Starting a Recruitment Agency

• 1,091 comments

Everyday people been fired from the day job, employee changing their firms, human resource department looking out for trust worthy and efficient workers. These all leads to the rise of recruitment agencies -- learn in and out of this business to make a profitable endeavor.

Thousands of people are on the lookout for recruitment agency jobs. Many businessmen have already seen this as a good opportunity and invested on recruitment agencies.

recruitment agency

A legal recruitment agency does not only allow them to help people looking for jobs and employment opportunities. An employment agency business also allows entrepreneurs to earn considerable profits for matching employers and employees. If you are looking for a perfect business that you can engage in, you might want to consider investing in a job recruitment agency. Here are some things to remember when starting an employment staffing agency:

Plan on how you get clients avail of your recruitment and human resource services

Among the challenges of job placement agencies is finding clients who will avail the different human resource services that they offer. It is therefore best that you identify how you are going to have employers and companies avail of your placement agency services. You can, for example, send letters to companies and tell them about the services that you offer. It is best, however, that you are able to persuade them to avail of your employment recruitment agency services by telling them about the advantages and benefits that they can avail when they take advantage of recruitment agencies. Employers and companies, for example, will find it cost effective to outsource the screening and interview of applicants for their company. This is for reason that having a specialized recruitment department among many companies can prove to be very prohibitive. Make sure that you also tell prospective clients why you are the best recruitment agency for them. For example, of your healthcare recruitment agency specializes in recruiting health care workers like nurses and midwives, you are the best staffing agency to handle the human resources need of hospitals and health care institutions.

Learn how to effectively find the best employees for a particular job

To be competitive in the recruitment agency business, you must know how to get the best and most qualified workers to apply in your temporary employment agency. Many employment staffing agencies generally take advantage of advertising to get job hunters and careers shifters to apply in their employment agencies. Your international recruitment agency can also make use of this strategy so you will have a pool of qualified workers that can fit in the qualifications needed by your clients. Giving your clients the best available workers will help your hr recruitment agency become a reputable and efficient employment agent.

• Methods on Valuing Recruitment Business
    There are definitely so many methods of valuing recruitment business. These methods may somehow seem so complicated but you can ask for help for other people with valuing recruitment business background.
  • Becoming a Recruitment Consultant
    How to be a recruitment consultant is not that hard if you would just be determined and serious in what you are doing.

• 1. Mario Falwasser said on 4/20/2008
    Hello, My colleagues and i would like to start up an labuor hire agency solely supplying railway labourers to the rail industry. I/we have the client contacts,manpower and funds (500k +) to exel through into this area. I am currently working in the rail industry working through an already existing labour hire company, but due to conflict of intrest i am unable to devaulge any information about my/our future plans. We are currently lacking the tools and the proffesionalism know how to get into this very profitable sector and your services woulb be greatly appreciated. My contact details are as follows: Mario Falwasser Mobile:0408563910 e-mail: mario.falwasser@yahoo.com.au A quick response would be greatly aprriciated in order to get this business plan up and running. Thank you for your time and I/We hope that you reguard this as a genuine call.
  • 2. Deha said on 8/5/2008
    Hi, I am interested in starting a recruitment agency. I don't have the correct forms for the business. I also don't have the appropriate software. I would greatly appreciate assistance in this area. I would also appreciate any information that can assist me in my new business. I was never in this business before. My Email is bptdinst@gmail.com

Thank you.
  • 3. Annie said on 9/9/2008
    I am also starting a specific niche-type of agency.
    I need help with the legal issues and forms to start something like this!
    Who do I contact?
    What do my contracts need to cover?
    etc.
    Annie11585@hotmail.com I would appreciate help from someone who knows a lot of employment agencies.
    Thank you!
  • 4. Brendan said on 9/16/2008
    Hi, I am a looking for many people in the fields of truck driving, and labours to come to Canada. You will take positions in a booming place, that will leave you with a lot of money in your pocket. Email please to bminto01@hotmail.com if you are interested.
  • 5. George P said on 10/3/2008
    I have been a recruiter for sometime it is in my blood now I am wanting to go to the next level and start my own company email me and let me know how you can help business_tycoon@ymail.com
  • 6. Shendi Bowers said on 11/3/2008
    I am looking into starting my own recruitment company and I am almost there as I already have the registered company, VAT reg, company account, general office hardware but I lack the company forms and software that would be the norm for this type of venture.
    Would love to discuss it further if possible. Please e-mail me shendi.bowers@googlemail.com Thank You
  • 7. Amex Grg said on 11/16/2008
    Hi,i am very keen in opening up my own recruitment agency specializing only in security industry. i can already supply SIA trained securities in my contact.BUT i would need your advice and guidance as to start up this business. please would you email me on prang_apt@hotmail.com. thank you!
  • 8. Franco said on 11/17/2008
    I'm wanting to start a professional medical recruiting agency. I have worked for an agency before, but would appreciate any helpful information, I can get.
    My email is: sogent06@hotmail.com.
    Thanks, Franco
  • 9. Brent Morris said on 11/18/2008
    Love the post, I thought about starting an employment agency, but I am a bit worried about doing so during a recession. I even started looking for clients, but everyone is laying off now so I am even more discouraged. You have some helpful tips. I also saw some on a blog during my research which was also helpful - http://dajobsucks.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-start-employment-agency.html
  • 10. Aries Seymour said on 11/25/2008
  • 11. Scherena said on 12/9/2008
    Hello, I am looking to starting a staffing agency and needing some help from someone that is already experienced in the business i can be contacted by email at scherena.jackson@yahoo.com
  • 12. Tabrez Akhtar said on 12/12/2008
    Hi, i want to start a agency recruiting office workers in the customer service and call centre sectors. can you please provide me with some information on how i can start this business. i also want to set up a security agency. please email tariq.pervez@aol.com
  • 13. Jennifer said on 12/14/2008
    Hello, I am looking to start my own home based recruiting agency. Starting local and working on commission basis for now. I have worked as a recruiting assistant for staffing companies for over 10 years but now I am looking to venture out on my own. I need to know where to begin, how to get clients? Do I need to create a business name and get it registered. I can be reached at recruitingja@gmail.com
  • 14. Rachelle said on 12/16/2008
    Hi, i have just started my own recruitment agency, although i am not getting clients.. Could you please advise me of recruitment marketing strategy?
  • 15. Rachelle said on 12/16/2008
    Hi, i've just recently opened my recruitment company, but i'am not getting any clients.. would you please kindly advise me of different strategy on how to approach my clients.. any feedback would be appreciated.. asel_peregriene@hotmail.com.. thanks and merry xmas!
  • 16. Mahen said on 12/17/2008
    Hi, I am looking to start my own recruitment business. currently i am working with the placements as HR-recruiter and as per i think it is really a pure business. pleas for more guidance contact me at mahendream88@gmail.com
  • 17. Ankush Gulati said on 12/23/2008
    Hi, i want to start a placement agency in the customer service and call centre/IT sectors. Can you please provide me with some information on how i can start this business? I’m planning to take franchisee of orion call tech can you please give some advise about this, my email address is ankugulati21@gmail.com
  • 18. queen said on 1/2/2009
    hi i am also interested in starting a recruitment agency. I would like to know how i go about charging my clients basically how do i make money in this industry.
  • 19. Emmanuel said on 1/2/2009
    Hello every one, very nice to be here. I have a registered service provision company and have all the official documents necessary. I can assist or provide truck drivers and owner operators drivers and more. I am looking for partners in Europe, Canada & USA, any one interested in this service please contact me: info@tanebilogistic.com
  • 20. Dipanjan Guha said on 1/4/2009 2:04:03 PM
    Hi everybody, I am planning to start a recruiting company specializing in health care industry. I would like to have some suggestions regarding this. You can email me at dipanjanguha@gmail.com
  • 21. ashiru abayomi tobi said on 1/5/2009 6:44:24 AM
    Hi, i need to know and meet those who are already in the private recruitment agency because i need information on recruitment process, ask human resource person in a company and i will like to set up an international private recruitment agency. so please, i need partners in this business. You can call me at #+2348085093186 mail me seekerteegroup@yahoo.com
  • 22. Petronella carr said on 1/10/2009 2:14:00 PM
    hello, please i need an advise on how to set up an international nursing agency.i want to recruit nurses and doctors abroad to various hospitals but i need advise on what steps to take in other to start it. please i would like to hear from you soon. Thanks
    email address is
    tolulola08@keromail.com
  • 23. mustafa ahmed said on 1/15/2009 2:56:09 AM
    Hi my name mustafa ahmed, and i want to start my own staffing agency and i don't have an idea what kind of forms and software i would need please email me at peoplesincorporation@hotmail.com need your help.
  • 24. ANJAN said on 1/15/2009 9:43:05 AM
    I want to start an employment consultancy, I NEED HELP!!!!! This is something I always wanted to do, I have started gathering information and data yet I have questions on legal issues and I would appreciate your assistance...anjan.delhi@gmail.com
  • 25. will said on 1/21/2009 11:22:34 AM
    hello, i'm interested in starting a recruitment agency of my own but i am looking for ideas on how to sell my service to companies. i would very much appreciate it if someone out there can guide me through the whole process. THANKS A LOT.
  • 26. Neeta Stephen said on 1/22/2009 3:10:44 AM
    Hi, I want to start my own recruitment agency. Please guide me what are the steps to start and also suggest the procedure for the same. Whether I should join some HR classes. Please reply me on neetasandy@gmail.com
  • 27. Nity Kapoor said on 1/25/2009 8:41:19 AM
    Hi, i would like to ask you something. I am residing in a small city Jhansi, India, how can i start my own recruitment agency as there are no such companies over here and i am planning to operate from Delhi, starting with BPO sector.
  • 28. Tiescha said on 1/25/2009 1:48:41 PM
    Hello, I would like to start a home base Recruiting Agency specializing in Medical and Human Resources field, and I would appreciate any information on how to get started and selling my services. Please reply to tyehunter@comcast.net.
  • 29. Antonia McClammy said on 1/27/2009 1:45:37 PM
    Hello, I was reading several of posting. If you please assist us in the steps and procedures to start an employee recruitment business.. How would we find a sample business plan and negotiating contracts. Are any organizations you can join for credentials.
    Please reply to a2.40.euphoria@gmail.com
  • 30. Haridas Menon said on 1/28/2009 9:39:00 AM
    Hello, i would like to start a Recruiting firm in Chennai. I have 8 years of experience in the BPO and hospitality industry. I would like to get proper guidance on how to start a recruitment firm from the scratch. I will be highly grateful to the experts in this field who could help me out in starting my venture. You can mail me at haridasshan@yahoo.com, haridasmenon19@in.com.Wishing good luck to all other budding entrepreneurs. Warm Regards.. Haridas Menon
  • 31. Lahiru said on 2/1/2009 11:51:49 PM
    Hi
    I am looking into starting an international Nurse recruiting agency. Can anyone guide me to start this agency and help me with how to go about doing it the proper way. you can contact me at lahirubaba@hotmail.com Thank you
    Lahiru
  • 32. kem said on 2/2/2009 7:29:30 PM
    I am looking into starting my own security recruitment agency but i have no knowledge of how to start up a business. Could you please assist me and also i need help in writing up business plan. you can email me on kemibex@yahoo.co.uk
  • 33. KP said on 2/3/2009 1:03:35 AM
    Hi, We have started a recruitment and hr consultancy in Mumbai India. As it is a start-up company and since we have recession going on i would like to know how do i work around it. awaiting your reply asap. regards, KP
  • 34. KALPANA MADHOK said on 2/3/2009 1:29:05 AM
    hi, i am interested in opening my own staffing agency. can u help me for this set up? major problem is that how would we get our payments from companies i mean how could we rely them? i would manage manpower for them but how could i assure that they would pay me now??
  • 35. kgomotso said on 2/5/2009 12:42:37 AM
    Hi; i'm interested in opening my own recruitment agency.please assist me on how to start this business and ways of marketing it. helping me will mean job opportunities and reducing number of unemployed youth like me. email me @ladytso@webmail.co.za
  • 36. Paulette Warner said on 2/8/2009 8:11:08 AM
    Hi I want to start up my own nursing agency, and need help on all the forms to complete, the legal side and how to get clients? please contact me by email if you have the information that I require and you can help. Thank you. paulette_55@hotmail.com
  • 37. Tomson said on 2/11/2009 1:00:20 AM
    Hi, I would like to start my own Recruiting agency. I don't know the formalities of starting a recruiting agency. I would like to specialize it in BPO field, Medical Field, and in giving assistance to find local Jobs. If you do have any information regarding this please contact me in my email address, tomimperial@gmail.com
  • 38. Raj kumar patel said on 2/11/2009 7:39:44 AM
    Hi, i want to start a placement agency in the customer service and call center/IT sectors. Can you please provide me with some information on how i can start this business? please give some advise about this, my email address is rajkumarpatel_1@rediffmail.com
  • 39. paam said on 2/11/2009 4:57:40 PM
    Hi all Could u pleas tell me how to win client contracts from hospitality industry such as hotels/restaurants etc. I am in recruitment any body love to share in formation is more than welcome. I need guidance. looking forward for reply. mail me at parminder_singh_4@yahoo.co.uk
  • 40. Tshana said on 2/13/2009 10:53:06 AM
    hi, i am currently studying Human Resource Management and i would like to start my own Recruiting agency, if anyone can assist me in knowing the formalities of starting a recruiting agency, specialising in all professions local and international. any assistance rendered would be appreciated, my email is ttshirto@yahoo.com
  • 41. Linda Weems said on 2/13/2009 2:47:02 PM
    I am in the process of opening a staffing agency. I think that I have all that I need, but is there any advise you can give me on billing clients and a good software for employee and clients matches. I am not sure that I like the one that I recently ordered.
  • 42. Guest said on 2/14/2009 11:32:42 PM
    I am interested in starting a recruiting/staffing company> Can you give me a list of mandatory things that are needed to start a company like this. I am in NY, are there any laws I need to be aware of, any licensing requirements (state specific for NY) Can I offer staffing services in other states and what are the "blanket" requirements for engaging in interstate staffing services?
    Your time is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
  • 43. Guest said on 2/15/2009 11:29:43 AM
    I want to start a medical recruiting business. I have a career in medicine, and am a PA for the last 5 years working in trauma and critical care medicine. Please advice of resources to help get my business started. Do I need a LLC? Where can I download forms (contracts for fees, etc), thank you so much.
  • 44. Michael Yap said on 2/16/2009 9:01:00 AM
    hi, I'm from Malaysia and seeing the potential of recruitment business. My target client is basically from the engineering field.
    I would like to request for an advice on how to start a recruitment business. My first thought was: "to get a franchise", target market would be Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
  • 45. IT Hlongwane said on 2/17/2009 6:24:30 PM
    Greetings. I already have a running business with a partner at the moment but I want it to go the direction of a recruitment agency. It has good potential considering the location we are in and its level of unemployment. I need more information on this type of entity and assistance in it! I would really appreciate response at 0730008747@mtnloaded.co.za Thanks, I T H!
  • 46. Aaron said on 2/17/2009 6:42:13 PM
    I have 3 years of recruiting successfully with an agency. I want to start my own agency. Can you give me a list of mandatory things that are needed to start a company like this. I am in NY, are there any laws I need to be aware of, any licensing requirements (state specific for NY. Anything will help!
  • 47. Shirley said on 2/27/2009 12:01:15 PM
    My background, education and experience is in Human Resource Management (benefits, payroll, EE relations). I have been doing (part-time) Human Resource Consulting work for two associates for a little over a year. Both have approached me about doing/providing recruiting services for their company. I am doing the initial research and planning for starting a recruiting company. I do not have a strong recruiting background, however I want to explore the possibilities. I am in need of someone with recruiting start up knowledge, skills and ability to guide me through the this learning process. Your assistance, services and recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Please email me at swalkerking@yahoo.com Thanks in advance, SWK
  • 48. shakeel said on 2/28/2009 8:31:15 AM
    We are Running Employment Agency in Philippines. we are looking business partner from any country. you may reply at shakeelmoon@hotmail.com
  • 49. sandeep said on 3/2/2009 12:12:18 PM
    hi this is sandeep gaur and i have done my mba in marketing and H.R. now i m looking to start my own recruiting firm. But i don't have contacts with H.R. in companies for tie-up. i Have man power who are looking for a job. I have data of all those guys so any one can help me out in making good relation with H.R. in well known companies.
  • 50. IBW Recruiters said on 3/2/2009 7:04:04 PM
    Hi I'm currently in the process of starting a recruiting firm and need advice on how to get contracts and how to find companies that are interested in working with a recruiting agency. Please email any info to info@ibwrecruiters.com
  • 51. Forefront Services UK said on 3/4/2009 11:11:03 AM
    I run a small security personnel agency based in the UK. We're operating Nationwide presently, but we are looking at expanding into the General Recruitment sectors:- Office, Call Centre, Trades, Drivers, Hospitality, etc. Can anyone offer any marketing advice on approaching clients? We never have problem finding the staff that we're looking for, and never have complaints from the few smaller clients we have, but need a good few tips on marketing ourselves and approaching new clients. Any help is greatly appreciated. Regards, David Forefront Services
  • 52. MLUNGISI EMPLOYMENT AGENCY -RSA said on 3/5/2009 7:03:00 AM
    hi my name is MLUNGISI TENGANI and i have just started my employment company but the problem that i am having is that i don't know where to start and where to go. can you please send me any info that you might have at mlungisiemployment@gmail.com
  • 53. Cristina beginner adviser said on 3/7/2009 9:02:04 PM
    Q: Where can I find resources in opening a recruitment agency?
    You can visit agencies in your city that hold employment statistics to find out the probable demand for your service and records of how many similar businesses are already existing in your place to assess the level of competition you have. Also find out from your city office what licenses, permits and registrations you will be required to submit to start a recruitment agency. Also, read books and articles about how to start one, and ask people who are already in such business for tips (go to those who won’t be your competitors). Better yet, ask professional help in drafting a business plan.

Q: What are the softwares needed to start a recruitment agency and where can I get them?
    If you want to go online, there are softwares that will do recruitment functions for you on the Internet. On your Web site, people looking for jobs can search job listings, which you can arrange by categories, locations and titles, among others. OStatic provides such software. www.CareerSiteBuilder.com also has what it calls Software for Recruiters, which you can use to manage job postings and job equerries. You will be provided with resume forms, application forms, and job search forms to make the work of building your job candidate database easier. CareerSiteBuilder.com promises to be user-friendly even to those without programming background. Signing in costs $34.95 per month.

Q: What is the best marketing strategy for a recruitment agency?
    If you are starting small, try concentrating on a niche market. Specialize on what specific service the community needs most and that are not offered by existing employment agencies. If that need coincides with your specialization, then, bingo – that’s a good match. As a small operator, you can form a stronger relationship with employer clients. Talk to them instead of just sending letters. Be proactive in your search for clients; be on the lookout for developments – like laying off of workers – and events, like job fairs, that would need your expertise in recruitment and placement.

Towing Business Adviser

• 54. Baloyi Tsundzuka Lorraine said on 3/9/2009 7:37:07 AM
    Hi! I just got my NQF level 6 certificate in Human Resource Hiring Practices so i would like to start my own staffing business. The problem is that i don't have enough info on how to go about, please help. Cell 076 188 0838, Box 554, Malamulele, 0982
  • 55. Narotham A. Reddy said on 3/9/2009 1:06:04 PM
    Hello Friends, I am planning for a recruiting agency. Please send me some good tips!!! I want to start with Res/Office set up. Please suggest. Warm Regards, Narotham A. Reddy
  • 56. Stephen Ratiro said on 3/11/2009 2:39:37 PM
    I want to know how to start my own recruitment agency, your assistance will be much appreciated.
  • 57. Sibusiso said on 3/12/2009 3:37:01 AM
    I stay in Cape Town, I have one's started a recruitment agent. The problem was that i couldn't get to meeting after working hours. So if you have a car and have a space to start the recruitment agent, do inform me. As i am in need of a partner that has all the above. My contact number (Sibusiso) is 084 021 5088 or by email meshsbu@webmail
  • 58. therese said on 3/12/2009 12:30:27 PM
    Hi, i'm planning to start up a cleaning recruitment agency, but i don't know how to get clients.. would you please advise me of different strategy on how to approach my clients.. any feedback would be appreciated. here is email terriendaya@yahoo.fr
  • 59. Naresh Kumar Rohilla said on 3/12/2009 12:40:49 PM
    I am having a recruitment company for the last 3 years and I need to enhance business. I need some creative ideas.
  • 60. Agnes said on 3/18/2009 8:29:31 AM
    Hi there!!! I'd like to open a recruitment agency, but I don't have enough info to go about it. For example, what % am I gonna have to charge the client for the resources on perm & on contract?? And does anyone have an idea of how I can convince clients to choose my agency over others? Please respond ASAP as I'd like to start sooner. My email address is smileya@ymail.com. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  • 61. Emelda said on 3/19/2009 3:49:44 AM
    Hi All, Its been fun and informative reading through this article. l have this very pressing dream of setting up a recruitment agency in my country Nigeria and l need some informative tips to help me as relating to the economic situation of my country. Thanks.
  • 62. Emelda said on 3/19/2009 3:56:53 AM
    l would like to know what % I have to charge my clients for services rendered and on what duration basis the contract should be? Moreso, could anyone tell me what to do or say to convince prospective clients to choose my agency over others? Please respond NOW as I'd like to start soonest. My email address is sweet_dammy@yahoo.com, emayomi@yahoo.com, Pls. your help is of paramount importance here.Thanks
  • 63. Ann Beans said on 3/19/2009 12:57:38 PM
    I would like to start my own home based medical supply business. Could some one send me some informative tips relating to my need. Thanks!!!
  • 64. Rohan said on 3/19/2009 1:02:33 PM
    Hi, I would like to start a placement consultancy for finance and marketing, please let me know the legal formalities about how to start and go ahead. what are charges and % which should be charged to the client, please send details regarding the same. Thanks
  • 65. Roy said on 3/20/2009 5:57:00 AM
    Greetings. I am interested to start a recruitment agency for this noble cause is the process of helping others. Please help to show me in the right direction with regards to forms etc. and the correct steps that one must take to start an agency. Many Thanks.... riiol@yahoo.com
  • 66. Neville said on 3/20/2009 8:19:29 AM
    Hello there.. I'm currently finishing my B-Tech in Human Resources Management at Durban University of Technology and i want to start my own recruitment agency. Please assist me with any info. to start this kind of a business your assistance will be highly appreciated e-mail me @ neville.shabalala@yahoo.com
  • 67. Teresa said on 3/22/2009 4:05:42 AM
    Hi, I would like to start my nursing agency in Thailand. Could you give me some information, how to begin? Thank you very much Teresa, kpteresa@yahoo.com
  • 68. Kailas Thorat said on 3/22/2009 9:11:23 AM
    Hi, I would like to start placements agency for call centers for India. I am trainer of Spoken English, Voice&Accent, Personality Development. I have candidates who need jobs in Call Centers. Could you give me information, how to begin? Thank you very much, kailas.thorat@yahoo.co.in
  • 69. barry nikal said on 3/23/2009 1:33:12 PM
    I am interested in starting up a job center where employers can come to me and I can supply them with employees. how can I start this and what would I need. I live in canada, what regulations and requirements do I need. any good advice please e-mail me: bnikal@hotmail.com
  • 70. Ajit said on 3/25/2009 9:59:16 AM
    i am interested in starting a consultancy can u please give the guidelines to start it i.e
    1.how much i should invest?
    2.how to get the clients?
    3.weather it should be just a consultancy or a training institute?
    4.how to get registered? and all the necessary advice.. thank in advance
  • 71. MANI MAHAJAN said on 3/26/2009 3:26:01 AM
    i want to open up my own travel agency as i have office available further i want to tie up with a good placement house. kindly reply on 9810718799
  • 72. Heather said on 3/27/2009 1:22:39 PM
    I would like to start an employment agency, especially in administrative assistant, IT, customer services etc and would like more information on how to get started. Please could you assist me with more information. I would like to start this ASAP and any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. please email me at hkg4880@gmail.com.
  • 73. Connie van Rensburg said on 3/28/2009 11:35:47 PM
    Hello, I am a small recruitment company recruiting medical staff into Africa, I would like to network with other Medical Recruitment Agencies to share ideas,candidate databases and possible hospital contracts - two heads are better than one - networking is the way to go. You are welcome to contact me on medicalstaffrecruitment@gmail.com Regards, Connie van Rensburg
  • 74. ahsan khan said on 3/31/2009 11:47:21 PM
    Hi there!!! I'd like to open a recruitment agency, but I don't have enough info to go about it. For example, what % am I gonna have to charge the client for the resources on perm & on contract?? And does anyone have an idea of how I can convince clients to choose my agency over others? Please respond ASAP as I'd like to start sooner. My email address is adeel375@yahoo.com.. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks
  • 75. Nofiya said on 4/7/2009 3:35:38 AM
    Hi everyone, i had few years of experience in hr now I am in the process of opening recruitment firm, so kindly guide me how can i go ahead. My mail id :- nofiya.s@gmail.com
    have a nice day !!
    thanks & regards.
  • 76. juan santana said on 4/7/2009 6:15:37 PM
    hi everyone, i have no experience in HR but i want to start a recruitment agency. anyone can guide me to get this business going? i have experience in sales and cost service and accounting...
  • 77. vineet jain said on 4/8/2009 2:06:42 PM
    Dear friends I am a free lancer in field of Business development, sales, and Soft skills training program. i am willing to take one step further and would like to go in placement assistance field. I have huge amount of data base of fresh engineers and MBA candidates. I can help them to be industry ready. I need assistance in their recruitment.
  • 78. Mahmoud said on 4/10/2009 12:51:01 PM
    Hello there! I'm new recruitment agency based in Egypt, i was wondering if you have your won website we may exchange banners or go in cooperation work which is will be benefit for both of us, if you have people interested to work in Egypt especially in the East Coast "Red Sea and Sinai" which is adorably and very very attractive place for Americans, Europeans, appreciate your time and care. by the way if you could check my website and give me some improve, correct advice and suggestion. I'm offer any services or whatever in return. Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon. Sincerely,
    Mahmoud Rageh
    Founder& Executive manager
    Superior Co.
    Specialist firm providing recruitment services
    Address: Sharm El Sheikh S. Sinai- El Hadaba area.
    Tel: 002 011 89 1 888 9
    Fax: +2 069 366 2158
    E-mail: info@hrredsea.com
  • 79. joshi said on 4/15/2009 9:33:43 AM
    free franchise opportunity to open HR consultancy and also to open software / hardware networking training and placement centers across india, please contact me over 09611107622 or email me at joshi673@yahoo.in
  • 80. utpal said on 4/16/2009 4:34:38 AM
    I am running a recruitment firm with my friends. We have more than six years of experience in recruitment. We want to tie up with recruitment firm outside india. If anybody interested please mail me. utpal
  • 81. Martha said on 4/19/2009 12:46:34 PM
    I need some info on how i can get grant money to start a nonprofit job, edu, for felon that is trying to get their life in order and live life out side jail and stay out of jail.
  • 82. Betty said on 4/19/2009 2:09:09 PM
    Hi, I'm interested in starting my own staffing agency from home. I'm thinking of focusing in customer service, call center, clerical and accounting. I would appreciate some advice on what steps to follow to begin the business as well as any software, sample business plans and contracts needed. Thanks
  • 83. Salina said on 4/22/2009 1:12:36 PM
    I would like to open an education recruitment agency as i have a lot of experience in this sector, however i am not sure of how to and what to set up. i know i need CRB system but not sure which legal body i need to register with please help from heerah_salina@yahoo.co.uk
  • 84. Sonal said on 4/24/2009 2:05:16 PM
  • 85. Vithal ambike said on 5/3/2009 10:19:48 AM
    Very nice, thanks to give us helping hand. I am living in mumbai and i wanted to start placement agency, but not knowing what are the legal formalities like licenses, registration required. Also not knowing what are the charges and % should be charged to the client. Hope that u will do needful for my queries vitthalambike.46@rediffmail.com
  • 86. Cynthia Watkins said on 5/13/2009 9:30:22 PM
    Hello, I am starting a home based health care business. I will be providing certified nursing assistants to area nursing homes and homehealth aides to clients who choose to stay home. My question is how do i get the area nursing homes to trust in my new company for their staffing needs? I need help please!
  • 87. SHAZMINA said on 5/15/2009 1:53:37 AM
    Hello, I'M SHAZMINA FROM SRILANKA. I AM ALREADY RUNNING A RECRUITMENT COMPANY IN COLOMBO. I WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE IDEAS FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE AND I TOO LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FOREIGNERS WHO ARE IN THE SAME FIELD. THANK YOU. EMAIL- shazmifaz@yahoo.com
  • 88. elroy said on 5/20/2009 10:55:39 AM
    Hey... I'm interested in starting a recruitment agency. Yet I'll admit I do not have experience in this field. Please If you can help with some starting advice. It would be grateful. email: elroy.demes@gmail.com
  • 89. Sol said on 5/20/2009 3:41:32 PM
    Hi, I have been working in the recruiting industry and have made my employer(s), some big profits with me only taking in about 15-20%. For this reason I have decided to open my own agency. I have all the knowledge on how to run an employment agency but the only factor that I am lacking on, is the legal papers and what is that I need to get it start up in a positive kind of way. Thank you so much for reading my question and I hope to be hearing from you sometime soon.
  • 90. DVM said on 5/24/2009 11:05:21 PM
    Like the 104 posts preceding mine, I am interested in beginning a recruiting agency specializing in both temporary and permanent placement. I have no idea where to begin. Any insight or direction would be great. I will happily share my learning with the group as well. Email me!
  • 91. Balamurali Sharma said on 5/25/2009 9:26:18 AM
    I am interested in beginning a recruiting agency from home specializing in customer service, call center, clerical and accounting as permanent placement. I have no idea where to begin. I would like to have some advice on what steps to follow to begin the business as well as any software, sample business plans and contracts needed. Any insight or direction would be great. Thanks& Regards, Sharma.AB, +919959155585
  • 92. Chantal said on 5/25/2009 11:35:43 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in beginning my own recruiting business, will start at home, please can you give me advice on how to start and what to do? chantalmcguire@yahoo.com
  • 93. Brenden said on 5/28/2009 4:50:11 PM
    Hi, I currently run a Software Development Firm in Bombay, India. I now plan to start a IT recruitment firm for both Domestic and International Clients. I haven't yet found the Clients who will avail of my Services. To start up with I don't mind starting it by recruiting Labor class employees to overseas employers or being a franchisee for any recruiting firm. Please advise and it would be very helpful if you could give me some leads to firms looking forward to have a franchisee here in Bombay.. Thanking You
  • 94. Onuoha uzoudo said on 5/29/2009 4:55:36 PM
    I am looking for international recruitment agency to partner with me for opening a recruitment and training agency here in Nigeria. With the economic meltdown, banks and major companies are cutting cost, and the only way to do this is to outsource their staff. I have rich ideas on consultancy services etc with focus on financial institutions etc. Contact me for a talk and further details on my email and phone. onuoha_u@yahoo.co.uk and phone +234 80 3219 3536 i will be waiting to read or hear from you.
  • 95. NAIEMA LOTTER said on 6/1/2009 7:08:33 AM
    Hi, I have extensive HR and Labour Relations background. I've registered by business with the relevant authorities, at present I'm still in the employment of Government. I so much want to start my own business but I lack the funds and necessary contacts and networks in securing contracts. Your advise will be highly appreciated. Please email me to get us started at lottern@dwaf.gov.za Regards
  • 96. aditi said on 6/1/2009 7:56:06 AM
    Hi all! I wanna start a placement cell in my existing consulting firm. can someone please guide me with the procedures right from the scratch. all the legal issues, financial aspect, the documentations required etc. i'll be highly obliged to someone who can help me to the earliest. you can contact me on aditibagarka@gmail.com. waiting eagerly from inputs!!!!!
  • 97. shahieda said on 6/1/2009 9:51:40 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a recruitment company can anyone guide me through it?
  • 98. Sol said on 6/4/2009 4:38:39 PM
    Looking to setup a new company.
    Market: IT and Labour
    Location: Northwest, UK

The company will be web based I am not in the HR sector; However I have some major contacts that will use me. I know it’s going to be hard and the learning curve is going to be huge but I need all the help that I can get.

The website is being developed by a professional company, but I need advice on software, advice on what I should and shouldn’t charge. I have some demo brochures but I want them to look professional. Payment system solution Bacs ect… ALL HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Sohail Khaliq 07918717973
  • 99. yolanda said on 6/5/2009 6:45:38 AM
    Hi. I would like to start my own recruiting agency. What kind of software do I need? Were do I start? How do I ask fees for work done? Please help me
  • 100. vikas bhagatkar said on 6/9/2009 1:11:48 PM
    Hi, i would like to start my own manpower recruitment and training consultancy, through which i can provide consultancy, guidance on recruitment, pms, training, facility management etc I need proper guidance and business path to approach the client for grabbing the business. expecting effective reply very soon
  • 101. Frank Moore said on 6/10/2009 3:25:05 PM
    Hi i have a background in I.T. & HR recruitment. But no idea what i would need to get my I.T. recruitment Company off the Ground. Is there a Kit i Can Buy that would give me the forms i need to get started. www.1099techs.com
  • 102. Elisa Troncoso said on 6/16/2009 7:28:43 PM
    Hello, i'd like info on starting a IT Staffing firm. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. elisatroncoso@gmail.com
  • 103. Sarah Rampa said on 6/17/2009 6:02:10 AM
    Hello, I'm interested in starting my own recruitment agency supplying companies with graduates and students. But i need assistance with regard to the step and procedures to follow and the kind of software i would need. email: srampa@gmail.co.za cell: 076 977 5547
  • 104. Katrina Robinson said on 6/17/2009 7:34:16 PM
    Hi, I am very interested in starting my own recruitment agency. I am needing some help on the business, legal requirements, human resource. I need some assistance ASAP. Please contact me at robinsonrichheisha@yahoo.com or my cell# 818-336-8841...Thank you
  • 105. sebo said on 6/19/2009 6:09:14 AM
    hi, I'd like to start my own recruitment agency supplying the hospitality industry and the farming industry with students and graduates. I need proper guidance that would lead me in the right direction. Please come to my aid?
  • 106. prem said on 6/20/2009 6:51:43 AM
    Good day! I have noted the above mails. Its much interesting to me. I am also planing to start a recruitment office, the crew manning agency specially for Motortankers. I am looking a partner to coordinate to get a license and acting /manage an office in Philippine. If anybody interest send email. Thanks/kumar
  • 107. Treeycia said on 6/24/2009 12:59:24 PM
    Hi my people my name is Treeycia, i am interested in starting my own recruiting agency. i have never been involve to any business and i really need some help. my contact:0843278627,e-mail ktreeycia@mighty.co.za, will be happy thank you.
  • 108. Leyla Acevedo said on 6/28/2009 6:46:55 PM
    Hello, I have yrs of experience working with recruiting and hr. After a while I realize I want to be my own boss so I decided to open my own business: staffing agency for office, medical(rn, lpn, pt, ot, pta, cota) and banking (tellers, platform, csr). I just need guidance on how to start the business legally in the State of Florida. Please contact me at leyla_acevedo@yahoo.com or 407-683-2975. Thank you for your assistance.
  • 109. sasidhar beginner adviser said on 7/1/2009 4:09:18 PM
    i am an experienced recruitment consultant in association with Saudi arabian market. if any of the interested parties to work with saudi arabia can get my assistance. contact.0096656001580

0096656001580 || Recruitment Consultant, Saudi Arabia

• 110. Gwehbe said on 7/7/2009 7:58:55 AM
    I am a specialized recruiter in Construction + Oil & Gas projects. Providing skilled, technical & Site and Project Management engineers from Middle East, India, Philippines, Pakistan. All our candidates are certified and are willing to relocate and work in any country. For more info please call +9613861958 or email: gwehbe62@hotmail.com
  • 111. Gwehbe said on 7/7/2009 8:06:24 AM
    To: 124. prem (kumar), I am interested to coordinate/partner with you an office in Philippines. G. Wehbe, +9613861958 or email: gwehbe62@hotmail.com
  • 112. Emad said on 7/7/2009 2:17:56 PM
    Hello, We are starting an international recruitment agency in Canada, and have partnered with an immigration company that process all our immigration papers. anyone interested in dealing with us please visit www.NorthAmericaRecruitmentAgency.com or email me personally at e_elkord@hotmail.com
  • 113. Suzy said on 7/8/2009 7:21:08 AM
    Hi, I work for a recruitment agency and have been appointed to recruit more clients for our company. Any ideas how to go about this? Its a very niche market, shipbuilding. Thanks for your thoughts. My email is suzy-marques@hotmail.com Look forward to your thoughts.
  • 114. Rohan Baxi said on 7/12/2009 3:18:10 AM
    Hi, I would like to start my own recruitment consultancy, would like to know the process and in initial stages can i operate from home and what is the cost if i take franchise of some of the consultants, please do recommend some of the consultants in mumbai who offers franchise too. looking for your advice
  • 115. Beaulah03 said on 7/13/2009 6:47:19 AM
    Hi, I would like to start my own recruitment consultancy, would like to know the process and in initial stages can i operate from home and what is the cost if i take franchise of some of the consultants, please do recommend some of the consultants in Pune who offers franchise too. looking for your advice. Also looking for a good business partner in Pune.
  • 116. Annie said on 7/13/2009 6:52:18 AM
    Hello, I wanna start a Recruiting and training firm in Pune. I have overall 6 years of experience in the BPO and Teaching. I would like to get proper guidance on how to start a recruitment firm from the scratch. Please mail me at anniev78@gmail.com. i would appreciated your help.
  • 117. nana said on 7/15/2009 4:41:00 AM
    Please I am looking to start up a teaching agency but don't know how to go about things. Please I need to have tutorials with someone experience in this field. I don't really mind to pay. My email address is mejviv@yahoo.com
  • 118. nadieh said on 7/16/2009 4:58:51 PM
    Hi, I am interested to know the detail and steps involve in opening an recruiting agency. I appreciate any feedback regarding this.
  • 119. Carla said on 7/24/2009 11:58:40 AM
    We are looking to start an Employment & Recruitment Agencies, and would like to get guidance on how to get it started from scratch, please email me at the above email address or Renee @ kdus1024@yahoo.com. We will appreciate any help you can
  • 120. allreadystarted said on 7/25/2009 4:14:45 PM
    Have finally jumped through the major hoops of building the recruitment center. Need information from varied individuals from common labor to professionals on charge costs and being fair. If you could please furnish a charge schedule for clients and employees. Your assistance would be most appreciative and helpful and can be sent to same email until we are set up. rjd179@hughes.net
  • 121. Annette said on 7/25/2009 4:42:53 PM
    Which department do I go to in getting information to start an Employment and Recruitment Agencies. I can be reached through email at anniejan@hotmail.com. Thank you kindly and have a great day.
  • 122. Simon Johnson said on 7/26/2009 8:16:53 AM
    Why are all you people trying to start agencies when you haven't the first idea? Go get some experience working for someone else, then figure out how to do it better. I bill £350k profit a year for an UK IT agency on one contract. I have 5 years of experience. I still need to learn before I can do it. You guys will end up losing your investment. In the UK you will need at least £15k to do it. Go and get EXPERIENCE working for someone else before you waste all your time and money!!
  • 123. Steve Z said on 7/27/2009 11:22:36 PM
    I would like to open IT, Nursing recruitment agency. I have 15 years of IT experience. yet no money or agency experience. I love to get any help Thank you.
  • 124. Denver said on 7/28/2009 12:33:59 PM
    Hi, For anyone who wants a partner in Philippines in putting a recruitment agency, please do contact me. You can reach me at my email; sandzkie24@yahoo.com, Thanks
  • 125. Dr.Manish singh said on 7/29/2009 2:35:49 AM
    hi. i want to open a company to provide hospitals staff in india, like nurses, ward-boy, aya, peon but i have no idea that how can i open it legally and what formalities and details i needed......
  • 126. ASHWIN SHAH said on 7/30/2009 4:42:20 PM
    i have niche market, supplying eastern European candidates to UK market, do you have sales letter to promote this type of candidates?
  • 127. Makeda said on 7/30/2009 9:29:54 PM
    Hi! I'd like to open a recruitment agency, but I don't have enough info to go about it. For example, Do I charge the employers for my services of sending them employees and how much should i charge? And does anyone have an idea of how I can convince clients to choose my agency over others? Please respond ASAP as I'd like to start as soon as possible. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks you.
  • 128. Adam Urbanik said on 7/31/2009 3:59:34 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting my own IT recruiting firm. I have already talked to a broker about insurance. I need some kind of guidelines to follow, or even a check list. Can you send me some information to urbanik.adam@gmail.com
  • 129. Grace said on 8/5/2009 10:49:00 AM
    Hi, i would like more information in how to start a Bilingual Recruiting Firm from home. Does anyone can help me with ideas. gbreton18@yahoo.com
  • 130. Charles Barnes said on 8/11/2009 1:13:31 PM
    I am very interested in the process of starting an employment services agency. The problem is, like many others, I need info about what is needed to get started. Mostly about contracts for the employees and employers, as well as obtaining any licenses required by the state or federal government. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • 131. Charles Barnes said on 8/11/2009 1:14:59 PM
    Oh by the way my email is cbarnes2@live.com, thanks
  • 132. r kumar said on 8/14/2009 10:42:12 PM
    Hi, Could you please advise how should I start up my placement agency. I have worked in textile industry for almost 15 years and have experience of this field, I cannot start up in big way as I have to operate from home only. Hope to get some beneficial information .
  • 133. r kumar said on 8/14/2009 10:43:47 PM
    Sorry forgot to mention the email address. rkhbanerjee@yahoo.com
  • 134. walt said on 8/15/2009 5:14:15 AM
    Trying to find out what software is required or the best to use. Trying to find grant money or funding sources for startup cost. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide...
  • 135. Said Afdal said on 8/16/2009 11:10:56 PM
    I am looking into starting my own recruitment agency. I don't know the formalities of starting a recruiting agency. Please help to show me in the right direction with regards to forms etc. and the correct steps that one must take to start an agency. Please email me to get us started at afdalbaby@gmail.com thank you Location; Philippines
  • 136. annie said on 8/17/2009 2:48:37 PM
    hi, i want to start a nursing agency and i need help, how am i going to start, whats the requirement, licenses, please if you can help me giving me an orientation on what to buy. thanks
  • 137. jas said on 8/18/2009 9:53:53 AM
    hi, i am planing to open recruitment agency. but i don't know how i can find clients and what is the procedure how i will be paid for each selection.
  • 138. Therese said on 8/18/2009 1:07:26 PM
    I am interested in starting my own recruitment agency and was hoping for some resources please. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 139. Thomas said on 8/19/2009 7:14:48 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting my own recruiting agency, need some pointers on how and where to start. Thanks in advance. TBL
  • 140. bennet said on 8/21/2009 9:17:53 AM
    Hi! im a diploma student at TUT and i need to start my own recruitment agency so i need an advice on which steps to follow on doing it.
  • 141. paul blackhurst said on 8/22/2009 7:28:09 PM
    Starting from scratch how much money would i roughly need to start a recruitment business?
  • 142. Gavin Aslin said on 8/26/2009 10:29:41 AM
    Hi I am setting up my own recruitment company and I am in the stages of setting up a website and I have found office space but I need some help on the legal side ie legislation and regulations. Please can you help me?
  • 143. Kay said on 8/27/2009 8:55:19 PM
    Hello, I need some referrals are construction and engineering firms on both New Zealand and Australia. I want to tap their engineering sectors. email me at caydz1st@yahoo.com. I am already running an engineering recruitment firm. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
  • 144. Steve said on 8/28/2009 7:31:11 PM
    Would this be something that you could do part-time from home? I have over seven years of experience in the telecommunications industry and I can definitely weed out potential applicants based on my knowledge of the career field. If I worked solely in this sector, then I could handle it all myself to start. Any thoughts or suggestions? avatarati@inbox.com
  • 145. zulfi Engineer said on 8/29/2009 11:41:11 PM
    Hi, I would greatly appreciate if you can guide me how to start a temp. staffing company or recruitment agency. I like to know which one is more lucrative. Since I have a Little low budget, what kind of budget would be required to start the whole operation. I already have the office location and this location was temp agency before. please advise thanks
  • 146. charlie said on 9/7/2009 7:25:31 AM
    hi to all, i want to start a placement consultancy along with some of my friends, and none of us has any idea about how to get it started. moreover none of us are from business background so we don't even know the legal formalities to be fulfilled. please assist us in opening the consultancy. if anyone can let me know the step by step process for the same. we will be very much grateful.. my mail id: cahrliejaiswal@gmail.com
  • 147. Jason said on 9/7/2009 6:34:57 PM
    Have a recruitment company in UK, looking for possible partner in China and India
  • 148. Aleena said on 9/14/2009 8:37:35 AM
    I would like to start a placement agency of my own. Would like to know the legal documentation work for starting up the consultancy. Can someone also advise on how to build up clients? Help would be appreciated
  • 149. Aleena said on 9/14/2009 8:39:01 AM
    I can be reached on aleenadias86@hotmail.com
  • 150. Mohammad Khairul Anam said on 9/16/2009 11:20:47 PM
    We are looking for partnership, please contact me if you are interested. wenshan15@gmail.com Tel: +60162214091, +60163360865 Fax: +603-78036599 Street Address: No.9, 2nd Floor. Jalan Ss4c/5 , Taman Rasa Sayang. 47301 Petaling Jaya ( Near Kualalumpur) Selangor. Malaysia.
  • 151. vikas mishra said on 9/18/2009 4:43:22 PM
    I am novice in this business So i want all the information about how to start a recruitment agency from incorporation to it registration etc and the cost involve in its setup.
  • 152. Lit said on 9/20/2009 7:25:36 PM
    I would like to start a nursing recruitment agency of my own. I would like to know the legal documentation, and forms required for starting up. Can you also advise on how to build up clients and candidates? Thanks in advance
  • 153. pravin said on 9/21/2009 6:51:00 AM
    Hi I'm looking to start my recruitment & services agency in various sector please help me!Thanks!!
  • 154. tendai said on 9/21/2009 7:30:31 AM
    hello have just opened recruitment company here in Zimbabwe and its seeking a partner with finance to venture with. interested parties can get me on tendai101@ayhoo.co.uk or +263 912 884 705 or + 263 912 225 819
  • 155. Jim Nelson said on 9/21/2009 5:44:44 PM
    Hello! I am seriously looking at starting a part-time recruiting business in the IT space. If I started this out of my home, what would the upfront cost be? Is this industry pretty tough with the economic conditions as they are? In other words, would my chances be pretty slim to none at succeeding in this now, should I perhaps wait another 6-12 months before jumping in and let the economy turn around? I have helped many people find jobs over the years and I have been in IT sales for over 17 years, so I thought I would have a great shot at succeeding at this? Especially if it's just part time? Thoughts/feedback? My email address is jimn1964@yahoo.com
  • 156. rupertrecruitment.co.uk said on 9/22/2009 11:05:38 AM
    Dear All, My company name: Rupert Recruitment. We like to think we know a thing or two about creating a happy working environment so we hope you'll enjoy the First Recruitment experience! For permanent career positions in Sales there is simply no better place to come with Rupert Recruitment. If you are an applicant seeking work anywhere in the South West please take a look at our current Vacancies when our site is up and running at the end of this year. Our friendly and experienced staff will enjoy helping you find the right position in the shortest possible time
  • 157. Mathias said on 9/23/2009 10:42:42 AM
    Hi, i am looking at partnering with an European employment agency to help establish a center here in east Africa based in kampala Uganda, There is a lot of potential and the field is not fully established. Mathias
  • 158. Trapti Bansal said on 9/25/2009 1:04:38 AM
    Hi, Currently i am working with a manpower supply division of the company. Could you please help me out with getting something innovative regarding what new things we can do in this division apart from recruitment.
  • 159. Dionne Ayres said on 9/25/2009 6:45:33 PM
    Hi, I am looking to start my own recruiting/staffing agency. I have been working in the field for 15 years as a recruiter/staffing manager and I really would like to start my own business. My email address is dayres41@comcast.net. Please email me with any information that you may have that could be helpful to me.
  • 160. Mr. Faisal Kofi said on 9/27/2009 7:54:10 PM
    Work in Canada, If you interested to work in SOHO METROPOLITAN HOTEL TORONTO IN CANADA. Contact us with our office E-mail Address (lanajobcreationagencyltd@fastwebmail.it) For more information Mr. Faisal Kofi
  • 161. Dr Thomas Bernette said on 9/29/2009 3:04:25 PM
    Hi, i am CEO Comfort Safe Security & Recruitment Company. I've been in this field for 16 Years and we are a regd company we are in need of 45 skilled and unskilled workers, who can speak any of these language english, french, spanish contact address (www.comfortsecurite.com) info_comfortsecurite@yahoo.com
  • 162. Islamic Aziz said on 9/29/2009 3:08:38 PM
    Hello, out there we are a regd company here in abidjan cote divoire, we are known for manpower recruitment we are in need of workers skilled and unskilled for various job vacancy. contact us through our company mail fredsamrecruitment@yahoo.ca or www.fredsam-almighty-recruitment.webs.com. Tel 00225 44742789
  • 163. Judy Pillay said on 9/30/2009 5:38:53 AM
    Dear Client, Are you willing to do business with a South African company. Please advise, I will then send you more information regarding our company. My email judy@alisting.co.za
  • 164. ed san miguel said on 10/10/2009 11:19:06 PM
    Hi, I would like to start a recruitment agency recruiting carers and nurses to the UK. Would you kindly help in proving the necessary licenses I need to start it. I am based in the United kingdom BTW. So, contacting placements would be easier. Thanks in advance.
  • 165. kennygee said on 10/11/2009 4:03:35 PM
    Hi, am working on starting a recruitment agency but i don't know much about it. Can somebody please help me?
  • 166. michelle said on 10/15/2009 2:51:34 AM
    hi, i am michelle from Philippines.. i want to start a manpower agency but i don't know where, when and how to start.. can u pls email me regarding the tips and instructions on how can i start it..tnx a lot..
  • 167. olu said on 10/20/2009 11:08:44 AM
    I have just started my own recruitment business. How do I get contacts with clients?
  • 168. Dorien said on 10/21/2009 5:12:59 AM
    Could anyone please tell me where I should register my recruitment company and how much it costs? What software should I be using? and how do I determine the prices, PLEASE email me at dorienkok447@gmail.com
  • 169. Nonhlanhla  said on 10/21/2009 6:12:04 AM
    I would like to start my own recruitment agency and would like sufficient information on how to get started and what should i do to make my business a success.
  • 170. Getmeajob ltd said on 10/24/2009 6:50:47 AM
    Hi my names will, I recently registered my company (getmeajob ltd). The aim of the company is to get young people off the streets and into employment. In recent years young people in london and surrounding areas have been demonised and I believe that my company can put an end to that and show teenagers for what they really are - great. Now the problem is I need to get clients in the retail sector, but why would they come to me when they can get young staff almost at a click of a finger. Any tips and guidance will be much appreciated. William Amo, Director, Getmeajob Ltd, William-amo@hotmail.co.uk
  • 171. Dinesh (Perfect-Jobs.nl) said on 10/25/2009 2:15:59 PM
    Hello, my name is Dinesh and I have been a recruiter/consultant for 2 years. And now I have my own Employment & Recruitment Agencies in Holland. I’m shifting next month to the UK( Birminham) and want to start my own Employment & Recruitment Agency (specializing in both temporary and permanent placement) in Birmingham with my Cousin (who doesn't have any experience in Employment & Recruitment. But i can teach him that. I'm thinking of focusing in: Labour : Cleaning, Construction, Hotels housekeeping, Call center, IT (IT'ers from India, UK, Netherlands), Education (teachers from India, UK) , Customer services (students), Would you like to advise me please about following points: 1:What regulations and requirements to open an Employment & Recruitment Agencies? 2.How to get the clients if your new in the UK (Birmingham)? 3.How to get registered? and all the necessary advice. I would appreciate some advice on what steps to follow to begin the business as well as any software, sample business plans and contracts needed. Please Email me and let me know how you can help: mrdinesh@hotmail.com.
  • 172. Theodore said on 10/30/2009 10:18:16 PM
    What do I need to start an employment agency
  • 173. pranab chakraborty said on 11/1/2009 10:04:31 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN A JOB PLACEMENT AGENCY IN LOCAL AREA (KOLKATA), PLEASE GIVE ME TOTAL INFORMATION HOW TO OPEN JOB PLACEMENT AGENCY. MY CONTACT NUMBER -9143217072/PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKING U. FRM-PANAB CHAKRABORTY
  • 174. Carl said on 11/2/2009 4:13:28 AM
    Hi, my name is Carl. I'm looking to start my own recruitment agency. I've discovered that there's a gap in the market because of the recession but please mail me all the info I need to do this. Thank you!
  • 175. Karin Lorje said on 11/4/2009 3:18:39 PM
    What do I need to start a recruitment agency in the beauty industry What legal aspects do I have to follow? Where can I get the standard forms or do I create my own? Thank you
  • 176. Hemang Damani said on 11/4/2009 11:28:13 PM
    Hi, I am Hemang from Morpheus Human Consulting. We offer recruitment services as a core product across all levels. We offer Franchisee of our company to all who are looking to start recruiting business of their own across the world. Please get in touch with me for more details on +91 22 40649805 or email me on hemang.damani@mhc.co.in
  • 177. Ronita said on 11/7/2009 12:24:47 AM
    Hi I have started a staffing agency. I need info. on forms and system used to manage applicant information.
  • 178. love said on 11/10/2009 11:14:11 AM
    I own a recruiting agency here in Ghana but not doing too well. However I need an international business partner or an investor who is willing to do business in Ghana to come into the business to make it big. Email me at lovemensah59@yahoo.com
  • 179. mahaden kassoo said on 11/12/2009 12:04:13 AM
    @Jennifer
    Hello, I am looking to start my own home based recruiting agency. for now. I have worked as a Butler for 12 years for the same family in a private home I need to know where to begin, how to get clients? Do I need to create a business name and get it registered. I can be reached at mahadenkassoo@yahoo.com
  • 180. Phil G said on 11/12/2009 2:40:49 AM
    Hi, I have been a recruitment consultant for the last 3 years specialising in the search & selection of sales professionals, and more recently in IT. I and a couple old colleagues are looking to launch our own agency in the next 6 months. I am happy to speak to others to exchange advice and bounce ideas off each other. Cheers, Phil. Email p.godinakov@gmail.com
  • 181. Nombulelo said on 11/19/2009 2:10:49 AM
    Hi, Please help.. What are legal procedures of starting a recruitment agency? I live in Gaueteng Province, Vereeniging, South Africa. My email address is nombulelo@fracfin.co.za.Cheers.
  • 182. Neil said on 11/19/2009 12:54:36 PM
    I am looking at starting a recruitment Firm. please send me the information. Thank you. Location- SF Bay area, CA, USA. email - nvweb@sbcglobal.net
  • 183. Jonathan said on 11/21/2009 8:42:20 PM
    Hi All, I am based in the uk and i am currently looking for Home Based Tele-Sales people who live in south Africa, But if you are from another country you are still welcome to make contact as there could also be other vacancies coming up soon. Its simple and easy to do, but its not suitable for those who give up easily. The job could pay well for people who are good on the phone....£500+ P/WEEK! For more details please email me at:autodatatransfer@yahoo.co.uk. Kind Regards, Jonathan
  • 184. Victoria A said on 11/23/2009 6:31:53 PM
    Hi Guys, I am an experienced recruiter currently about to start my own recruiting firm. To start a recruiting firm, you need to read books. Experienced people will not tell you how they are making it. You guys can email me at adewoyin@gmail.com. I will refer you to good books that will help you skyrocket your business. By the way, if anyone is in Canada(Mississauga,Brampton or Toronto) that will like to partner with me. Also, Anyone from Nigeria, South Africa, UK and Canada are welcome to partner with me. Email me at adewoyin@gmail.com to partner with me. You will gain both experience and a reliable business partnership. By the way, I am operating at home now and it's not bad. All you need is strategy
  • 185. Suthir Kumar.N said on 11/26/2009 6:21:12 AM
    I am interested to start a manpower recruitment consultancy in Palakkad district of Kerala. I am Graduate with some Hr experience. I would like to know the legal procedures to start with and any special procedures needed for overseas recruitment. Your response is most welcome.
  • 186. N Shinde said on 11/30/2009 9:09:32 AM
    Greetings! I am based in India and planning to start my own recruitment agency. I need your assistance and your expertise in this area to guide me through the process. Your services will be highly appreciated. I have never been into this business before. Please email me to get us started nisrinshinde@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • 187. Nilesh said on 12/1/2009 6:12:48 AM
    Hi, I am interested in starting my own recruitment business, please do recommend some of the consultants in Pune who offers franchise too.. I am currently working in IT industry, and new to business formalities.. so if anyone can help me out with how to start a company, legal contracts. and how to approach clients for use our services I will be grateful. I am located in pune, my mail id is csenilesh@yahoo.co.in and contact no: +91-9922919490
  • 188. fab said on 12/1/2009 7:47:03 PM
    Hello, Could you please give me some advise as how to start a Hi Tec Recruiting company. Thank you.
  • 189. JOHN said on 12/2/2009 5:21:14 AM
    Sunnyvale, CA, USA. Hi i am starting a new recruitment company for IT. could you please tell me how to make the better contacts with the clients and primary vendors.
  • 190. Erica said on 12/2/2009 8:01:12 PM
    I am looking to start a temp/staffing agency. I need help with the legal issues and forms to start something like this! Is there any training I need to take required by law? Who do I contact? What do my contracts need to cover? etc. I am located in Texas
  • 191. Kundan said on 12/8/2009 3:08:28 AM
    Dear Sir, Running overseas (Gulf Country) manpower recruitment having huge manpower in general category, Holding manpower License, Let us know the requirement about Gulf. MAIL ME ibgmanpower@gmail.com
  • 192. Frank said on 12/8/2009 4:47:46 AM
    This is to bring to your kind notice that there is a recruitment exercise going on now in one of the oil producing countries located in west africa. If you are an engineer or looking for job or have someone who needs job, this is the email to send Cv/Resume to: drillogpdl.careers@live.com Good Luck
  • 193. alice said on 12/8/2009 8:15:27 AM
    hi am in Tanzania the land of Mount Kilimanjaro. want to start my own recruiting agency. there are a lot of unemployed youths here and am sure of the availability of clients. am positive and excited. please help me on strategies to make my agency the best and make good money! i welcome anyone who wants to partner with me. alicemwiru@yahoo.co.uk
  • 194. gihan desilva said on 12/9/2009 4:56:52 AM
    hi i'm a sri lankan, & want to start up a recruiting agency, in sri lanka we have loads of skilled and unskilled workers ( house maids, labors, nurses, technicians, IT staff, engineers etc ), please help me to get some contacts (especially from middle east ) to start over.
  • 195. Venice said on 12/9/2009 7:42:37 PM
    Hi, I'm located in Kingston, Jamaica and would like to start a recruiting agency here. Please let me know how I can go about it. My email address is venice_b2000@yahoo.com
  • 196. prasanth said on 12/9/2009 10:46:43 PM
    i m from kerala india want to start manpower /employment agencies. there is any agencies will assist for getting license. then how to get link with the companies. my no + 91 9447040153
  • 197. Elga said on 12/10/2009 8:25:30 AM
    Johannesburg, South Africa. Please help me with more info on starting a HR company. Thank you
  • 198. BElinda said on 12/10/2009 2:20:35 PM
    Looking to startup a group home for mentally retarded children in dallas texas area (USA) and a medical staffing agency still in dallas tx. Any information will be highly appreciated to this regards. My email is belindababs@yahoo.com.
  • 199. Priya said on 12/11/2009 4:51:56 AM
    Hello, I am looking to start my own home based recruiting agency. I am in recruitment industry since 4 years. I have worked as a recruiting assistant for IT companies for over 4 years but now I am looking to venture out on my own. I need to know where to begin, what are the paper work required and expenses involved. Do I need to create a business name and get it registered. I can be reached at priyasingh27@rediffmail.com
  • 200. Kallepalli Rao said on 12/13/2009 10:27:33 AM
    I am an MS in Computers & an MBA in Human Resources & Operations/Technology Mgnt. I am interested in opening an Recruiting Consulting Firm in MD, United States. I am interested to know more on the following topics:
    a) How to develop a direct client instead of dealing with prime vendors.....
    b) What all paper work needs to be completed in starting a company in united states.
    please contact me at kallepallirao@gmail.com Regards, Rao.