How to Start a Donut Shop

Donuts are less in price compare to any other beverages but it's the highest markup food product - profit margin is around 600% - 700% over a donut. People also buy more than one donut but they don't do the same while buying a juice or soda. Find more valuable information on starting a doughnut shop.

Eating sweet crispy cream donuts along with a cup of coffee can be a delightful treat.

donut shop business

This is why people all over the world love Digbys donut, krispy kreme donut and coffee donut. This also explains why baked donuts remain one of the most sellable snacks all over the world. Starting a donut shop is therefore a good idea if you are planning on starting business in the snacks and food industry. The following information will be helpful if you want to know how to start a donut shop.

Starting donut stores or buying a franchise?

The donut and pastries business has become a multibillion industry that encouraged businessmen on starting franchises for popular donuts like dunkin donuts. People who are looking forward to be in the business selling donut cake, crispy donut and bagel therefore have the option to start their own donut recipe bakeries or purchase a daylight donut franchise. You will need a bigger start up capital if you opt to purchase a best donuts franchise but you will be receiving a much needed assistance in operating and marketing the honey dew donuts and mini donuts of your donut shop. If you wish to be an independent donut baker, on the other hand, you need to have good marketing and entrepreneurial skills in addition to your ability on making donuts because the operation and marketing of your donut shop will largely depend on your skill as an independent homemade donuts entrepreneur.

More than just selling glazed donuts

You will basically be selling jelly donuts in donut boxes in your donut store but you can actually offer more products to your clients especially if people are starting to look for new pastries and products from your donut shop. You can sell coffees, juices and softdrinks so your customers who wish to dine in your donut shop can have something to pair with their chocolate donut. You can even start selling birthday cakes to clients who have come to appreciate your pastries and donut recipes. Providing your customers with a wide selection of donuts will also be a good idea so make sure that you check out how you can offer Chinese donuts, cake donuts and Italian donuts to your clients. It will also be great if you can experiment on new donut flavors because many donut shop clients will not hesitate to test new donut flavors that they may like.

• Dunkin' Donuts Franchising Information
    If you're a business-minded individual with an eye for "brewing" franchise opportunity, then Dunkin' Donuts may be just the right business venture for you. Here is an article about starting a Dunkin' Donuts franchise business.
  • Starting a Mobile Donut Shop
    The mobile donut shop is a very simple concept compared to other businesses. This article can show you the points you need to consider when it comes to venturing into a mobile donut shop.

• 1. Sheila Vazquez said on 6/29/2008
    I would like to request some catalogs on dount shops:
    furnature,equipment,shops,and anything else that has to do with donut shops. Thank you. Could you please e-mail any and all infromation on where I might request catalogs. My e-mail is sheilacrv@yahoo.com. Thank you.
    Sheila V.
  • 2. Stacie Tang said on 6/30/2008
    I would also like additional information on opening up my own donut shop. I don't even know where to start. I have my degree in Business which has taught me how to run a business but not how to run one from the ground up. Thank you.
  • 3. Sandy Smothers said on 7/22/2008
    I to would like any and all information on starting my own donut shop from the ground up. It would be a great business, because where I live, we don't have any donut shops or anything similar other that two grocery stores. But, they don't have nearly the variety and freshness as a donut shop would. My e-mail address is markandsandysmothers@comcast.net
  • 4. Tammy Hardy said on 7/24/2008
    I would like additional information re: a donut shop. I currently have a small country shoppe where I sell homemade baked goods such as bread, pies, rolls, etc... I believe donuts would be a great addition to my shoppe. You can contact me at cherrycreekfarmshoppe@yahoo.com
  • 5. Laura Korn said on 7/25/2008
    I would like information on starting my own donut shop as well. It would also be a great business where I live, like a Home-Cut Donuts. I use to work there. I just need information on how to make the donuts. My email address is angeleyes812@yahoo.com
  • 6. Alan Miller said on 8/6/2008
    I would like some information on how much equipment will cost to make these doughnuts, and the price range of making doughnuts, and selling them to your customers. I would also like any books you would suggest to buy on how to start a successful doughnut shop. My email address is Tankkm52@aol.com
  • 7. shoba Rai said on 8/27/2008
    I would like to have information on starting my own donut shop. I will be grateful for any information. My email address is shoba_rai@yahoo.com
  • 8. Abdul said on 9/3/2008
    Can I get some more information on regarding the cost price of making a donuts and cost of machinery required. Please mail any relevant documents to mohideen@gmail.com
  • 9. Feben said on 9/7/2008
    Hello _ I am also looking into the donut business and would like to know if anyone has done the math? how much does it cost to make one donut?
  • 10. Feben said on 9/7/2008
    My email address to previous questions is: itsfeben@gmail.com (question was about cost of making one donut). thanks in advance for your help.
  • 11. Michelle said on 9/7/2008
    I would like information on start up costs, price to make a doughnut, possible earnings, best companies and recipes to deal with. Thank you lasvegas_gal@yahoo.com Thanx in advanced
  • 12. Mohamed said on 9/12/2008
    Hello, I'd like to know everything there is to starting up a shop, the city plans and making the donuts as well. Every time I think of starting my business I think of a donut shop because everyone likes donuts. They are cheap, delicious and filling. Thank you, moejazi@gmail.com
  • 13. Fawaz  said on 9/27/2008
    Hi, I am a jeweler and I would like to change the line of my business because it is no longer profitable and the markup is extremely low in comparison with doughnuts. Any advice on how to start a Doughnut business from the ground up?? Cheers, fawazasad@yahoo.com
  • 14. Marty said on 9/28/2008
    Hi,could you please send all information on starting a donut shop from the ground up? Thanks 406marty@tpg.com.au
  • 15. Chuck said on 10/11/2008
    Hi,could you please send information on starting a donut shop from the ground up? Thank you saukjl@yahoo.com
  • 16. jcoleman@stahome.com said on 10/16/2008
    I want to start a donut business. Please e-mail me back on any information and equipments needed. I need to know what to buy to have a successful bakery.
  • 17. TERRI said on 10/27/2008
    Please send me info on starting a donut shop, start up cost etc. I would like information on start up costs, price to make a doughnut, possible earnings, best companies and recipes to deal with. Every time I think of starting my business I think of a donut shop because everyone likes donuts. Please e-mail me at areyan@sbcglobal.net
    Terri
  • 18. Rob  said on 11/4/2008
    Could i please get some info on how to start a donut business from the ground up. rjbpn7 at umsl.edu
  • 19. Michelle said on 11/7/2008
    hey i have a bachelors degree in management. so m a little new to the bakery world. but do know that there is immense potential for this product in my country as it is fairly untapped. i d like to get some info on potential costs, recipes, machinery, level of automation, pros and cons of the business.. would really appreciate the help.. thank you.. u can email me at michelle.d.dave@gmail.com
  • 20. ZSmeltz18@comcast.net said on 11/7/2008
    I am starting a fictional donut shop for a school project. I need access to information such as costs to make donuts and costs for equipment and such. Thank You!
  • 21. Master D said on 11/8/2008
    For all of you starting donut shops, there's an interesting article online about how to defeat krispy kreme. you can read it here: http://www.mymessentials.com/nov08___donut_wars___members
  • 22. Peyton said on 11/18/2008
    Please send me information on starting a new donut shop. This may be a good fit for our community. email: moodyroom@yahoo.com
  • 23. Andrew  said on 11/19/2008
    you have to the donut business be for start I been donut baker 10 years it hard work so get job as donut baker.
  • 24. ryan said on 11/22/2008
    i would like more information about starting my own pastry shop. Thank you codyryan06@aol.com
  • 25. Tom Davis said on 11/28/2008
    Hi, any information about starting a donut shop would be great. Thanks ct_talent@yahoo.com
  • 26. Shannon said on 12/5/2008
    Hi, could you please send me information on how to start a donut shop from the ground up, including equipment needed and kitchen square footage? Thanks a bunch! sfarney@gmail.com
  • 27. Thomas said on 12/8/2008
    Hi, I also would like to know if you can send me some information on how to start my own donut shop from the ground up, including equipment needed. Thank you so much. thomasstrong24@yahoo.com
  • 28. Kristi said on 12/8/2008
    Could you please send me any and all information on starting a donut shop. From what equipment I will need to where to find everything? Thank you. kristidinadawn@yahoo.com
  • 29. Lady Edit said on 12/8/2008
    I would love any information you have on how to start a donut shop from the ground up. I would like to know square footage needed, the best equipment to shop for, costs involved, pros and cons, can we do it more "upscale," etc. I LOVE to cook and can't stop thinking about this possibility. Many, many thanks. ladyedit@gmail.com
  • 30. John said on 12/17/2008
    I would like any information you have on how to start a donut shop from the ground up. I would like to know square footage needed, the best equipment to shop for, costs involved nmcowpoke@aol.com
  • 31. Li said on 12/30/2008
    I am working on a donut shop school project. I need access to information such as costs to make donuts and costs for equipment and such. Thank You!
  • 32. Li said on 12/30/2008
    I'm working on a donut shop project for a school assignment.I would like any information about how to start a donut shop, especially the budget and costs. lillian_yely@hotmail.com
  • 33. reem said on 1/1/2009
    My husband and I are planning to start up our own doughnut business. My hobby is to cook and bake however, I am not professional but I bake delicious doughnut. I would like you to assist me with some information about recipes and machines. Kindly e-mail me at reem_yahya@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • 34. Manali said on 1/6/2009 2:25:52 AM
    Would like to procure all the necessary information on opening a doughnut shop with all the costs involved and other minor and major details. Kindly provide the same asap. Thanks in anticipation!
  • 35. Guest said on 1/7/2009 12:11:33 AM
    can you please send me info on starting a donut business from the ground up. THANK YOU! robertbates08@yahoo.com
  • 36. LYNETTE said on 1/7/2009 3:37:44 PM
    i live in a small country town. i have worked in deli bakeries and wold like to open a donut, pastry, kuchen, breads, and rolls shop. i need all information on opening such a business and recipes for donuts and kuchens (german pastry). i would like info on how and where to purchase all equipments. any and all info. thank you
  • 37. Savannah said on 1/9/2009 7:44:27 PM
    I too like everyone else here desire to have more information on opening a doughnut shop including cost, profit potential, recipes, equipment, etc. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • 38. Karen Jackson said on 1/10/2009 7:43:59 AM
    I'm trying to open up my own Donut shop here soon when I retire from my job. I would love to get information on start-up cost, equipment, recipes and whatever other information or books on Donut shop accessories, that would be beneficial to get me started. Thank you Kperry1200@sbcglobal.net
  • 39. chris wolcott said on 1/12/2009 2:50:26 PM
    I would like some information on how to start a doughnut shop if you could send me any information to get me started, with start up, equipment, recipes, cost and anything else that I might need thank you.
  • 40. Cameron said on 1/17/2009 1:17:20 AM
    please send me information on start up costs, profit, equipment, recipes etc. Thanks very interested.
  • 41. Phillip Chastain said on 1/19/2009 4:17:47 PM
    any information you could send my way would be greatly appreciated. I am interested in starting a donut shop.
  • 42. Teresa Berry said on 1/20/2009 2:43:52 AM
    considering starting a donut shop in my area, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Teresa
  • 43. dani said on 1/21/2009 2:38:30 PM
    I'd like to open a doughnut shop as well. any information that you can send will be extremely useful and appreciated. thanks...
  • 44. albee sim said on 1/22/2009 11:54:26 PM
    I would like to get some information on the cost of equipment to make doughnuts, and the price range of making doughnuts, and the selling price too. My email is albee_sim@yahoo.com
  • 45. RENEE said on 1/23/2009 2:23:59 PM
    I would also like to get some information on opening a donut shop, such as equipment, recipes, other start up costs, and any other information on starting a donut shop.
    Thanks! Renee
  • 46. John Paul Smith said on 1/24/2009 11:58:47 AM
    I too would also appreciate any info you have on start up cost, what equipment is best, proper pricing, etc. Your information would be greatly appreciated as I already have the store and am doing the improvements to turn it into a doughnut shop as I type. thanks. John Paul Smith
  • 47. Maria Jones said on 1/26/2009 3:01:27 PM
    I would love to make donuts and sell them in some capacity. I have no idea where to start. How have other people gotten their start? I would love to hear some stories!
  • 48. Candice said on 1/26/2009 6:27:09 PM
    I would like any helpful information on starting my own donut shop up. Equipment, recipes, start up cost wholesale buying, etc.
  • 49. Cecile Yap said on 1/26/2009 10:27:15 PM
    Can you share a good donut recipe? I love donut not the glazed or decorated ones but the plain yeast donuts. Thank you so much! Cecile Yap
  • 50. floyd reed said on 1/27/2009 6:41:45 PM
    To all interested in starting a donut business. It is a very satisfying and can be a rewarding business. I am writing this with 40 yrs of background experience in donut shop operations. Any serious attempt at starting a good donut shop will require money, a willingness to spend time away from your family, lots of luck in choosing a good retail location, proper design of building to allow for drive up, seating of customers, etc., licensing through your state and local government, the mechanical ability to do minor repairs yourself, a good profile of who your potential customers are and marketing skills to reach them. If you are able to do all of this and more, than you are ready to come up with a good product and sell many donuts. I strongly recommend any one who is serious to find a shop (preferably not in your area ) that will allow you to work the night shift alongside their baker (FREE OF CHARGE) for at least 3 months. If you still have that burning desire than you are donut shop material, If not, then you have saved yourself and your children inheritance from a big mistake. And above all, stay away from the wholesale business. You do not want to operate as a bank for others at wholesale pricing. Oh and then there is the small matter of employees, that’s a book in itself. Now if you have not been scared off by now, please do not come to my town as I have a feeling you are going to be very tough competition. All kidding aside, some days you will laugh and some days you will cry but it will be an education and can be very rewarding. Happy Donut Selling To All. doughboy1@gmail.com
  • 51. Dan & Leslie said on 2/4/2009 9:20:26 AM
    I would really like it if you could send me any info on recipes, used equipment and any thing else on start up of a donut shop. Thanks very much!
  • 52. sabina adam said on 2/24/2009 8:14:14 AM
    i want to start a franchise donut shop. Please can you provide me on information on the best way to create a business plan for this and any other information you have regarding opening a donut shop, Thanks
  • 53. Jennifer Clark said on 2/24/2009 9:12:23 AM
    I would also like all the information on starting a donut shop from the ground up. Thank you!
  • 54. Annamay Larson said on 3/1/2009 2:38:28 PM
    I would like to get some information on starting a donut shop? Can you please email me some information?
  • 55. Reggie Bush said on 3/4/2009 7:50:32 AM
    whats up guys? reggie bush here i'm all about making dreams happen if anybody wants help with a doughnut shop call me at 229-468-9308 and we'll make it happen.
  • 56. Brett Favre said on 3/4/2009 7:55:07 AM
    Brett Favre here retired NFL player i love doughnuts they are so yummy through all my years in the nfl i ate doughnuts in the shower when i was sleeping and when i was brushing my teeth call me at 478-258-2988
  • 57. Al Fedele said on 3/4/2009 9:59:14 AM
    Ya love dognuts lol there the best. Got a guy in Ma. That makes awesome doughnuts, need to get him to teach me then i'm going to go in business. Hey Brett Farve want a partner? I would be a good one.
  • 58. Sandra L Bailey said on 3/7/2009 3:34:41 PM
    I wish information on machines and any books on starting a donut shop. In my area of the world they have no donut shop, and I know I can make this happen. It has been my dream to open my own shop. I just need the information to help me along. my email is as follows sandrabailey@yahoo.com
  • 59. Joey C. said on 3/23/2009 4:06:23 AM
    I would like to know if there is any kind of list anyone has put together of what machinery is necessary to open a donut shop. If it is better to buy used equipment with certain items? Thank you, JOey
  • 60. Sheri said on 3/28/2009 3:21:52 PM
    Any and all info. in regards to opening up a successful donut shop would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • 61. jiram carlos said on 4/2/2009 1:42:56 PM
    please i would like to receive all information pertaining the opening of a donut shop. thank you tasteofkhaoz@hotmail.com
  • 62. Veronica Estevez said on 4/3/2009 1:39:18 PM
    Please send me information about how to start my own small donut shop! I will appreciate all the information. Thank you
  • 63. SWEET PEACHES said on 4/4/2009 6:12:45 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START A SMALL DONUT / COFFEE SHOP FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO. DURING SCHOOL HOURS, WORK HOURS, WEEKEND OUTTINGS, AND EVERYDAY PEOPLE'S ENJOYMENT.STARTING FROM THE GROUND UP PLEASE THANK YOU... INFORMATION NEEDED.
  • 64. Slim said on 4/7/2009 1:19:33 AM
    How long will it take to learn how to make donuts in a shop? 3 months? Can you send me all the info you have? THANKS! rapskaliun@hotmail.com
  • 65. Shabi said on 4/13/2009 9:59:00 PM
    I would like to receive all information about opening my own donut business shop... ishmael3@gmail.com Thanx
  • 66. SHEPARD said on 4/15/2009 1:34:42 PM
    i would like to have information on stating a donut shop. the cost and equipment and anything that will be helpful.
  • 67. Amanda said on 4/16/2009 11:41:17 PM
    i'm doing a project for my government class i have to "start" a business and provide accurate price estimates, i chose to start a doughnut shop/ bakery, i'm having trouble finding them...can you please help?
  • 68. anita said on 4/20/2009 11:04:32 AM
    I am planning on opening a donut shop in El Salvador in a few months, I would love to have all the information and advice that can to help me start up. thanks so much!
  • 69. EddiefromOhio said on 4/26/2009 2:35:43 PM
    Owning a donut shop is tough work! Starting one from the ground up will be very challenging. Try buying an existing one already established. Don't worry about a recipe, its already on the bags of donut mixes you will buy from your bakery suppliers. You will need plenty of start up cash for used equipment, supplies and materials($50,000). Again, its very hard work, keep your day job! Yes donut shops are doing well today but I worry about the future.
  • 70. Mohammad ARif said on 4/29/2009 9:18:29 AM
    hi i am interested in opening my own doughnut shop in the beautiful country of nepal.. i would really appreciate if you could help me get informed about the essentials. i just finished my undergrad and my parents are pushing me.. help, arif_bob@hotmail.com
  • 71. Shane said on 4/30/2009 3:00:39 PM
    I would like to know more information on starting my own Donut Shop. As far as, space needed equipment, permits, electrical sources. Anything and Everything about starting a Donut shop. If it better to own outright or work with a franchise. Please email me at Smcgoldrick17@gmail.com. Thank You
  • 72. Azeem said on 4/30/2009 7:09:29 PM
    i'm interested in this please send me more information at azeemhassan786@yahoo.com
  • 73. lynn boyett said on 5/9/2009 9:13:29 PM
    I need some information in opening up a doughnut shop. any information will be helpful.
  • 74. ahed said on 5/21/2009 1:22:52 AM
    I would like to know if there is any kind of list anyone has put together of what machinery is necessary to open a donut shop. If it is better to buy used equipment with certain items and the donut recipe and any information can help in this business, my email ahed58@yahoo.com thank you
  • 75. Mink said on 5/24/2009 10:59:22 AM
    Was thinking of starting a donuts shop overseas from ground up. was wondering if you can provide any necessary assistance which involves equipment etc.. thanks!
  • 76. Missy said on 5/28/2009 8:34:30 AM
    Please send me information on starting a donut shop. I wanted to do this for years and think I will be ready soon. Thank you!
  • 77. James expert adviser said on 5/30/2009 3:32:07 PM
    Q: I am planning to start a donut shop, can you point me to some online resources that might be of help?
    Watch the video.

Q: Where can I get recipes for making donuts?
    Online resources on making donuts abound, but to save time and for easier calculation of your raw material cost, use doughnut mixes. There are a variety of types to choose from. However, if you insist on your an original recipe, then to save on cost, be sure to buy and bulk and prepare the dough on your own.

Q: What are the equipments needed to make donuts? And how much do they cost? How do I price a donut?
    To operate a donate shop, you need fryers, cutters, ovens, and glazers. For donut equipment, business.com or Thomas.net. If you are looking for used donut equipment, there is bid-on-equipment.com

Q: For how much can I sell donuts?
    Ideally, to get a profit, you must sell your donuts at a price that is greater than all the labour and material costs that go into making each donut. But these are not the only factors that you should consider when coming up a price for your donuts. You must also consider existing prices. If you charge too high than the prevailing price, you might lose out to competitors (unless the quality of your product justifies its high price). So go and find out for how much do grocery stores and bakeshop sell donuts. Popular donuts are sold at around $0.65 apiece. One way to reduce the unit cost of donuts produced is by buying ingredients in bulk.

Q: What are the best companies that make donuts?
    Dunkin' Donuts, which owns donut shops all over the world. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, famous all over the country. Its donuts are available in supermarkets and convenience stores. Winchell's Donut Houses is also a national owner of donut.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 78. majed said on 6/6/2009 6:53:47 AM
    I would like to have information on starting a donut shop outside USA, or information about the famous donuts in USA except Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme. because I want send him to get your franchise in the Arabian Gulf countries. I am ready to pay good money to any person or company to show me the best brand for the U.S.A codes and arrange for me to their franchise in the Arabian Gulf countries. my email is binbnash@gmail.com
  • 79. jason said on 6/9/2009 3:44:33 PM
    Please send info on startup cost, machinery needed, as well as ingredients for donuts. lemongossgroup@yahoo.com
  • 80. Millie Manivong said on 6/17/2009 12:10:37 AM
    I am interested in starting up a donut shop. Could you please send me all the information you have on starting a donut shop. mmanivon@uncc.edu
  • 81. KEVIN JONES said on 6/17/2009 9:38:18 PM
    PLEASE SEND INFO ON STARTUP COST MACHINERY NEEDED AND CATALOGS. THANKS
  • 82. Kasidi Pack said on 6/18/2009 4:31:19 PM
    I would like to have all information on starting a donut shop. The cost and equipments, the donut recipe and anything that will be helpful. Thanks in advance! mrs_pack@yahoo.com (or) Kasidi Pack, po box 134, maysville, ok 73057
  • 83. mary grace nuque said on 6/19/2009 8:19:08 AM
    i would like to request some catalogs on coffee, donut shops: furniture, equipments, anything that has to do with donut shop. you can email me at marygracenulod@yahoo.com
  • 84. Paul Norris said on 6/21/2009 1:02:18 PM
    I am interested in starting a doughnut shop and would appreciate any information which you can supply. My email address is panorris62@gmail.com
  • 85. John said on 6/21/2009 7:36:42 PM
    can you please send me the entire info package on what I need to start a small donut shop? thank you
  • 86. John said on 6/21/2009 7:41:16 PM
    my e-mail is jvanbysteren@hotmail.com thanks
  • 87. Rahal said on 6/22/2009 1:41:33 PM
    I am interested in starting a pastry and donut shop. I would appreciate any information on starting one. I have no baking experience. I am coming up for retirement in 3 months time. my email rahal342@hotmail.com Thank you
  • 88. Tristin said on 6/23/2009 12:36:41 AM
    I'm wanting to start my own donut shop but have no idea where to start or what i need to do really. I'm kind of lost, if anyone can help give me ideas email me.. my email is tristinjames@gmail.com
  • 89. karen brock said on 6/29/2009 2:38:04 PM
    Hi my husband and I are interesting in starting a small donut shop, we would like more information on starting the business.
  • 90. Kathleen Riedel said on 6/30/2009 7:21:32 PM
    Hello, I am interested in starting my own business "a donut shop". Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated from how to get started to equipment and recipes, etc. We have no donut shops in town, I think it would be a great idea to open one for people to come and get together to talk and enjoy donuts and coffee. I would also enjoy making donuts, recipes from other countries as well. Thank you.
  • 91. Alyssa said on 7/5/2009 11:28:07 PM
    I am interested in opening donuts shop. Could any one know how to look the information or contact with reliable supplier for buying donuts machine. And also how to buy a recipe of making donuts. Thank a lot for your help !
  • 92. Alexza said on 7/11/2009 10:00:35 AM
    Hello, i am interested in the costs and profits in opening a donut shop. Any info or catalogs would be fantastic. Thank you!
  • 93. Sola said on 7/12/2009 10:37:35 PM
    I'm interested in opening a donunt shop and would appreciate receiving any catalogs and all necessary information required from equipments to opening the door to my shop. Thank you!!
  • 94. c.reed said on 7/14/2009 3:59:33 PM
    i would like more info on starting a donut shop as well, what ever can be provided would be appreciated.
  • 95. Randy said on 7/15/2009 5:40:39 PM
    I'm interested in opening a donut shop and would like more information. Any information would be extremely helpful.
  • 96. AJ Garcia said on 7/18/2009 3:20:48 PM
    If this site is still active please send me info on where I can find how to purchase the essentials for opening a donuts shop. Thanks.
  • 97. Joe P. said on 7/21/2009 5:17:38 PM
    I am interested in opening a Donut shop and would like to know what equipment I would need to have to start a small Donut shop.
  • 98. Joanne said on 7/22/2009 3:24:32 PM
    Please send info you have available on starting a donut shop particularly a review of franchises.
  • 99. Nancee said on 7/25/2009 6:17:09 PM
    Please email information or resources on everything I need to know about starting and maintaining a donut shop/bakery. I have found the location and would like to open on as soon as possible. My email address is jnbinla@yahoo.com
  • 100. Sokunthear Chhim said on 7/28/2009 5:33:51 PM
    Please email me information on starting a donut & crepe shop. Any information, from equipment, furniture, vendors, etc. is truly appreciated! My email address is sokunthear_chhim@yahoo.com
  • 101. M Carrroll said on 7/28/2009 9:39:00 PM
    I would like to have information on how to start a donut shop and info on equipment needed.
  • 102. M Carrroll said on 7/28/2009 9:40:17 PM
    This goes along with message 120 my email address is worldsfinest29@yahoo.com regarding information on starting a donut shop along with equipment information.
  • 103. Sunil said on 7/31/2009 5:56:11 PM
    I would appreciate any info you could send on the costs of opening and operating a donut shop. my email addy is bizthings@me.com
  • 104. T Carter said on 8/7/2009 8:04:09 PM
    I would appreciate information on starting a Donut Shop from the ground up. Thanks You for your time.
  • 105. simon,sfeir said on 8/9/2009 3:56:48 PM
    i would like some information on the equipment needed for a donut shop
  • 106. Linda Wood said on 8/10/2009 9:16:27 AM
    My daughter and I are considering opening our own donut shop. Any information you could send about the equipment we would need to get and where to get it would be appreciated.
  • 107. Kavena said on 8/13/2009 3:22:55 AM
    please send me all the information on starting up a donut shop. thanks, k
  • 108. William said on 8/13/2009 11:04:17 AM
    I would like any additional information I can get about starting my own donut shop. Thanks
  • 109. Deborah Lucy said on 8/16/2009 4:27:44 PM
    I would appreciate any and all literature on how to open a doughnut shoppe in a small town. I like the idea of the smell of fresh doughnuts baking and the smell of coffee in the morning, which will help bring in customers. Please advise of the equipment I need and what the best location of a shop would be in a small town. Respectfully appreciated, Deborah C Lucy
  • 110. Crystal said on 8/18/2009 3:59:57 PM
    I would like more info about opening a doughnut shop. Information about start up cost, overhead cost. Thanks
  • 111. Dan said on 8/19/2009 2:38:12 PM
    please someone help me in starting my donut shop and send me all possible information as well. Thanks!
  • 112. Marcus said on 8/23/2009 4:55:47 PM
    I would like some info on starting up a doughnut business as well. Info on equipment purchasing and layout of shop would be great. Thanks!!!
  • 113. jodie gollan said on 8/23/2009 9:12:46 PM
    I would greatly appreciate any information on how to start my own donut business from the ground up....thanks!!!
  • 114. Brad said on 8/24/2009 1:59:48 PM
    Please send me info on starting a donut shop from supplier list to equipment needed. thanks a lot
  • 115. Evelyn said on 8/25/2009 5:31:25 PM
    A donut shop why not I have surely decided that a bakery is not for me. Too much work for one individual.. We have only one donut shop in our area and I think that I could do well with much needed help especially how the heck to make them and how to set up business from the ground up.. Recipes, equipment etc. Please send me any and all info that you could to help me realize my dream. Thanks in advance!!!
  • 116. Cristie said on 8/27/2009 7:43:42 PM
    I am looking to open a doughnut shop in an area that has none. I would like any and all information that could be provided. I have been dreaming of starting this business for a while and I am close to making my dream a reality. My email address is: bncledford@yahoo.com
  • 117. tony mark said on 8/29/2009 1:32:53 AM
    i need more information on how to start and make a donut shop
  • 118. Carol said on 9/1/2009 6:26:40 PM
    Hello, I would love any and all information you have on starting a donut shop. I would greatly appreciate it.
  • 119. Dan said on 9/2/2009 1:36:57 PM
    To all of you interested in having a donut shop. You could be thousands of dollars ahead to buy an existing donut shop. Also, a business with a proven cash flow will be much easier to finance than a start-up. Turnover on donut shops is fairly high because of the hours involved. I have an established donut shop/bakery for sale in North Central Iowa. If interested, contact me danwkrauth@hotmail.com.
  • 120. Rebecca Shaw said on 9/16/2009 10:32:58 AM
    PLEASE SEND ME ANY AND ALL INFO ON BEGINNING MY VERY OWN DONUT BUSINESS.
  • 121. Paul said on 9/20/2009 2:17:58 AM
    Hi, I would like to run a donut shop in Dallas, Texas or other nearby cities such as Irving. However, I don't have experience or idea how to start up a donut shop. I really appreciate if someone can e-mail me with information of how to open donut shop including recipes, costs/budget, equipments/machine, etc. My e-mail address is sportynn@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • 122. Marcos said on 9/20/2009 3:06:33 PM
    Hey How are you doing? I would like to know how to make a Donuts shop too, but I would like to get Info about Fixed Cost.-
    - Rent
    - Insurance
    - Business license
    - Accounting
    I'm doing a project for my business class I would like you to help me. Can you give me the links of the info. price place, etc... examples. I would appreciate that thanks
  • 123. Marcos said on 9/20/2009 3:08:26 PM
    My E-mail is mpetrovich@erskine.edu thanks
  • 124. Kolone said on 9/22/2009 6:32:34 AM
    HI am looking at getting into the Donut biz, could you please send some info on startup costs etc and what type of staff id be looking to hire. basically building from the ground up. thank you very much. Kolone
  • 125. Montrese said on 9/24/2009 11:54:40 AM
    Hello, I am in the process of opening a donut shop in my area. Could you please send me any and all information to help me out. I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • 126. Mark said on 9/24/2009 1:30:24 PM
    hey, i would like to know how much do i need in order to open up a shop. I am 20 and i'm trying to open a shop in 4-5 years from now. can you give me any advice what i should do in the meantime (i.e. what classes should i take, how much money i need to save, what i can do to prepare like contact people). email: th1sismark@yahoo.com thank you
  • 127. Sheila Horton said on 9/24/2009 10:17:08 PM
    Hello, I am looking to open a doughnut shop in an area that has none. I would like any and all information for starting a donut shop from the ground up. My email address is: shathway@yahoo.com
  • 128. Shauna B. said on 9/25/2009 1:51:12 PM
    Send me information regarding Start - Up costs for a small doughnut cafe.
  • 129. Laura K. said on 9/27/2009 8:17:37 PM
    I would like to open up my own donut shop, I have the experience of working in one, and I know a little about the business. I would like information on suppliers, and where to purchase equipment.
  • 130. Mclark said on 9/28/2009 10:13:37 AM
    I would like all necessary information regarding start up cost for a small donut and coffee shop.
  • 131. taher said said on 9/28/2009 8:15:28 PM
    Dear sir, I would like to open my own donut shop. I have the experience of working as restaurant manager. but I need to know all the information for starting the donut shop from the ground up. I need the best donuts mix suppliers, equipment suppliers . Thanks a lot
  • 132. amber said on 10/2/2009 8:33:38 AM
    working on a school project. can you please send me info on how to start a dougnut shop cost, etc.
  • 133. kris ward said on 10/3/2009 12:11:11 AM
    I am looking to open my own donut shop. please give me any information you have starting from the ground up...cost, recipes equipment etc.. your help would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much kris ward
  • 134. Dwaine said on 10/5/2009 12:15:00 PM
    I would like more information on starting a donut shope, I need to know all the information for starting the donut shop from the ground up. I need the best donuts mix suppliers, equipment suppliers. Also i need to know how much money it cost to start it up.
  • 135. Stan said on 10/5/2009 12:15:09 PM
    I would like to find out more information on starting a Donut shop. It's growing overseas, so i would like to take a chance in Russia, where there will be less competition. Please send me what ever info you can to Stanzik@gmail.com. Thank you very much, Stan
  • 136. MUZAMMIL BZU MULTAN PK said on 10/7/2009 11:43:42 AM
    DONUT business idea is productive one in all over the world. it is a good idea
  • 137. Rhonda Collier said on 10/9/2009 9:04:02 AM
    I am interested in starting a small coffee shop/donut shop in my community. Can share with me any information I might need. I will be starting from ground zero. Thank you, Sincerely, Rhonda Collier
  • 138. Delmar Burge said on 10/19/2009 6:10:44 PM
    I am interested in opening a donut shop but also want to sale to have my donuts at the business. see I live in downtown Houston, TX. how do I set up with them and how do i get all this going I know this could be big. thanks
  • 139. ben branton said on 10/20/2009 8:30:32 PM
    would like all the info on starting a doughnut shop like where i could get all the fryers and what not and what it would cost to get it off the ground so basically all the information that i could get my hands on to help me out benbranton@ctvea.net thanks so much
  • 140. Jordan said on 10/21/2009 3:35:05 AM
    I am very interested in this! Can you please send me any and all info you are willing to share? Thank you! Jordan, JPLanger@gmail.com
  • 141. Tamy said on 10/22/2009 11:06:58 PM
    Please send any information that you have in regards to start up cost for opening a donut shop, also, any information on buying used vs. new equipment.Thanks.
  • 142. Maria H. said on 10/23/2009 9:05:01 AM
    I am very interested in obtaining any and all information that you may have on opening up a doughnut shop. Please email me anything that could help me.
  • 143. DustinKkay said on 10/24/2009 12:33:33 PM
    I would like all the information regarding the cost and supplies needed to start up a donut shop. I plan on opening a drive-thru donut shop so if there is anything else required for this type of business then please let me know. Thank you very much.
  • 144. lenny corto said on 10/27/2009 9:46:34 PM
    i am opening a donut shop and need as much information as possible, i have a few months to work with and need as much info as i can!
  • 145. debi47 said on 10/27/2009 11:52:15 PM
    my town has no doughnut shop. the local grocery store has a deli with less than desirable donuts and they do not have what we want. we have to drive 50 miles and hope to find what we are looking for. we have all kind of mexican restaurants here but no donuts!!! our kids would like something new and i want to give to them what i enjoyed as a kid. i thought that a donut/sandwich shoppe would be ideal, please help me find a grant or sba to get started.
  • 146. Evelyn Wentworth said on 11/3/2009 9:48:18 PM
    I am at a cross road in my career and have wanted to open a donut shop here in our area for some time now.. We have on shop that has a monopoly on the business other than the local grocery store offerings. Please send me all information I would need from the ground up to get this going and the best way to start smaller and grow as the business grows. Thanks
  • 147. Mary Dunphy said on 11/4/2009 11:53:37 AM
    Please send me all of the information, catalogs, recipe books, etc. of how to start my own donut shop. It is a business that I've been thinking about for a long time and now is the perfect time to put this dream into action. many thanks. Mary
  • 148. A Crawford said on 11/5/2009 5:08:48 PM
    If anyone was interested in purchasing a shop that was already in business, I know of one for sale. It's in a small town in East Texas. The owners love it, but say that they are ready to retire. You do have to be dedicated to getting up early though! My email is schnauzercity@yahoo.com
  • 149. sopheak said on 11/5/2009 8:27:37 PM
    I would like all the info on starting a donut shop as well. nightwalk8r@gmail.com Thanks
  • 150. Sina Arabi said on 11/12/2009 5:01:57 AM
    I'm going to start a donut shop and want any information about it please, my e-mail: arabi.sina@yahoo.com
  • 151. merrill king said on 11/19/2009 2:09:30 PM
    i would like to start a donut shop and need information on shop equipment. gorst, washington, us
  • 152. V. Salazar said on 12/1/2009 5:51:47 PM
    I would appreciate any info on starting a donut shop in Northern California. salazarbiz@sbcglobal.net
  • 153. Kora said on 12/6/2009 11:25:12 PM
    I am looking into starting a family business which would be a donut shop. I am from Long Beach, California and moved to a small town where there are no donut shops. I would like any helpful information on starting up my own donut shop. Equipment, recipes, start up cost wholesale buying, etc. Thank you! Tomah, Wisconsin, USA
  • 154. Keri said on 12/7/2009 11:06:12 AM
    I would like any info on starting a donut shop keribyrd@ymail.com
  • 155. S lim said on 12/7/2009 11:07:24 AM
    I own a donut and coffee shop currently in north dallas area. It's a beautifully decorated store with great customer base. If you're interested in buying, please contact me. S2ocean@yahoo.com
  • 156. Bob M said on 12/9/2009 11:37:15 PM
    I am looking to start a Shop also, could I please have some information? doughnut.baking@yahoo.com Thankyou. B
  • 157. Broderick Hawkins said on 12/10/2009 11:30:05 PM
    Hello, I would like to consider opening a donut shop. I'm looking to be on my own and have a chance. I'm here in Dallas TX. Thanks Se77ve77n@yahoo.com
  • 158. don haward said on 12/14/2009 11:55:52 AM
    I would like to request some catalogs on donut shop furniture, baking equipment, recipes and anything else that has to do with a donut shop. Thank you. Could you please e-mail any and all information on where I might request catalogs. i'm in columbus indiana. thanks don
  • 159. Darren hancock said on 12/20/2009 6:47:14 AM
    I am looking for information on opening a donut shop in england please could you send me any catalogs etc.darrenhancock4@aol.com
  • 160. han sol said on 12/22/2009 11:36:22 PM
    I want to know the profit margin difference between a donut shop that makes its own donuts vs. a drop shop (a shop that buys donuts wholesale and sells them at retail). My friend's family owns a donut shop that is very successful and would like to know the financial behind opening up another shop (without a kitchen). Thanks. hanysoh@gmail.com
  • 161. Michelle McClellan said on 12/24/2009 8:48:09 PM
    I have been thinking of opening a donut/coffee shop/internet cafe for some time. There is no competition nearby. I would appreciate any info on how to start one, furnish it, profit margins, etc. I live in a small country town...Mountain View, MO. Lexie823@yahoo.com Thank you.
  • 162. Staccia ElHassnaoui said on 12/26/2009 1:49:06 PM
    I would like to have any information about opening a donut / internet cafe. I want to open one but do not know where to begin. I live in a small town of Huntington, IN 46750. mo_stac05@yahoo.com Thanks!!
  • 163. kani said on 12/26/2009 3:38:58 PM
    I am looking for open donut store can you send some information
  • 164. david torres said on 12/31/2009 1:39:20 AM
    i am in whittier california and i would like to start a donut shop here. please help me.
  • 165. Shanee Primus said on 1/4/2010 5:47:33 PM
    I am interested in opening a doughnut shop/cafe, in northern California. Would like additional information such as start-up cost and choosing a great location. Thanks
  • 166. Carrie said on 1/5/2010 11:01:32 PM
    I am interested in starting a doughnut shop in St. Charles, MO (USA). Please send me any information on starting one!
  • 167. Hela said on 1/7/2010 11:24:14 AM
    hi, i'd like to know all the info for starting a doughnut shop in the middle east. loooleee89@hotmail.com
  • 168. Cindy said on 1/11/2010 11:09:45 AM
    I am interested in starting a doughnut shop in upstate ny. Please send me any info on starting one. First step and so on, Thank you
  • 169. miguelmcm said on 1/12/2010 10:48:31 PM
    hi, i am interested in staring my own donut shop in phoenix. please send me any information on staring one. thanks.
  • 170. Faith Barela said on 1/13/2010 11:10:10 PM
    Please send me any information you have on starting a donut shop in Farr West, Utah. This would be a business starting from the ground up. Thank you
  • 171. roseruth1 said on 1/14/2010 9:33:38 AM
    I would like to sell donuts in my shop. Please send me any information on starting a donut shop in houston, tx
  • 172. TBeal said on 1/14/2010 2:47:52 PM
    South Bay, CA: Please sent me any info on how to open a donut shop.
  • 173. Matt said on 1/18/2010 2:49:50 PM
    Chicago, IL. I am looking at starting a doughnut store in the city and was looking to find some reliable information to base financial expectations on. I am also looking to learn as much as I can about the day to day operations
  • 174. Jim said on 1/19/2010 3:42:32 PM
    I am in Decatur, Indiana and want a look at start up cost for a average donut shop using all used equipment, gas fryer, cutting table, wood prep and stainless prep tables, jelly injector, and 4 speed hobart mixer, and a smaller mixer for small applications, 4-6 show cases and glazing table
  • 175. kevin said on 1/20/2010 5:39:12 PM
    i live in a small town in Kentucky, a donut shop will be great here. Please send me all of the information i need to open a donut shop from the ground up. I don't know anything about how to bake or make donut but i know how to run a business very well in the past. Looking forward to get your feedback on this.
  • 176. ed said on 1/21/2010 11:14:07 PM
    I'm in a small town south of Dallas. Population about 15.000 is a nice little town. I am looking to start a donut Shop also, Could you please send me all the information you have on starting donut shop thanks..
  • 177. Moa'az said on 1/25/2010 3:24:05 AM
    Hi, I live in Palestine and people dont know the donuts a lot in my city, I want to put a donuts machine in the university restaurant and i want to know how much does it cost and i want to know the percentage of the benefits so plz I need help from you
  • 178. Maksim said on 1/25/2010 10:32:25 AM
    I live in one of the biggest country of Europe In the city with population of 5,000,000 people. They HAVE GOT to have donuts! Please don't go too harsh on them and let me have all the possible information on how to start a DS from the ground. Thanks)))
  • 179. K said on 1/31/2010 9:42:42 AM
    Isle of Wight, VA ... please send info and equipment/methods info .. thank you !
  • 180. c b said on 2/2/2010 2:33:02 PM
    Looking for any possible info regarding a start up donut business for the new orleans LA region. Thanks
  • 181. Justin said on 2/8/2010 3:38:28 PM
    I would like info on opening a donut shop in north central Florida. Justin
  • 182. glory wilkins said on 2/9/2010 1:20:39 AM
    I would like to open a doughnut shop in Bangalore, India. Could you please give all the information required. From step one. Also would I be able to find any investor to help me start. Thank you.
  • 183. vijay said on 2/9/2010 6:31:00 AM
    Can you please provide me catalogs on dount shops: about expenditure for furniture, equipment and anything else to start a donut shop in India. Thank you. Could you please e-mail any and all infromation on where I might request catalogs. My e-mail:vijayarunachalam24@gmail.com
  • 184. hani fayad` said on 2/14/2010 9:27:53 PM
    good location its a coffee shop wanna add donut to it, in a shopping center thanks hani
  • 185. Malissa said on 2/15/2010 5:10:16 PM
    I am looking for information starting a donut shop. Please e-mail any info you may have. Thanks. Richmond, VA
  • 186. Ray said on 2/16/2010 8:02:07 PM
    Houston and surrounding areas...need information on this topic... Donuts are American's top snack...what is the average start up cost?
  • 187. Mike J said on 2/21/2010 4:47:17 PM
    I am looking for information on start-up information for a donut shop, ground up. Would appreciate any info you can provide, Thanks.
  • 188. nurudee haleemat said on 2/23/2010 6:42:15 AM
    I live in nigeria and i have a donut shop with a belshaw donut machine but have a very low sales because the donut is not light and soft enough. our flour here is mix with casssava, pls help out. thank you
  • 189. Danha said on 2/23/2010 12:45:15 PM
    Hi, I live in Houston, TX. I found a good location to open up a donut shop. I would like all information on open a donut shop from ground up. Thanks
  • 190. Cainen said on 2/23/2010 1:41:34 PM
    I would appreciate information on starting my own donut shop from the ground up. Items that I am interested in are machinery items and cost, ingredient lists, and expected profit on an average grossing shop. Thank you very much!
  • 191. David said on 2/24/2010 7:34:04 AM
    I am interested in starting up a doughnut/coffee shop in southern Illinois. There was a doughnut shop in this town from the 70s-90s, but the owner closed down due to health reasons. The community really misses having doughnuts & coffee and there is nothing but Walmart now offering doughnuts within 50-75 miles...hopefully we can meet those needs. I'd like any information you can provide to help me get started. Thanks. dacmiller15@gmail.com
  • 192. Andy said on 2/25/2010 1:18:36 AM
    Hi, I live Charllotte, NC. I found a good location and a shopping center to open an independent donut and coffee shop. I have been doing a lot of research on the equipments but I do not know where to find the ingredient ( coffee, flours etc) suppliers. Would you please send me any information you can provide to help me. Thanks. andysek08@yahoo
  • 193. Arden C. McSween said on 2/25/2010 12:57:52 PM
    Can u please send e-mail information on a detail startup business plan on ownership of a doughnut shop. Thanks
  • 194. Michelle Salway said on 2/25/2010 2:27:52 PM
    I am in Alliance, Ne and looking into starting up a donut, fresh pastries, tortillas, homemade item store. Any info would be great. It would be family ran and operated. It has always been a dream of ours to operate our own business. Thanks! crzy_91@yahoo.com
  • 195. Monalee Kamlley said on 3/3/2010 10:24:09 AM
    I would like more information about what is needed to start your own doughnut shop. I would like to know what is needed (equipment, ingredients... etc). Please email me
  • 196. norma reyes said on 3/6/2010 8:54:47 PM
    i want to start a donut shop in Ei ruby st.joliet il 60435 usa
  • 197. Maria said on 3/7/2010 10:27:09 AM
    I am interested in opening a donut shop, bakery. The shop will be in small city that is growing, outside Dallas, TX area.
  • 198. Leo X. Montes said on 3/7/2010 3:43:11 PM
    Please send me information on opening a donut shop in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Ellis, Johnson, Tarrant, Dallas, Collin counties in Texas. Thank You. Leo X. Montes
  • 199. George C said on 3/8/2010 4:48:02 PM
    I have an established donut shop/bakery to sale in Dallas, TX 75287. please contact me if interested at cychong668@yahoo.com
  • 200. Riz said on 3/9/2010 4:46:45 PM
    There are plenty of questions above. Is it possible to get additional information as mentioned before: Costs of making donuts; Machinery; Recipe; or any other information available. @kerim_riz@hotmail.com