How to Start a Meat Shop

Cooking meat remains to be very popular all over the world particularly when there are parties and festivities. A number of people also remain to prefer having buffalo meat and pork meat in their diet.

Many of the most popular recipes today also need meat cuts. This are just among the reasons why starting a meat market is a good idea if you are looking for ways to earn money.

meat shop

Starting meat shop is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable number of clients who will patronize your products. If you are pondering on how to start a meat shop, here are valuable tips that can help you start a successful meat shop.

What you need to get started

Before you start operating your butcher meat shop, it is important that you know where it is best to get the meat shop supplies for your meat shop. It is necessary that you scout for meat farms or cattle shops that can supply you with pork meat. Make sure that your butcher or meat shop supplier will also give you reasonable prices for the organic meat that you order from them so you can price your organic meat shop’s products more competitively. Scout for at least three different butcher shops so you will find which meat butcher can give you the best deals for meat foods. If you want to offer processed meats in your meat butchers’ shop, make sure that you also check out companies that are processing meats.

What to sell in a meat shop

If you have limited capital to start poultry shops, you will find it a good idea to sell only the most sellable meats. These include cow meat and pork meat. If you can afford to capitalize on other products, however, it will be a good idea to offer sheep meat, goat meat, venison meat, beef meat, kosher meat and lamb meat because many people look for these types of meat in meat shops. Selling processed meats such as bacon meat and ham meat is also a good idea because sausage shops are becoming more popular than lamb shops these days. Make it a point to offer your clients your new meat products that they seldom buy and offer meat recipe suggestions as this can help boost the sales of the new meat products that you sell in your meat shop.

• How to Open an Organic Meat Supply Business
    An organic meat delivery is a simple and convenient business that you can start anytime. There will be no stopping you to succeed here especially if you work with the best suppliers around and attract clients through good quality products and services.
  • Steps on Starting a Meat Processing Business
    Meat processing business may be difficult because it involves a lot of phases. But having the right and reliable information will make it a lot easier to start and manage. Here are all the things that you need to know in this business.

• 1. benny said on 8/24/2008
    I have a pig farm i would like to start a small meat shop including some sellable items, like rice, vegetables etc. Since it is my first time only to start selling my own products. Does it works for a beginner like me?
  • 2. Pedro said on 1/1/2009
    I am a meat cutter for a Food Lion store and know how to cut meat and pretty much the way this business runs I’m not sure however if my limited knowledge on the complete anatomy of a cow and pig and my lack of experience (am 19) are vital in this dream of mine. there aren’t any meat shops in my area so i think it would be smart to start a meat business. There are a large amount of people waiting on this kind of shop. I just need a few tips on where to start and how.
  • 3. jay said on 1/11/2009 7:47:49 PM
    I'm a meat cutter for 20 years and I'm interested in starting a mobile meat unit to service restaurant and catering business, communities around my area. how can I get started, need some ideas.
  • 4. Ryan Chang said on 1/19/2009 12:18:25 PM
    I need to know important tips to consider to start up a wholesale and retail meat shop in Jamaica. Meats, vegetables and what else is needed for the infrastructure.
  • 5. hazel tanyag said on 1/21/2009 12:30:09 AM
    I'd like to know how much will be my initial capital if I want to put up a meat shop.
  • 6. rc said on 1/27/2009 2:43:05 AM
  • 7. annie said on 1/27/2009 7:34:12 PM
    I have a source of farm. What i need to know is how and what are the requirements and the necessary paper works from municipality, are there any zoning restriction if I'm putting up my meat shop here at del monte, quezon city while my supplies will be coming from pangasinan and bulacan. Can u please give me a complete details of how to operate from the start of getting a pig, cow from the farm - to slaughter house - to meat shop. thanks.
  • 8. Joel said on 2/3/2009 6:48:13 AM
    hi I'm joel and I'm a nurse in abroad. i really want to have a pig farm. i just want to ask from you people as to how big do i need a land to start a small time pig farm? thanks in advance and more power.
  • 9. geyna said on 2/17/2009 1:44:29 PM
    Hi my name is geyna williams, and i live in Rush Springs oklahoma and work for Mudhopper Oil Field Services. My boss matthew brooks owns about 200 acres of farmable land, and he has around 60 pigs and 100 cows. He would like to start a meat market, but we need to learn all the legalities and standards of this type of business. If you could give me some insight on these issues i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
  • 10. Purushothaman said on 2/19/2009 10:25:31 PM
    hi everybody, I am willing to start a small fish shop in Tamil Nadu, India. It will be fish eatable fish cut and sale in the morning and evening it will be a cooked food sale shop. If you tell some thing on Market analysis it will be helpful for me..........
  • 11. silas ndagi said on 2/20/2009 4:00:21 AM
    i want a partner in south african, and i need information on how to start a meat shop.
  • 12. omolola said on 2/28/2009 11:01:15 AM
    I am from nigeria. i want to start cow meat business in nigeria in a big form. from the slaughtering process packaging to selling to the last consumer but don't know how to go about it i will appreciate it if you can help me out.
  • 13. zee said on 3/8/2009 9:45:08 AM
    I want to start a meat & poultry shop, please advice me on what to do.
  • 14. barry nikal said on 3/23/2009 1:46:58 PM
    I would like to start up a little fast food shop. A donair shop I live in canada. any info on how to do this please e-mail me: bnikal@hotmail.com
  • 15. ninx said on 3/27/2009 6:16:06 PM
    i would like to start up small meat shop in phils. i'm working in ksa. how much the starting capital? just pork, chicken and beef. What equipment needed for the store usually. please give me info.thanks.
  • 16. uday suryan said on 4/6/2009 8:47:39 AM
    I want to start a chicken & mutton shop & in which the product will be neatly & hygienically packed & supplied to large fields like, caterers, hotels, party orders, & many more. I would like to know how to reach the above mentioned customers. I would also want to know the advantages and disadvantages, the initial set up and the requirements to start up the chicken and mutton shop.....
  • 17. JAGDESH GHARBARAN said on 4/11/2009 6:22:19 PM
    I want to start a chicken & mutton shop in which the product will be neatly & hygienically packed & supplied to large fields like, caterers, hotels, party orders & many more. I would like to know how to reach the above mentioned customers. I would also want to know the advantages and disadvantages, the initial set up and the requirements to start up the chicken and mutton shop.....
  • 18. Valentine said on 4/17/2009 10:47:04 AM
    I want to start a meat shop in Nigeria, what do i need to start the business. how much capital does one need to set one up and what kind of meat should one go for?
  • 19. Amobi said on 4/17/2009 10:09:01 PM
    I own a 45-sow unit pig farm as well as a broiler farm, that raises about ten thousand (10,000)birds monthly in Enugu State Nigeria. I also have a cold storage at home from where i service my customers, who are mostly fast food operators. But lately, possibly because of the freshness of my products, relations and friends who come around to buy at even a higher profit margin are urging me to set up a meat shop, where i may as well sell other kinds of meat such as beef, goat fish etc. Since this idea holds more prospects for my business, i've come to develop some interest in it. Based on this, i really want to find out the basic requirements in terms of training and equipments needed to set up a modern meat shop. i'll also be glad to know the challenges that i may likely encounter, if i open such a business. thanks.
  • 20. Nweke Chinelo said on 4/20/2009 2:54:57 AM
  • 21. Clagie Cordova said on 4/21/2009 3:59:09 AM
    How much capital do i need to start a meat Shop? strategies on how to be a good seller own my meat shop. good plan to start a meat shop.
  • 22. agbavitor kemi said on 4/21/2009 4:27:30 AM
    i live in ghana i would like to start a meat shop business in ghana. i will like to have information on how to start from slaughtering to packaging to selling to consumer.
  • 23. Rennis G. Siegue said on 4/21/2009 6:59:40 AM
    i believe having meat shop in my place is very good. i love to have this business with a small starting capital. my main priority is to sell chicken meat and some pork and beef. i have lots of contacts to deliver in beach resort and restaurants. i will accept orders in some occasions. can you give me tips in preparing this business and how to manage. where can i look a better supplier in Negros either oriental or occidental. i have been thinking this kind of business for a long time already. and now i'm ready, maybe you can help me. thanks a lot
  • 24. kahlil said on 4/25/2009 9:37:32 AM
    hi! i want to start a small meat shop in our village. please help me in figuring out plans and strategies in starting the business. thank you!
  • 25. Muyiwa Ale said on 4/27/2009 7:10:22 AM
    I want to start a meat shop in Nigeria. The very first and standard meat shop. I require more information to start this business. Thanks. Muyiwa Ale.
  • 26. Jason R. said on 4/28/2009 2:25:37 AM
    I would like to know how much is the initial capital to start a meat shop and is it really profitable?
  • 27. James Treasure said on 4/30/2009 4:22:21 PM
    Very good information I work for a Bakery and meat supplier company and I rarely see a well design meat mom and pop shop. I serve the latino Market it is a grate market for the year 2010. latinos will expend 1 trillion dollars thank you for this page.
  • 28. Debbie said on 5/5/2009 10:02:33 AM
    Can you give me a realistic amount of cash I would need to start a small Butcher/Meat Market. I do want to do some cooking, smoking, bringing & want to have a beer & wine license for carry out. Also, in florida do you know what type of B&W license I need for this. Thank you!
  • 29. segun oyanna said on 5/8/2009 12:21:31 PM
    please i want to know the start up capital and equipment i need to start a meat shop in nigeria, please guide me and i will like to start small.
  • 30. Ogundare Damilola said on 5/9/2009 12:23:02 PM
    Also, i want you to help me to send the diagram of the machine used to crush cow bones in feed meals in Nigeria. Thanks.
  • 31. Richel said on 5/11/2009 2:04:09 AM
    good day! Just want to know what are the necessary or basic things needed in putting up a meat shop since my husband and I are planning to put up a small meat shop in our municipality... please help us in figuring out plans, techniques & strategies. hope to hear from you soon. thank you.
  • 32. oluwafunmilola said on 5/13/2009 5:44:24 AM
    I want to start a meat shop in Nigeria, what do i need to start the business. how much capital will i need to set one up and what kind of meat should i go for? what type of machine i will need to start on an average scale?
  • 33. carlo pascual said on 5/13/2009 11:55:19 AM
    hi! i'm from the philippines, i want to start a small meat shop in our residential areas. please help me in figuring out plans, costings and strategies in starting the business. need your help asap. thank you!
  • 34. nitin kumar said on 5/19/2009 7:37:25 AM
    hi i have very big cold storage shop in new delhi, and run a pig farm, i want to export now, what is the process. please tell
  • 35. Victor Udoh said on 5/23/2009 5:13:37 PM
    I want to start a meat shop in Nigeria where cow meat, goat meat, pork, fish, poultry meat would be sold. Please how do I go about it. What are the required equipment, capital and staffing requirement.
  • 36. De n Elesis said on 6/1/2009 1:03:58 PM
    Hi, I'm den, I cant sleep very well@ night because I'm always thinking a new business like meat shop but I'm afraid of having a new one. I started already the pork lechon but It is not so efficient to have this as a new business. Now you can help me for this. Thanks a lot from pineapple capital of the Philippines, and tuna capital...
  • 37. Ivan Marlowe said on 6/5/2009 11:59:54 PM
    I have a friend who is interested in starting a meat shop that will handle cows, pigs, chickens and venison during the hunting season. I'm interested in knowing what equipment we would need to get started. I have worked in a meat shop before so any input would be greatly appreciated. We will be raising our own beef, pork and poultry. This business will also have a cafe, meat counters and deep fryers. Thanks for your help.
  • 38. Trast said on 6/11/2009 9:22:14 AM
    Hi i'm TK, i would like to start a meat shop that will sell cows, goat, pigs and chicken. i'm based in the UK any advise please contact me tk4realy@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
  • 39. Roger PAMEN said on 6/14/2009 8:02:53 AM
    I am a supplier of spices, casings and used equipments to meat shops and meat processing companies. I would be interested to assist nigerian who want to start these businesses. I supply to Ghana, Cote d ivoire, Cameroun, Togo etc. Best regards Roger PAMEN MD PAM'S CASINGS AND SPICES 002289043217 rogpam@hotmail.com
  • 40. Tola Daramola said on 6/15/2009 11:29:31 AM
    i'm a nigerian and i want to start my own meat shop, i would like some more information on how to go about it and what is required in this line of business. thank u.
  • 41. ijlal yusuf said on 6/16/2009 11:40:01 AM
    how are you sir/madam; i am planning to open a meat shop only for chicken, and Goat. i have question, what kind of paper work or any other permission do i need for meat business, from state or city dept. i live Long island county NY.
  • 42. augustine said on 6/22/2009 6:03:13 AM
    i would really love to know what is necessary to start a meat shop, especially about raising my own livestock.
  • 43. jw finney jr said on 6/22/2009 8:38:37 AM
    i would like to start up a meat market what do i need to get started, and what about the location i will probably have to buy from a butcher shop i am talking about pork and beef, can you help me also do i have to be FDA inspected and insured. thanks jw
  • 44. ghulam farid said on 6/22/2009 5:11:55 PM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START HALAL MEAT SHOP IN MY GROCERY STORE. IF I APPLY FOR LOAN WITH BANK THEY NEED TO SEE INVOICE FOR EQUIPMENT?
  • 45. Josh said on 7/8/2009 11:22:50 AM
    thank you, just want to know if with the condition of electricity in Nigeria it will be wise to start the meat business, i have been working on this for a longtime and from other people's comment i can see that people are also thinking about investing into the business, is it an investment?
  • 46. Orville Rainford said on 7/9/2009 1:40:25 PM
    I'm interested in starting a meat shop in my town, would like all or any advice on how best to go about this. thank you
  • 47. Geneva L. Mixon said on 7/16/2009 3:50:28 PM
    I am also very interested in starting butcher shop and/or fresh market! I would really appreciate any information on an estimated starting capital and equipment suggestions!
  • 48. Ralph Scott said on 7/18/2009 10:51:32 AM
    hello, i am an American that has learned the old traditional German Butcher & Sausage production trade. I hope to find a business opportunity and a business partner in the U.S.A for the sausage production market. anybody out there with the same idea - send a mail.
  • 49. Carmen Redman said on 7/20/2009 2:54:55 PM
    I am interested in opening a meat/butcher shop in my community and would like any info that you can provide. that will help me to get started.
  • 50. Kholwani Cele said on 7/23/2009 9:19:39 AM
    My husband and i want to open a butcher but don't know where to start looking for things like machinery, meat, or health certificates.
  • 51. michael zamora said on 7/26/2009 9:33:35 PM
    i am also interested to open a meat shop business. please, can you give me some information and strategy to start a meat shop business.
  • 52. sausage man said on 7/27/2009 1:44:36 AM
    maybe i can help, i have been in the meat and sausage business for years. scott-corso@schaun.de
  • 53. Darin said on 7/30/2009 5:18:36 PM
    I would like to know how much is the initial capital to start a meat shop and slaughter house? Please email: johnsondarin@live.com
  • 54. thembisile said on 8/3/2009 7:40:32 PM
    My husband and i bought a land in Africa about 4 hector. I would like to use this land for livestock farming (goats, pigs, cows and chicken). Please advise if the land is enough for rearing livestock. Please advise how i can go about starting this business
  • 55. Scot said on 8/4/2009 7:55:09 AM
    I have been a butcher for 15 years. I have also processed deer meat for other local meat shops for 10 years and ran my own deer processing business for 3 of those years.

Starting a meat shop really depends whether you want to do only custom processing meaning not forsale products, which does not entail having to have a USDA inspector on hand. Plus it does not entail meeting the USDA standards. Like for instance if you buy cows to kill and butcher in the same facility then you turn around and sell that meat. You need to look up the USDA requirements. They will have a whole list of requirements like for instance having a quality control team so they can take samples of meat and send them away for testing. You would need sterilizers so butchers can dip their knives and the sterilizers have to be a certain temperature. Which a lot of the USDA standards for "forsale meat products" is a great template so you give the best quality product you can.

Like I said if you are doing only custom not forsale work then you can slaughter the animal but you can't resell it to other than the person your slaughtering it for. So what I did was purchase stickers and bags that have printed on them "not forsale".

Things to consider when running a not forsale meat shop are

- setting up someone to come pickup bones and scraps(call a local slaughter house and find out who picks up their bones and scraps)
    - setting up a company to do weekly delivery of bags, meat paper, spices and twist ties etc..(usually if you call a local meat shop and ask them where they get their supplies from they will be more than happy to tell you)
    - invest in a hot water high pressure hose system to clean your meat shop. Again calling a local slaughter house will give you a good idea of what type of chemicals they use to clean stuff with.
    - make up business cards with a catchy name.
    - advertise via local newspapers. Insert in a sign for your shop.
    - buy quality knives. Boning knives and sharpening steels.
    - invest in a grinder and band saw. Usually the local paper has these forsale pretty cheap. I got both my commercial grinder and bandsaw for $2,000.
    - buy tubing stuffers for sausage making. Plus you can go as far in invest a smoke house. This is really where the money is at. You can get a decent smoke house for around $1,000.00.
    - invest in a few stand up freezers. You actually don't need a shop that is always 32 degrees if you cut up the animal in a quick time and get it into the freezer within a few hours. If you do want a cool shop you need to invest in a air conditioner unit. They come in all sizes depending on the size of your shop.
  • 56. James expert adviser said on 8/4/2009 8:11:10 AM
    @thembisile, It is impossible to say if the land is enough or not without knowing the quantity you want to raise there. Let me know your projected headcount to help you better.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 57. Ranie Mariano said on 8/7/2009 7:36:00 AM
    I am a certified public accountant, tired of employment and want to have my own business. My idea on mind is to have a meat shop since we have a piggery farm. Although i am more on running a farm, I haven't into meat shop before. What are the things I should consider in venturing into a meat shop business?
  • 58. sausage man said on 8/9/2009 4:47:45 AM
    need help in finding a good location and a partner, in America with warm climate for a sausage and meat retail shop
  • 59. Vuyokazi Sikolo said on 8/10/2009 10:18:16 AM
    I want to start my own meat shop & i want to know about start up costs. i'm from South Africa. Thank you.
  • 60. yaye said on 8/13/2009 10:33:50 PM
    i'm 21yr old. i what to start a meat shop for our business research. i want to know all information in meat shop. i'm from Philippines. thank you
  • 61. Celestine Azike said on 8/16/2009 5:59:09 AM
    I am planning to pull out from my current job and am planning to invest in meat and vegetable shop in Port Harcourt Nigeria. Kindly advice me on the equipment to procure with their pictures. I will also want to know what would be my possible challenges. Kind regards, Celestine.
  • 62. Justin said on 8/18/2009 1:06:15 PM
    I'm Justin, From Port Harcourt.
    I've got all what i need in place but what is holding me now is the financial aspect of it since i would need approximately N2Million or $20,000USD.
    I think i need someone to partner with or a firm to sponsor this project.
    Please any interested individual should contact me via@ Microspedia@yahoo.com, +2348030672020, Thank you.
  • 63. Rahman said on 8/28/2009 12:51:37 PM
    I wanted to start a halal meat in Pennsylvania. Anybody interested contact me through email.
  • 64. jeremy said on 8/29/2009 8:20:05 PM
    I am experienced in pork, beef, lamb, goat, buffalo, elk, emu, and ostrich slaughter and processing. I work for a very small plant in central New York. The business I work for has doubled to tripled in the last few years, we are booking animals for slaughter up to a year ahead. I think its a great idea for anyone to try to open a slaughter/processing plant. Before you do you have to decide if you want to be usda inspected, it is needed for resale of the animals you Slaughter/process. If you choose that then you need to know about haccp. You will need a plan for slaughter, raw, raw ground, and fully cooked if you choose to have a smokehouse. You will have to have sanitation and operational procedure for everything you do. There is a lot of paper work that goes with this stuff and you better know what you are talking about when Questions come up. Other than that you must be willing to work very hard, this is no easy business, a lot of hours and a lot of manual labor. If you are willing to do that you can make it. I know i'm gonna go for it the first chance i get.
  • 65. Arage deedar ali said on 9/2/2009 3:21:18 AM
    there is a great opportunity here at my place to start selling mutton, chicken, and other meat products. meat here is unreasonably very high priced and low in quality. the opportunity is to set cost effective means to take competitive advantage in price setting and also selling quality products. i have by no means enough capital to start on a big scale. please give me the tips to be as cost effective as possible to start this business. what are the cheaper ways to sell meat with quality remains in tact and will not be price sensitive. i can only start as a retailer initially so what should be the most important marketing strategy. my competitors are not very knowledgeable so how can i set my strategies both initially and during my business
  • 66. maria alarcon said on 9/2/2009 5:57:37 PM
    Hi, my name is Maria and I currently own a small grocery store, but want to add a meat market. What do I need to do in order to add it with little investment and what other permits do I need in order to do it?
  • 67. king said on 9/7/2009 4:45:52 AM
    I have a meat shop and I want to know on how to improve my sales since we have just started 3 months ago. I want to increase our sales by supplying meat on small restaurants. please advise on how to encourage them to buy meat to us.
  • 68. matt shelley said on 9/12/2009 4:43:01 AM
    @king, if you want to start selling to restaurants just letting you know that you will not have big profits from this. you will have to sell meat almost at wholesale price, hope this helps you
  • 69. ugonna lawrence said on 9/14/2009 11:29:24 AM
    I really want to find out the requirements in terms of equipments needed to set up a modern meat shop. i'll also be glad to know the challenges that i may likely encounter, if i open such a business. kindly send all the required list of equipment for the meat shop business. also with their pictures. thanks ugonna.
  • 70. Jola Oyeneye said on 9/28/2009 4:04:30 PM
    Hello Benny, Since you said you already have a pig farm, could you please put me through on Piggery? My email address is jolaoyeneye@gmail.com. Your anticipated response is appreciated. Many thanks. Jola
  • 71. J.c said on 9/29/2009 7:48:47 PM
    Also i have no idea about equipments that a butcher needs, can you kindly send me the names and the pictures of meat shop equipment as well as the best layout picture of best butcher. thanks J.c
  • 72. Shantanu siva das said on 10/4/2009 6:59:40 AM
    I am from India. I would like to know how much is the initial capital to start a fresh fish & meat shop and slaughter house and where i may get the technical know how and the design of the shop which will be fully A.C. and hygienic? My email address is
  • 73. Herbert said on 10/12/2009 7:40:52 AM
    Please could you send me pricing information for a butcher-boy meat cutter, display fridges, cold room equipment, deep-freezers, sausage making equipment and other required equipment for a small butchery in Zambia
  • 74. harish said on 10/20/2009 1:53:24 PM
    hi, i want to start a halal meat soap in PA, USA. how much it will cost me?
  • 75. Orla said on 10/21/2009 8:47:33 AM
    Would like to setup a partnership with a mate. A meat shop selling goat, cow meat and frozen chicken or frozen fish is what we're thinking of. Please help with where to start off. Thanks
  • 76. gerald bantog said on 10/26/2009 4:17:58 AM
    i'd like to put up a meat shop, my question is how much is my starting up capital?
  • 77. praman said on 10/29/2009 1:15:34 AM
    hi, this is praman from nepal and i would like to know some more about meat shop coz i am thinking to open one pls give me some idea, well i was thinking to open a meat shop +barbi-Q restaurant together, does it works pls suggest me u can mail me at praman _tuladhar @yahoo.com thankyou
  • 78. Victor Coriann said on 10/31/2009 1:38:09 AM
    I will like to find out the permits, requirements, personnel and equipment need it to stat my own Organic exotic meats.
  • 79. Agnes G. said on 11/12/2009 3:12:57 AM
    Good day! I would like to know on what is the best counter tops for meatshops, stainless or granite tiles? I am wondering why most the meat shops used the stainless counter tops. Thanks
  • 80. kaissar hazzam said on 11/16/2009 3:40:28 AM
    I am from kesrwan, lebanon and i need help on starting a meat shop.
  • 81. mojisola omogbemi said on 11/16/2009 7:51:49 AM
    i am about to go into livestock rearing. i want to start a poultry, a snail farm and also tilapia farming. Can i combined the three together though not in the same place.
  • 82. glennice K. said on 11/19/2009 4:16:45 AM
    would like information on start up for meat market. is there anything summary plan to start meat shop business? including the purchase & investment. thanks
  • 83. puneet sehgal said on 12/7/2009 2:54:19 AM
    new delhi-dwarks-india. want to start a meat shop in new delhi and place in new delhi is dwarka
  • 84. firoz pathan said on 12/10/2009 11:08:43 AM
    pune, maharashtra, india. Please i will like to know how to start a chicken meat shop business. i own property 500sq feet. this property is available now, i am thinking this space on the chicken meat shop. how much will be my starting capital? thank you.
  • 85. Berdikhan said on 12/13/2009 3:20:59 AM
    Hi i live in Kazakhstan and thinking to open a meat processing business here. Animals are quite cheap here and packaging industry is just becoming active in this country. If anyone interested to become an investor or partner etc. Please contact me on kazboy83@yahoo.com. the good thing is that the government is encouraging business people to engage in this kind of business in agricultural products.
  • 86. Raul Garcia said on 12/13/2009 1:50:11 PM
    I am looking to start a meat market/convenience store selling mexican and honduran products. I need help with legalities, how much capital is required etc
  • 87. shela said on 12/29/2009 9:47:42 AM
    i am from Philippines Sta. Cru Laguna. i want to start meat shop business how much do i need to pay to my helper
  • 88. Maggie said on 1/8/2010 6:35:22 AM
    I live in Abuja, Nigeria and would like information on start up capital for a slaughter house or modest abattoir. I also need to know all the technicalities in owning a meat/grocery shop. Thanks
  • 89. Josephine said on 1/13/2010 11:55:43 AM
    I am researching on information on how to start up a meat shop in a city. some manuals will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  • 90. Josephine said on 1/13/2010 12:00:50 PM
    i am also looking for partners for this business. i live in abuja nigeria. Please contact me on joeonyi@yahoo.co.uk
  • 91. Martin said on 1/20/2010 11:06:03 AM
    I am interested in opening a meat shop in Belize. What are the important equipments needed to process, cow, pigs and chicken. Thnak you, martin
  • 92. maurice wynn said on 1/25/2010 1:53:34 PM
    What red tape is entailed such as health dept., building codes, etc. for the Circleville, Ohio, Pickaway County area to own and operate a butcher Shop.
  • 93. David Meador said on 1/28/2010 11:22:04 AM
    I have been a chef for 20+ years and i would like to open a butcher shop in my community. We really need such a business in the area because we are 23 miles from the closest grocery store. I need to know about the business, setting up a corporation, business loans, Grants and such. I live close to Sarasota, Florida USA
  • 94. marshall caudill said on 1/31/2010 7:53:50 PM
    We've been slaughtering our own hogs and beef for several years. I was wandering how i could start my own business slaughtering and processing. What are the requirements on disposal of the blood and scraps. Do you have to have a holding tank for the blood and water? Also would like to know all the regulations on the proper equipment for a USDA shop. I live in Stamping Ground, Kentucky USA
  • 95. Adel Nabil said on 2/1/2010 2:44:00 AM
    i want to start a meat shop business in Benin city Nigeria. i would like you to help me and tell me the equipment i would be needing to start. And how to pack the meat in one kilo packs
  • 96. Nnamdi said on 2/3/2010 6:23:15 PM
    I would love to know more about the equipment and everything that's needed to start a small scale meat shop. From Nigeria, Nnamdi
  • 97. Nadeer Manji said on 2/8/2010 3:58:20 AM
    i would like to know what equipments are needed for processing meats as there are a lot of cows in my area. meats in demand are beef rump bulks and topside bulks and beef fillets and such bulks but i have no idea in this. i do have capital to buy a few machineries but dont know where to start. pls suggest TANZANIA - EAST AFRICA, MWANZA CITY
  • 98. thabo relu said on 2/9/2010 8:06:43 AM
    im thinking of opening a meat shop but i dont know where to start i leave in South Africa Eastern Cape Uitenhage
  • 99. John said on 2/12/2010 2:17:36 PM
    I’m interested in starting a Butcher/Deli in the New England Area. I have been in the food service industry of 20 years and a chef for 10. Looking for a change of pace. Can you please send me any information that will set me in the right direction? What would the start up cost roughly be, the types of equipment that are needed, and licenses that are required. Thank You
  • 100. Big Beef said on 2/14/2010 9:47:00 PM
    According to Forbes, meat shops in areas with lots of stray animals tend to enjoy lower costs!
  • 101. hoytarnold said on 2/15/2010 3:09:54 PM
    i live in oriental, nc. sailing capital of nc. retirement community//fishing village//i want to open a meat and seafood market i have owned 2 restaurants rustic inn rest. tavern and catering-easton m.d. 24 yrs. trawl door rest and tavern 5 years-Oriental NC. hoyt arnold
  • 102. Jake ifeanyi Ogbonna said on 2/25/2010 5:10:29 PM
    hello, my name is jake i reside in Portharcourt Rivers state Nigeria. i want to open a frozen meat shop in Portharcourt. please could You help out with a Good proposal with equipment needed etc. Thanks in anticipation
  • 103. Al Capron said on 2/26/2010 6:12:12 AM
    Hi, my name is al and i'd like to know what i need to start a basic meat market in the Caribbean islands
  • 104. Oteng Gyasi said on 2/28/2010 10:25:22 AM
    Hi I am in Ghana and want to start a frozen meat/fish shop in Ghana. Could you help me a good proposal. Have put together one but i need to give it a professional touch. Accra, Ghana
  • 105. Nathan-Marsh said on 3/10/2010 4:53:20 AM
    I am a retiree living in an estate in Ikeja Nigeria. The population of my estate is about 10,000. I will like to set up a one stop meat and poultry product shop in my estate as nothing like that is close by. Please advise on equipments and display units needed to start. Thank you. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
  • 106. tosin adenuga said on 3/10/2010 6:22:26 PM
    l live in lagos nigeria. I really need a comprehensive advice on setting up a meat store. What the requirements are and the risk in running the business
  • 107. Werner Walter said on 3/17/2010 4:28:56 AM
    Hello, i am from Brazil, specialist in Meat, productions technologist, fermentation, look up for Business contact, for Partnership too found up Meat production, like Parma Ham, tried and salted, Beef Meat, processed Meat, fumed. i am for your disposition, waiting your contact look on my last founded company here in Brazil www.jamones.com.br Contact gedima@gmail.com Best regards werner
  • 108. James Jena said on 3/22/2010 6:06:40 AM
    I AM A 33 YEAR OLD ZIMBABWEAN, CHEF BY PROFESSION CURRENTLY WORKING IN SOUTH AFRICA. I AM THINKING OF STARTING A MEAT SHOP IN THE REGION OF BULAWAYO IN ZIMBABWE. CAN YOU HELP ME ON WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.
  • 109. Eusy K said on 3/22/2010 7:21:07 AM
    hi, I'm Eusy from Liverpool(England). I am interested in starting a meat shop business, I would like to know how much capital i need in starting this type of business & what knowledge required in doing so
  • 110. trae said on 3/22/2010 9:32:51 AM
    hi, i'm tracy. my dad is opening a butchery for me to run. i would like to know a few tips on how to manage a butchery. how do i go about it. what equipment is required in the shop
  • 111. Tiffany said on 4/4/2010 9:35:14 PM
    I'm originally from NC. I am trying to open a Butcher Market in Harlem with Southern Meats. Its very hard to find a store with the meats/ food that i grew up on. Any suggestions on what i have to do. I know I will need a Food Handlers Certificate but what else would I need. Someone please reply back to me TiffanyD@sprint.blackberry.net Look forward to speaking to someone soon!!!
  • 112. Lee said on 4/5/2010 3:14:20 PM
    i am zimbabwean currently living in south africa. i want to start a casing (sausage)business back home in zimbabwe. can you help me on what knowledge and capital is required in doing so
  • 113. anil said on 4/7/2010 7:42:43 PM
    I'm in Ruston, La. And I am planning to open a meat shop. can you help me out on what are the requirements to be fulfilled to open a meat shop
  • 114. Michael Shie said on 4/13/2010 2:35:18 PM
    I'm in SF bay area. I'm planning to open a meat shop. I have no experience in this business. Would you send me all the information and requirement to start this business? Thank you!
  • 115. Gene said on 4/18/2010 2:19:09 AM
    I am planning to open a small meatshop in our Public Market in Tiwi, Albay, Philippines. Could please help me how to start and what are the things to do before I will start this shop. Thanks very much and appreciate your help in advance.
  • 116. Makhosazana said on 4/18/2010 5:47:05 PM
    I am planning to start a meat shop around my community in South Africa. I dont know where to start and the cost of starting such a business, please help.
  • 117. John said on 4/19/2010 1:09:03 PM
  • 118. emmanuel asuquo said on 4/23/2010 12:41:38 PM
    hi, really need some one to help me start a frozen food in my locality. i stay in an environment where you have over 70% of university students residence. my motivation came when i tried getting a beef in the near by market to prepare small meal, only to discovered that there was nowhere i could get even a fish. i really need to start a small frozen food business in my neighborhood considering the market. what are the machinery needed for a smooth take off? pls i will appreciate update on +234-8036-7558-01. thanks.
  • 119. nandave said on 4/29/2010 7:31:01 PM
    hi, I need some strategic information on starting a meat shop in terms of equipment and general information. Thanks
  • 120. Ishmael said on 5/21/2010 9:06:45 AM
    i have a building and it is connected to electricity and water, all i want to know is the kind of machinery that may be needed to start up a butcher shop business. i am living in a village of about 10000 people in Botswana. i want to know the viability of such a business.
  • 121. sam marju said on 5/21/2010 11:06:51 PM
    Our company is young in meat shop business, we are interested to tie up with exporters and expand our marketing in local market. Thanks.
  • 122. Jennifer Simonson said on 5/23/2010 8:56:53 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a butcher shop in Tracy, CA. There are no good options in this city and I would love to bring great fresh and cured meats to the community. What do I need to get started?
  • 123. arunesh chandra said on 5/28/2010 8:30:54 PM
    I would like to start a meat wholesaler business but thinking to buy the business from established meat whole seller business which is around $450000 Australian dollars in sydney. is it a good idea to buy this business. I need your advise. thank you Arunesh
  • 124. Vusi said on 6/3/2010 6:29:58 PM
    I would like to know much profit will it be likely to get in the meat selling business? And what kind of things makes this kind of business to fail? Thank you very much.
  • 125. bummy said on 6/8/2010 3:23:34 PM
    Dons Quality Meats of Kendall Wisconsin 12years of custom processing on the farm slaughter the demand to process split huff animals is on the rise is there a way to fit more hours in a day
  • 126. Phillip McEwan said on 6/12/2010 9:14:17 AM
    I am planning to start a meat shop and I need to know what kind of equipment is needed such as meat cutting equipment freezers ect thank you.
  • 127. Taylor said on 6/17/2010 11:17:45 AM
    I would like to know all of the necessary equipment, freezers, packing supplies a person would need to get a butcher shop stared. Also, a guideline of some sort would be helpful so I can review all regulations, licenses and permits before getting started. Thanks. NE, United States
  • 128. Moses Iyi said on 6/18/2010 3:19:11 AM
    I see an opportunity of starting a meat shop and excelling in it around where i stay. There is no such shop in the whole of that locality of about 25,000 people and even the petty meat traders don't sell on sundays so a lot people unwillingly make due with fish. I have no idea of either the anatomy of a cow or pork or an idea of needed equipments and costs. I'm located in lagos Nigeria. Please assist
  • 129. danica said on 6/20/2010 1:02:38 PM
    i'm thinking of putting up a meat shop here in batangas, philippines. can i have a copy of a feasibility study? tnx. danica.danao@yahoo.com-pls send it here
  • 130. Gemma D.Doria said on 6/21/2010 1:03:49 PM
    Malasiqui Pangasinan. I am hog raiser and i want to expand my business like meat shop. how much is the initial capital to start this, what was the equipment i need, and please give me the feasibility study for this. thanks
  • 131. penglish said on 6/21/2010 7:36:46 PM
    i would like some info on opening a local butcher shop in new england for example how much of an initial investment i would need is it better to lease or buy equipment and any other info involved in it
  • 132. Opaniyan Christopher said on 6/25/2010 7:06:46 AM
    FROM PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA. I have a butchery already. The equipments are already in place and there are catering companies to buy the meat products. Pls, all I need is someone to finance the supplies. Interested person/persons or company should pls, contact me on +234(0)7036981700 or e-mail address: frco207@yahoo.com
  • 133. raj paudel said on 6/26/2010 8:28:11 AM
    I want to start meat shop in Nepal. Please give me information about all the equipments and weapons as well as approximate investment.
  • 134. cindi catanio said on 6/27/2010 1:30:54 PM
    How to start up a wholesale whole meats and chicken, plus deli and cased meats. looking at a large warehouse idea. atlantic city nj
  • 135. Danny said on 7/1/2010 12:09:04 PM
    about to set up a retail meat store selling poultry, pork, beef and other pork products in St Lucia West Indies, will also be selling fresh fish, wanted to know what equipments I need to start off the business with.
  • 136. Opaniyan Christopher said on 7/12/2010 5:30:55 PM
    Mike pls, call me on this number 07036981700, for sausage casings. I leave in port-harcourt, Nigeria.
  • 137. boom said on 7/14/2010 8:54:30 AM
    i am a 21 tear old business student. i need to make a business plan regarding meat shop. will you help me in making business plan? i live in legazpi city, Philippines.
  • 138. ruzvidzo r said on 7/17/2010 10:40:41 AM
    i would like to start a meat shop. what equipment do i need to start with?
  • 139. TK said on 7/19/2010 6:14:49 AM
    I would like to start a butcher & grill shop in Grahamstown, Estern Cape, South Africa. How much do I need as capital, what equipment and training is necessary to sart small. Thank TK
  • 140. Gurnam said on 7/21/2010 6:42:07 PM
    I am looking for a supplier in Calgary, Ab for organic and regular chicken at good prices. anyone from Calgary here?
  • 141. boo said on 7/23/2010 8:13:45 PM
    i am planning to open a meat shop in sunnybank, brisbane, qld, australia. its a hot spot south suburb in qld. lot of asians like chinese, korean, vietnam, thai etc. especially chinese a lot. my wife has some knowledge about meat shop but we dont know which one start first what are the requirements. how to do the paper work. license, meat shop rules and safety regulations to open a meat shop in qld. whether start a business first then get a license or first get license then start a business. there is any safety pre-approval to open a meat shop. where to buy a meat shop equipments like freezer, refrigerator, meat slicer, meat mixer, etc. i am looking forward your reply as soon as possible. thanks boo.
  • 142. Raolat olamitoye said on 7/27/2010 6:31:35 AM
    I live in lagos Nigeria i want to start up a meat shop but need to know abt the nitty gritty of the business ie the start up capital, equipments needed and the government policy pls send it to my address mieayo4u@yahoo.com
  • 143. Cynthia said on 8/8/2010 2:52:35 PM
    My husband and I would like to open a butcher shop in our town. The population is approx 8,000 in this area. 1,500 in the city. There is only one grocery store and it sells bad meats and is hardly open in the mornings. We would like to know what we would have to purchase to open one and what paperwork would we have to do to open. Thanks
  • 144. cashwell said on 8/9/2010 11:54:13 AM
    i am a meat inspector, wanting to sell my own meat from home and i want a partner at hand. please give me some tips on how to go about it
  • 145. ronaldo reyes said on 8/13/2010 6:37:19 AM
    What is the General Operating Procedure on Cold Storage?
  • 146. vahandy said on 8/15/2010 9:49:30 AM
    what are the usda regulations and the laws for Halifax, Pennsylvania on starting a butcher shop?
  • 147. MARTIN GABONE said on 8/16/2010 5:52:18 AM
    Looking for a strategic business partner to establish Meat processing Factory in Tanzania. The targeted market is Far East and Arabs Countries.
  • 148. charlotte Duncan said on 8/20/2010 9:40:36 PM
    I would like to start a meat market in Satsuma, Al.What would be the start up cost for this and how do I make good contact to sell good meats and accessories?
  • 149. Samantha Garcia said on 8/22/2010 12:22:44 AM
    I am planning a business like meat shop, with rice and some other goods.. how to start my business with small capital..my location is here in quezon city.
  • 150. Mr Kh said on 8/22/2010 4:16:45 PM
    I would like to start a meat market/Kosher with groceries (Mini Market) meat market in Texas. I want to know the start up cost, equipment and marketing plan. Thanks. Please contact me... winback@gmx.com
  • 151. brian castine said on 8/24/2010 9:41:07 PM
    I would like to open a meat wholesale delivery business in my town of Katherine NT (Australia). The population is approx 4,000 in my area and roughly around 8000 individuals in the remote areas around my town with a distance of 150km to 300km between 5 outlying communities. I would like to know what licensing and regulation I would need to know to make this business successful. please contact me...brian.castine@sunrise.org.au
  • 152. ignacio mendoza said on 8/25/2010 3:13:28 AM
    i have a piggery and i would like to open a meat shop in the city. what are the things i need to do to get this done. thanks
  • 153. Rolake said on 8/25/2010 7:08:08 AM
    I would like to set up a butchery in Nigeria and would like a checklist for equipment I would need.
  • 154. Javier Ruiz said on 8/29/2010 8:50:34 AM
    I live in Raleigh NC and the idea on having a butchery has been in my mind for a while. I need some help on getting the ideas on how to start this biz.
  • 155. Cris Sanchez said on 8/31/2010 2:57:12 PM
    I just closed down a deli restaurant and have some equipment I would like to put to work. I would like some information on the most necessary equipment needed to open a meat market. What are the things I need to get started?
  • 156. Zia Zukhairi said on 9/4/2010 6:19:56 PM
    Hi, i would like to get a startup guides for frozen food distribution (beef, lamb & chicken)in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Would be great to have some inside views how to run the business. Guide to open a meat shop would be great too. Thank you and best regards. Zia Zukhairi
  • 157. Moshe Cohen said on 9/6/2010 8:11:06 PM
    hi my name is moshe. i'm looking to open a kosher meat shop at Los Angeles area. i feel there is a luck of a kosher meat and i see that as a good business potential. but i know nothing on this industry. i would like to know if you can recommend me on some one, company or a person who can guide me with the process. but before that i would like to know the financial potential for a meat shop. thank you for your time. Moshe Cohen
  • 158. CAmaro said on 9/9/2010 8:14:09 PM
    i am planning to open my meat shop in Santa Clarita, CA 91387
  • 159. jose kops said on 9/13/2010 11:51:38 AM
    I am a pig keeper for the last five years. I would like to know how to prepare meat/pork for the supermarkets. Please tell me best to cut the meat and the equipment need for the process.
  • 160. Monique Harriell said on 9/15/2010 11:58:11 AM
    How much it would costs to start up a meat shop business to sell package meat, spices and others. I need to know what is needed to open a business like that in Columbus, GA.
  • 161. Shae Bair said on 9/17/2010 5:04:14 PM
    I want to know how much it will cost to start a custom meat shop. Also approximately how many animals is it possible to butcher in one day (Beef and pigs), with 1 full time employee and 1 part time? Hansen, ID
  • 162. leah said on 9/19/2010 2:15:37 AM
    i would like to know how much would be my capital if i will be setting up a meatshop here in quezon city. should i rather get a supplier that would deliver meats pre-cut already since i have no matadors and i have no background in butchering? or would it be better that i do get a supplier directly from farm-northern or southern of manila based that i will get it as live weight? what are my options, i'm just starting out.
  • 163. Joey said on 9/20/2010 11:55:21 AM
    I am from Shaunavon, sask. Canada we have a 120x60 lot looking to build a meat shop on it with a delly in the front. We need building blueprints would like to know where to get some from?
  • 164. stanley imbali said on 9/26/2010 12:59:22 AM
    i would like to start a meat shop in hanford California USA no meat butchery around, tell me how to go about it?
  • 165. Ryan said on 9/27/2010 5:18:53 PM
    Re John (#123) and Penglish (#139), I'm starting a grass-fed and organics butchery in southern New England and could use some partners and/or investors. Let me know if you're interested in discussing.
  • 166. Nadeem Ali said on 10/1/2010 9:58:56 PM
    How to start Halal Meat shop in toronto? How much capital is required? Is there any need of qualification and experience? Is bank financing available for this business?
  • 167. mrs james said on 10/3/2010 11:10:49 PM
    Wants to start up a small meat shop in Trinidad and Tobago what is the start up machinery and equipments needed. Is there any institute that help with financing
  • 168. nerijus Mukase said on 10/13/2010 11:19:21 AM
    If there is anybody wants to start their own meat shop, i can provide you with meat products... sausages.. and so on.. we do have licenses to sell in EU. In very good pricing. Nerijus@aisyte.net
  • 169. Dr Matthew said on 10/15/2010 3:23:29 PM
    Hi, i'm a veterinarian and have this lingering passion to start a healthy meat shop in Lagos state of Nigeria. Pls kindly supply info you think i will need including needed equipment, basic plan and procedures for purchasing processed meat supplies from abroad.
  • 170. Soban Singh said on 10/19/2010 1:18:03 AM
    I am planning a business like meat shop, how to start my business with small capital..my location is here in varanasi city India. Please give me information about all the equipments and as well as approximate investment
  • 171. Murugesh said on 10/22/2010 6:31:42 AM
    I am planning a business like modernized meat shop, how to start my business in my location is here in perudurai city,Tamil nadu,India. Please give me information about all the equipments and as well as approximate investment to start fully modernized meat shop
  • 172. praman said on 10/24/2010 1:19:25 AM
    i am planning to open a meat shop in my home town. so can you suggest me abt decoration and 1st step to set up a meat shop, i am totally new to this business so pls tell me abt how to keep clean and meat preservation method ,my location is mostly Hindu,Buddhist,christian so which meat should i sell in my shop,and if possible could you pls send me a method to cut a meat & some picture of meat shop
  • 173. Discountworld said on 10/25/2010 8:26:00 PM
    I'll like to start a meat shop i.e just kill cow and butcher and sell for a start. The power supply in my area could be erratic. Pls advise as to the necessary equipment and or training if necessary. Likely capital involvement if possible.
  • 174. Bimpe said on 11/4/2010 7:59:55 AM
    i will like to start a modern meat shop i need your advice on the kind of equipment and likely capital involvement. thanks
  • 175. srikanth gowlikar said on 11/8/2010 2:17:30 AM
    Hi... I am Srikanth from Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India. I have 10 years of experience in mutton & chicken business. I am 22 years old but I have 5 mutton and chicken shops in Hyderabad. I want to promote my business. I need bussiness partners to increase my branchs all over hyderabad. you can contact me on my phone number: +918977990812 or Email me at srikanthgowlikars@gmail.com
  • 176. christopher harris said on 11/13/2010 10:50:59 PM
    i am looking to open a meat market but i don't know how to tell the different type of meats cuts. there aren't any meat shops in my area so i think it would be smart to start a meat market.there are a large amount of people waiting on this kind of shop.i just need a few tips on where to start and how to open a meat market. thank you and god bless you
  • 177. L. Sanjit said on 12/1/2010 3:54:50 AM
    I'm Sanjit, I would like to start a business for meat shop in delhi, there is 2/3 another shops already exist but they are not well organised. my question is from where should I bring Meat as bulk buying and required equipments at low investment. thanks.
  • 178. Renea Maynard said on 12/13/2010 4:23:10 PM
    Am interested in opening my own meat & vegetable shop, can you tell me what equipment i will need & how much capital. Its going to be a small business then as we grow it will expand. I live in Barbados west Indies.
  • 179. Audrey said on 12/20/2010 3:07:38 AM
    I would like to open a meat shop. I want some Idea on how many Kilograms of meat does a typical meatshop here in Manila sell in a day?
  • 180. Surya Prasad Baral said on 12/28/2010 2:45:36 AM
    hello, I am Surya Prasad Baral From Pokhara ,Nepal ( asian country ) I have started a small sausage industry in my country. I am selling sausage in my area since 2000. Now I am thinking to upgrade my products and want to make the best sausage in the market. But for that I do not have any medium to give me special training. I want to take training in germany as we make sausage here in our country in german technology based. So please help he to upgrade my product by taking training in germany in sausage making. Please suggest me where can I get such trainings.
  • 181. Chase said on 1/7/2011 9:24:45 AM
    HI i'm going to open a meat shop in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada. Any info you can offer will be a great help.
  • 182. abegail baron said on 1/9/2011 9:54:30 PM
    hello i've run a meat shop business here in the philippines but its not profitable...please advice me what to do....
  • 183. Jeff said on 1/13/2011 9:27:12 PM
    Full Line of slaughterhouse equipment for sale. (saw,grinder,sausage stuffer,slicer,scales,tenderizer,vac packer,smoker oven,rails,tables, etc... from kill floor to processing room. Located in Northern Ontario, Canada. 705-563-8131
  • 184. Henny said on 1/18/2011 12:48:44 AM
    I would like to open a small meat shop in our country, Philippines. I would like to know the equipment should I consider to purchase and other necessary government permits. Will appreciate your advice.
  • 185. Quentin said on 1/19/2011 11:05:24 AM
    Hey I have options for sale of Sausages and meat products in India & Sri Lanka, those who have stock, licenses & export requirements are free to contact me. quentin@mmax.in
  • 186. Robert A. Moore said on 1/24/2011 12:49:09 PM
    Looking to open a butcher shop in IL USA would like to know what procedures and license would I need to do so can you help?
  • 187. Bryan said on 1/25/2011 6:00:40 AM
    I am situated in Johhanesburg in South Africa. How do I go about opening a butchery in a township. Do I need to have a license of trading meat or what. I have a registered company with Ck and everything.
  • 188. Joshua said on 1/27/2011 9:28:59 PM
    I live in Louisburg Ks. USA would like to know what it takes to open a meat market in this location. Also are there any government or state grants/loans to help promote meat sales or agriculture new business.
  • 189. TT said on 1/28/2011 7:28:58 PM
    I would like to understand what is the acceptable profit margin for a butchery business in South Africa. As i am interested in opening one.
  • 190. lerato said on 1/31/2011 3:56:51 AM
    I want to have a meat shop in Boksburg. please i want to know what i really need to have. thanx. your kind and urgent respond will be really appreciated
  • 191. Raghul said on 2/2/2011 10:01:32 AM
    If you want to start up a business, don't give credit, always use cash & Carry business. Keep your premises neat and clean, Hygenic is very important it will protect your health also.
  • 192. JIRE said on 2/2/2011 10:48:59 AM
    I wish to know the procedures for processing, tenderizing, how to make prime cuts and package in beef for sales at meat shops.
  • 193. Nana Asante Twum said on 2/2/2011 3:40:46 PM
    hi,i just about starting my meat processing unit from scratch and need all i can get on the subject.this includes the equipment i need (with pictures if possible), their prices, personnel needed, their qualifications ,the works!!!!!all of it.....Accra,Ghana
  • 194. Shahzad said on 2/5/2011 12:45:27 AM
    I have to start a Meat Shop in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. Can any one tell me how to prepare Business Establishment Plan?
  • 195. Christopher said on 2/20/2011 1:23:05 PM
    I'm looking into starting a meat shop in washington state. Need some ideas of how others have done it. Thanks, Chris
  • 196. Allain said on 2/25/2011 9:11:19 PM
    I would like to start a meat retail business in Chad (Central Africa) in one of the main towns. Where I would like to open my business has no proper meat business except those informal meat stalls in the market. The quite unhygienic. I would like to be the first to start a western style meat business and I am optimistic that it will sell well. However, I have a management degree but no practical experience at all. Therefore, I would like to know what is the average costs in starting a meat business, its requirements in terms of capital, experience and personnel. Thanks a lot. Allain
  • 197. Brian said on 3/2/2011 12:39:29 PM
    My father has farm and have been raising beef cattle for over 25yrs. We would like to start a meat market to sell organic beef. What are the legal requirements to sell beef cuts, steak cuts, ground meat to the public? Location of the business would be tylertown, mississippi
  • 198. bills said on 3/9/2011 4:39:52 PM
    i am trying to open a halal butcher store in plainsboro nj. but i have no idea where to start. how to start, what should i look for? please help me.
  • 199. James expert adviser said on 3/10/2011 11:00:07 PM
    @bills, start with the basic things. Is there a need of butcher shop in your locality. Do a survey to know the answer. If there is a need then do you have a meat suppliers in nearby area? Do you have a nice location to open your store. Licensing will not cost you lot but there are some prerequisites that you need to meet for applying a license.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 200. Jack de Waal said on 3/11/2011 1:09:17 AM
    I am a game hunter in Namibia and are looking for a partner in this hunting & butchery business. Contact me at 09264 81 220 6644 if you are interested as a partner.Thanks Jack