How to Open a Sandwich Shop

Before starting a sandwich shop it's must to ask many questions and find suitable answer to it. "How to Start a Sandwich Shop", "Finding Start up Guide", "Grant for Sandwich Business", "Where to Put a Sandwich Stall", "How to Run a Sub Shop" are very common to be asked while opening one sandwich shop.

Sandwich is one of the most popular and most favorite snacks all over the world. It is also one of the most sellable snacks prompting the emergence of popular sandwich shops like Subway and Pret a Manger. Even McDonalds now offers sandwiches to their clients. Starting a sandwich shop is therefore a good idea especially in places where there are few or no sandwich shops available.

sandwich shop

Here are some of the things that you will find interesting if you want to start a sandwich shop:

More than just selling sandwiches

Operating a sandwich shop business will of course require you to offer great tasting sandwiches to your clients. It is a good idea to offer your clients different varieties of sandwiches so your clients can taste one sandwich recipe at a time when they visit your sandwich shop. Operating sandwich shops, however, will not only have you selling sandwiches. Your clients, for example, will also look for soft drinks or sweets when they visit your sandwich shop so make sure that you have adequate stocks of soft drinks and fruit juices that you can offer your clients when they dine in your sandwich shop. In addition to beverages, you might also like to offer your sandwich shop business customers bread rolls, soups and even desserts. Just make sure that you assess the sales of these goods so you will be able to identify if selling more than just sandwiches and beverages in your sandwich shop business is feasible or not.

Getting Customers and Increasing Sales

If you want to operate a successful sandwich shop, it is a must that you choose a good location for your sandwich shop. Choose areas where there are adequate number of people who will buy or dine in your sandwich shop. The best places include near schools and universities. Increasing the sales of your sandwich shop, on the other hand, will depend on the sandwich shop business products that you sell and the kind of customer service that you offer to your clients. Research has shown that keeping various options for payment can improve your sales, provide easy payment options in your shop to increase the sales. Make sure that you ask for feedbacks from your sandwich shop customers so you will know if your sandwich recipes need improvement and to know what areas of services you need improvement on. Being able to know the deficiencies of your sandwich business and receiving suggestions and comments from your customers can prove to be very helpful in boosting the growth of your sandwich shop.

• How to Start a Sandwich Delivery Business
    In starting a sandwich delivery business, you have to be strategic in finding the right spot for your business. Also, you have to be witty enough to convince prospected clients through proper business promotion.
  • How to Start Which Wich Superior Sandwiches Franchise
    Have a food franchise that focuses only on sandwiches and truly guarantees the satisfaction of customers all the time. We can show you the way in starting Which Wich Superior Sandwiches Franchise here.

• 1. Isaac saunders Sr said on 2/6/2009 6:25:22 PM
    i'm about to go into this business we call sandwich what is the very first thing to do.
  • 2. kevin said on 2/26/2009 10:05:22 AM
    I am wanting to start my own soup and sandwich shop what is the very first thing I need to do... thank you.
  • 3. Tiahnni James said on 5/12/2009 5:55:37 PM
    I need to know the things i need to get started on a small sub shop. i have an empty location and i need to know the things i need to properly equip my establishment?
  • 4. danny said on 5/14/2009 8:38:12 AM
    Get your self some certificates and experience in catering , h.a.c.c.p , health & safety food hygiene, NVQ level one at least a must, get some business experience and go find yourself a location location location! good luck its all down hill from here on in
  • 5. Andrea said on 5/15/2009 8:34:37 AM
    I am looking into opening a sandwich shop in my area. What should I do first? I have been researching this for a while and there are so many things to remember...what is step one? Thanks!
  • 6. S.Nguen said on 5/20/2009 3:11:47 PM
    i am thinking of opening a sandwich shop in my area. What do i need to do first? thank you
  • 7. ARENTHA YVETTE SIBANDA said on 6/15/2009 6:30:59 AM
    please send information on how to start a sandwich shop.
  • 8. Ashley Denney said on 6/26/2009 2:46:02 AM
    Please tell me how to open a soup and sandwich shop. Please give me basic steps on how.
  • 9. Corwin Banks said on 8/16/2009 8:15:41 PM
    I'm interested in opening a sandwich shop. What's the first step i need to do and etc..? Do i need a business plan? What's the start up cost with equipment. Would it easier to start a franchise.
  • 10. dominique said on 8/25/2009 5:13:09 PM
    I want to buy a sandwich shop and I need some advice on what to look out for when buying an established business.
  • 11. Jorge said on 8/27/2009 2:57:01 PM
    I'm interested in opening up a Sub shop but a sub shop that's not so commercialized like a Quiznos or subway. More like a Philly cheese stake sub shop, where they grill the meats in front of you. etc... Would it be bad to put one near (Shopping Store Next Door) a Quizno's?
  • 12. Sandra Moore said on 9/1/2009 8:21:08 PM
    Hello, I'm interested in opening up a Sub shop and wanted to know how to get started and if there are any grants available to first time business owners. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  • 13. BRIAN said on 9/4/2009 12:00:24 AM
    i'm wanting to start a grilled sandwich shop. i need info on equipment, where to buy new or used? thank you
  • 14. M Nguyen said on 9/23/2009 7:36:48 PM
    I am interested to open a sandwich shop in my location. What's the start up cost with equipment? Thanks, Maudon
  • 15. Nick Quinn said on 10/5/2009 11:00:38 PM
    If anyone is interested in purchasing an established sandwich shop in Lansdale/Montgomeryville, PA (A Philadelphia Suburb) please contact me at nickquinn1@gmail.com
  • 16. MUZAMMIL BZU said on 10/7/2009 11:39:11 AM
    Its an innovative idea. Install a sandwich stall near populated area like Schools, Colleges, Universities etc. it is very productive idea requires very low investment.
  • 17. Janet said on 10/7/2009 8:18:03 PM
    I know that you need to be serv safe certified, it has to be inspected by the health department, you must have a MSDS book on the property at all times for every cleaning chemical you have on the property. You must have a first aid kit, fire extinguishers, properly marked exits. A certificated of inspection from the fire department also. Proper knowledge of cool, and storing the food items. That should get you started. Don't make it too complicated. People like things simple. They know what they want when they get there, that's why they came there to begin with. Always be polite to your customers and respectful to your employees, and you'll have a great business with loyal employees. Hope it helps
  • 18. khumo said on 10/13/2009 4:53:58 AM
    pls send me something as i am so interested in starting a sandwich business and i want to be selling in every event taking place in schools...i have been collecting recipes..and i am ready to roll but i have to register my company as soon as possible..
  • 19. ANURAG SHARMA said on 10/25/2009 12:51:54 PM
    i am from jodhpur, rajasthan and m keen on starting a sandwich and juice/thick shake business. Please guide me:
    a)where i can learn to make variety of sandwiches, juices and shakes.
    b) how much is the costing involved.
    c) where to start the business.
  • 20. kendall said on 10/30/2009 3:15:36 PM
    I'M GOING TO START A SANDWICH SHOP AND WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP ME WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU ARE WILLING TO TELL. THANKS FOR THE HELP
  • 21. sasha said on 11/7/2009 11:52:44 AM
    can someone send me a business plan for start up and running costs for a sandwich shop please on spuri@hotmail.co.uk
  • 22. kelly potter said on 11/9/2009 10:08:10 AM
    i am opening my own sandwich shop and need step to step instructions regarding environmental health when they visit you etc thanks
  • 23. anetta said on 11/19/2009 7:40:38 AM
    We want to open a sandwich shop with live entertainment. Could you let me know the different types of sandwiches that are available a business plan would be nice too!!
  • 24. Ingrid Celi said on 11/20/2009 12:06:16 AM
    I am thinking to buy an already establish sandwich shop I don't know if is chipper to start from scratch my idea, can you send me a business plan for start up and running costs for a sandwich/coffee shop. thank you
  • 25. Aleksandra said on 11/27/2009 10:00:48 AM
    Hi! I am thinking of opening posh sandwich shops in Canary Warf and City of London. It would be great to get a business plan of a start-up sandwich shop to find out the approx. costs of equipment, licenses and wages. If you have any info on professional chefs' wages (for a restaurant like Bella Italia or Chez Gerard) it will also help me a lot!
  • 26. elvira mensalvas said on 11/29/2009 7:25:35 PM
    i would like to franchise a sandwich store called the sandwich guy, is franchising better than starting it from scratch?
  • 27. felix said on 12/9/2009 10:03:31 AM
    jorge it is not healthy for your business to be open next to a quiznos, remember, try to open your sandwich shop next to other restaurant that are not selling the same food as you are, do not try to compete with the big guys, don't even try. focus on what type of sandwich you want to do, after that give some of this sandwich to your friends so they can taste it and give you their opinion. look out for your production cost it is very important, you can make an excellent sandwich but too expensive for business.
  • 28. william kemp said on 12/9/2009 7:07:18 PM
    if you want to start your own shop the first thing you do is contact your local zoning department to make sure your location is zoned correctly, next you have to contact your local health and fire department to make sure your location is up to code. if your planning on renovation, then the building department should also be contacted. after that all is complete then you can begin to resister your business, inquire about insurance. Your local city hall can walk you through all the steps. I hope this was helpful.
  • 29. otis harris said on 12/20/2009 12:22:44 AM
    I would like to set my business near Garfield High, on 23rd. and Cherry in Seattle, Washington (king County) 98122. The building seats on the corner.
  • 30. RUSH said on 1/8/2010 4:40:50 PM
    I have a donut shop in mountain view, ca santa clara county. We also sell salvadorian food. I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a sandwich sub into the existing business. without being a franchise. Thank You, Rush
  • 31. Naomi said on 1/18/2010 5:58:53 PM
    hi i want to open one but i'm too young and don't have the money to buy a place do you think i could do it at my house?
  • 32. Alistair Stirling said on 1/24/2010 1:36:22 PM
    Can you run a small sandwich business from your home, in Ontario, and what are the requirements? Please advise. Many thanks.
  • 33. Katie Duplaga said on 1/27/2010 11:43:06 PM
    i am looking forward to open a sandwich store in Yorkville, Ohio
  • 34. Mike said on 2/15/2010 2:42:34 PM
    i am very interested in starting a sandwich store in Schenectady NY
  • 35. Anjanette said on 2/25/2010 12:45:54 AM
    I'm wanting to open a sandwich shop near a school. Anything you could help with at this point would be greatly appreciated!
  • 36. mo said on 2/25/2010 10:45:21 PM
    Currently looking for a location in Tampa fl. Want to know the start up costs for opening a sandwiches and pizza/soups store. Much appreciated. Mo
  • 37. marie isaacs said on 3/13/2010 5:23:34 AM
    want to start up a sandwich shop, need to now the basics please
  • 38. cathy said on 3/17/2010 12:00:23 PM
    Orange Beach, Alabama, USA. How do I start a sandwich shop?
  • 39. Deborah said on 3/29/2010 10:42:32 AM
    Hi me & my partner are wanting to open a Sandwich Bar in the North East UK. I am researching at the moment but would like some tips on where to Start. thanks
  • 40. Tony Chapin said on 4/9/2010 10:58:14 AM
    We are thinking of opening a very small sandwich shop with (burgers/fries/wings). We have the location, which is in the same building as a bar. They do not have food at the bar, and most of the customers would love to have some 'finger foods' in the evening. There is no other place to get anything to eat anywhere close. What are your thoughts on getting started? Durham, North Carolina, USA
  • 41. tuapeua said on 4/19/2010 10:36:03 AM
    i'm interested in running a sandwich shop so guys where should i start, Gaborone, BOTSWANA
  • 42. James Smith said on 5/4/2010 10:13:22 AM
    Roanake Rapids, NC. What do I need to do to get started. What is the first thing I need to do.
  • 43. emma said on 5/17/2010 12:17:15 PM
    alfreton, derbyshire, england. i am wanting some information on how to get started on opening my own sandwich shop, thanks
  • 44. asit said on 5/24/2010 6:02:07 AM
    i would need to know , if any one is interested for joining a business venture here in mumbai. can discuss in details. Asit - (c)9322197322
  • 45. banchey.k said on 5/31/2010 9:08:29 PM
    hello, i am thinking of opening a sandwich shop what is the very first thing to do?please i need your help. USA dallas ,fort worth thanks
  • 46. Basheer Ahamed said on 6/5/2010 7:19:17 AM
    hi, i need to open sandwich shop what should i do first? any formalities is there? and where i can get approve please advice me.
  • 47. vani s m said on 6/12/2010 1:25:24 AM
    i would like to open a sandwich shop at bangalore in basaveshwarnagar. please help me by giving information about it . thank you.
  • 48. pravin umate said on 6/18/2010 2:09:06 AM
    i interested to open sandwich shop in nagpur so plz help me and some good guidance plz
  • 49. Jerilyn said on 6/29/2010 3:19:34 PM
    I would like to know how you calculate how much to put on a sandwich and figure the cost vs retail so you know you are making money on the sandwich
  • 50. cheryl mcbride said on 7/5/2010 3:58:54 PM
    I am trying to find out if a sandwich shop needs two exits, the store I want to open has only one way in and out but the square footage is right under 600 sg. ft. Thank you for your help
  • 51. diana said on 7/6/2010 9:33:00 AM
    I amin Kenya and want to start a sandwich bar in our busy city centre with salads and snacks/smoothies and juices. People here have really gone healthy and have need for something on the run.
  • 52. Sharps said on 7/7/2010 2:35:25 PM
    All these people who write "please help me start a sandwich shop"... Get real... No one else will help you for free. If you want someone else to do all the work for you, YOU WILL FAIL!!!!! YOU must do the research!!!!
  • 53. J said on 7/8/2010 5:38:41 PM
    Is there a website or some form of a place to research and group food vendors?
  • 54. mourad said on 7/12/2010 5:44:54 AM
    I'm an Algerian living EU. Want to open SANDWICHERIE in Sweden, outside Stockholm ,because I've Small Budget(25 000.EUROS) is it Enough??? friendly!
  • 55. Srinath said on 7/21/2010 5:11:49 AM
    I would like to open a sandwich shop along with Icecream and Juice at pondicherry India, should i sit or can i employee other for the operations. i would like to know what would be the approx. cost involved and would like to know the challenges involved in doing this business. Expecting your reply at the earliest. Regards Srinath n
  • 56. Sue said on 8/10/2010 3:25:11 PM
    Hi I was wondering how much money you need to start up a sandwich shop not including the rent of the shop, just for permits, stock etc thanks sue. We are in Australia and I am thinking of the sunshine coast or nsw coast.
  • 57. manish said on 8/24/2010 4:19:07 AM
    respected sir/madam. please guide me how to open shops in usa or singapore, london. I am Indian
  • 58. Sala said on 8/25/2010 12:54:36 AM
    Do your research people! Start with how to do a market & business plan. I'm planning to do one too but with other things to sell. Advantage if you have some food/nutrition background.Get experts on finances, etc.Good luck!
  • 59. maxineblack said on 8/27/2010 6:08:22 PM
    would i be able to open a soup and sandwich shop in my own home ? whitefox,saskatchewan CANADA
  • 60. margie said on 8/28/2010 3:55:33 PM
    hi, i was wondering can you start a sandwich shop in your home for now. and make delivery!
  • 61. KIM said on 9/16/2010 10:11:37 AM
    PARSONS, TN, DECATUR COUNTY. LOOKING FOR A LOCATION NEAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE, CLOSE TO TOWN
  • 62. Roberto said on 9/19/2010 10:39:28 AM
    Hi, could you please send me (either linked me) any basic information to open a sandwich bar in London (centre)? The mission of my business idea is to create a new chain of bars offer the best italian sandwich in the right atmosphere, at the right price. which are the public office and the laws to start this kind of business. First bar (in other words, the number 0 of that chain) will be in Italy. The business plan expects that the second place will be the centre of London. Thank you so much for any information and hits you will be available to send me. With best regards, Roberto Rossi
  • 63. Angell said on 9/22/2010 10:46:23 AM
    Hello, I'm in Texas and am by allot of construction, plants- I've been thinking of opening a sandwich & lunch plant shop/cafe' type thing. So far I have made my menu's, made list of all food needed to get started, found a 10x16 building, found an priced equipment needed. found a lot to rent in good location to place building. WHAT NEXT ?? License & ete. Thanks,
  • 64. smita sharma said on 9/28/2010 4:47:03 AM
    hi.i want to open a sandwich shop in bangalore india. i want to open in college campus. the college name is K.L.E's S.Nijilingappa College. there is 1 canteen who sale only south indian food......i want to know what all equipments i need an all....
  • 65. Viva Thogori said on 10/6/2010 4:08:45 AM
    Hi am in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and very interested in opening a sandwich bar that offers delivery and catering business. I would like to more on how to go about it. We already have subways here but i want mine to have more variety n healthy options. Thanks. V
  • 66. Kokila Patel said on 10/13/2010 1:50:21 AM
    Hi I have planned to start with the small sandwich corner in Pune nera wakad police chowki place is rural but there are many colleges ....i need a suggestion on this whether this location is better for this sandwich corner or nt . i wanna start it on small scale so can u pls help by giving me any estimate idea on investment this would be great help for me. thanks & regards K Patel
  • 67. victor torres said on 10/13/2010 2:13:36 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening up a sandwich shop, what are the first steps that i need to do? Can you please explain how it works with what licenses and or permits that i may need, also certificates if in reality I need any? I have my VA benefits and would like to know also how much would i need to invest to start off a small shop. I am looking to start it in Miami, Fl USA. Thanks
  • 68. maureen said on 10/19/2010 12:18:56 PM
    we would like to open a soup & sandwich shop in hagerstown, md. the location is located near a senior golf club and not too far from a university. What should be the first step?
  • 69. Dave said on 10/21/2010 2:18:28 PM
    Hollywood florida... i want to start a shop. i wanted to know if i would need a hood system for slow cookers? thanx
  • 70. kim said on 10/23/2010 2:25:56 PM
    sarasota florida 34335.Hi there me and my husband want to open a sub shop in our area we did a lot of searching and found a great location with a drive thru also zoning and all that is no problem we just need some information on how and what kind of equipment we need i already have a license from the health department we want to know want we could do with a eighty thousand dollars no more then a one hundred thousand dollars please send me some information and recipe ideas thank you
  • 71. EB said on 12/1/2010 11:53:20 PM
    Wow. They call this a "How to Guide" to opening a sandwich shop? The lack of information is jaw-dropping. They could have posted a two sentence page that said "Have drinks" and "sell some other stuff other than sandwiches" and they would have achieved the same. Weaksauce. Do your research. Call distributors (meat, bakery, paper goods, capital equipment) and have a meeting with their reps. Ask tons of questions, not only about pricing, but about how flexible they will be when it comes to daily quick orders (like when you run out of bread at 2pm in the afternoon), because you will need to have a good relationship with your vendors, and they will need to be understanding the first few months while you work out what your weekly/daily needs are with regards to inventory. Lastly, have a solid range when it comes to your break-even, best/worst scenarios. Use spreadsheets to plug in your overhead and inventory vs. potential sales and figure out what you need to be at.
  • 72. Harshada said on 12/7/2010 4:32:07 AM
    Hi I want to start my sandwich shop in mumbai, Maharastra, I m Located at Dist Thane. I have very good location, but i don't no how to start where can i get a experience staff, what should be the investment in 1st stage, how much time i have to give my business. etc
  • 73. Liezl said on 12/8/2010 10:55:44 PM
    South Africa, Cape town, Tableview. I want to start my own sandwich shop situated at the beach front area. The place that i would like to use as my shop is situated in a very perfect place. There is enough feet and enough parking. Could you please assist me by how I go about to start my own sandwich shop???
  • 74. GEORGE said on 12/9/2010 3:58:40 AM
    Nicosia, Cyprus. I am thinking to open my own sandwich shop in Nicosia as there are not many in Cyprus at the moment. What budget is required in order to open a new sandwich shop, franchising or not and how big the shop must be? Thanks.
  • 75. reggie said on 12/31/2010 5:16:29 AM
    i want to start a sandwich shop but i don't know where to start but when i got started i was told that i need an architect to draw up my plans but that was to high 18,000 sq ft, so if i could get some help i would be more appreciated thank you. st petersburg, fla
  • 76. Mwinship said on 12/31/2010 8:54:57 PM
    In my small town in South eastern GA. A combo Doughnut shop/Sandwich shop I think would do well. I am requesting all catologs for a shop. any information and prayers would be appreciated. thanks
  • 77. SURAJ KUMAR said on 1/4/2011 8:26:55 AM
    Hi I want to start my sandwich shop in begusarai at bihar. I am requesting all catalogs for a shop. any information and prayers would be appreciated. thanks
  • 78. Michelle Mattingly said on 1/5/2011 10:35:59 AM
    I would like to open a sandwich shop that is a meal of a sandwich not a sub type sandwich. How does this differ from a sub shop. Any info would be great
  • 79. Rick Serlick said on 1/15/2011 12:33:54 PM
    I would like to know how to start a chicken wing/sub shop either Mobile or in the Pitman NJ area, 1st time so please give me as much info as possible. Thanks
  • 80. Chris bell said on 1/21/2011 5:45:51 PM
    Hi if your looking to start up a sandwich shop and your asking the same questions as everyone else such as what you need to do and equipment you will need And have no idea about food hygiene or other equipment, property, location. Then you really shouldn't be thinking of opening a sandwich shop. If you don't know the basics and are not able to research everything for yourself there's absolutely no way you'll be able to do the day to day running of a business never mind make sandwiches. It's a tricky game so be careful.
  • 81. Radhika.R said on 1/25/2011 6:04:38 AM
    I am from Chennai, interested to franchise my business. I would like to take the help of a franchise architect. kindly guide me with some contact of the franchise architects.
  • 82. BonnieAG said on 1/27/2011 10:03:40 AM
    Location: Virginia Beach, VA and Hampton Roads area… I would like to know what the requirements are to open a mobile sandwich grill and soup shop, will also include baked goods. What licenses are required and are there grants available? I have a vast experience in the food business and a passion for cooking so I know this is something I can make work and maybe evolve into some catering as well.. Thank you, Bonnie
  • 83. bobby howard said on 1/29/2011 2:45:16 PM
    hello, i'm in rural oklahoma in a booming small business town with around 20,000 people which has almost doubled since the 2000 census. I really would like any information, advice, helpful tips or whatever you would be willing to provide. please send grant info small business monies available, just anything would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much
  • 84. Milan Milosavic said on 2/4/2011 8:49:37 AM
    I wanted to open sandwich and soup bar in Serbia ,it is difficult market ..so can u have ideas how to start
  • 85. patty said on 2/5/2011 11:18:15 AM
    Hi. I am looking at opening a greek sandwich shop in our local mall. The guy managing the mall cannot tell me much about the traffic flow i.e #customers per day or even month. He says the rent is 10% gross sales and the monthly payment rate is negotiable based on my business plan. Is this normal? I will need to put in most of the equipment for the shop. I will be based out of Hutchinson, Kansas
  • 86. ramesh sharma said on 2/9/2011 9:44:16 AM
    i am from Mumbai,Maharashtra and I'm planing to starting a sandwich and juice/thick shake business. Please guide me,where i can learn to make variety of sandwiches, juices and shakes, how much is the costing involved. and where to start the business. my mail id is ramesh.sharma190@gmail.com
  • 87. Charleen Spielman said on 2/27/2011 8:24:38 PM
    I would love to open a sandwich bar almost like a sushi bar where i prepare the sandwich in front of the client. All fresh ingredients. I am a qualified catering supervisor..and been trained by chefs many moons ago.. but now need my own business. how do i go about doing and accomplish this?
  • 88. natalie powell said on 3/5/2011 4:14:42 PM
    scottsboro alabama 35769. my husband and i are moving into a house with an empty building below it which is suitable for a place to come and drink coffee and eat. we are located near the water but not many other stores nearby. we have a lot of fisherman that travel the location so it would be a great area to open such a place but we are just unaware of how to begin.
  • 89. Nazia said on 3/21/2011 6:04:34 AM
    Anybody from hyderabad, India help me in getting locations near schools and universities for opening a sandwich restaurant urgently.
  • 90. Chethan said on 3/21/2011 10:00:24 AM
    Hi Nazia, Kindly get in touch with me for the locations in Hyd. Email me:nsrchethan@gmail.com
  • 91. chandru said on 3/27/2011 8:49:03 AM
    i am planning to open a cafe in temple town india can some one assist me the cost factor involved and were do i buy coffee blending machines you can reach me on nc_chandru@aol.in
  • 92. hani usuf said on 3/31/2011 8:04:50 AM
    hello am interested of opening my own gourmet sandwich shop and I have even the suppliers contact! I would like to find a shop in a busy business area...could you tell me the start up cost and how to go about reducing risk? thx
  • 93. Vicky said on 4/9/2011 8:30:54 AM
    hi, I plan to open a sandwich shop next to the exit of train statio,do u think it will be good? Can you tell me what I need to do first and what is the budget? The size is around 5-10sqm. Thanks Vicky
  • 94. Nick beginner adviser said on 4/19/2011 3:15:34 PM
    I own a full liquor bar and sandwich shop. I can tell you, %90 of you here will not succeed. If you do not know start up, how to find a location, etc, or how to research this information, you will fail. The first step to any successful business is educating yourself about that business and its economic footprint. Figure it out. If there were steps and how to's for being an independent minded and creative individual, ha, enough said.
  • 95. Emma clerkin said on 4/19/2011 8:10:01 PM
    Hey would you have a business plan for a sandwich business?, I would like the daily costings of running the business if possible. Cheers.
  • 96. Rebecca Lilly said on 4/26/2011 5:37:49 AM
    I need a business plan for running a small sandwich and tea shop, based in yorkshire, any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks becci198797@hotmail.com
  • 97. yogesh said on 5/15/2011 8:36:21 AM
    Hi, My self yogesh,would like to open mobile sandwich shop(including soft and coffee) in dubai(U.A.E).so pls give advice how to start, what all procedures to open shop. thanks, yogesh
  • 98. steph said on 5/18/2011 10:05:59 AM
    hi,i know the first step to gaining my goal of opening a sandwich/shop van around stoke on trent is to gain the qualifications. i am sure it will be a success. i just cant get my head round where to start once i've gained my qualifications. other than the obvious of buying a van.please advise this idea has been in my head since i was young i have to do it.thanks,steph
  • 99. Sara said on 7/6/2011 5:38:15 AM
    Hi does any one know how many exits are required to open a cafe/sandwich shop by law as I have found a premises that only has one door.
  • 100. Metuss said on 7/17/2011 7:20:07 AM
    Planning to open a Sandwich Shop and would like to know initial costings and other relevant informations. Thanks.
  • 101. Charles Smith said on 7/19/2011 2:05:35 PM
    21272 Mission Blvd.Hayward,ca 94541 The name of the shop is Mission Cafe.Need help with starting a sandwich shop with the cafe.
  • 102. kam said on 7/25/2011 2:25:07 PM
    hi want to buy or start up a sandwich shop in birmingham england need advice on what to look out for please.
  • 103. senait said on 8/18/2011 3:14:41 PM
    i am canadian who leave in canada, but i want to open my own sandwich shop in U.S.A. so what do i need and what is the requirement inorder to get in to U.S.A. please help me and thank u.
  • 104. aamir said on 8/21/2011 4:33:22 AM
    dear sir, madam i'm pakistani and i'm living in pakistan now, want open sandwich shop in oman, how can i get shop license, how can i apply ,and which documents are required. and how much pakistani cost required. plz guide ....
  • 105. Michele said on 8/25/2011 2:11:43 PM
    Hello, There I have a couple questions. I have been doing the research for this, I want to be able to start my own sandwich/coffee shop. I have put a plan together. I have a 2 year plan I want to be able to open it then. But I am unsure if the amount I picked is enough for it or should I plan on saving more and extend my plan. I would love to chat with someone that can give me more suggestions.. Thank you
  • 106. DONNETTE said on 9/1/2011 7:29:44 PM
    HI I would like to open a small sandwich/coffee shop in Queens NY how much would it cost to open. dont have too much money any ideas on getting grant? what do i need to do start my business?
  • 107. Ajay said on 9/6/2011 11:47:07 AM
    Hi i would like open a small sandwich & coffee shop in nagpur city how much would it cost to open it i dont have too much money so how should i start my business.
  • 108. Sim Faulkner said on 9/9/2011 12:00:58 PM
    Hi, i am jobless at the moment and thinking of starting sandwich shop business with the help of government grand, how can i get business plan to get finance from government and how can i start a sandwich shop business? Pls. advice. shop is available for very cheap rent, but i don't have a clue how to go about it.
  • 109. Anuraj said on 9/19/2011 8:05:02 AM
    Hi I want to start as small fast food business in Lucknow (UP). It would be great help if you can tell about the minimum investment required for this
  • 110. kunal said on 9/25/2011 2:56:44 AM
    hi i am planning to open a sandwich shop in a college so pls help me out with the details of how to get license from the government and stuff like that from opening a stall.. chennai,Tamil nadu,India.
  • 111. Vikram Kalwani said on 10/1/2011 6:23:15 AM
    Hi, I want to open a sandwich and salad bar in Jakarta,Indonesia. Please help from where should I start. Your help will be highly appreciated.
  • 112. Ron burch said on 10/5/2011 1:35:07 PM
    I am thinking of starting a sandwich/coffee store what types of license would I need in Philadelphia pa and what type of insurance are there any types of grants available?
  • 113. sanjay kumar said on 10/26/2011 1:52:45 PM
    Hello, I intend to open a sandwich shop in Sweden. Could someone guide me on license, and other formalities.
  • 114. sumitha said on 11/1/2011 3:14:36 PM
    @kunal, i see that you are interested in opening a sandwich shop and i am looking to sell my stall. if you are interested in buying pls. contact me. sumitha. BTW, Kunal, i am from chennai too. i stay near tambaram. how about you? anyone else interested in buying too can contact me. it is a full and running burger/sandwich shop.
  • 115. ROHIT SHUKLA said on 11/3/2011 1:49:17 AM
    Hello.. i am ROHIT SHUKLA willing to open a sandwich shop/small restaurant at nagpur, maharastra. pls guide me regarding the location selection, what food i could serve, from were to arrange the manpower, about the finance arrangement, and the licensing required.....????
  • 116. VINOD KUMAR said on 11/8/2011 1:29:16 AM
    Hi I want to start sandwich shop in Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Please let me know from A to Z about how to start, finance, authority approval etc. Thanks, vinod
  • 117. shailesh said on 11/17/2011 2:44:14 AM
    Hi I want to start sandwich shop in residency Area, in gujrat surat. Please let me know form A to Z about how to start, finance, authority approval etc. Thanks, shailesh
  • 118. Kristina said on 11/21/2011 4:55:54 PM
    I like to open a sandwich shop in new york. Its the first time. So can you please help me with all stuff like finance, authority.. Thanks. Kristina
  • 119. SUNIL JAIN said on 11/25/2011 11:50:24 PM
    I WANT TO START A BUSINESS OF SANNDWICH IN SAKINAKA MUMBAI INDIA WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR SIDE INCOME?
  • 120. sushil guru said on 12/1/2011 3:32:29 AM
    kindly guide to start a soup & sandwich corner with an good interior consuming less space self service type counter at Sagar Madhya Pradesh. mobile - 9302910476, add manorma colny sagar
  • 121. Alam said on 12/11/2011 12:46:02 PM
    I want to open a sandwich and juice shop in noida, india. can u explain me about all approvals and about every thing
  • 122. Iris said on 12/11/2011 8:22:51 PM
    Montgomery, Alabama. would like to open small sandwich shop inside a already established business complex. Many potential customers. Want to keep it simple, sandwiches, beverages, chips and desserts........what do I need to do as far as the Health Dept. is concerned? Need to know about equipment etc. does it have to be only commercial equipment or can regular coffee makers, standard refrigeration and ranges be used? Thanks for your help..
  • 123. BINDU SUDEVAN said on 12/22/2011 9:43:56 AM
    I want to open an ice cream and milk shake parlour in kolathur, chennai. I want to know the success ratio and how to go about it. Like the machineries to be handled. Should I be buying it from a manufacture, the storage of it etc
  • 124. Tricia said on 1/1/2012 7:57:40 PM
    I would like to open a small sandwich shop, can some one please give me some information on the first steps to take to open up for business. Thank You.
  • 125. naveen said on 1/3/2012 1:44:42 AM
    hi i am planning to open a sandwich shop. so pls help me out with the details of how to get license from the government and stuff like that from opening a stall and also i have one doubt i can follow same food if any legal problem please help me. place singapore
  • 126. Holly said on 1/3/2012 1:28:03 PM
    I have always wanted to open my own business. I want to open a take out sandwich shop. I need help on where to start. What is the first step for me?
  • 127. craig said on 1/12/2012 2:30:19 PM
    i am interested in opening a sandwich/deli shop any idea on a business plan or will it be better to invest in a sandwich franchise i'm in south africa western cape
  • 128. vinutha said on 1/20/2012 2:59:08 AM
    i want to start business to cook food(lunch and dinner) and supply to houses or offices, i am in bangalore, india, how do i go about it
  • 129. priya said on 1/20/2012 5:14:25 AM
    i have a shop in mumbai and want to start a fast food or sandwich shop and require someone to invest and work in partnership along
  • 130. Gautam said on 2/6/2012 2:23:40 AM
    For setting up Juice/Smoothie Bar/Sandwich counter/Pizza Counters call Gautam @ 9833039639. Presently we help people set up fast food joints in Mumbai only.
  • 131. MOHAMED ASHRAF said on 2/9/2012 5:41:03 AM
    i'm interested to start franchise in surat city (sandwich & burger shop)so, please give idea for the above.
  • 132. TJ said on 2/9/2012 9:42:37 PM
    I am looking to start up a gourmet sandwhich shop in upstate NY. Homemade breads, fresh local produce, homemade salads...etc. Where should I start to get the ball rolling?
  • 133. Alvin Rodgers said on 2/27/2012 12:09:52 AM
    I'm interested in opening up a sandwich shoppe in Pittsburgh, Pa. How do I begin? Thanks.
  • 134. iva said on 2/27/2012 5:00:04 PM
    Hi i am from across the ocean from Croatia, Middle Europa. I want desperately to open daily soup shop. What do i NEED to do? Many thanks
  • 135. Vijayan.P said on 3/1/2012 10:16:29 AM
    I wish to open a pizza, sandwich and burger shop including soft drinks in a modern style in Port Blair. Space already booked in a good location. But I'm not trained for making pizza etc. and please guide me the machines and ovens(latest and more convenient)to be purchased.Also the good dealer at Chennai.
  • 136. UMESH said on 3/3/2012 7:44:23 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN A FRIES SHOP IN BANGALORE MALLS IN INDIA.....IS LICENSE NEEDED?????IF YES HOW TO GET IT?????PLEASE TL ME WITH DETAIL!!!!!
  • 137. john f said on 3/5/2012 6:57:52 PM
    i am moving to a small town in oregon and am considering opening a simple sub shop. what equipment would i need to get started? starting out i am not gonna be doing burgers or anything like that, just sandwiches
  • 138. dino said on 4/14/2012 9:20:21 PM
    can some one send me business plan for sandwich shop and what i need to buy in order to open the business
  • 139. neang said on 4/28/2012 2:20:50 AM
    Hi I am looking for business partner for the investment and we do the production. We used to work at a cafe/bar take-out sandwich shop and know the in and out of operating a shop but lack investment. Together with your investment and our experiences, we can make this work. The shop will be in California. Investor don't have to be in California or work at the shop to earn profit because we will work on investor behalf so the profit is split 50/50 no matter where they live. If anyone are seriously interested to partner up please contact me to neangrea@gmail.com
  • 140. Nour Sharif said on 4/28/2012 3:53:15 AM
    Hi looking to start a sandwich shop in Cairo, Egypt. I would like to know initial costs and other relevant requirements and information. Thank you. Best regards.
  • 141. Heidi said on 5/4/2012 2:02:23 PM
    Kent or Covington Washngton. I am looking to start up a soup and sandwich shop. I would like to find out what the first few steps are in getting this started. I have thought about a dessert and drink part. As I know I like some thing to drink with my food as well as a little bit of sweet after a meal. If you can help me with any part of the start process it would be very helpful. Thank you
  • 142. abezu argie said on 5/13/2012 5:18:54 PM
    Hi, I live in Columbus, Oh, I am looking to start a sandwich shop here in the city, if you help me good location and how much it costs? Thank You!
  • 143. paul said on 5/30/2012 10:29:44 AM
    please i have a shop already, i wanted to open a sandwich shop but wanted to find out if i need fire exit bcos only have a door and shop front no back doors thanks.
  • 144. Anil Kumar said on 6/12/2012 9:25:41 AM
    I have a plan to start a small sandwich, juice junction either in Mysore or Bangalore with minimum investment
  • 145. Wilma G said on 6/25/2012 10:23:16 AM
    I have a plan to start a small sandwich , juice junction either in banglore or mangalore with minimum investment thanks
  • 146. bob said on 7/9/2012 7:35:07 AM
    Hey My planning to start a small sandwich joint in mumbai-bandra west-india. so kindly give me good ideas......
  • 147. Tas McWilliams said on 7/22/2012 5:52:21 PM
    Hi, I am considering starting a soup, salad and sandwich shop. What all paperwork (license, health inspection, etc) do I need to get in order first? I am thinking about starting one in California, MD.
  • 148. WOODY said on 8/3/2012 6:29:31 AM
    I'M INTERESTED TO OPEN FRESH VEGETABLE SHOP. HOW MUCH CAPITAL DOES IT NEED? IS IT PROFITABLE? MY OTHER OPTION IS SMALL BUSINESS POUND SHOP. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST TO START SMALL BUSINESS WITH SMALL CAPITAL. PLEASE HELP
  • 149. Michael said on 9/7/2012 1:40:37 AM
    i would like to start a sandwich shop in Buru Buru Nairobi. what are the things to consider? i was impressed when i visited Angola and i saw many snack shops and operations looked easier.
  • 150. Peggy said on 10/3/2012 10:52:00 PM
    I am interested to open a sandwich shop. Please can you kindly help on the setting up. Thank you, Regards, Peggy
  • 151. Angie said on 11/7/2012 1:10:41 AM
    Hi, I am starting a soup, salad and sandwich shop, attached to a bakery, in Canada, Grande Prairie, AB, What paperwork and how much capital do I need ? Thank you
  • 152. gaurav said on 11/7/2012 3:51:11 AM
    hi i am starting a sandwich shop i have own shop nagpur city with prime location but i need a Technic to making a various type sandwich pls tell us
  • 153. Sasikala said on 11/15/2012 5:19:32 AM
    Hi, I want to open a sandwich shop in Poonamallee, Chennai. Can any one assist me how to do that and how i can find labours. thanks..
  • 154. RJC said on 11/17/2012 8:04:48 PM
    Can you use a cook stove(home) for a sandwich shop in Arkansas
  • 155. aouch chakma said on 11/18/2012 3:47:00 PM
    Hi I want to start a sandwich house, burge, dessert and pizza shop in tripura. what are the first steps that i need to do to open a sandwich house? Can you please explain how to open it and how much is going to invest to open a sandwich house.
  • 156. Akash(SKY) said on 12/16/2012 1:50:48 PM
    i have plan to open sandwich bar in jakrta, indonesia but i dont know how to start? can you let me know?....
  • 157. suzaili bin hj masrop said on 12/19/2012 11:24:30 AM
    Good day, Please advise me how to setup sandwich shop in my area town of Kluang, Johor Malaysia. Please send me a simple booklet or brochure how to setup this business. Awaiting your prompt reply as soon as you received this message. Thank you. Regards SUZAILI HJ MASROP
  • 158. TShud said on 1/15/2013 10:27:08 PM
    Hi Akash, what kind of sandwich bar, any location in mind? I have one in Indonesia, I might be able to help.
  • 159. uday said on 3/6/2013 6:28:16 AM
    HI GUYS, I WANNA START A PIZZA AND SANDWICH CORNER IN MY AREA IN INDIA, CAN U TELL ME WATS IS THE FIRST STEP?
  • 160. Shakeel Bukhari said on 3/10/2013 8:28:36 AM
    Dear, I'm from Islamabad the capital of Pakistan, I want to open a sandwich stop on the country side main Ex press way this Road is very busy because a large no of visitor are going to the hill station Murree, pl give me some Idea that How to start this business. Thanks
  • 161. Teena said on 3/14/2013 7:57:55 AM
    @Lubna Shah, Please send photographs of sandals and price idea. We have offices in 3 countries and sales Ladies dress, shoes and food items.
  • 162. Dipali Bhanudas said on 4/10/2013 3:53:36 AM
    I am interested to open small chat corner in borivali east near National park area. How much initially i have to invest
  • 163. khurshid fida said on 5/7/2013 10:16:29 AM
    Hi, I like to open a gyro sandwich shop in powell columbus ohio, what is the city requirements are and how much investment required for the equipments.
  • 164. Prasad said on 5/16/2013 7:09:14 AM
    chennai perambur, rayapuram, tamilnadu, india ,600081 sir i would like to start a soup stall pls help to start and give idea where can i get that steel racks in chennai pls call 8939249587
  • 165. rohit mehta said on 5/18/2013 8:27:56 AM
    hie. i wanna start a sandwich shop in Surat in Gujarat. please if anyone do send me a mail on my email id. if any person interested in working can contact me soon.
  • 166. Wayne said on 6/3/2013 12:26:15 AM
    Is there a class or seminar that I can attend for 3-6 weeks that provide me recipes and fundamentals of making a spectacular sandwich?
  • 167. Premal Modi said on 7/18/2013 11:05:09 AM
    I Need investor for my super market. if any one interested pls call me on 8286245711
  • 168. suryan said on 7/31/2013 4:41:47 AM
    i can help You sasikala. i'm running business near poonamallee. mail me for more details
  • 169. Hellen Davis said on 8/10/2013 4:45:45 AM
    Hi I have seen a sandwich shop to lease in Paignton, Devon UK its something i've been wanting to do for a while but I'm not sure how to go about it or what costs i'm faced with or where to start and could I get financial help?
  • 170. ASHOK BANERJEE said on 8/12/2013 9:30:03 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN ONE SMALL INDIAN SNACK BAR IN NEWYORK, USA. NEAR TO A SCHOOL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH WILL COST ME APPROXIMATELY. THANKS REGARDS, ASHOK
  • 171. Hoang nguyen said on 8/20/2013 6:51:12 PM
    Hi I would like to open Vietnamese sanwish in the Cororado mall in Albuquerque new, Mexico .can you tell me some think. thank you. My name Hoang Nguyen 5057202668. Thank alot.
  • 172. devesh sharma said on 9/18/2013 9:51:27 AM
    hi i want to open a night club in jaipur rajasthan india. how much capital it take and what are the legal things i faced, my name is devesh sharma
  • 173. aashish shrivastava said on 9/23/2013 11:14:18 PM
    sandwich shop at bhopal m.p. india want to start.
  • 174. Priya said on 10/3/2013 8:10:05 AM
    I want to start a fast food and sandwich shop in pune or Bangalore area and require someone to invest and work in partnership along. i can make different varieties of sandwiches and fast foods and i also want to know abt how can i start canteen in collage campus plz anyone guide me and if anybody interested to work with me or partnership kindly contact me on 09175621251. Thanks
  • 175. vivek kalzunkar said on 10/12/2013 7:00:50 AM
    Hi @Priya, I am interested in ur fast food and sandwich shop in partnership. Therefore, pls. send me ur business proposal to my email id. Regards, Vivek Kalzunkar
  • 176. Caroline Muchiru said on 11/1/2013 9:28:34 AM
    Hello, i want to start a snack shop in Nairobi Kenya please help me out and tell me want i need, therefore please send me all the business proposal to my email.
  • 177. Smriti said on 11/5/2013 2:05:15 AM
    I would like to open a small sandwich & Wrap store also serving soft drinks in Kharghar at Navi Mumbai. I wud like to know how to know the documents necessary to start up d business n if there is a special scheme for women. Tnx. SMriti
  • 178. Rakesh Ranjan said on 11/11/2013 2:25:54 AM
    Hi, I would like to open small fast food outlet in South Delhi, Gurgaon. Looking for location, a suitable brand. An enthusiastic partner is also welcome.
  • 179. kumar said on 11/15/2013 3:37:01 AM
    Hi Folks, Our firm does tuckshop at corporate in and around delhi NCR and we also do marketing and distribution of few very niche products at institutional/corporate level. We are looking for people with entrepreneur skill and wish to do something more meaningful with own efforts to with the ability and desire to proof worth. Please revert to me at 92130-97066 or mail us at sales@utmnservices.com for new and exciting business setups.
  • 180. kumar said on 11/15/2013 4:30:39 AM
    We are looking for people with entrepreneur skill and someone who wish to do something more meaningful with their own efforts and ability. Moreover should have a desire to proof worth. Please revert to me at 092130-97066 or mail us at sales@utmnservices.com for new and exciting business setups in NCR region( Gurgaon/Noida/Greater Noida).
  • 181. Millicent Osai said on 12/11/2013 7:02:08 AM
    I am interested in setting up a Sandwich shop with a Juice/Smoothie bar. Kindly advise on types of equipment needed, average cost if known, and if possible sample of an efficient and effective floor layout. What minimum floor space will be needed? Thanks
  • 182. bhanuprakash said on 12/12/2013 2:58:37 AM
    i am from nagpur, and m keen on starting a sandwich and vadapav, burger business. Please guide me:
    a) where i can learn to make variety of sandwiches, vadapav, burger .
    b) how much is the costing involved.
    c) how to start the business.
  • 183. Sunita said on 2/25/2014 5:45:41 AM
    I want to start own snacks business but i have no idea for it pls advise Thanks.
  • 184. Aaron said on 2/27/2014 1:36:13 PM
    hi, i have been planed to start small burger shop in chennai.. may i know how to start up and who do i need to contact to start this business.. pls contact me 9952026443
  • 185. Victor said on 3/13/2014 5:13:18 AM
    Hello, I am planning to open a small sandwich shop to go, the store size I have is 12'x 7', Kindly let me know if I have enough space to run a small sandwich shop to go. Thanks
  • 186. sunil said on 5/4/2014 5:26:55 AM
    I WANTED TO OPEN A VADA SHOP WITH SANDWITCHES IN VARIETY IN EAST DELHI . ANYONE CAN JOIN ME AS A WORKING PARTNER CALL AT +91 9212171750.
  • 187. Dheeraj Nand said on 6/8/2014 2:13:58 PM
    I am looking for working partner for any kind of food or snack stall in south Indian cities pls contact me at fb
  • 188. kishore Kumar said on 6/17/2014 6:37:40 AM
    am interested to open a sandwich shop in my location. What's the start up cost with equipment? how do i get the right people who are experienced in making varieties of sandwiches. Hyderabad/Andhra pradesh
  • 189. Annie said on 6/19/2014 2:38:54 AM
    Hi, I prepare some delicious low-calorie and healthy multigrain cookies (eggless) and multigrain cakes (with egg) I have been supplying to a corporate for meetings / conferences etc. and they have been liked by all. Would like to know whether any bakery shop would be interested in tie-up or if anyone with marketing knowledge can join me in promoting the same. I am based out of Mulund, Mumbai.
  • 190. king said on 6/23/2014 11:09:47 AM
    Anyone wants to open a sandwich or pizza shop. pls contact i have an unique taste for these recipes. so pls cntct...7703046867
  • 191. Aachal said on 6/24/2014 5:00:29 AM
    i am from chalisgaon, dist-jalgaon and i'm keen on starting a sandwich and Pizza , burger business. Please guide me:
    1) where i can learn to make variety of sandwiches, vadapav, burger .
    2) how much is the costing involved.
    3) how to start the business.
  • 192. Bingo said on 6/24/2014 8:43:01 AM
    I've just opened my 25th sandwich bar and turn over a cool $2M pa - work hard, use fresh ingredients, always have a special such as my famous 'Bingo Big Boy' - chicken, ceasar sauce, bacon, turkey, salad and chillis in a wrap - when you buy one, everyone shouts 'That's a Bingo' - how they laugh. Also, give something back - I pay my staff the bare minimum, but when the weeks over, they get a free Bingo Bad Boy and a small can of drink - FREE! Morale has never been higher, and if it drops below my patented 'Monster Morale Meter' then I sack the highest paid and bring in a youngster who's enthusiastic enough to work well below the minimum wage. It works - nowadays I'm not there much as I live in the south of France with my model girlfriend - but I still dictate the menu, and am about to embark of chicken wings and burgers as well - watch out for BINGO WINGS and BINGO (you guessed it)BURGERS with a new drink (secret ingrediants) call BINGO BREW. Take it from me, hard work, mainly by your staff, along with cheap but fresh ingrediants and a catch phrase (That's a BINGO!) works wonders.
  • 193. Bingo said on 6/24/2014 8:59:22 AM
    Oh and in case you think I'm hard on my staff - I AM! But that's where real business discipline comes in, if you wanna get to the top, you need people to stand on - BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG - these people are the foundations of the business world, you need hard workers, like they need a strong (and very rich) boss - everyone's a winner! Now that, my Friends, IS A BINGO!
  • 194. kavya said on 7/2/2014 8:48:56 AM
    Hi, I can provide healthy, hygiene and tasty sandwiches for schools children at bangalore. Contact me at vkk_bus@yahoo.com
  • 195. Tina Jackson said on 7/14/2014 2:06:46 PM
    I would like to start a Sandwich Shop in LaPorte County In.
  • 196. DR Vinay said on 8/4/2014 9:22:00 AM
    I have a prime property in Bangalore and have plan to open up with a sandwich pizzas burgers smoothies juices chats ice creams. chefs wanted fancy salary. Any business proposals regarding this idea please be free to call at 9480559623
  • 197. Dario said on 8/4/2014 1:13:39 PM
    I am located in Rome Italy and i can provide a property not in center town,but in a commercial road. Please help me to have an idea of a possible shop-Thanks in advance Regards Dario
  • 198. monish kumar said on 8/9/2014 9:19:44 AM
    i am going to start chaat stall n chennai. what arrangements should i make to start the business
  • 199. aditi said on 8/20/2014 4:38:04 AM
    hi, I liked the idea of a sandwich shop in navi mumbai. I want to start it but have some questions. where I can learn to prepare variety of sandwiches, capital investment, staff, utensils, advertisement etc pls guide.
  • 200. john said on 9/10/2014 5:42:43 AM
    To Aditi, I had started BigBite in Vasai. if you need help do write on bigbite.vasai@gmail.com