710

Starting Your Own Computer Training Center

Do you want to know the requirements for starting your own training center business? Maybe you have heard of a few things but are not sure. Not to worry, for you we have found the business startup guide that you badly needed.

A computer training center is a place where people come to learn how to do things using a computer.

The lessons offered can range from the very basic to the utterly advanced. With the computer being an everyday item nowadays, it is now a must that everyone knows how to use it. With that fact, one can conclude that a computer training center is a very lucrative business opportunity.

Setting up a computer training center is not a daunting task once you have become aware of what you need to prepare. The requirements for a computer training center are not as complicated as you might think. Here are the important things to consider when starting a computer training center.

Computers and Software

You would need at least 10 personal computer units in order to start a computer training center. The number of computers actually varies according to the space you have available, as well as your budget. Aside from computers, you need to have the necessary software in which your students will come to learn about. The computers should also be up to date, with the latest processors and operating system as much as possible.

To avoid legal troubles and to protect your reputation as a businessman, make sure to use genuine and licensed software only. It would do you no good to use pirated programs even if they may be cheaper and easier to procure.

Good Teachers

Teaching is a talent, not a skill that is learned at school. Teachers can only be called as such if they get their points across to their audience, and if the students learn enough to acquire new skill. In a computer training center, the knowledge level of your students range from the ignorant to those with background but wish to learn more. Because of this, you need good teachers that have the skill to deal with different kinds of students.

You won’t need to look for a professional degree in a computer training center, although it can be a plus. Anyone can become a teacher in a computer training center, just as long as they have the necessary knowledge in what they will be teaching. When hiring a teacher, make sure to have him or her perform a teaching demo so you can judge the applicant’s actual capability to teach and help the students of your center.

Computer Training Center Business Registration

This is very important. You need to have the business registered into the agency responsible for businesses in your state. Depends on where you live, you might need to have yourself certified by a body to show that your business is qualified to teach the skill of using computers to the public.

<<A Corporate Training Business Guide    How to Start a Database Consultancy Business >>

710 Responses to "Starting Your Own Computer Training Center".

1. asuquo on 5/25/2009 9:19:17 AM
Please as I am running a cyber cafe, I want to start a computer training center in additional to it. I am also looking for a financial funding to expand this project or a partner to assist me. Thanks
2. chikukhembo on 10/25/2009 4:53:42 AM
hi Looking for somebody to join hands with in initiating "moving with technology" training centers in several districts across the malawi nation. IF You are interested plz cal me on +265 999 141535
3. shamelle martin on 10/28/2009 12:50:40 PM
Please give advise how to start my computer training centre. It is already reg.
4. poonam saini on 11/11/2009 1:04:47 AM
i want to start a computer training center. i have already registered. i want to financial support. i have three computer and one printer. so please tell me how to get me financial support.
5. chrysolite kay on 1/24/2010 10:32:23 AM
actually i want to start a computer training center at my home town tanjore so, i need some advise that how to register. plz help me with ur advice
6. Spokes Shange on 2/1/2010 12:29:17 PM
I am based in Kwazulu Natal town Pietermaritzburg in South Africa and i want to start a computer training center here.
7. rao on 2/5/2010 2:52:24 AM
hi where are you located Poonam you can contact me on angryoung@yahoo.com
8. Bimal Chandra Jha on 2/25/2010 3:59:59 AM
I am running computer training centre in Madhubani, Bihar, India. I want to expand this centre. Suggest how to improve the no. of students.
9. N.Nirmal on 2/28/2010 4:55:58 AM
I want to start a Computer training Center. Please tell me how to Register.
10. sajjan on 3/2/2010 7:26:50 AM
hello friends i want to start computer training center so where can i register my institute name plz suggest me 9741979967
11. thando madolo on 3/3/2010 4:08:48 AM
hi, i am an IT graduate currently unemployed so i want to start my own computer training center. Plz help me i want to know on how to register. Thanx
12. eliyaz on 3/21/2010 2:49:27 AM
Hi, i am a graduate. I wanna start a computer training center. This is my dream. Please help me how can i register my training center and how can i provide certificates to my students to the related course. i am staying in india, anantapur district it is located in Andhrapradesh.
13. Sandip Mitra on 3/28/2010 4:20:43 AM
Hi, i am pursuing bca. and want to start a computer school at barrackpore(kolkata, wb). plz help me how can i start the school and how can i provide certificate to the students.
14. Dipak Patel on 4/7/2010 5:35:44 AM
Hi, I want to start CISCO technology (CCNA, CCNP etc) coaching class in Vadodara, Gujarat, India, can you please help me out. What are basic requirements to start training classes (institute).
15. eliyaz on 4/10/2010 10:01:32 AM
I got all the information what you have explained above. But i am not getting information about how to register it. someone told me to go through the IRS website. It is very confusing me. I am not understanding which link i have click in that. Please provide details about registration step by step. My address is: eliyaz p, Gorantla-515231, anantapur (District), Andhra Pradesh, India.
16. Nancy on 4/12/2010 5:29:53 PM
I want to start a computer training center but i'm unemployed, where should i get fund to start this, its been my dream since i was twelve to become a businesswoman. I'm from Mthatha, Eastern cape, South Africa.
17. sampath on 4/13/2010 11:59:16 AM
Hi, my name is sampath and i have completed mca. i want to start a computer training center. so pls tell registration process.
18. nayan on 4/14/2010 2:57:41 PM
Hello. I have completed Diploma in computer science & engg and want to start a computer training center. so pls tell registration process.
19. dumisane Charles on 4/15/2010 8:38:18 AM
Hi It Dumisane Here. I would like to start a Computer Training Center but i have two problems one is Capital money to start the business and two register. I'm in KZN midlands Greytown. Pls note that i dont wanna make money but to uplift my rural community.
20. Kulwinder Singh on 4/18/2010 1:06:00 AM
Hi, I am Kulwinder Singh. I would like to start a Computer Training Center, but i have a problem about my qualification. I have done only 10th class from k.v chennai and then.
1. I have done 2 years of I.S.C in electronics ie (industrial school certificate) certified by Tamil nadu Govt.
2. Computer hardware (6 months course)
3. Diploma in Multimedia (1 year course)
I have Knowledge of many more software which i learned during by jobs. i want to know if i can open a training center and issue certificates to the students. regards, Kulwinder Singh
21. Sharon Cox on 4/20/2010 2:37:09 AM
Hi, i live in the East London in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. i would like to start my own computer training centre but dont know what to do about certification, how to give recognized certificates at the end of my students courses. How and where do i get registered.
22. anand on 4/20/2010 11:12:59 PM
hi, this is anand from hyderabad, andhrapradesh, india basically i am a television technician with 15 years experience to repair television, music system and lcd tv now i want to start a institute of computer hardware and chip level servicing of desktop and laptop as well as lcd tv and lcd monitor. please give me the right suggestion
23. CHUKWUNTA ISAAC ONYEKACHI on 5/1/2010 8:09:08 AM
i want to start up a computer training centre and a cyber cafe. i need guide line
24. DESHNEE on 5/4/2010 5:53:21 AM
Hi there! I would like to start a computer training centre. I need assistance as to where to register. Thanx.
25. Rohit Pandey on 5/4/2010 6:09:03 AM
I want to open computer institute in Lucknow, UP, India. How i can open, please give me response as soon as possible.
26. tiyiselani flocia amajuoyi on 5/6/2010 7:20:30 AM
i want to know what is required when you open Computer Training Center and i have already register my business. please i need to know so that i can go ahead with my plan to help my community. i am in Margate, Kwa-zulu Natal, South Africa
27. Rohit Pandey on 5/9/2010 3:18:37 AM
I want to start a Computer training Center in Lucknow, UP. I have done MCA. Please tell me how to Register.
28. ritu raj saxena on 5/9/2010 8:15:30 AM
i m running a computer center from last month now i need to register it to provide the certificate to students please give me the right suggestion that where I should register and process of registration. thanks center location : Pilibhit (U.P.)262 001
29. Melbashri on 5/15/2010 9:02:13 AM
Hi, I want to start a Training Institute. Please help me with the legal procedure involved. Thanks and Regards, Melbashri
30. Vipin on 5/17/2010 8:26:00 AM
I am on my way to start a computer institute in Kannur, Kerala. I have gone through your descriptions. But can you provide some more information about the registration. Waiting for your suggestions. Regards, Vipin
31. shweta on 5/19/2010 8:52:42 AM
i stay in thane and willing to start a computer institute in my city including some basic and advanced courses. please provide me some details about registration and capital requirement. eagerly waiting for ur suggestions...
32. Felix on 5/20/2010 5:21:31 AM
Hi, Am planning to start a computer training center, where i can teach Graphic skills to students. Am located in Bangalore (sub-urban), Karnataka, India. Please help me to build a good training institute, where i can share my knowledge with other. Thank you, Regards, Felix.
33. AYAN on 5/20/2010 6:41:08 AM
I want to make a training centre in future. Please tell me how I can register my training center . What is the procedure of registering a training center ? Please advise .
34. syed sajid on 5/21/2010 9:57:55 AM
can you help me. because i can't understand which one's is cheap & best for my computer (recognized or Reg) and what is the process to make it. hope you make can be help.. thank you............
35. arman rahman on 5/24/2010 6:26:19 AM
i want to make a project on computer training business . please tell me what to do ? tell me quickly.
36. Harish on 5/24/2010 7:17:43 AM
Hi, I want to start a Computer Training Centre. Can you guide me with the legal procedures involved in running computer centre. Thanks and Regards, Harish, Chennai, TamilNadu, India.
37. Chandrakant Khare on 5/24/2010 2:20:57 PM
Hi, i am running a computer account coaching. but i want to give certificate for my students those completed course. so what should i do. please tell me. thanks and regards. Chandrakant khare, Tikamgarh (m.p.)
38. kavitha on 5/25/2010 9:58:16 PM
I am running One Computer Training Institute for the past 7 years, I want any Project to provide free training to unemployed students & house wives, I need financial for that or any other fund.
39. Amit Chakraborty on 5/26/2010 12:21:29 AM
Hi, I am running a cafe on a rural area and i want to start a computer training center here at low price because many students are interested in computer but they cant afford it and those who can afford are going out. So, please help me out. Thanking you, Amit Chakraborty, Vill- Jemari, Po-Basudevpur Jemari Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal
40. Mahesh on 5/28/2010 3:07:34 AM
I am a B tech engineer who did CCNA and MCSE. I would like to start a hardware training institute at vellore - katpadi road at vellore near to chennai. Please tell me what all should i need to do to start the business. I am a native of kerala and did my b tech in kerala and MCSE and ccna too over there. I am been in vellore for a three months and i would like to start of the business. Please advise. Mahesh
41. Khalid Mohammed on 5/30/2010 12:57:45 AM
I have my own institute in Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, India. I want to start new institute anywhere in the world & union territories of India. I got 15 years experience. I can teach all the subjects. If anybody is ready to start a computer institute with me i will share with them. You can mail ur decision.
42. subham mukherjee on 6/1/2010 2:30:12 PM
I want to register my Computer Institute in West bengal, plz help me, I want wb registered, contact 9832299983
43. raj on 6/5/2010 5:26:56 AM
hi sir i want to register my computer education & training center in rajasthan. please tell me how to register? pls help me
44. anil on 6/6/2010 4:57:42 AM
i want register my computer centre in govt. for ccc certification pl tell the procedure
45. zuko on 6/7/2010 1:53:12 AM
hi there i'm interested in opening a computer training center together with internet cafe in mthatha, i registered business in all aspects at cipro, i would like to know if i have to register again for this specific business or i can use this business cert. i already has.
46. jeetender meghnani on 6/9/2010 6:25:56 AM
Hi, i am running a computer account coaching in rajasthan . but i want to give certificate for my students those completed course. so what should i do. please tell me. and my computer center also registered from district industrial center (registration office) thanks and regards
47. NIKHIL GARG on 6/11/2010 12:42:00 AM
Hi I have done B.Tech(I.T.) and certificate courses on CCNA, Network security and Ethical Hacking, SCJP. Now I want to start my own computer education center. I also want to give certificates to my students. Please guide me how and from where to start. Thanks and Regards NIKHIL GARG
48. Ramakrishna shetty on 6/12/2010 3:03:01 AM
i want to start computer training class and cyber centre in bailoor, karkala, udupi district in karnataka state. please guide me about registration, authority to grant license etc.
49. waseem ahmad on 6/12/2010 10:24:47 AM
our training centre in graphic designing & Print media industry. please help me. where register my centre?
50. jayee on 6/14/2010 2:19:19 AM
i want to start a computer training center at my home town sheoraphuly or the next station at shrirampore in west bengal, india so, i need some advise that how to register. plz help me with ur advice
51. SANAT MAHATA on 6/16/2010 5:43:32 AM
I want to start a Computer Institute and want to launch different types of courses like DCA, ADCA, Accounting, Multimedia, Hardware & Networking etc in Purulia District under West Bengal. Please help me how do I registered my institute with Govt. or Other Body.
52. shallumaggo on 6/20/2010 2:48:47 AM
hello i am shallu i want to start a computer institute and want to launch different types of courses like accounts, dca, adca, dit, dtp, cit, short term courses like. basic, abasic, c, c++, java, oracle, autocad, micromedia drictor, etc.
53. shallumaggo on 6/20/2010 2:50:32 AM
i want to start a computer center in ludhiana plz tell me how am i register my center
54. sodiq on 6/20/2010 10:59:46 PM
hi, i'm an I.T. Prof.(MCSE) i need a guide or requirement on how to run a computer training institute
55. Ranjit Karmi on 6/25/2010 7:28:13 AM
hi i want to open a computer institute in my local area which is not a big city. but it is District Headquarter. now it is grown up. i want to install a new course for below 10th standard or 10th standard, please suggest me by mail.
56. GOPU.S on 6/26/2010 4:13:56 AM
How to register my computer training institute near Chengalpet, Tamil nadu. Pls tell me who is the authority to give government approval for the same. Thanks.
57. Petrose Mokoena on 6/27/2010 1:35:42 PM
Hi i want to start a computer training center, in Bethlehem, Free State, can you please give me advice regarding the legal requirements for registering such a Business.
58. Dinesh on 6/28/2010 10:28:21 AM
How can i register my computer center -under govt. of india? my computer center in chennai?
59. vasanth on 6/29/2010 10:52:52 AM
I am running a computer education center in pasupathikoil, thanjor, tamilnadu, india. I want to start a computer training center in additional to it. I am also looking for a financial funding to expand this project please assist me. Thanks
60. Anil Kumar Singh on 6/29/2010 11:19:03 AM
I have a registered computer institute with permanent registration (1990) in Orissa by Dept Of Industries. But due to financial crisis I had to close it. I want to restart the same only to provide franchisee all over India. I am also planning to start online computer examination to provide job oriented certificates. It will be an excellent profitable business. I need a strong financial partner who can support me financially with 50% profit share. Please contact me at eplsofindia@yahoo.co.in / cell- +919492786760 to discuss the project.
61. amin_pattani on 7/1/2010 3:00:18 AM
Hi, I have my own computer firm, name is GITECH EDUCATION PVT. LTD. We are working in saurashtra and trying to expand our business in Gujarat. We have to provide franchisees in Ahmedabad center free of cost. All advertise expenses are given by us. I want to get permission of CCC course because I want to start CCC courses and want provide own certificates but dont know the procedure of permission. So, if anyone knows then please send me details at AMIN_PATTANI@YAHOO.CO.IN, For franchisee inquiry call us at 9898832395 or 9904971004 or visit us at www.gitecheducation.org Thanking you friends.
62. abhishek on 7/2/2010 2:53:44 AM
hi, i want to know the process to registration with gov. my computer center in saharanpur (U.P.) nd i want to give certificate of under gov. so guide me what should i do?
63. lebo on 7/2/2010 4:16:54 PM
I am looking into opening a computer training centre and I am looking for a partner who can either inject financial assistance into the project or a partner who is hardworking with the right vision to assist with this project. I am looking at areas like roodepoort, krugersdorp or randfontein because this is where the business can boom. Should you be interested, please can you send me an email to lebo.koloi@gmail.com
64. Success on 7/5/2010 3:01:35 AM
My Name is Eziuka Success, I want to start a Computer School Imo State, Nigeria. Am looking for a brand Name
65. AKAPO ADEKUNLE. on 7/6/2010 10:15:38 PM
I want to set up a computer training centre at Badagry, Lagos state, Nigeria. i will want to do a joint venture with an expert. in computer training.
66. gurdeep suhag on 7/9/2010 1:48:47 AM
I WANT TO REGISTER A COMPUTER CENTRE UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA HOW CAN I APPLY AND WHERE. I'M OPENING THIS SHORTLY AT DELHI NCR (BAHADURGARH)HARYANA. MY CONT NO. IS 09990763838
67. vishal on 7/9/2010 6:08:52 AM
i'm running computer center in a small town. i want to upgrade the total center and have the computer ISO certificate
68. karthiga on 7/12/2010 4:22:40 AM
hai, i am interested to start computer centre get approved under government of India, so kindly give some centres to get approved.
69. Lokendra Rai on 7/12/2010 12:17:08 PM
Hi my name is Lokendra Rai. I am all the way from Khandbari Municipality-3, manebhanjyang, Sankhuwa-Sabha, Nepal. I have a government registered computer institute in Nepal. But my problem is that I need a well experienced teacher with sufficient software collections for all types of programming courses plus other required materials. If anyone from anywhere else interests for partnership also, mail me season_loken@yahoo.com.
70. MOHAMMAD FIROZ on 7/12/2010 10:00:41 PM
I want to know how a computer centre can be registered under govt.of Orissa. Kindly suggest me.
71. P. Hari Prasad on 7/13/2010 8:12:00 AM
Sir, I am running a Computer Centre at Srikalahasti Town, Chittoor District by giving Basics, MS-Office, DTP, Tally etc., courses to the students. Now I would like to register my Institute to provide valuable certificates with recognition of government. Hence I request you to kindly suggest me to take necessary steps to do the above process. Thanking you Sir.
72. Vinod Kumar on 7/14/2010 6:43:52 AM
We are going to start a computer training center in Allahabd district (U.P.). Please tel me about rules and regulation of registration. thanks
73. N. Satyanarayana on 7/16/2010 12:34:12 AM
Sir, I am running a Computer Centre at VIJAYAWADA Town, Krishna District by giving Basics, DCA, DTP, PHOTOSHOP, CORELDRAW etc., How can i register my computer center -under govt. of india? Thanking you Sir.
74. Neil on 7/17/2010 2:17:14 PM
Hi my name is neil from south africa kzn durban. I will like to find out how do I register my computer training centre that I am operating from home thank you
75. Lalit Shukla on 7/18/2010 10:23:02 PM
Dear Sir, I would like to know the procedure and forms to be filed for registration of a Computer Institute. I also want to know the office address of the registration office in Uttar Pradesh, India Plz do the needful help. Thanking You, Yours faithfully, Lalit Shukla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
76. usha on 7/19/2010 2:17:15 AM
Dear sir, I am rajendran usha. I am Living in Sri Lanka. I would like to start a Computer Training Center, but i have a problem about my qualification. I have done only ordinary level in sri lanka then.
1. I have done 1 years of Diploma in master multimedia certified by csc computer education in Tamil nadu.
2. Computer hardware knowledge.
3. Computer Basic knowledge.
4. Web development knowledge.
5. Graphic Designing knowledge.
6. Computer Programming knowledge.
7. 2D & 3D Cartoon creative knowledge.
8. Doing 3D Interior Designing Projects.
I have Knowledge of many more software which i learned during by jobs. i want to know if i can open a Computer training center and issue certificates to the students. regards, rajendran usha. How can I get registered computer centre in Sri Lanka? (Pvt Ltd). & I want Pvt Company Rules & Regulations.
77. Chris Badin on 7/19/2010 3:09:09 AM
Wish to set up a computer training centre in Cape Town South Africa. I would like to find out how to register a computer training centre.
78. babbu on 7/20/2010 2:51:51 PM
i m living in chandigarh i have my own house of five rooms and i want to start my computer centre i have industrial training institute diploma of one year Basics, i can teach MS-Office, DTP, Tally etc., Now I would like to register my Institute to provide valuable certificates with recognition of government. Hence I request you to kindly suggest me to take necessary steps to do the above process. Thanking you Sir.
79. Meraj on 7/21/2010 4:52:55 AM
Hi, i'm located in andheri west mumbai and want to start a computer classes. please let me know the registering process, where to register and other requirements.
80. Gaurav Shah on 7/23/2010 7:33:34 AM
Hi. I am have around 5+ years of IT and ERP experience and I am planning to open an ERP training centre. What would be the required things for opening an ERP training centre?
81. sush on 7/25/2010 7:24:57 AM
i want to open an computer institute in khammam that is in andra pradesh india,can you help me on how to open one there and what are the courses that can be required there by those people?
82. Ramchandra Samal on 7/27/2010 3:49:43 AM
Hi, We are looking for Business Partner to conduct training for our software in various place in India. Our software is used in construction industry. Interested person please contact me samal@rgsrebar.com
83. Zaheer on 7/27/2010 3:42:15 PM
Hi i am graduate i wanna start computer education & training pls help me how can i register my training center, how can i provide certificate to my students. And i want to provide free training to unemployed students, house wives, i need financial for that or any fund.
84. Devi prasad pattanaik on 7/28/2010 2:37:50 PM
Hi, I have a computer training institute. i want to registered it to govt of india. How can i do this & what is the benefits of franchise to a leading institute. plz replay me soon.
85. Sudhakar koli on 7/30/2010 3:02:23 AM
I am computer System Administrator in Mumbai. I want open a computer training institute at my district (not big city) & i plan to teach only basic at the start up So where can i get the reg.to my office So Please tell me what to do ?
86. Dipankar Saha on 8/1/2010 7:35:22 AM
Sir, I am running a Computer Centre at Kanchrapara Town, near Kolkara. by giving Basics, MS-Office, DTP, Photoshop, Tally etc., courses to the students. Now I would like to register my Institute under Indian Government to provide valuable certificates with recognition of government and our certificate grant Employment exchange. Hence I request you to kindly suggest me to take necessary steps to do the above process.
87. SUNNY on 8/2/2010 6:06:28 AM
hello sir/mam, i am running a computer institute from last 2 year in Patiala (punjab)india. and our centre is Iso 9001-2008 certified and we want to expand our business so plz tell me about the rules and regulations for giving a franchise to any other centre. we want to give a franchisee of our center .
88. Ghana Shyam Rai on 8/4/2010 10:56:52 AM
I am computer System Administrator Nepal. I want open a computer training institute at my Place & i plan to teach only basic at the start up So where can i get the reg.to my office So Please tell me what to do ?
89. supu on 8/8/2010 5:22:25 AM
shimoga city state karnataka country India. our institution is under loss. As fees is high no one coming to institute. what to do? earlier who was here in this institute has done something like wrong commitment now we are suffering. what to do?
90. SITHAMALAI on 8/10/2010 3:45:17 AM
Hello, i am in Madurai (TamilNadu), i am running computer centre, now i would like to register my Institute under Indian Government to provide valuable certificates with recognition of government and our certificate grant Employment exchange. And also i want financial fund from government. Hence i request you to kindly suggest me to take necessary steps to the above process. Mob: 9894699461
91. mukesh kumar on 8/11/2010 12:24:34 AM
NAV BHARAT INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER EDUCATION one of the fastest growing IT education provider offer you to register you computer center with us. we will provide you global certificate to your student and recognition to you center.
92. Gabriel on 8/11/2010 3:14:53 PM
Hello, read your broad info. I am a US veteran, I want to open either a non-profit or for profit business (Computer Training Center) in L.A., CA. I have a BA. Liberal Arts (Strong concentration in fine arts).
1# what kind of license do i need?
2# Do I need anything else (Documentation)?
3# I was given a free place to start / about 5-600 square feet, (Its commercial). What can you advice me as a businessman?
4# can you give me a few tips getting government grants as a non-profit.
93. MD AJIJ on 8/12/2010 7:14:48 AM
My BUSINESS LOCATION NTPC MORE, FARAKKA, MURSHIDABAD (W.B.). I WANT TO FRANCHISE YOUR CENTER. My Mob - 09614780800/9733527460.
94. Farah on 8/15/2010 12:08:30 AM
Hi, i would like to set up a training centre in south africa, durban! please can u help with how to register business! also in need of finance! maybe even a business partner!
95. sanjeev on 8/16/2010 5:03:43 AM
we have a computer education center. we are running from more than 10 years. but we want to get recognition from government of india or may be government of state. we don't know the procedure. Is it expensive or is it very difficult to get the recognition. please provide detailed information.
96. Gurushant Upase on 8/17/2010 4:31:09 AM
I have Cyber cafe with 10 No. of PC and now I want to start the CCC Course in addition to this. My Cafe is located in Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra. Please tell me the procedure how I can start this course.
97. Bhupinder Singh on 8/17/2010 8:51:42 AM
Sir, I am running a Computer Centre at v.p.o Mubarikpur, Mohali District,Teh.Dera Bassi by giving Basics, MS-Office, DTP, Tally etc., courses to the students. Now I would like to register my Institute to provide valuable certificates with recognition of government. Hence I request you to kindly suggest me to take necessary steps to do the above process. Thanking you Sir.
98. Nandhini Kumari K on 8/19/2010 7:18:49 AM
Hi, I want to start a computer training center but do not know how to register it. Also as it is just the beginning I would like to start with Basics, Tally, MS-Office etc... I live in whitefield, Bangalore, India. Could you please help me?
99. pranita on 8/20/2010 2:03:11 AM
Hi Nandhini Kumari, Have you started your business or not, if not can you contact me to pranita0203@gmail.com regards, Pranita
100. muthuselvan on 8/22/2010 2:37:12 AM
i want to start and register computer training center. And i want to provide computer education to very poor student .
101. Shivani Katoch on 8/22/2010 11:39:49 PM
I am running my IELTS Coaching centre in Tanda -urmar in Hoshiarpur district. I Want to start a computer centre which should be affiliated to punjab govt or india govt with a budget of 25000. please suggest. ALSO suggest me how i can make my computer centre an iso9001-2008 certified institute.
102. Lalu Bashel on 8/24/2010 4:57:50 AM
I am running a computer institute in Kushma Parbat, Nepal( a small town in west Nepal) , I want to start a computer hardware and networking center in additional to it. I am also looking for a financial funding to expand this project or a partner to assist me. Thanks
103. Vinod on 8/26/2010 8:41:30 AM
I would like to start computer training institute in Chennai. How is the ROI in this business ? How much minimum capital would it require for a medium based computer institute in chennai ?
104. Pradeep Sharma on 8/28/2010 3:01:47 PM
Dear sir, I am Pradeep Sharma. I would like to start a Computer Training Center, like Computer hardware, Computer Basic, Web development Designing, Graphic Designing Computer, Basics, MS-Office, DTP, Photoshop, Tally, Programming, 2D & 3D Cartoon creative, i want to know if i can open a Computer training center and issue certificates to the students. regards, Pradeep Sharma. How can I get registered computer center? (Pvt Ltd). & I want Pvt Company Rules & Regulations.
105. sandeep on 8/29/2010 7:20:41 PM
I want to start computer training center in New Jersey . Please suggest.
106. thirunavukkarasu on 9/2/2010 3:48:41 AM
hi i am fresher to this computer coaching field! i don't know, where i need to registered my centre! kindly tell to me!!!
107. Nadee Jayawardana on 9/2/2010 5:04:04 AM
108. sushil soni on 9/2/2010 1:04:18 PM
I am running a computer center name "MAC-GROW COMPUTER ACADEMY" under aegis An NGO SDDSSCT i have trade mark & ISO on my institute, sir i want to know what more i can do for making my institute Upto the mark. i am running my institute at KURARA Dist. HAMIRPUR State UTTER PRADESH Contry INDIA (Bharat)
109. Amit Choudhary on 9/3/2010 8:12:17 AM
sir, I am Amit Choudhary. I would like to start a B.P.O. Training Center, where i can provide Computer software, B.P.O. training, N.T.T. & Study for civil services. i want to know how i can open a training center and issue certificates to the students. How can I get registered Training center?
110. Kumara Swamy on 9/7/2010 1:09:46 AM
Hello sir, I want to start a computer training institution in village area. How can I register my institution and what is the procedure for it ? please tell me also How can I issue valid certificates to the students to apply for Govt. jobs and to entry in Employment Exchange. Sir please tell I am Physically Challenged Person. City : Mulugu District : Warangal State : Andhra Pradesh Country : India Eagerly awaiting for ur reply. Thanking you sir.
111. jenefer ladera on 9/18/2010 1:59:07 AM
dear sir...i want to start a computer training center in my place(catigbian, bohol, philippines) but dont know about the procedures for the registration. i want to start this coming march,2011. please contact me jaansbest@yahoo.com also looking for a business partner.thanx.
112. Sunil kumar on 9/18/2010 6:25:54 AM
Sir I want to start computer accounting center in Alwar rajasthan Please tell me also how can I issue valid certificates to the student to apply to govt. job.
113. Bimal Lochan Behera on 9/19/2010 2:17:05 AM
Hi, i am a graduate. I want start a computer training center. Please help me how can i register my training center and how can i provide (valid certificate for Govt. Jobs) certificates to my students to the related course. i am staying in india, Jagatsinghpur district it is located in Orissa.
114. Padmalal Vasudevan on 9/25/2010 2:27:41 AM
I am presently working as a trainer for Linux for more than 4 years. I worked with organisations like HCL as a senior trainer. Should have a good IT background in real time environment I am now looking to start a computer organization where open source software is teaching. I have certification of RHCE, RHCSS and others. I want to place good infrastructure and equipment as compared to other institute. What is the legal procedures, and instructions and how can I be in touch with other IT organisations to place students better. I want to build the organization in Pune, Maharashtra. Can you help me in detailed. Regards, Vasudevan
115. Tumza on 9/27/2010 10:45:32 PM
Hi, I am PC Technician, and qualifiying to be Cisco Network or System Administrator. I need to be Consultant in CCNA and further Thanks.
116. msrl sharma on 9/30/2010 2:13:22 AM
I am running a computer centre registered under service tax and paid tax regularly to the government according to their norms. I want some suggestion that i want to recognized the computer center under government of orissa or india. pl. suggest in this regard and very urgent. my contact number is 098615 83937. hope quick response from experience people in this regard.
117. Nadim on 10/3/2010 4:27:37 PM
i want to start my own computer training center in Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
118. sunil kumar on 10/8/2010 1:35:55 AM
Hi i am network engineer i wanna start computer hardware & networking institute & training pls help me how can i register my training center, how can i provide certificate to my students.my institute is open in rohini delhi.
119. Syed Shoeb Hussaini on 10/21/2010 4:08:39 AM
This is Reply to Post 43 Above by Kavita, I would like to know which city in India you are located right now and what are the courses you have/are offering to the students and in which area you are looking forward to provide students and housewives project work, please do let me know. Shoeb, hsshoeb30dec@yahoo.com
120. Bongani tshetu on 10/26/2010 3:39:24 PM
Khayelitsha, Cape Town South Africa, I'm currently running an internet Cafe business in an area were most people are not computer literate but they show an interest in study so tell me where should i go to get accreditation and registration. Thanks
121. Appa Saheb Pandit on 10/27/2010 12:30:44 AM
I want to start my own hardware and networking, ccna, microsoft, and linux instructed. what are the permission and license required for that and what are the registration fees for that sir if u will send tell me or send me the information i will be very thank full you. Appa Saheb
122. warrick on 11/1/2010 4:49:16 AM
I would like to give basic computer classes in the Nothern Cape South Africa. Can you please assist me in the registering and licence process.
123. Thami Msweli on 11/13/2010 3:19:06 PM
Hi I'm Thami Msweli from Durban in South Africa. I want to know where can I register a computer training centre and what is required. please respond to thami.msweli@gmail.com
124. salu on 11/19/2010 3:35:21 AM
how can i start a computer centre what is the government rule? how register? where to register?
125. mukesh singh on 12/2/2010 2:04:57 AM
AMP SOLUTION LTD. India's first ISO Certified company in franchisee Management for Computer Hardware Training Education. We are the National Coordinator of Manav Bharti University and National Distributors of Vioo Laptops. We have more than 100 Education Centers. We need dedicated business partners for different locations. Interested Candidates can contact us at our e-mail:- amp.operations.marketing@gmail.com Feel free to call us on our no:- 8872339948, 9915969992
126. Sandeep on 12/10/2010 3:04:35 AM
I am Sandeep from delhi, i want to open a animation institute. Please tell me how to ISO Certified and any other govt. registered my institute in delhi-110093, in harsh vihar. We offered all multimedia courses with 2D and 3D animation and web designing. send me the information about it fast. please tell me by email:-(itsme.sandip@gmail.com)
127. Venkateshwaran. S on 12/10/2010 9:39:45 PM
I am planning to open a Computer Training Center in my locality - Chennai. I wanna know the procedures involved in registering it. I am also looking for starting up training for kids on various computer software available. If i need to give certificates on my own, then what are all the procedures i need to take care. Whom should i contact in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Please help me. My email id is venkat2799@gmail.com and my contact number is 9884869650. it would be great if i get a response asap.
128. bcca on 12/12/2010 1:37:28 AM
I would like to start a computer Institute. I'm in Sri Lanka. Please let me know how to register a Institute and Other relevant details.I am running a computer center name "bcca COMPUTER ACADEMY sri lanka . at colombo If i need to give certificates on my own, then what are all the procedures i need to take care.what are the permission and license required for that and what are the registration fees for that sir if u will send tell me or send me the information i will be very thank full you.pls help me
129. CHANDU on 12/12/2010 6:57:28 AM
I am a Computer expert from IIT and want to open a training institute in my village. Wanted to know the process of registration. BIHAR, KATIHAR
130. paul nixon on 12/16/2010 8:13:43 AM
i am paul from madurai india , we are running a computer center in the name of J-TECH since 1993,We are the authorized online prometric testing center , we are the consultant for computer education training business ,we are conducting courses like ccna ,microsoft certification in dotnet ,windows2008 server , sun certified java professional and plc programming. We need dedicated business partners for different locations. Interested Candidates can contact us at our e-mail:- md@j-tech.in Feel free to call us on our no:- 9842110409
131. megha s. ingale on 12/18/2010 3:52:50 AM
i m a computer teaching faculty i want to open my own computer authorized center in dombivli. wanted to know the process of license and registration to center......
132. ramesh on 12/31/2010 7:02:35 AM
Dear sir, I am Ramesh. from Maharashtra,India.i have 5+ years working exp.in multimedia.i want start animation institute.please tell me how to ISO certified and any other govt.registered.my institute in sangli,Pin-415311.we offered all multimedia courses with 2d,3d animation,vfx,video editing,& film restoration,web designing.send me the information about it fast. thank you sir.
133. arunkumar on 1/4/2011 3:03:33 AM
Hi, I would like to start software institute in chennai(TN),India. How to register? where to register? what are the roles and regulation I need to follow? I'm graduate and completed GNIIT course and having experience also in business.
134. Mahima Shrivastava on 1/12/2011 2:30:06 AM
Kindly give information as to how and where can I register my Computer institute. My institute is located in navi Mumbai. tel: 9869235093
135. Ramon Rodgers on 1/12/2011 1:22:27 PM
The location for this business will be in the North West Ohio area (Specifically Toledo Ohio). I am interested in both non-profit and profit start-up information.
136. manoj kumar on 1/16/2011 7:48:48 AM
hello sir, I am manoj from allahabad. My educational qualification is BCA , MCA. I will be start computer center in village so if you give me information about any financial help for starting computer center.
137. Lundi on 1/21/2011 10:38:54 PM
hi its Lundi here. Am in South Africa, Eastern Cape in the small town of Dutywa. Am busy structuring a Computer training centre that will operate in three town around us here. If u can email me back then i can explain further its difference from the rest. Its something that was never done in my part of the country unless i never get to know about it. I have a business plan explaining all its function and revenue not only in rands also in skills development.
138. suman on 1/24/2011 10:30:03 AM
hi, i exclusively want to learn the chip level repairing of laptop, i am already in mobile repairing business and want to have the knowledge of laptop repairing. pls guide me.
139. nkiriwajjo on 2/1/2011 11:48:07 AM
please give me advise on how my computer training center can succeed.It's located in Wakiso Uganda though not sounding since I'm still a student doing computer science at the University
140. Kamrul Hasan on 2/8/2011 8:07:05 AM
I am from Bangladesh, living in a crowded town named Comilla beside the Capital city Dhaka. I am a Computer Engineer and have 5 years job experience as a Lecturer, Trainer, System Engineer and Web Developer. I am planning to start a Computer Training Center cum Diploma School. I understand marketing and business strategy, also have ability to provide better than others. What I need is a financial support.
141. Akanksha Pandey on 2/17/2011 2:46:18 AM
I am located in Bangalore.Me and my friends have done networking courses such as CCNA,CCNP,CCSP etc. and we have B.Tech degrees.We want to open a computer training institute.Please suggest how should I make a registration and some tips regarding this project.
142. mukesh kumar on 2/17/2011 5:58:37 PM
hello, i am 6th semester nits btech guy. I wanna work independently so I am determined to start a training institute for programming and software development. As of now I know more than 12 programming and scripting. and also created more than 20 small softwares. I also work on 3d network Strategy game project in C#,C++ and Directx. I just wanna start an institute that does not teach only syntax but gives a real life software experience. Problem is money,where actually i stop thinking. plz tell me if their is any financial support possible.
143. Hema on 3/1/2011 3:33:40 AM
hi i am going to do business in chennai. if anyone interested plz join with me. i finished BE
144. Mahendra on 3/6/2011 3:28:23 AM
If anyone Interest to open Computer class on Gujarat, Govt. Recognized Program. Please Contact me : mahendra.ptl7@gmail.com

Mahendra
mahendra.ptl7@gmail.com

145. naushad on 3/8/2011 5:19:23 AM
i have a computer training centre, i want to know how to get the govt approval for issuing the certificate, for various cources. My centre is in Trivandrum, Kerala
146. Jaya on 3/8/2011 7:14:47 AM
I want to start a beauty parlour at my own apartment in chennai. i want to take beautician class and i want to provide certificate to candidates. Where should i register? Please provide details.
147. Jaya on 3/8/2011 7:23:40 AM
I live in my own apartment in chennai, tamil nadu in India. i want to start a beautician coaching centre at my home. how to start this business? pls provide details. Main thing which i want to know is how to get the govt approval for issuing the certificate, for beautician course.Can i place a Name board at my residence.
148. Shiva on 3/14/2011 8:19:03 AM
Dear Mr. Santos, what kind of education business you have. pre school. computer training institute or vocational training institute?
149. Anan on 3/15/2011 1:38:21 PM
I'm planning to start an Animation Academy in Trivandrum, Kerala, India, which provides overseas Diploma's from reputed universities. Can I start a company on proprietorship. My friend is suggesting me to start the company as a division in his Incorporated company. But I'm afraid how I will manage the accounts and all. I'm also planning to start franchisees all over the state of kerala. Please advice. Thanks, Anan
150. Mohankumar on 3/23/2011 1:23:44 PM
Hi, Hema i am based in chennai..doing already computer service business... running hardware and networking training center. kindly give me your contact number...looking for partner for business proposal. Rgds, Mohankumar, 98417 42619
151. Mohammed Musa Wulgo on 3/25/2011 11:45:44 AM
Hi, i wanted to start a computer training school for secondary school students, how can i obtain a financial assistant/partnership/sponsor to begin. i am situated at Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria. for more info: Tel:+2347033155223
152. sailesh on 3/28/2011 9:08:52 AM
hello, sir, I'm final semester b.tech computer from gujarat, after b.tech i want to start my own business in computer s/w, say s/w company in kutch-gujarat, h/w, networking, s/w trainee center such NIIT, what should I do for that! what is procedure? please give me proper guidance related to sw business.
153. Palash Sonowal on 3/29/2011 6:32:41 AM
Hi, I am running a cafe on a urban area and i want to start a computer training center here because many students are interested in computer. But I do not know how to register it. I would like to start with Basics, DTP, Tally, MS-Office, Programming with C, C++, HTML, Web Designing, etc. I live in Jorhat, Assam, India. Could you please help me? Contact 09435357126
154. Ibrahim on 4/1/2011 8:12:52 AM
hi, I am a Post graduate with Diploma in computers & I have done various courses in computers want to start my own computer institute where i could teach computers how to register and provide certificates to my students. Please guide me.
155. milind gavali on 4/17/2011 1:15:19 AM
Hi,i will started a computer institute in ratnagiri dist.i want to know how to get the govt. approval for issuing the certificate.i have completed computer hardware & networking, CCNA, Red Hat, c, c++, Foxpro, MSC-IT. I think started with this subjects in my institute. so, please convince me.
156. anver mp on 4/17/2011 11:01:50 PM
I am planning to open a ITC in my locality - keral. I wanna know the procedures involved in registering it. I am also looking for starting up training for students on various engineering available. If i need to give certificates on my own, then what are all the procedures i need to take care. Whom should i contact in palakkad mannarkkad, kerala. Please help me. My email id is anver.ssi@gmail.com.com and my contact number is 09495396556. it would be great if i get a response asap.
157. Sujit Singh on 4/22/2011 3:53:29 AM
Hello Sir, My firm is registered under Service Tax, India. So is it legal to provide computer training/education under this registration. Because the training, Consultancy, Maintenance, IT services are coming under service tax. Please suggest me what to do. I want to provide professional courses and job trainings so that the trainee can earn at-least 8-10k per month. I want to make simple graduates to a hardcore professional. I am waiting for your kind reply. Thanking you
158. George Daka on 4/23/2011 7:23:59 AM
Am running a computer business centre in Senanga township of the Western province of Zambia in Africa. I would love to have ideas on how i can access funding (materially or cash) from around the world. my phone Number is +260979351902. Regards to all.
159. INTERSOFT on 4/26/2011 6:22:25 AM
we are in laptop repair chip level training many students come from different country we have problem to provide visa to foreign students we have apply for SSI govt approved. now we are starting online chip level training of laptop computer mobile and data recovery and starting giving franchise to different state we have currently centre at surat chennai hyderabad to give further detail to give franchise give me detail akhan 919824144698 surat guj india
160. Subhojit Dam on 4/27/2011 6:59:46 AM
Hi, I want to start my computer education center business at Darjeeling. Now I want to know for registration under govt. of India what are the required criteria and process.
161. jojo obejero on 4/29/2011 4:36:20 AM
hi I want to start my computer center business at cagaya de oro city philippines i want to know for registration under govt., of philippines what are the requirements, criteria and process.
162. pankaj on 4/30/2011 10:18:14 AM
Hi! i pankaj. i want to know that how i can open a authorized autocad institute, i am a teacher experience only 6 months in teaching autocad. my qualification is diploma in mechanical. and the institute should be registered by the gov. of india.
163. sinah k on 5/1/2011 1:48:38 AM
I would like to start a computer school in my village many people are interested because it is better attending here in a village than using transport money to town so I don't have computers I need atleast 10 and pls help me how can i get accreditation and registration anyone who can help me pls
164. Ashish on 5/2/2011 3:14:00 AM
Sir I am MCA hider with CCNA certify. I want to open my own computer center in MUMBAI I am already join with the NGO(Trust). Can i open my computer canter without any License of computer related. or it's a compulsory to take the License. not give any use of NGO. I want to start only 6 month certify Course. thanks And regard, Ashish kumar 9808029099
165. mohan on 5/16/2011 6:32:39 AM
want to start a institute of electronics . i want to take cellphone class hardware class and i want to provide certificate to candidates. Where should i register? Please provide details.
166. YASH on 5/20/2011 4:04:19 AM
IF ANYONE INTERESTED TO BUY A RUNNING COMPUTER CLASS GOV.RECOGNIZED (GKS & SCOPE).PLEASE CONTACT ME :yashsofttech17@gmail.com
167. hiesh rana on 5/21/2011 4:41:22 AM
i want to establish a computer education institute in my hometown. please tell me how can i get accreditation and registration.
168. Mohammed on 5/21/2011 5:52:07 AM
hi this Mohammed Shaffi i am running a computer Training center i can help you to start a computer training center immediately and can provide a certificate. It's approved By Govet. of India so Please call me my Cell no 9841257076/9094725171
169. govind on 5/21/2011 8:53:24 AM
sir i open a institute, which provide summer training on php,.net and java.sir i have no registered.it is compulsory to registered to provide summer certificate.
170. rajinder singh on 5/25/2011 5:19:00 AM
i want to open a institute, where i will provide summer training on php,.net and java.i want to give certificate like iso and registered firm. Please provide me right direction. thanks, Rajinder
171. Swapan Ghosh on 5/26/2011 8:42:02 AM
I want to open a computer training center at Howrah which is my home town. Please tell me how can I register my center so that I can provide certificate which is approved by Govt.Of India.
172. sandeep khajuria on 5/27/2011 2:51:00 AM
i am Sandeep from jammu , i want to open a computer institute. Please tell me how to ISO Certified and any other govt. registered my institute in jammu , in main city. We offered Basic ,c,c++ java, tally & busy photoshop & page maker , internet courses. send me the information about it fast. please tell me by email:-i want to know if i can open a training center and issue certificates to the students .
173. sanjiv kumar on 5/28/2011 3:49:36 AM
I want to open a new computer hardware & networking training centre in Patna (BIHAR), what are the process to register the same so that I can issue certificate to students. please give me the full details. Sanjiv Kumar, Kankarbagh, Patna.
174. SONU CHAUHAN on 5/28/2011 9:09:07 AM
i am running my computer training centre for last 3 year i am registered also but now i want to take iso no for it but do't know what is the producer plez anyone help me about iso.......???????????
175. gagandeep singh on 5/29/2011 12:16:20 PM
actually i want to run my computer training institute, where i can teach all job oriented courses like .net ,java ccna etc........but i wanna recognition from govt. how is it possible ....im from punjab .
176. GULKHAN. on 5/30/2011 5:38:29 AM
I want to open many FREE COMPUTER TRAINING CENTER for poor students in so many area of ASSAM. what are the process to register by the govt. of INDIA not to the any pvt.institution so please send me the address & cont.no and also terms & conditions of GOVT.OF INDIA.thanks you.MY cont. no.08011582345.
177. Jaykishan Burnwal on 5/31/2011 2:48:27 AM
I am graduate also done computer course.i have 14 month experience in call center.Now i want to open a call center institute. Please suggest me procedure of registration under govt. my contact no is 09614187069. email:-burnwal007@gmail.com
178. Darlington on 6/8/2011 8:53:01 AM
I am a graduate of Computer science and have been involved in ICT training,now I want to open an ICT training centre to cater for school leavers as well as professionals. I am CCNA certified, A+ and N+. The training centre is aimed at helping the poor and unemployed youths. The major aims of the project is to offer training and facilitate employment for the trained youths. The centre will be involved in offering the following courses:
1. Microsoft Office suit (End user computing)
2. A+
3. N+
4. CCNA
179. jayavel on 6/21/2011 5:03:18 AM
Dear sir, I am B.tech graduate.I was working as a business development officer in one software training center, after that i was running one training center along with my friends,due to some money problem i couldn't continue over there. After i have joined one software company, past 3 years i working as a software developer, but my dream is to start a training center in my hometown. Its in tamilnadu, Tanjure dist. i couldnt spend the money which i earned from the software company. but some what i can invest. i need to know how to take loan from the bank, and how to run that business in a success way. what are all the things i need to keep it in my mind,how to spend,how to improve.
180. shadin on 6/22/2011 3:28:25 AM
I am a postgraduate willing to start a computer training center, I have the place but don't know the procedure to register the business can you please help me in this. I am from Chennai.
181. Kaushik Koley on 6/23/2011 3:25:20 PM
I'm doing 3d animation for a company but I'm also trying to introduce a good computer institute with excellent faculties for our village peoples. Please, tell me the procedure of registration for computer institute and the duration of this process.
182. Ashish Singh on 7/2/2011 5:13:24 AM
hi, i live in delhi, i am a media professional. i am skilled in camera and video editing. i want to start a institute where i can teach camera, video editing and multimedia courses. I want to know how to register an media institute? thanks
183. Blessing on 7/4/2011 10:25:08 AM
Hi Lundi, Can you please contact me and we can talk about training. My email address is: compusolit@gmail.com
184. Bikramjit Naskar on 7/25/2011 9:12:19 AM
Me Bikramjit Naskar, I have 5 Computer in my home. i am giving training to some student, who are coming to Learn Computer. Now i want to give them Certificate. So i want to Register my Computer Institute under West Bengal Govt. I need Govt Authorization. Kindly help me to all the process to Register my Institute under West Bengal Govt.
185. noorul on 7/27/2011 11:27:17 AM
Greetings hema, Please contact me with your qualification. I am running training cum project center in chennai. It is going good.Ct:9940109858
186. Manoj on 8/2/2011 2:19:01 AM
Hi, currently i am running a computer education center in Chittorgarh (Rajashtan) and having a franchise also. Now i want to start my own computer education center and to give franchises to others. Please let me know that from where i get the government permission for course and certificates. So that the course and certificates became valid in private and government job ? URGENT....Please
187. bandhan on 8/7/2011 2:51:40 PM
I want to open a computer training institute in assam.Can you guys pls tell me how to get it registered and how can I issue certificate to my students?
188. Giri Raj Gautam on 8/12/2011 1:22:12 AM
sir, i am running my computer business since 2007. i issue certificate to students base on the registration number of Nepal government. i want to join this institution to other NGO's & INGO's for that the students can get more chance to job. my institution is located at surrounded the village area. please help for the join this institution to other links. . Regards
189. Jagdish borkar on 8/15/2011 12:08:04 AM
I am interested in opening a computer training center. (This is what my experience is and I would like to share it over here) I think, If you are partnership you should have partnership agreement registered. IF you are a company than company registration is required. IF you are an individual no such registration would be required(In India) . If you are employing trainers than labour law registrations is must (pf,etc). But for less no of trainers only municipal registration might do. You are a coaching center, not an university, school or college. So I think a affiliation or registration of education dept of state may not be required. Still inquiries must be done in that regard. Again inquiries in IT dept state and govt of India might have to be done for any registration requirements. If you are an individual or business, service tax registration would be required required if certain amount is exceeded per year. Again professional tax registration is must. You can employ any graduates (better). Like bsc, bcom, ba etc. or engineers or architects any good qualification will do. See lot of things in computers are from areas of science, commerce and arts as well. For hardware science graduates will be better - though not necessary. For small networking any good experienced trainer will do, but enterprise and corporate level networking might require a good experienced trainer like cisco certified or microsoft certified etc. For teaching basics such as operating the computer, etc. any good trainer will do. That brings us to programming and internet. This area also can be divided into basics and advanced. The most delicate part of the training is security related issues. Computer security has become a must now a days and how to program in order to make your code secured is very important. So make it clear at the outset what you will be teaching - basic or middle level or advanced. Make it clear that the student will get the coaching only and on completion of the coaching he will have to appear for certified exams such as cisco etc. This will make it clear that the certificate provided by the coaching center is not that valid as the certificate provided by microsoft, adobe etc. So it is only a stepping stone to get higher qualifications. (These are my views -- please make your own further inquiries and confirm what is the actual position in your state or your country from your local authorities or govt. only than take the next step ) Thanks very much
190. ajay kumar on 8/22/2011 10:19:25 AM
Hi, I'm running a coaching center. I AM WORKING as NETWORKING Faculty in "ZAD INSTITUTE OF IT 7 MGMT." KNOW I WANT TO OPEN MY OWN COMPUTER HARDWARE INSTITUTE. KNOW HOW TO I GET HARYANA GOV. REG.?
191. Rakesh on 8/27/2011 3:10:07 AM
Hi, I am from Bhagalpur, Bihar. I am running a institute for BCA/BBA/MCA/MBA from distance learning. I want to introduce my own certificate and diploma courses in computer. What should I do for that? I am also making a pvt. ltd. company. But after doing so, should I be able to introduce my own courses? Please guide me.
192. sambit panigrahi on 8/28/2011 8:05:48 AM
Hi, m frm odisha currently i am running a computer education center in sambalpur(odisha) and having a franchise also. Now i want to start my own computer education center,Please let me know that from where i get the government permission for course & certificate.. Can you please contact me..my e-main is sambit.panigrahi@rediffmail.com ph:-9439213549
193. rahul on 9/2/2011 1:16:47 AM
i want to open my own animation institute anywhere in maharashtra so i need franchise of good animation institute am ready to invest 5 to 8 lacs............
194. chunil choudhury on 9/6/2011 1:31:16 PM
sir, now i am eager to start a computer institute along with an ISO mark what is the procedure to have the ISO . now I am living at Barpeta town and I want to start the business here it self.
195. Avantika Saini on 9/9/2011 2:41:21 AM
Dear Sir, My Name is Avantika I have an Ngo. Through NGO I am Running A Computer Training Program and other creative programs last 9 years. I want to Fund for running a Computer Programmed. I have 5 Computer in my NGO. i am giving training student, who are coming to Learn Computer. My Ngo Is registered is under UP. Government 21/1860 In Lucknow. Kindly help me to all the process to Grant by UP Government .. and other so
196. Karthik on 9/10/2011 11:33:17 PM
Hi, I am planning to open a Computer coaching Center in my locality - Chennai and i also completed multimedia 1 1/2 year course. I need the procedures on this. I am also looking for starting up training for kids and students on various computer software available. Please help me. My email id is rekarthik@gmail.com. It would be great if i get a response from yourside. Thanks
197. Dan on 9/11/2011 6:38:25 AM
@Lundi, what is ur training going to be like? I think am interested in ur unique idea. Share it with me and let me help. Mail me @ logicwisetech@yahoo.com
198. Lank Simmons on 9/12/2011 2:20:39 PM
i will like to set-up a computer school in a satellite town in the Capital city of Nigeria, the place is still developing with less commercial activities, but mainly residential settlement, i need a suggestion on the patronage of the business. thanks.
199. Pradeep on 9/13/2011 3:58:37 AM
I want to open a IT institute In Lucknow with my three partners , so suggest that lucknow is good place for that or not ,and how we will get capital for that
200. eswaran on 9/13/2011 6:55:15 AM
please forward an ideas and procedures how start an computer education center on my own
Name:
Email:
Comment:
4 + 6 =

Small Business Articles