in manchester aimed for college/university students across the uk. Please advise on funds/legal fees/marketing and the best locations. regards, Charlene
100. Njabulo Mange on 7/7/2010 6:15:18 AM
I AM TAKING OVER A EXISTING Guess HOUSE please advise me what important challenges i would need to be aware of, and what type of business plan i would need to arrange in terms of attracting bank to give me finance and what other key marketing strategy i would need to use in order to convince bank to give me funds.
101. Ntomb'k on 7/8/2010 6:16:18 AM
I've just moved into a beautiful thatched home that I've bought. It's a double storied with separate kitchen, toilet as well as entrance. I wish to convert a top storey into a self catering. Where should I start
102. Kalala Benoit on 7/10/2010 2:23:06 PM
i don't know if i did a good move, because i'm renting a house and transforming it in 14 rooms g.h. the house is located in a good neighborhood in lubumbashi in DRC, i need funds to finish the g.h. i need a business plan for this g.h. As you know Lubumbashi is the economic capital city in DRC, and have a big flow of tourists and investors, the thing is i'm in big need of money to finish the g.h. i even need a partnership if possible. I think i'm luckier to come across your website, don't just throw this message, i need your help please. my contacts: 00243995744983
103. Lynne on 8/3/2010 5:19:16 PM
North Wales. I am currently looking into ways of taking over an already established guest house, however I am finding it difficult to obtain the necessary funds. Do you know any ways of obtaining the initial funding required to acquire the property?
104. Christopher on 8/20/2010 5:29:47 AM
Hi I would just like to know what is the minimum requirement for a guesthouse and what licenses and documents are required eg. liquor license etc. The guest house will be in Sandton.
105. pulane on 8/30/2010 6:36:18 AM
i wanna start a guest house business i will need a business plan on how to start i am currently staying in Pretoria.
106. michael singh on 8/30/2010 1:24:58 PM
hi i have 4 bedroom flat in pollockshields glasgow scotland, i want to turn it into a bed and breakfast can you call me on 0786 1788 915 plz
107. mohamed on 9/1/2010 7:57:12 AM
am a boy aged 25, i have a guest house and i want build a beautiful one.. am running on loan procedure, could it be good to build from loan?
108. Lidia on 9/13/2010 2:43:48 PM
I want to open guest house in Venice, Italy, I need experienced partner.
109. Chris on 9/16/2010 9:10:26 PM
I want to start a guesthouse in Harare very close to the city centre. i will start with a 7 roomed guesthouse. I have the house already. What leads can you give me to obtain finance to do the renovations and start running the lodge.?
110. Shannon on 9/21/2010 7:58:18 AM
I want to start up a guest house in Pretoria, South Africa. can you please supply me with all the info on how to start and what licenses I will need and where do I apply for them??
111. Hayley on 9/22/2010 10:04:54 AM
Hi there, I'd like some advise on buying over an existing guest house. I'm looking at a choice between Gordans Bay and Sea Point, Cape Town. Can anyone tell me which of the two areas are more lucrative and why? Any further advise is welcomed. If you are a potential seller, feel free to contact me as well. ...South Africa
112. Angel & Jenny on 9/25/2010 11:36:17 AM
Hello, We live in San Juan, Puerto Rico and we have a dream, The dream of becoming entrepreneurs, by giving the best vacation (service wise) + (destination) at an affordable Price. But we have a few inquiries like from where do we get funds to purchase a Location we already spot it.
113. Joseph Moloto on 10/8/2010 3:07:21 AM
Hello.I'd like advices of getting funds to start my own lodge around Burgersfort. My problem is how I'm going to approach Limdef, lipsa and others. Please help in detail of information. Bye
114. Sioned Parry on 10/11/2010 9:00:24 AM
Although i am hoping to set up a guest house in North Wales.
115. FIKILE on 10/19/2010 9:18:38 AM
The info that i got is very good info but i needed more where exactly do you get a license do i have register the guest house with cipro and the stars how do you get those 3 stars, 4 stars etc. thanks fikile , South Africa
116. Esmeralda on 10/24/2010 5:48:18 PM
We are currently building an 8 bedroom lodge in Celina, TN, USA. What are the requirements for registration and licensing of the business? What insurance do we need? How can we protect ourselves from potential "liabilities". What is the best way to charge/bill clients? Is Paypal a good idea?
117. Olive's Cottage - Jenny on 10/25/2010 4:20:17 AM
I am currently operating a B&B in Molteno.EC. and would like to build another one in the same area. Please I would like to have advice on financial assistance. Thank you
118. dinnyar on 10/26/2010 3:16:53 AM
I am presently working as G M ops in one of the prestigious guest houses in Hyderabad India. Would like to be of help in setting up guest houses any where in the world.Have hands on experience of more then 8 years.Would work on consultancy basis.
119. jagannath on 10/26/2010 10:47:49 AM
dear sir, i have buildings near ganga at varanasi, also i have license,just i want to register my guest house at hostel world site for online booking. please give me information that how can i register?
120. Malebo on 11/30/2010 1:54:38 AM
Hi,i want to start a guest house, salon and day spa at a house that i own in Johannesburg (South Africa). I just wanted to find out what are the legal procedures to follow to get my business up an running and where do i need to go for help.
121. Hazel Khumalo on 12/12/2010 8:26:32 AM
I am in Crystal Park, Benoni, about 45km from the Tambo Airport. I would like to start a guest house. I have a house with two beautiful cottages. How to go about the license, business plan, and let me know all the requirement to make my house comfortable for the quests.
122. Okito on 12/16/2010 11:43:59 PM
I own a property which i want to turn to a guest house with almost 10 rooms in a plot of 60 x 40. in Q/Golf in the city of Lubumbashi,Katanga in the Dem Rep of Congo I would like to start a guest house. Do you know any ways of obtaining the initial funding required to set up the full project? A serious partner is welcomed. I am currently based in Toronto, Canada. Would you also also help with a business plan?
123. bren on 1/2/2011 3:50:38 PM
how much deposit and other expenses would i need to fund an up and running guest house
124. sukhameen singh oberoi on 1/9/2011 11:09:23 AM
hi i'm indian how can i start a business in singapore and please tell me the procedure to get business visa to open business in singapore like advertising, guest house, securities agency, or any other business plz help me out thanks
125. Laura on 1/18/2011 8:11:38 AM
Please send info on getting started & licensed for a lodge and writing a business plan and any other helpful info on setting up & running a lodge. I also need financing for my lodge. I have the land to start with. Thank you in advance!
126. sharon on 1/20/2011 1:34:19 AM
i'm married of sri lankan from aluthgama down south of sri lanka and my land is near the beach.i want to have a 4 to 5 cabanas near our home,so is it possible and how to start,how much it will cost for 1 cabanas?pls let me know as soon as possible.tnx & more power to your column,i enjoyed reading,i learned a lot.
127. Micah Mbano on 1/20/2011 2:32:21 PM
I would like to built a Country Guest House in Harare Zimbabwe. I need a plan that I can adopt and other necessary items I should include. Best Regards Micah Mbano
128. manmohan on 1/21/2011 12:58:52 AM
Hi, we are planning to expand our exiting 4 rooms GH, at Aradhan Enclave, near RK Puram, Delhi.It is being used by company's staff from other cities. We wish to add more locations with a view to increase revenue. Is it a good idea to sell it thru corporate, travel agent with low cost carrier for their pay as a packaged tour. Pls advice on what would be required to expand it to a full fledged company. thanks Manmohan
129. Goitseone Masogo on 2/10/2011 4:21:08 AM
We have a piece of land (16 ha)in Rasesa,Mochudi, Botswana. We have surveyed water for borehole.The land is fenced and its current use is for horticulture. We are planing to commercializing the land in which we want: guest house,wedding garden, orchard, planting vegetables (green pepper, onions, carrots, tomatoes, rappe, spinach, cabbage, lettuce) and rearing cattle, sheep, goats and pigs. Now we need a business plan which encompasses all these in one plan so that we can apply for Title Deeds.
130. Tumi on 2/13/2011 11:29:48 AM
Johannesburg, South Africa. Hi, I am looking for information on licensing a guest house. I engaged a town planner to assist but no progress was made as my project was not prioritized. Kindly assist with following information:
1. what steps to follow to get the guesthouse licensed?
2. do I do a rezoning application or is there an alternative application which is shorter and less complex?
3. How much should I budget for this process?
Thanks in advance, Tumi
131. Phumie on 2/13/2011 12:07:42 PM
Hi guys. I'm in JHB S. Africa. Really interested in starting a bnb/lodge business, I just dont know where to start. There are plenty of bnb's and lodges for sale, what are the steps to follow?
132. Yolandi on 2/15/2011 6:52:21 AM
Hi, It has always been a dream of mine to open a guesthouse and run it. But I have no idea where to get started. What qualifications/knowledge do I need, ex. hospitality, business management, I studied interior decorating, but the business part, could you maybe suggest something I can study that will help me overall understand all aspects of starting up and running my own guesthouse? I am planning to register at UNISA for their 3month small business management course. Do you think that will help me get started? Please guide me in the right direction?
133. Edith Kanyemba on 2/17/2011 10:18:47 AM
Thank you for this information. I am interested in starting a guest house here in Lusaka, Zambia. My problem is funds and how to do a bankable business plan. Please help with the business plan and which companies/organizations can help with funds. Thanking you in advance.
134. gianma on 2/20/2011 5:11:40 PM
Hi, It has always been a dream of mine to open a guesthouse and run it. But I have no idea where to get started. What qualifications/knowledge do I need, ex. hospitality, business management etc.. could you maybe suggest something I can study that will help me overall understand all aspects of starting up and running my own guesthouse? Where can i find funds? What about advertising web sites? thanks very much
135. Leena on 2/23/2011 5:41:02 AM
I need help in the business plan and also how to get license to start a guest house or hostel. Where to get furniture and info abt the interior. also how to raise fund for the same. Thnx in advance.
136. mayuresh on 3/1/2011 8:15:10 AM
i want to start guest house business for at least 15 rooms. pl. help to guide me for where to avail funds? best locations in nasik, maharashtra, india.
137. Raghunath on 3/2/2011 12:07:48 AM
@mayuresh, any banker will finance you as this project can be accomplished in 40 lacs to 1 crore. You need to have a solid business plan and collateral for the loan.

Raghunath Natarajan
Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

138. Nthabiseng K on 3/10/2011 8:14:32 AM
Please advise on the best way to get finances for a B&B or Guest house in and around Lanseria( Ranburg)Gauteng
139. Bandara on 3/11/2011 6:33:29 AM
I have opened my guest house in Bentota sri lanka (3 km from the famous tourist area). My question is, how can I find the guests for my rooms and restaurant? Can you tell me the way of booking from abroad? please
140. Ramesh on 3/14/2011 7:08:50 AM
Hi, I am planning to start 15 bedroom guest house in chennai. Kindly let me what is the procedure to get the required licenses. Regards, Ramesh.V 9840108472
141. Oageng on 3/17/2011 4:17:03 PM
I am struggling to get a piece of land to build my guest house, how to write a proposal to get a land from municipality
142. daceess on 3/18/2011 1:10:43 AM
my business is in nyc and I would like to start a bed and breakfast/guest house with no funds or property are there any programs that will assist with startup.
143. Endy on 3/22/2011 12:57:19 AM
I am about writing a business plan for a guest house in Lagos- Nigeria. Can u help with a good business plan that can be adopted?
144. Aung Kumal on 3/24/2011 9:30:31 PM
I am interested in setting up a guest house project and need information on how to do a business plan/proposal to secure funding.
145. precious on 3/31/2011 5:54:57 AM
i would like to invest on property, my idea is to build townhouses for people to rent...where do i get finance for that.i live in durban.
146. RICARD KIPTUI on 4/3/2011 5:09:16 AM
i am a kenyan residing in Eldoret city and want financial help to put up a guest house at kapsabet of 5 classic rooms with ideal sitting room, kitchen and security wall. any willing person or church organisation is welcomed to enable me meet my dream in life. karibu kenya.
147. Carla on 4/5/2011 5:29:26 AM
i'm appointed as manager of a new guest house in Bloemfontein, Free State. The guest house is still being renovated, so what i would like to know, where do i find the necessary registration forms in regards to all the licensing that needs to be done? and who do i contact?
148. Mary Ellis on 4/15/2011 2:38:31 PM
Sannat, Gozo, Malta. We have a licensed guesthouse and we are already receiving guests. Can you please tell me if you are supposed to clean the rooms, linen,etc. everyday. Please help me, I feel confused. Maria
149. Niraj on 4/25/2011 2:54:20 PM
Hi, I have got a house in Wembley, HA9 7HG - 3 bedrooms + 1 box room, living /dinning room, kitchen, utility room, 2 toilets, 1 shower + 1 bathroom + 1 breakfast room + double garage at the rear of the property with a side entrance. I want to turn it into a guest house:
1. Firstly, where do I start?
2. How to draw up a bankable business plan for a guest house. Would you please send me a sample business plan - not a business template
3. Can you provide a list of facilities/amenities that I may require to setup?
4. Is there any specifications for example what type of beds, bedding etc?
5. What qualifications/knowledge do I need, ex. hospitality, business management etc.. Could you suggest something I can study that will help me in overall understanding in running my own guesthouse?
6. Where can I find funds?
7. What about advertising web sites?
8. Is is difficult to obtain the license from the council and from where should I download the application forms etc?
9. Do I need to provide attached shower room and toilet in each bedroom?
10. Do I need to do lot of internal conversions to meet up with the requirements?
11. Is the fire/health & Safety Regulations tough for this type of business?
12. Can me and my wife run this business + 1 other staff?
13. Normally, how long does it take to get the approval and license from the local council?
14. Do I need to provide breakfast for the guest in the morning as well, as McDonalds is just 5 mins walk from the property?
15. In Wembely area there is actually a big problem for parking space. What should I do to resolve this issue?
16. Should there be any resilience/opposition from the neighbors if I'm embarking in this project?
Your help would be highly appreciated. Many thanks.
150. SHADRACKY ABRAHAM on 4/27/2011 8:57:30 AM
My name is shadrack am in Tanzania i have a guest house mbeya chunya saza,but there is an opportunity to expand my business because is the mining place and am alone to provide that service but the problem is i have no enough money to start another guest house help me how can i write a proposal for loan and if you wish
151. Clinton Ngobe on 5/2/2011 8:40:23 AM
HI I want an accommodation business. A guesthouse is my first project I'm engaging in. What I want to know is exactly what do I need to start a lucrative 5 star Guesthouse & spa. for eg what should it include. Where do I get the quotes for everything. Top class is my vision.
152. Lizzie on 5/3/2011 9:59:49 AM
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Hi there, I am currently employed as a manager at a hostel and would like to go into partnership with the current owner. Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to go about it?do I need to give him a business plan?if so, where can I get a template or example?also, what is the best way to get some financing? Thanx
153. mthoko on 5/10/2011 4:08:15 PM
I need to start my own bed and breakfast at KZN but i dont know what first step should i take*worried*
154. Gilbert Zulu on 5/26/2011 5:12:47 AM
I live in Zambia in a town called Kitwe. This town is set in the middle of the Zambian Copper belt business district. I have a 10 room beautiful estate set along the banks of one of the major rivers of Zambia, about 10 minutes drive from the town centre. We have all the trimmings to make a good guest house and a campsite. Am looking for a person, who loves Africa, to join me and make this a best destination for our guests. Any takes!!!
155. Ojo on 5/28/2011 6:48:40 PM
The first you need to consider before starting a business I mean any business is to ask your self do I have passion for this kind of business I want to go into. Once you are able to answer this very important question then you can go ahead. Ojo@Naijabizcom
156. Ram on 6/8/2011 4:59:50 AM
Hi this is Ram from Chennai. We are planning to set up low budget guest house in AP, Karnataka and Chennai. Please advice me on the statutory process and as well the kind of registers to be maintained in house. You may reach me at 9841038486. I am also looking at venture partners who can help me in sourcing good places in AP and Karnataka. Thanks
157. Nthabiseng on 6/14/2011 4:44:46 PM
I'm a young business lady & i want to open my guest house. Please tell the disadvantage of opening afresh. Where people know nothing about my business or me.
158. Herman Bukenya on 6/24/2011 11:26:24 AM
Am inquiring whether i can develop a partnership with you to build up sustainable income for our Organization. Hope for a positive response. Regards.
159. Homba Dunga on 6/26/2011 2:28:05 PM
I need information/advice on where to get grant funding as assistance on guest house that is operating. Funding will assist on renovations on the establishment, furniture and operational expenses. Mthatha Eastern Cape, South Africa
160. Senthil on 6/28/2011 4:32:07 PM
Hi..I have a small land of around 10000 sq ft in a place called auroville which is located near Pondicherry. I wanted construct guest house or we can even call it as pay guest accommodations. with around 10 - 15 rooms. Since this is a little remote area from town and located near a village, this area comes under the panchayat. my queries are, Do i need a license to run a PG. If yes, who is the authority to be approached. If license not required, what are the features that has to be incorporated, to consider my project as a PG accommodation. Please help me...
161. Lwigale Henry M on 6/30/2011 7:41:04 AM
I am in Uganda, Northern Region, Lira District. I have identified a plot of land and purchased it. I would like advice on Design for a ten self contained room guest house, Dinning and bar. Henry
162. Sunetra on 6/30/2011 9:49:38 AM
I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat in India. I am planning on starting a Homestay Business but need to know the legalities associated with starting it here. It will be located in my own house as we have 4 rooms to spare.
163. Christa on 7/21/2011 3:44:42 AM
I want more information regarding Guesthouse Business, Business plans, about registration and how to get funds. I want to start up but don't have any single cent, is that possible and if yes, where do I get the capital from. regards
164. Ali Abdulla on 7/21/2011 7:15:19 AM
I want investors for Guesthouse Business in Maldives, Business plans, about registration and how to get investors. I want to start up we have the land ready for it is that possible and if yes please contact us the interested parties for my email ali_ayya@hotmail.com. Location Maldives island Vaavu Thinadhoo. Rep of Maldives...
165. joseph dizae on 7/26/2011 6:59:16 AM
hi! my name is Joseph dizae. i need help .can you please provide me with the business proposal of the guest house?
166. wornseng on 7/29/2011 8:45:14 AM
I want to open the guesthouse so what should i have in the room to make people like to stay and come back again, can you give the way reach to the goal.
167. Petronella Jansen van Vuuren on 8/6/2011 11:04:15 AM
1) We would like to open a Guest House in Farrarmere Benoni, we would like to know if there is a demand for Guest Houses in the area before we spend a lot of money to upgrade our facility.
2) How long does it take to get a Guest House registered. Thanking you in advance.
Best Regards Petronella
168. Mary-ann on 8/8/2011 4:49:14 AM
I would like to start a guest house in one of these cities Germiston, Boksburg or Kempton Park. Before doing so I would like to know whether or not these cities would be viably lucrative for such a business? Thank you
169. tebogo on 8/18/2011 6:10:12 AM
I want more information regarding Guest House Business, Business plans, guest house building plans, registration, how to get funds, and what licenses I will need and where do I apply for them. I live in South Africa in Northern Cape.
170. Benny on 8/18/2011 7:16:47 PM
Hi there, I in living in Bfn.where can i get funds to start up my Guest house,and who can be at my assistance regarding business plan and other needed tools to get me started? thank you
171. Mazi Pepple on 8/18/2011 7:58:31 PM
i want to know the A-Z of running a successful guest house because am interested and that apart i want it located in Lagos or Port-harcourt.
172. Tholakele Jabu Mlondo on 8/23/2011 9:48:38 AM
Hi i've found some one who is interested in giving me money to start my Guest house Business but i'm not sure where to start cos he wants a business plan. i just dont know if i should write a business plan first with out a place or find a place first and that need money the other thing i don't want to buy a house i want to build it the way i want it
173. Molefi Kamoi on 8/25/2011 8:08:27 PM
Hi, I am developing a new houses in a complex, so i need some advices what is the low cost effective power supply i can use for the houses,e.g Solar, gas, electricity, that will accommodate infrastructure.
174. Daniel Maire on 9/1/2011 8:13:48 AM
Dear sir, NEED #1., I already have a house that has 10 rooms going for nightly rent but needs more maintenance and things for PGK80,000. I am from Papua New Guinea and my name is Daniel Maire. I need finance very badly and would you help? NEED #2., I have a home for rental in the Nation's capital city. I need PGK2.5MILION to start Real Estate business. Would you help me, please?
175. Saidu Muhammed on 9/8/2011 5:40:02 AM
Dear Friends, running a Guest House needs good funding, this is nor a small business. For buying a building in a town or nice location and furnishing say 20 rooms, reception etc. needs minimum 2-3 crores. That's why I said it is not a small business.
176. Simon on 9/11/2011 7:45:22 AM
I am thinking of setting up a guest house in rural west of ireland setting. It will be part of my dwelling house but with 2 family sized rooms, dining room and sitting room away from living quarters. Almost all set to go, would appreciate marketing advice. Rooms would really families with children looking for a quiet getaway.
177. Sharon Burrows on 9/12/2011 9:25:13 AM
my partner and i would love to start up a bed & breakfast in Wales. We want to know how to go about doing this. Can we buy or can we do a live-in and run it for someone else? As we are both in our mid-fifties would this be a problem if we were to try and buy as we would have no funds available?
178. Kumar Gaurav Singh on 9/13/2011 12:28:20 PM
i want to know about the process involved in getting license for opening paying guest accommodation
179. Else on 9/14/2011 5:24:37 AM
Is there a formula to establish the BEST number of bedrooms in a new B&B/Hotel?
180. Hemant Jain on 9/15/2011 8:16:51 AM
We are start a new residential student hostel but some problem where to Registration in Govt rules. please suggest me. M no 9828559235
181. Manish Kumar on 9/20/2011 1:54:55 AM
we are going to start a new guest house, but we r not able to find out govt. fees for guest house license pls help me for same. My M no. is 8802637533.
182. Chris on 9/22/2011 3:35:46 AM
I live in Kriel, Mpumalanga and have a house with spare rooms that I want to rent out. What is the requirements for rent a room (self catering). Must it be registered? Please assist.
183. Kobena on 9/25/2011 4:05:24 PM
I am from Ghana, West Africa. I have a nine bedroom house( yet to be completed) located in a prime area in Accra, capital of Ghana. Do I have to provide toilet and bath facilities in all the rooms for a guest house. Getting a financial facility here is quite difficult and therefore finding it difficult to complete the project. Is there any available suggestion to get this project completed
184. maria on 9/26/2011 12:36:21 PM
i have a guest house in Goa India, could you kindly advise some of the advertising sites i can advertise on. Thank you
185. Lucas on 9/27/2011 9:12:10 PM
I have a house in Louis Trichardt, Limpopo, that i want to convert to guest house. How long does it take for rezoning process to be finalized.
186. Eva on 10/1/2011 9:07:34 AM
Six years ago my father left me the house where I was born. Many years ago he divided it into 12 rooms to let out. Most of the tenants live there at least from 10-15 years. Most of them have children. Two days ago I received an order from Johannesburg municipality to send out all the tenant before the 25 of October, because the zoning of my property doesn't permit more than one family in my house. My lawyer says we must obey, we can only try to get them time till the end of november. How can I fix things up for the future? I still want to rent out this way because I have Just put the prepaid meters in every room. The property is in Orange Grove Johannesburg
187. Biton on 10/3/2011 7:07:44 AM
i need help with advices, i 'm thinking of building a two story flat for rental at my grand parents open stand which it was used for family farming. my problem is that i don't have enough money to complete this project, i don't have a house or car for surety and business plan on hand so i can't acquire funds from banks and other financial institution. please help, with ideas i really want to start a property development business. i remain,
188. Letty Lethuba on 10/3/2011 12:24:48 PM
Hi i wanna start guest house business in Nelspruit ,i dont know how to go about it,can you pls help me,thanks
189. Priscilla on 10/8/2011 6:36:48 AM
Hi, am a student at the moment, but i wanna start a guest house business in Ghana.can you help me to know how and where to get funds for the business? and also the perfect location to build the guesthouse.thanks.
190. Raghavendra on 10/22/2011 3:48:02 AM
I have home with 2 bed room house in tourist place apart 2km from beach. I want to give it on lease base for guest house
191. Cavin Petersen on 10/26/2011 6:15:18 AM
I Have a house in kuilsriver, cape town, south africa. The house have 7 bedrooms and i want to turn it into a guest house. How do I go about?
192. jennifer sheftall on 11/4/2011 9:22:47 PM
i have a two bed room house and i want to turn it in a guest house how do i start
193. Emmanuel Obafemi (Brand Developer) on 11/16/2011 1:42:54 AM
Hi everyone, As much as you desire to start a guest-house business doesn't mean you can manage it properly. Most posts here have shown no concern about a concrete plan to build a real hospitality business brand. One of the most important things is not funding! You need to sit down and be honest with yourself if you truly can provide guests with the comfort, luxury, hospitality, ambiance and ad-hoc services needed 'every single day you open for business'.

Also if you have no solid collateral, your banker wants to see a clear attention to every detail of how you will spend the money, and most importantly, how you intend to generate new revenue, and sustain profit maximization.

@Moreso, the business is run by people! Therefore, you have to prove to your banker that you have thoughtfully considered your human resources' skill-level, remunerations, and so on. Most likely, you have to be somewhat ready for the bulk of the financing. So, think about that too! Cheers.
194. AJAY on 11/26/2011 6:57:18 AM
I WANTED TO START GUEST HOUSE BUSINESS, KINDLY SUGGEST ME, HOW & FROM WHERE I COULD GET A FUND. CAN I GET A PROJECT LOAN FROM ANY BANK OR IS THERE ANY ORGANIZATION OR SOURCE WHO MAY PROVIDE LOAN OR FUND.
195. Daisy Nozawa on 12/6/2011 4:23:56 AM
I need more in formation regarding how to start a guests house in kyoto . My house is fully furnished.. First floor 1 room with cr. 2nd floor dining room , kitchen and bathroom .. 3rd floor 3 rooms . How do I go about?
196. Charlotte on 12/7/2011 10:17:11 AM
Hi! Im Charlotte 4rm witbank in South Africa and i would like to start ma own guest house business. I would lyk it to have 20 bedroom n restaurant n a bar so i would like 2 you 2 send me a business plan sample n will take it 4rm there n thnk 4 the information
197. GS .Chugh on 12/25/2011 10:23:19 AM
SAHARANPUR (U.P) INDIA, My queries are, since it's not a hotel but a guest house or Lodge
a) Do i need to have plan for space passed commercially or it can be passed as a residential unit by local development authority
b) other legal requirements as NOC from Fire etc.
Rgds. Chugh
198. Benjamin Adelbai on 12/28/2011 9:05:32 PM
Location is so inviting by the beach front. Planing to start small Guest House to house visitors all year round.
199. mona on 12/30/2011 3:06:00 PM
how do i get the funds needed to start a guesthouse. i already have the perfect building. also do you have any info on loans for a mother in law house/disabled relative for california. thank you
200. thembinkosi on 1/4/2012 8:32:27 AM
I have a house with swimming pool and there are two other guesthouse in the area. I want to build extra rooms then start a guesthouse. How do i get funds and What are the specifications of the buildings. I live in Monclair, Durban sa.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
6 X 2 =

Small Business Articles