How to Open a Liquor Store

Some of the fundamental requirements when it comes to opening a liquor store include: completing all paperwork, choosing what kind of store you want to set up (franchise, self-owned, or part of another store,) acquire a list of licensed liquor suppliers, and setting up security measures for your shop.

Liquor stores aren’t as easy to start like most other businesses.

liquor store

Surprisingly, before you can even sell one bottle of liquor on your premises, you have to deal with cases upon cases of paperwork. Yes, paperwork – meaning you have to do lots of legwork on your own. If it is feasible, you need to retain the services of a lawyer to help you work out some fundamental issues of this business like contracts and zoning issues.

Like all things legal, you need to inquire about the all federal laws, state laws, city laws and county restrictions, not to mention zoning laws in your vicinity. A good lawyer can save you a lot of time and effort when deciphering these laws, and he can point you in the right direction should zoning issues about your liquor store become problematic. You need to find out also when you can actually sell liquor to your patrons. Different states, cities and counties have different restrictions as to the time any liquor store in their jurisdiction can sell their products. Non-compliance to the laws is considered a criminal offense.

If hiring a lawyer is not an option as of yet, then at the very least, you have to research all about liquor restrictions via the Internet before actually investing time and money into the venture. However, it should be stressed that hiring the service of a competent lawyer is really necessary when you are opening your own liquor store. If all systems seem to be working in your favor, you then must acquire your licenses and permits for your business – and these should be prominently displayed in your store at all times.

Your second option is choosing what kind of liquor store you actually want to set up. Establishing your own store under a name you have chosen for yourself is one option. Buying a franchise for an earlier established liquor store is another option. Setting up a part of a shop (say a small grocery store) with a few supplies of liquor is another option. Choosing from one of these three options is involves many things like budget, space and location, to name a few. One of the perks of buying a franchise is that the franchising office actually gives you a list of their liquor suppliers.

If however, you should decide to “wing it,” your next viable step is to get a list of suppliers for your liquor. This course of action also ends up with a pile of paperwork, and it would benefit you greatly to know all about alcohol beverage laws for retailers and licensee responsibilities. You cannot under any circumstance just buy liquor anywhere because there will periodic checks made by Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Agency. You also need to keep receipts from your sales and other invoices should the agents or police ask for them during these checks. Non-compliance to the Agency and its representatives can be considered as a misdemeanor.

You also have to consider the safety of your store personnel and the security of your liquor store. Liquor stores are, without a doubt, one of the most targeted stores for crime – you need to consider with utmost care on how you are to protect your investment. Installing high-tech gadgetry and posting security personnel in and around your store are options you may want to enforce, but vigilance is always the key to thwarting those who are most likely to attempt a hold-up or outright thievery.

• 1. OSCAR C. said on 4/20/2008
    WOW THIS WAS REALLY IMFORMATIONAL THANKS
  • 2. FRANK C. said on 5/9/2008
    Since the mid 80's liquor stores are near the bottom of the list for robberies. 70% of sales are debit/credit cards. Theft is another issue!
  • 3. sheniqua. g said on 10/13/2008
    i think this was very helpful but i was wondering if the laws in new york different from other places
  • 4. miguel said on 10/15/2008
    how do laws differ by states and how is that information available?
  • 5. Ricky said on 11/4/2008
    Helpful article, but can you please suggest list of good lawyers who can advise us in best way! in Australia.
  • 6. Elard said on 11/11/2008
    Could you please suggest list of good Lawyers in NYC? or someone has more info regarding open a liquor store in NYC? Thank you!
  • 7. LIQUOR STORE OPENING said on 12/14/2008
    WANNA KNOW THE PROCEDURE AND THE VARIOUS LICENSES THAT NEEDS TO BE OBTAINED.
  • 8. lamar b said on 12/23/2008
    This is great information for someone who is looking for the basics to get started. thanks
  • 9. MJ said on 1/15/2009 10:05:48 PM
    RUNNING A LIQUOR STORE IS HARD WORK....REMBER,THE MORE YOU BUY THE CHEAPER YOUR PRICES WILL BE.
  • 10. Damian A D said on 1/22/2009 4:45:25 PM
    This was definitely on head of my personal thoughts on opening a liquor store I've all ready started the process.
  • 11. Guest said on 1/23/2009 7:30:32 PM
    I am interested in starting a liquor store including wine from scratch, I found a location in a shopping center with a supermarket anchor, the market sells beer & wine. I have a source to buy a license, but after that I don't know whats up.
  • 12. horten said on 1/26/2009 5:01:03 PM
    I would like to have a liquor store in the area of fort Lauderdale or Pompano Beach and will be happy to buy it or start it.
  • 13. Cristina beginner adviser said on 1/30/2009 7:34:09 AM
    Q: Are the laws regarding opening a liquor store in New York different from that of other places?
    - One thing is for sure: you would need a license to operate a liquor store. Regarding actual selling, yes. For example, sale of beer in grocery stores is allowed, whereas wine and distilled spirits are not. In some states, these are all allowed for sale in grocery stores. Find the State specific norms before putting everything in a business plan.

Q: Where can I obtain laws regarding operating a liquor business?
    - Since the sale of alcoholic beverages is a heavily regulated activity throughout the country, states have agencies that regulate how businesses conduct their trade. In New York, there is the State Liquor Authority.

Towing Business Adviser

• 14. Max Jonerli said on 2/2/2009 6:54:28 PM
    Before you open, make sure you have a good computerized cash register (pos system). A good one is about $3000 but you'll make it up in time with less inventory shrinkage, better employee management.
  • 15. audley powell said on 2/22/2009 10:16:58 AM
    my wife and i are considering into opening a liquor store and would like to know how we can go ahead by doing so.and what are the license do we need to obtain or manage this store.please contact me by email or call me on 07944996574 to let me know more. thank you
  • 16. roland kao said on 2/24/2009 8:24:52 AM
    Could you hep me with information and process, to open a liquor store? Thanks.
  • 17. Bertrand Antoine said on 3/2/2009 1:24:50 PM
    I need help with the process after acquiring liquor license in the state of Mississippi.
  • 18. Guest said on 4/5/2009 6:39:58 PM
    I am doing research on how to start a liquor store could you kindly assist me with my research. Kind Regards
  • 19. Renee said on 4/9/2009 8:24:00 PM
    My friend & I are looking at opening an Liquor store in a location that previously burned & the owner has chosen not to re-open. The location is FABULOUS & everything was re-built in the strip.
  • 20. Abhishek said on 4/13/2009 10:15:34 AM
    anyone want a partner in NY, NJ, WASHINGTON DC NEIGHBORHOOD? email: bachelor_g_u_y@yahoo.com
  • 21. JUDY said on 4/18/2009 4:35:03 PM
    IF SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT ANY LIQUOR STORE FOR SALE, JUST CALL ME 3475569560.EMAIL:WWW.JDYSHAO@YAHOO.COM
  • 22. mookie wilson said on 5/9/2009 7:10:34 PM
    make sure you get a good point of sale system. these guys are pretty good, www.internationalpointofsale.com
  • 23. deepak patel said on 5/10/2009 12:43:25 PM
    call me on 255-784-227755, my name is deepak patel. Any good established franchised liquor store in new york for sale, i am willing to buy, on condition of showing three years audited accounts. thanking you in advance
  • 24. Boozei said on 5/13/2009 11:33:28 AM
    This is a great article to start with. I was wondering if you could post up some links to those relevant bodies to get all legworks done. Thanks!
  • 25. Gary James said on 5/27/2009 7:18:05 AM
    I need a list of suppliers for spirits, wine and beer in the Jacksonville, FL area. Any help is appreciated.
  • 26. Patrick dorisca said on 6/5/2009 6:38:49 PM
    I see that every one is asking for help which is the best thing to do i would like it if you all can help me with the most information as possible as far as the right lawyers, franchises who want to expand and laws in new york about alcohol sale.
  • 27. david said on 6/16/2009 7:26:03 PM
    I was trying to open a shop out here in the bronx. I have $20,000 to play with. Does anyone know if that's enough? 646.691.0678 dave
  • 28. kyle said on 6/17/2009 10:35:56 PM
    where is the best location for me to open a liquor store and how much the total will cost for opening it include the equipment.
  • 29. David Heyward said on 7/1/2009 12:41:47 PM
    Hi, i would like to know whats a reasonable cost to start up and what about Liquor license. whats the cost on that. Thanks Dave
  • 30. Peter said on 7/10/2009 8:41:37 AM
    Hi, I would like to know about terms for having lease for opening liquor store in New York. Can you please help me? Thanks
  • 31. Michael G said on 7/14/2009 3:32:24 PM
    I've located an existing liquor/Grocery store in Colorado for sale. I'd like to get some idea of a ratio of Liquor - Wine - Beer. Can you direct me to any web sites that can assist me in locating this level of detail. I've purchased existing businesses before but never a liquor operation. Thank you, Michael G
  • 32. Van H. said on 7/19/2009 11:13:14 AM
    Hi, I would like to open the liquor store in Santa Clara county California. please help me how to get a license and start it up. Thanks Van
  • 33. David Z said on 7/20/2009 6:44:59 PM
    I've begun tossing the idea of opening a liquor store up in the Northeast Ohio area near Canton. Any idea/tips/useful information, etc. would be a great help.
  • 34. LDB said on 7/21/2009 4:21:53 PM
    How would I go about obtaining a liquor license in Washington, DC?
  • 35. Lena Pinchbeck said on 7/24/2009 1:06:29 PM
    I am really wanting to start my own business i want to open up my own liquor store. and i need all the information i can get on i need to know everything about opening up my store i need to know how to get a grant to start. I want to open my store in Louisville Kentucky.
  • 36. Jeannean said on 7/27/2009 6:20:33 PM
    I would like to start a business and a liquor store is what i want to do as a young lady what steps do i need to take in starting one in the next 2 years and even have a chain of store one day. i want it to be big
  • 37. James Bruns said on 7/30/2009 4:19:36 PM
    For those looking to buy a liquor store, you can search for liquor stores for sale or any business by area on BizBuySell.com or Bizquest.com.

For those asking about liquor licenses, go to your city government offices and request to fill out an application for a liquor license. These can be costly and can take some time to be approved/declined.

Your best bet is to purchase an existing business instead of starting from scratch, that way the clientele is established and you don't have to mess around with a liquor license (it's already in place!).
  • 38. Debbie Groh said on 9/29/2009 11:58:04 AM
    I am trying to open a liquor store in Wisconsin and I am trying to find resources on how much it will cost to stock the store initially. I have a tight budget for opening and I want to make sure we have enough for everything.
  • 39. Katina W. said on 10/12/2009 12:14:56 PM
    I live in Tulsa, Ok. i'm interested in opening a retail liquor store and would like to know approx how much it will cost to start up...meaning how much will I need to spend on liquor to start
  • 40. j. lewis said on 11/11/2009 12:15:02 AM
    I would like info on startup for a liquor store, approx. amount needed, a marketing strategy to follow, and some criteria needed to get started. many other info would be greatly appreciated, thanks
  • 41. dee said on 11/12/2009 8:23:35 AM
    I need a carpenter or small construction guy to build a liquor store in Brooklyn, NY. how much would it cost me to design a shop and is there a list of people that handle that type of work.
  • 42. Travis McKague said on 11/16/2009 10:40:14 PM
    Hi I've always wanted to own my own liquor store in naples, florida. I'm 18 now and obviously I'm not old enough to peruse that but is there anything that I could do now to help make my dream a reality in the future? May be some type of schooling or something..any advice would be appreciated.
  • 43. John said on 11/17/2009 12:49:28 PM
    I thought about opening a liquor store and got a lot of info from the business license office. They said I would have to hire someone to survey where I wanted to open a store to make sure I wasn't close to any schools, churches, other stores.... I then would have to get other businesses to ok me to open my business (in writing) and then to get my business license I had to get it approved by city council. I also called one local supplier and the man I spoke with said I could start with a minimum of $100,000 but if I wanted to be competitive and successful that he would recommend starting with a minimum of $250,000. he also said I would have to use different supplier because there was only one supplier in town that could sell Jack Daniels and it wasn't them, and some only sold wine. He also suggested a few areas that would be better to open a store. He was very helpful. I learned a lot but never opened a store, mainly because of all the "red tape". But good luck to all of you who are successful in your endeavors!
  • 44. R.Singh said on 11/25/2009 12:04:27 AM
    I am from Woodbury, Minnesota, (County-Washington)
    Hi John, your information is very helpful, appreciated if you can provide (email) me the Local Supplier Name and Number & also have you any idea about the cost of surveyor? rsdahry@yahoo.co.in
  • 45. Curtis Quow said on 12/2/2009 2:34:28 PM
    Your knowledge on opening a liquor store was very informative, please email me some more information. I reside in Brooklyn, New York. Thank You
  • 46. jo said on 12/16/2009 2:41:02 PM
    I am wanting to start a wine, beer, liquor shop in St Louis, MO or Husotn/Dallas, TX. I have 100,000.00 cash with me and can get few more in few months. I wanted a partner or patron who can do this. I am an IT Professional and don't have time to manage it but wanted to start this. who can help me? josebo2009 at yahoo dot com is my electronic mail and you can contact me. If profitable, I can work any area(USA only)
  • 47. Jennifer said on 1/4/2010 11:00:06 AM
    I'm wanting to open a Liquor store near George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, TX. There isn't one over there so I'm wondering if there are zoning laws for that part of Harris County? It would be a small Mom & Pop store, not a franchise.
  • 48. Kenneth Lockett said on 1/12/2010 3:40:02 PM
    I would like to open a liquor store in El Paso, Tx. I have some limited experience in running a store but no idea what it take to start a store from scratch. Is there a guideline somewhere that talks about stocking a store from scratch?
  • 49. jeannine roe said on 1/14/2010 10:52:01 AM
    My husband and i are interested in opening a store in marathon new york any comments are welcome.
  • 50. Rae Latham said on 1/16/2010 12:21:23 AM
    We had trouble at getting customers at first and then tried advertising. Location is really important. If you don't have a good location try running ads in your paper or radio or one of the new media things geared to liquor stores like Liquor Run Mobile. It's an iphone app that tells people how to find your store (www.liquorrunmobile.com). Helped us a lot.
  • 51. Janice Johnson said on 1/28/2010 12:09:40 PM
    Redford, MI United States. Thanks for posting everyone. Initial posting and all the responses were extremely informative. Can anyone tell me the general amount of time it would take to open a liquor store? Thanks
  • 52. kieran hinds said on 1/30/2010 11:08:47 AM
    I would like to open a liquor store in Austell or Marietta, Ga (COBB COUNTY). I have NO experience in running a store and no idea what it takes to start a store from scratch. Is there a guideline somewhere that talks about stocking a store from scratch? And requirements for permits?
  • 53. sonja harden said on 1/30/2010 3:06:06 PM
    i want to open a liquor shop in Orange Park, Fl
  • 54. Julia Wendel said on 2/4/2010 1:32:50 AM
    Thanks EVERYONE for your posts. We had a tough time at first, and every bit of info we can glean from the web is helping. This is a TON of work, but worth it. Everyone, make sure you are getting customers at first, that was more important for us than getting the liquor license, dealing with distributors etc. I agree with Rae L; Liquor Run Mobile is a great way to advertise. It's dirt cheap and they send us a report of how many people come to the store every week from the app. Go to their web site. other than that, we've had good luck with college newspapers. Our location sucks, so we have to advertise to make it happen. Julia & Randy
  • 55. Ray said on 2/8/2010 6:14:10 PM
    Hey Julia and Randy, can you send me your email..I would like to ask you some questions about your start up, I'm in the start up mode right now...could use some insight from someone who's recently been there.. Thanks, Ray
  • 56. Peter Lee said on 2/16/2010 12:04:42 AM
    Hello everyone, I have managed to operate the liquor store for almost 4 years. I've started from the ground up. I've leased the space in the shopping strip mall when it was just the beams and framing. First things first. Forget about vacation!!! You have to be in the store everyday. If you don't micromanage the store. You will not make it. The profit margins are low. In my city I've manged to make 30% profit margin average. This is high in the city. Most of other stores are only 20% in that. Why competition! Most customers are paying by debit card or credit cards which means that your merchant processing fees will be high really high not high fees. Why because the amount of transactions dollars are high. The utility bill is high due to walk in cooler. expect to pay over $1000 on electric bills. The rent, insurance, alarm monitoring service, phone bills, water bills, trash bills, wages, sales tax, city, county and state beer, wine, malt beverages and liquor license fees, business license, tobacco license fees and more. I work everyday 6 days a week. From 10am to 10pm Mon-Th and 10am - 11:30pm Fri and Sunday. I'll cut it short. The bottom line is that you can not make profit if your profit margin is set low. If you do you won't make money. If you DO NOT have enough start up capital don't even start. It is very difficult to make it if you have takeout a loan from the bank. Think about it the bank note on the loan and all those fees and bills plus your wages and your employees.... Lastly what kills in this business is that if you sold 6 bottles of Jack Daniels 750ml, you can not reorder 6 bottles. You have to at minimum order a case. So if you sell 2 bottles here 3 bottles there and so on... you have to buy 1 case of each items. For me because of the competitions I have to buy deals meaning 5 or 10 cases of certain items your price will be much lower than buying a single case. As much as $3 per bottles. Now how are you going to compete with me when I'm selling $3 lower that you on the identical item. Ok if anyone have any questions email me. I will try to answer any questions. Good Luck everyone. Arm yourself with knowledge.
  • 57. James expert adviser said on 2/20/2010 12:48:56 PM
    Q: How do liquor selling laws differ by states? State laws differ in their control of beer, wine and distilled spirits. Grocery stores may or may not carry one or all of these depending on where it is located. The time that sale of alcoholic drink on-premises and off-premises may be allowed also differ by states. So does minimum purchase age. In most alcohol beverage control states, only the government runs specialty liquor stores. Only a few sell alcoholic beverages in all types of stores.

Q: Are there lawyers in New York city that specializes in helping businesses open a liquor store? The Law Office of Stacy L. Weiss http://www.stacyweisslaw.com/ is known for its liquor licensing service in New York. One law firm, based in Seattle that is actively practicing in the liquor law is Puget Sound, Miller Malone & Tellefson (http://www.mmtlawfirm.com/). It also serves the states of Washington and California. Liquor law firms help alcoholic beverage distributors and producers get or packaging and represent them before the Liquor Authority Board.

Q: What are the procedures and licenses required to open a liquor store? It will depend on which state you are opening a liquor store.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 58. Abdo said on 2/23/2010 11:28:48 AM
    liquor store wilmington de. hello everybody i want to open liquor store but I don't know how much that cost also i need to know if there is any financial aid to the small business thank you
  • 59. franklyn said on 3/11/2010 5:16:49 AM
    hi, ur write-up was helpful but i do need more specifics on how to improve more and stamping one feet in the liquor business. I'd just taken a family liquor store, {though d store is barely pulling through in business}, i'll appreciate if u can provide more details on what i need to do to improve sales, customer's patronage etc. i'm based in nigeria, lagos...hoping to hear from you soon
  • 60. Thumper said on 4/8/2010 9:49:42 PM
    We purchased a liquor store last October. My first suggestion before you begin to buy is to thoroughly check out the prior owner, take their word on nothing. In Texas, you have to apply for your license through the TABC. They can also give most of the information on the prior owner that you might need to know. Check with all distributors as to whether prior owner has outstanding bills due. If so, then part of the inventory they are trying to sell you along with the store, technically is not theirs to sell, since they haven't paid for it. Ours is a Mom and Pop shop, so our inventory is limited. We make sure to carry everything our regulars ask for as they are what keeps us going. We try to keep up with trends and keep a few new items in stock. But you can't carry everything or order too many new items on a regular basis as you will eat up any potential profit. We started our store with $25,000. Ideally, $50,000 would have been better. Try to buy by the case if possible. If you can afford it, buy more than one case of good sellers, the more you buy the better the price and the bigger your profit. Our distributors will charge a per bottle charge, as much as $3.00 per bottle, if we break a case. Know your customers names if they are regulars, read the local paper and notice if there are weddings or new babies in your clients lives and be sure to mention it to them. People love to talk about themselves.
  • 61. princey said on 4/14/2010 1:57:31 PM
    I have a liquor lic and found a location in miami fl but is wondering if i can buy a franchise name brand like a 76 liquors and spirits. and if so where i can go to get the info for the franchise. and if someone could give some advice on setting up and picking a name/franchise
  • 62. Gurnam said on 4/16/2010 3:22:35 PM
    A really good article...Thanks. I would love to open a liq store in Calgary, Ab. I was wondering if someone could show me the way to do it? What is best....to buy a pre owned liq store or build a new one? What kind of profit i will be looking at? What kind of expenses can i claim at the time of Tax returns? Please Help ...thanks
  • 63. NAYAN KUMAR MAJI said on 4/25/2010 1:27:35 AM
    I want to start a liquor shop at santamore(burnpur) town asansol W.B. 713325 INDIA. Please help with each and every small details on how to setup this business.
  • 64. NAYAN KUMAR MAJI said on 5/2/2010 3:17:27 AM
    I want to start a liquor shop at santamore(burnpur) asansol W.B. 713325 INDIA. I am a graduate and also a schedule caste. Please help with each and every details on how to set up and run this business. Would i get some preferences being a s.c. on getting license.
  • 65. kp singh said on 5/17/2010 10:59:17 PM
    hii i live in newzealand..in hamilton..i want to start my own liquor store in hamilton..i do not have any knowledge about how to start and run my business..i have $100000 to invest..if anyone can help me and guide me where should i start from, my email kpsandhu77@yahoo.co.in
  • 66. Kumar said on 5/28/2010 10:33:15 PM
    I wish to open a Liquor shop in NYC. I have gone through the ABC website regarding licensing procedure. I even spoke to them on phone, I am eligible for getting a license. They have explained to me about the self certification process. I would be thankful if anyone could give me some idea of some about the capital required to set up. I my try to locate a suitable store in NYC, what kind of rent $$ would make sense for Liquor store? What would be the initial cost to get a license? What would typical cost of furniture and fitting for a small to medium sized liquor store? For a start up store, what kind of inventory would be required in terms of $$. I read on the internet that more we buy, the better margins we would get? Is it true that there is around 25% to 30% returns in the Liquor business in NYC? Is 750 sq feet a reasonable size store including the storage space or do we need more space?
  • 67. Manny said on 5/31/2010 12:25:55 AM
    @ Kumar, Hello, can you please email me at nmevertz@gmail.com Nicio Evertz. Thanks
  • 68. rawan haddad said on 6/7/2010 4:59:11 PM
    hey am really impressed by your website, but i wonder if you can help me, i live in amman, joradn (Asia) and are interested in opening a liquor store, if you can help me with a few tips, it would be highly appreciated. regards, Rawan
  • 69. Tony singh said on 6/11/2010 6:42:31 PM
    Any one stating a new liquor store in NY, i would suggest that if you looking to start make sure you have enough space for it. 7500sq ft is nothing. you will need at least 2000-3000 sq feet if you really wants to good. then you will probably need 125,00 to 250,00 to start up and make sure the rent is not too much.
  • 70. Manpreet said on 6/16/2010 4:29:09 AM
    Good info. I was wondering what a good rent amount is in California? Email is mmss109@gmail.com
  • 71. Sunil Arethiya said on 6/26/2010 1:45:50 AM
    mumbai, maharastra, India. thank u. its really good article. i want to start wine shop here. but i don't know any thing about low and all these formalities for wine shop. will you please help me.. one more thing, i also want to start a liquor bar. which will provide only liquor no food to their customer...so i also want to know about how to get license for this kind of cafe. thank you
  • 72. rajan said on 7/2/2010 5:10:24 AM
    need to know the following.
    how easy is to get license for beer and wine shop.
    the shop i have seen is in thane, rutu park.
    need to know the document required.
    what is the procedure in stocking the prpoduct.
    what sort of deal should i work with all the suppliers.
    how the payment terms work with suppliers.
  • 73. amit prasad sharma said on 7/5/2010 2:27:18 AM
    its really very good article. i want to start wine shop in kolkata, west bengal, india , but i don't know any thing about low and all these formalities for wine shop. will you please help me.. specifically the initial costs of taking the license for beer and wine shop, documents required, process of deal with suppliers, payment terms. and what if i take franchise. please also reply in my mail address: amitprasadsharma@ymail.com thank you. REGARDS.
  • 74. ramesh said on 7/12/2010 12:43:11 PM
    i am looking to start a new business like liquor store in queens new york area and how i get license, approx. how much money i need in my hand and for store how much rent and also what kind paper or documents i need so please can u send a email for helping.
  • 75. mitesh shah said on 7/15/2010 4:19:09 AM
    I am living in NJ and planing to buy a low budget liquor store. also interested in low budget franchises.
  • 76. Adam said on 7/16/2010 12:06:10 PM
    I'd like to open a new Liquor Store in Brooklyn ,approx. how much money i need in my hand and for store how much rent and also what kind paper or documents i need so please can u send a email for helping. I would be thankful if anyone could give me some idea of some about the capital required to set up. What would be the initial cost to get a license? What would typical cost of furniture and fitting for a small sized liquor store? For a start up store, what kind of inventory would be required in terms of $$. I read on the internet that more we buy, the better margins we would get? Is it true that there is around 25% to 30% returns in the Liquor business in NYC? Is 450 sq feet a reasonable size store including the storage space or do we need more space? Thanks.
  • 77. dhaval jani said on 7/19/2010 3:59:56 AM
    i want to know that open a wine shop what is the budget require to start this business documents require for obtaining licence
  • 78. ramesh said on 7/23/2010 11:25:02 AM
    i'd like to open a liquor store in queens new york for open a new store how i can get license, and before get a license i need to show them a proper address where i want open, please send me info. by mail thanks
  • 79. Miriam said on 7/28/2010 10:40:08 AM
    I'm thinking about opening a liquor store in murfressboro, Tn. I found a store in shopping center in a growing residential area it's about 1260sqf. is it a enough space and how much money do I need to start with? Thanks
  • 80. KP said on 7/29/2010 5:19:22 PM
    I am considering a Wine and Spirits store in Franklin, TN or Brentwood, TN. One location is only about 1200 square feet, but would have very good traffic. The other location would have about 2000 square feet and would also be a good location. Just feel the 1200 is too small. How much cash(roughly) is needed for the for the inventory (2000 sqft)? Also, what are employees paid in a wine and spirits store? Thanks for any info.
  • 81. john fitzcharles said on 8/1/2010 11:06:30 PM
    i am currently in the planning stages of opening a liquor store in NYC. i have ample funding to open on my own but would be interested in speaking with someone else if they also have ample start-up capital and are interested in a working partnership. contact me at johnfitzcharles@gmail.com if you would like to discuss this further. serious replies only please.
  • 82. sonam said on 8/4/2010 4:49:58 PM
    I also wanna start my own business like liquor store. so how can I get license and how much may I have to invest for liquor store? Plz anybody can tell me about it and can u give me some ideas about it ??? Plzzz help me about it. i'm exciting to know about it .thanks
  • 83. Moonsb said on 8/17/2010 4:59:37 PM
    Does anyone know how long does it takes for new york liquor license to be approve?
  • 84. Gilda said on 8/21/2010 4:47:24 PM
    I'm from south africa. I would like to open a liquor store. I need to know all that i will need and every information that i have to know. Please feel free comment i need help.
  • 85. Rafael said on 9/10/2010 3:13:07 PM
    NYC, BROOKLYN. Just want to let YOU ALL, that the big change for Liquor stores is coming. NY GOV. works on a new law letting supermarkets and groceries to have a wine. This causes up to 30% less in profit. I hope it wont become a law, but you never know so be careful what u buy. Regards
  • 86. jacob said on 9/13/2010 9:43:25 PM
    this site is very helpful...i am interested in opening a liquor store in the bronx ny and i need to know how much money in hand will i need to get this started and does it have to be cash or can you take out a loan to start the business i have many questions so if any one can sends me a emails will be very helpful you can contact me at jmitch722@tmo.blackberry.net thank you
  • 87. Luis Monteiro said on 9/16/2010 2:18:57 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a yogurt manufacturing business in Alberta Canada. Can you please give me some info like the cost, machinery required, materials etc. Thanks
  • 88. Gairik Mitra said on 9/19/2010 10:35:02 PM
    I wanna start my own business like liquor store at Kolkata in India. so how can I get license and how much may I have to invest for liquor store?
  • 89. varun said on 9/20/2010 5:17:02 AM
    I have background knowledge on the running of a liquor store. i want to open one in South Africa, Durban, central town.
  • 90. Paby said on 9/25/2010 12:56:10 PM
    HI I wanna start a new liquor store in california bakersfield or nearby, i can invest $2-300k. any suggestion, how to get license and everything, thank
  • 91. MELISSA said on 9/28/2010 6:16:25 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START A NEW LIQUOR STORE IN THE WESTERN CAPE DONT KNOW YET WHERE. HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING A LICENSE AND IF I DO GET ONE WARE DO I BUY MY STOCK OF LIQUOR IN BULK DOSE PLACES GIVE ACCOUNTS?
  • 92. quran byrd said on 12/8/2010 8:13:10 AM
    How much will I exactly need to start up my own liquor store including lawyer fees, licensing, liquor etc. In Rensselaer Albany NY, United states?
  • 93. Ken Patel said on 12/15/2010 4:42:20 PM
    I am opening a brand new store 6400sf in a very rich area. The average household incomes is over 100k, and will be open in april 2011. I am looking for a 50% partner
  • 94. TGagnier said on 1/3/2011 12:12:54 PM
    I own a mixed use bldg in East NY and have a fully renovated 1200 sq ft space with another 1000 sq ft storage space seeking an experienced liquor store operator as a partner who already has a lic and looking for another location. Looking for a 50% partnership. 347 523 6995
  • 95. peggy betsill said on 1/4/2011 1:44:46 PM
    I have a liquor store for sale in South Carolina if anyone is interested.
  • 96. adrian said on 1/20/2011 1:56:07 AM
    I will like to know how much do I need to buy a license and set up open liquor store with 1000sq in chicago area by far south.. thanks.. pls let me as soon
  • 97. Mookie said on 2/2/2011 5:46:33 PM
    I am thinking of opening a liquor store in bucks county PA. Can somebody guide me in finding a right location.(Things to consider in finding right location).
  • 98. Dennis said on 2/11/2011 12:33:11 PM
    We are a POS Software provider specializing in Liquor Stores. Personally I have 35 years experience in Retail systems and would be glad to help assist anyone starting up, buying or expanding a Liquor store. Contact me at sales@posal.com
  • 99. Gopakumar said on 2/15/2011 2:02:52 AM
    i would like to start a liquor shop in Goa. how can i get a licensee for that. or can i get a lease shop in Goa.my mail id vinugopa@yahoo.in
  • 100. Chris said on 2/24/2011 11:21:20 AM
    I am a US citizen currently living in Europe. I would like to return to the US to open a Wine shop/ Liquor Store. While living in London, UK I received a Diploma (2 yr course) at the Wine, Spirit Education Trust which is a pre-cursor to Master of Wine program. I tasted wines with well known journalists like Jancis Robinson and Oz Clarke. I also worked in a Wine shop in London. I have the funds to buy a running wine business. Anyone interested in selling a business can contact me at: neongreenbanana@gmail.com

I would prefer to live on the West Coast. Anyone wanting to open a shop in that area could also email me.
  • 101. Raghav khurana said on 3/12/2011 2:07:39 PM
    Hi, i just want to know how to get the liquor license in India and my basic aim is to get the distributor ship of any particular brand of beer. So please help me out me in a very big problem. hope u help me out its gonna be a big thing a lot. Thanks (Raghav Khurana) (New delhi, India)
  • 102. Robin said on 3/17/2011 6:08:25 PM
    Wanting to open a liquor store in Minnesota. Don't have to worry about funding, as that is already taken care of. Looking for start up costs, lawyer fees, licensing, liquor, etc... anything and everything would help. Please contact me @ rjemtrud@hotmail.com
  • 103. Lucy said on 3/27/2011 5:40:52 PM
    I own a mixed use bldg in Jamaica Ave Woodhaven NY. Would somebody be interesting in renting. How can I get license and how much may I have to invest for liquor store? you can call me at 9174961616
  • 104. Marilyn Bledsoe said on 3/31/2011 6:35:14 PM
    I would like to open a large, upscale liquor store in suburbs of Memphis, Tennesseee. Please send me as much info as possible.
  • 105. Ed Rendell said on 4/3/2011 6:11:50 PM
    Mookie, or is it Governor Mookie? Keep looking. Bucks County is in Pa, where ALL liquor stores are run by the state. That's why they call them "State Stores"
  • 106. George said on 4/4/2011 10:34:33 PM
    This article was not written by a person who has ever owned a liquor store. I have been in the industry for over 15 years and own a liquor store. The first thing is paperwork? Of course there is. How about we start with location, business plan, financing, understanding the basics of opening any business - not just a liquor store. Fully understand things like gross profit versus net profit. Don't read an article to open a business. If needed, hire a consultant or better yet go work at the business for a few months. Don't do it just because you like wine. Good luck.
  • 107. Vulgo said on 4/9/2011 5:36:01 PM
    I want start a new setup liquor shop or get any franchise in Siliguri, West Bengal, India. +919749878485 email: bikashbishnu@gmail.com
  • 108. anil said on 4/15/2011 12:00:34 AM
    can you provide me trade license policy for sale of beer in delhi & NCR.
  • 109. luisz034 said on 5/3/2011 4:32:13 AM
    I am looking to open a small liquor store in Fort Worth (Dallas) Texas. I don't have a clue on where to begin once I obtain my license and know the zoning laws. I do know I need to be bonded, what else must I do and obtain to open. For a small store maybe 1000sq ft at the most how much liquor must I buy and anyone can advise me on what types and brands to purchase. If anyone can help please contact me luisz034@aol.com
  • 110. Igor07 said on 5/3/2011 2:47:26 PM
    I from Poland and I would like open a liquor store in my country. I have good location. I am looking for some help for opening my business. Please a contact with me. rajczewigor@gmail.com
  • 111. Nishigandha Mude said on 5/24/2011 1:46:25 PM
    i want to start liquor bar cum restaurant in maharashtra Nagpur city area space is to be taken on lease how far distances required from university office,Mandir, Church,school,mosque etc please what is the procedure. How many NOC are required & can i start bar cum restaurant at a time please lite on above subject.Thanks
  • 112. Pinaki Patel said on 6/3/2011 8:25:25 AM
    I would like to open a liquor shop in the Kolkata city. I have a space of 400 sq. ft. on the main road and opposite a market. I would like to know how to start the business and what are the formalities required in respect of licenses and other requirement. Thank you.
  • 113. Ewa Borkowska said on 6/20/2011 4:23:01 PM
    i would like to open a store in pa. i need all info from start. i only have a great location and money to start.help me get a license please.
  • 114. DIPANKAR SEN said on 6/25/2011 1:03:07 PM
    I want to open a "FL Off Shop" in and around in Kolkata. Please let me have the procedures to obtain a license.
  • 115. Bol Bol said on 6/27/2011 3:33:08 PM
    I am wishing to open a liquor store in southern Sudan but all the supply should be shipped here in USA, My question is that what kind of help can you offer to start my business? please I wanted to hear back from you soon.
  • 116. Rodica Nemes said on 7/5/2011 11:45:13 AM
    I want to open a store where I can sell beer and wine. Also selling different gourmet products. I live in HUBBARD OHIO. What kin of license I need to start.
  • 117. Kim Collins- Jones said on 7/9/2011 8:37:07 PM
    I am planning opening up a liquor store, 750 square feet. Store located in Buffalo New Yorkj 14214. Application already in for both NYS liquor license and pistol permit. How long does it take for a liquor license to be approved. What kind of liquor and wines are most popular to order first. I am some what familiar with Restaurant and Bar ordering, but will need a little assistance with the liquor store. Is is necessary to have a ATM machine and a NYS lottery machine on premises . Does it really help with revenue.
  • 118. todd said on 7/12/2011 8:43:00 PM
    this was a great site... looking at opening a drive through store in louisiana!
  • 119. mike said on 7/28/2011 12:09:09 AM
    I'm located in northeast tennessee. my simple question is, what is the best way to go out acquiring a list of local distributors and vendors?
  • 120. James said on 8/9/2011 12:54:18 PM
    This is a good article, but makes the process a little more intimidating than it really is. I am 23 years old and I opened my liquor store on June 11th in Missouri. We're coming up on being open for two months now and its been quite successful. The paperwork was super easy, as long as you have a clean record and the city approves of having another liquor outlet, the state and county licenses are no problem. I started up with about $65,000 in inventory, but that is already growing just with basic customer requests. Our first full month in business which was July, we were already profitable. What I mean by that is, after you take off the cost of inventory, which will range from 75-80 percent, we were left with $7100 to pay bills and expenses, after all bills paid, including my personal salary, I had $1300 left over.
  • 121. Anustup Mohanty said on 8/10/2011 8:28:59 AM
    I want to start a retail off shore liquor shop in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. I want to know the approx expenses to be incurred to open the same.I would also like to know how to start the business and what are the formalities and modalities required in respect of licenses and other requirement. Thank you.
  • 122. Suvankar Banerjee said on 8/18/2011 12:01:44 PM
    I want to start a retail off Shore in Kolkata, west Bengal. I want to know the approx expense to be incurred the same . I would also like to know how to start the business and what are the formalities and modalities required in respect of licenses and other requirement. Thank you. Please let me know.
  • 123. Mandla said on 8/20/2011 4:21:53 PM
    I want to start the process of paper work, need to know it takes for how long? My target area in johannesburg south, south africa.
  • 124. Uttam Das said on 8/21/2011 2:54:46 AM
    I want to start a retail on Shop in 24parganas(South). I want to know the approx expense to be incurred the same.I would also like to know how to start the business and what are the formalities and modalities required in respect of licenses and other requirement.Thank you.Please let me know.
  • 125. SAHIL said on 8/25/2011 3:15:01 AM
    I want to start a liquor business from scratch in DURGAPUR. I am 24 years old. i just want to know HOW MUCH IT WILL TAKE TO START THE LIQUOR BUSINESS. PLS GUIDE ME.
  • 126. Nelly said on 8/29/2011 10:21:51 PM
    I'm looking to start a liquor store from scratch in Atlanta Georgia. unless i find an established one to purchase. Can you kindly guide me on what is needed to get the ball rolling and expectations and cost? Thank you alluresofly@gmail.com
  • 127. tony said on 8/30/2011 10:40:20 AM
    Does any one know how long it usually takes in new york to move liquor licenses from one store to another?
  • 128. Anu said on 9/6/2011 6:05:54 AM
    I am from India I would like to know more about this business including where to start and how to start in that location what are the procedures and how much the total will cost for opening it include the equipment. am interested in african and europen countries please help anujith07@gmail.com
  • 129. Mark Latcheran said on 9/11/2011 4:55:58 PM
    Akron Ohio, Cuyahoga County. I would like to start a beer distributor business. I would like to know what I need or steps to get started from financing to opening the door. Thanks
  • 130. Amar Lal Mehta said on 9/16/2011 3:51:10 AM
    Can you give an idea of the licenses required and estimated cost?
  • 131. Phyllis Norris said on 10/5/2011 4:27:56 PM
    I need help locating distributor for spirits in the Jackson Mississippi area.
  • 132. Raman said on 10/8/2011 2:03:04 PM
    Good suggestion atleast the basic we can come to know prior to open liquor store. anyway am too going to open my our wholesale liquor by the start of 2012 in kathmandu Nepal. If anyone have anything relate to this country would be much appreciated.
  • 133. thahir said on 10/15/2011 12:25:52 PM
    my business location is chennai. I want to know the cost of getting liquor bar licence
  • 134. Neel Banerjee said on 10/19/2011 6:25:18 AM
    I want to start off a liquor shop in kolkata of my own. Could i have the detail procedure and the total cost that I need to put to make it? It would really be nice if I get the response ASAP?
  • 135. Edward Shegog said on 10/20/2011 6:16:52 PM
    I am in Memphis Tn and I would like to know step by step on starting and running a liquor store ASAP!!!
  • 136. Jessica said on 10/20/2011 11:54:16 PM
    I m wondering how much it's cost buy a license at Pa area for open a particular store , first time start new business , thankful
  • 137. John said on 10/23/2011 2:10:37 PM
    I am looking to open a liquor store in a previously dry county in mississippi. I will be the first one in the county. My main question is how much start up cost is required? What is profit margin? Does anyone know how much trouble it is to get a mississippi retail liquor license and how much it cost. And any other information would be appreciated. email me at johnbrewerwiseman@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • 138. S. Bandyopadhyay said on 10/27/2011 9:53:57 AM
    HI.I am a physically challenged (74%) person. I want to know where and whom to apply for a country liquor license in West Bengal, India. And any other information regarding to set-up the same. Please inform me at atanu_hcourt@rediffmail.com
  • 139. Jae' said on 11/7/2011 6:44:47 PM
    This was so helpful. I really appreciate this information. Cause I really want to open my own Liquor Store.
  • 140. vijaykumar said on 11/8/2011 10:16:43 AM
    respected sir, i want to know about the business. of liquor shop and i know what is the procedure to open the liquor shop and how much investment in this area.
  • 141. Mandy said on 11/8/2011 4:06:32 PM
    I Just Application already for NYS liquor license . How long does it take for a liquor license to be approved. What kind of liquor and wines are most popular to order first. but will need a little assistance with the liquor store. Is is necessary to have a ATM machine and a NYS lottery machine on premises . Does it really help with revenue. My new liquor store about 800ft on Long Island.The paperwork isn't easy,I wand to know how to build the inside of the store? how much inventory to started up? where can find liquor outlet?
  • 142. MIchael said on 11/11/2011 10:24:12 PM
    Mandy, It is not a requirement but it definitely helps. We are located on long island and Sell/Service ATMs. Depending on the size of your business you may even qualify for a free ATM placement. Call me and I can help you with the details... Michael (866) 795-0413
  • 143. chethan said on 11/14/2011 12:24:44 PM
    What is the overall amount to open a new bar in karnataka state in bangalore city. And what all the process to get the license to open a new bar.
  • 144. Neil said on 11/15/2011 2:15:09 PM
    People who want to open liquor store need to know following things if they want to be successful..opening a liquor store in big cities like NYC or any big cities can be challenging..It requires tons of money and resources..People(competitors) who own liquor store in these big city will not let you be successful because they know the business, ppl, trend, and have capital to compete. Typical liquor store in Big city in tri-states ranges from 1million to 10 million dollars..if you go to small cities your cost is 5 times less..$100k is nothing for liquor store..Biggest obstacles in acquiring a license in big city is zoning regulations..The place you have in mind may never get permit for liquor store..I own a liquor store and I keep my eyes open for my area..If license available then I will be the first one to approach..I know how to deal with everything and I will make sure that new guy won't be successful..sorry this is true way of liquor business.. Start small and make your way upward..Rome was not build overnight..but it was built.
  • 145. Rohit said on 11/25/2011 3:10:18 PM
    hi,i m from kolkata,india.i am looking to open a liquor store,can u please let me know from where, will i get the license,how much time it will take to get a liquor license,& approx how much money one has to invest to get the license and start the business.and any other information would be appreciated.regards
  • 146. Paul Hu said on 12/1/2011 1:44:58 AM
    I am in Brisbane, Australia. Planning to operate a bottle shop and export wine to overseas. Can someone help me out the process and advice.... Thx
  • 147. Brandt said on 12/7/2011 5:24:03 PM
    I'm looking to open/buy a liquor store in the DFW area. If anyone is interested in possibly a partnership or is selling an existing store please contact me. Osborne1126@yahoo.com
  • 148. Santu Gupta said on 12/12/2011 7:35:13 AM
    Hi I'm from State of West Bengal,India at Panskura district of Purba Medinipur near Kolkata. I am looking to open beer bar can u please let me know from where will i get the license, how much time it will take to get license & approx how much money one has to invest to get the license and start the business and other information would be appreciated. Regards
  • 149. leninghosh said on 12/12/2011 8:22:12 AM
    how do i get license to open wine shop in kesthopur,kolkata.Give me the name and phone no of consultancy or person who can help me with this regards.
  • 150. Rakshith said on 12/23/2011 9:16:59 AM
    I am planning to Invest in Retail Wine Shop , can u suggest me what all rules are applicable to open Retail Wine store in Bangalore city limits... Your article is too Good.
  • 151. HendricksFrances28 said on 12/24/2011 9:07:26 AM
    Some time before, I did need to buy a house for my business but I did not earn enough cash and could not purchase anything. Thank goodness my dude advised to take the loans at banks. So, I did so and was happy with my collateral loan.
  • 152. deep beginner adviser said on 1/6/2012 8:25:33 AM
    Liquor shop license available only for on shop (bar)for 60 seats anywhere in west bengal. There is a security deposit of 8 lakhs paid in dd to the concerned department. There is a consulting fees of 34 to 35 lakhs paid in cash once the license is delivered. There should be a PDC given for the consulting fees which will be returned once the cash is handed over.The individual should have clean and clear I-T returns file. The location should not have any educational institutions or religious institutions within 100 meters. Rented properties are also considered. Processing time will be 60 to 90 days.
  • 153. Lumkile Faku said on 1/9/2012 6:13:35 AM
    I'm having a site a corner of a T-junction a busy intersection in Bizana Eastern Cape South Africa on a R61 high-way at a T-junction that branches to Zizityaneni in GPS data. On that site we are running a groceries store already, so I need to know on how do I start on changing it to be a shopping square the requirements and a planning, coz we are planning on having a filling gas station, a butchery, a bottle store, an internet cafe with video games and apartments for rent(rooms for accommodation). Giving me a guide-line can help.
  • 154. SUNIL said on 1/31/2012 12:56:07 AM
    i want start a liquor shop in karnataka (hubli) how should i get a liquor license and what is the formalities please suggest me
  • 155. sukhmanbir singh sandhu said on 3/13/2012 7:53:01 AM
    i want to start liquor shop on Gurdaspur (pb)please suggest me guide line to get liquor license, what is the formalities for it
  • 156. JP said on 3/27/2012 8:25:18 PM
    My brother and I are 24 & 25 years old aspiring entrepreneurs. We are focused on buying an existing liquor store in the Dallas/Fort-worth, TX area. Ideally, we are looking for an owner to seller finance. Are credit is very limited, in fact, one of us has never established credit. We do have 15,000 dollars cash. My question is, what type of impact will 15,000 dollars have? Is this enough to get the process rolling and one step closer to our dream?
  • 157. Cailyn said on 4/29/2012 5:44:40 PM
    I want to open a liquor store, and I want to know all expenses that I need to consider ahead of time. Can anyone who has already opened a store help me guide me a little? my email is mcui3@hotmail.com
  • 158. anne said on 5/3/2012 10:32:13 AM
    I want to open a liquor store in New York. I was wondering if anyone can give me information on the expenses and laws would be very helpful. My email is yanyang03@hotmail.com
  • 159. KP beginner adviser said on 5/18/2012 5:00:08 PM
    I am currently opening a liquor store...Have a partner who just sold one as well...You will need a business license and a Liquor retail license. Also, you just cannot go and set one up anywhere. laws exist about how far from schools etc... Also, what we are doing is opening up a boutique of sorts...We have friends who are in this arena and know the top sellers of wines and liquors. Since we do not want to get started as a lightweight and both want to make serious money, we are investing 75k each into inventory to give us 150k on inventory. Again that is only inventory. Then we are splitting the FFEs...That is your racks, desks, computers, coolers, etc. Where we are located, not too many people buy kegs so there is no need for us to have a walking. Look at your demographics for this as well as your clientele. If you are near a college, you need kegs, if you are in a upscale neighborhood, you need fine wine and liquors. We will do fine with door coolers and will use that for selected top sellers. I guess after all said and done, we will have 200k in this investment. With that said, we don't have alot of the red tape like in FL or other areas where liquor licenses are sold out and are held on to as an investment. We can obtain them for minimal fees. Also you will need both a lawyer and an accountant in on this. You need protection! You will also need a high tech POS system. This will track your sales and what you are selling. If you are selling high volume, then buy lots of cases. You most likely should not take any profit out of the store for at least 6 months. All of your profits should go right back into purchasing more inventory. Again...This is us and not you. I plan on making a significant income from my investment and if you don't you should not start. This is long hours, lots of numbers etc. During your startup, with your new employees on board, you should take inventory of your SHELVES every other day. If you are missing bottles, do it daily and check your employees bags at the door. People will steal from you and if you think I am wrong, ask any other liquor store owner. Also, you do not stand a chance at the liquor store business if you don't have a significant inventory of fine wines. This will set you apart from grocery stores etc... Also Social Media is your key! Facebook Facebook Facebook! Create a neat upscale appearance in your store and people will pay for your products and the social media will put that appearance in their faces daily. Your reps will give you prizes etc to give away. I hope all of this will help any others! We are opening in two months! Wish us luck! kylepenland@yahoo.com if you want to email me.

kylepenland@yahoo.com || Liquor Store Consultant

• 160. Manjit singh said on 5/25/2012 8:33:58 AM
    To open a liquor store in calgary what is the budget will I get visa for my family pr.
  • 161. sumit bassi said on 7/3/2012 2:56:31 PM
    I want to open a liquor store in meerut(u.p) how should i get a liquor license & what is the formality of this license pls suggest me.
  • 162. Man Wong said on 7/6/2012 1:00:44 PM
    I am a alcohol distributor in Los Angeles, if anyone trying to open up a liquor store in California, let me know if you need any kind of liquor, beer or wine. You can email me at mwong@cnsenterprises.net
  • 163. Devin said on 7/11/2012 9:08:33 PM
    I am looking for a Liquor Store Consultant as I am planning to open a liquor store in NJ if any one know a good Consultant it will greatly help me. Thank You.
  • 164. Robin said on 7/12/2012 12:19:33 PM
    Does anybody know liquor distributors in Newark nj
  • 165. obang oman said on 7/22/2012 3:35:02 AM
    Hey my name is Mr Oman I'm trying to open a liquor store ?pleas tell me how to start & how much a cost to start small business?thanks.!@
  • 166. Atul T Dhamadhere said on 7/25/2012 2:30:39 AM
    can you pls let me know what is the simple procedure to get a beer shop license & how.
  • 167. Linda Johnson said on 8/3/2012 12:02:23 PM
    I am wanting to open a liquor store in Ridgely, Tn. Can any one help me with information? If so please email me at michellejohnson2196@yahoo.com
  • 168. Mahesh KN said on 8/24/2012 2:55:24 PM
    my self mahesh i want to start a liquor mart in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. so can u please help me that how investment i want to do and what is terms & conditions to open the liquor mart & which type of liquor mart is better to open
  • 169. Lea de Paiva said on 10/2/2012 1:50:55 PM
    I would like to open a liquor store in the area of Volusia County - between Ormond beach to Deland. I am think about to get a ABC franchise. And start with $80,0000.00 Is it enough to start?
  • 170. Elizabeth McQuillen said on 10/22/2012 8:54:30 PM
    i would like to open a liquor store soon but really don't know what to start of. please give me some your good advice .look forward to speak with you . Sincerely , Elizabeth McQuillen .
  • 171. Markeisha Latham said on 10/23/2012 5:07:33 AM
    I want to open a liquor store in Jackson Ms...What are good location to look in?
  • 172. varun kumar singh said on 10/25/2012 5:33:21 AM
    I want to open a wine shop in alam bazar please give me information details in license cost in location
  • 173. chiranjeev bhuyan said on 10/25/2012 11:04:49 AM
    I kindly need your advice on opening of a liquor shop in my city. Thanking you.
  • 174. sam said on 10/29/2012 5:09:13 AM
    I want to open a home delivery liquor shop how can i do this and what all formalities i have to complete? bangalore, karnataka, india.
  • 175. sipho sakala said on 10/30/2012 11:12:13 AM
    HOW DO I GET A LIQUOR LICENSE. SO THAT I CAN SELL SINGLE BOTTLES TO THE PUBLIC AROUND MY PLACE. NEED HELP AND INFORMATION PLEASE
  • 176. sajjan kumar said on 11/28/2012 3:09:59 AM
    i want to know that how can i open a liquor shop in new delhi. and what charges will i have to pay for license. what are its process.
  • 177. Sumon Roy said on 12/10/2012 12:20:43 PM
    I stay in Kolkata and want to start liquor business in Kolkata. Please let me know the investment required and where from I can get license for that and related formalities to be done. Regards, Sumon
  • 178. Ron said on 1/28/2013 12:31:26 AM
    I am a Canadian Citizen. Either I can get Liquor sale license in Georgia. If I buy a running liquor business, its license can be transferred to my name or not
  • 179. Mohan said on 2/17/2013 4:31:41 PM
    Would like to understand the licensing process for opening my own liquor store retail outlet in Kodagu District, Karnataka State, India.
  • 180. diwakar g said on 3/2/2013 2:12:38 PM
    hi, i am planning to open a retail Liquor store in bangalore india need suggestion on the same i have my own shop of 15X20 feet
  • 181. Koushik Das said on 3/5/2013 10:21:59 AM
    i want to know that how can i open a liquor shop in kolkata and what will be the charges and investment required and where from I can get license for that and related formalities to be done. what are its process. Koushik
  • 182. Ka L. said on 3/6/2013 9:37:03 AM
    I just wanted to know what the license and fee would be in MN. And also Is there a certain type? or how many license you would have to do. Thanks -ka.-
  • 183. Ramesh said on 3/20/2013 12:35:57 PM
    I am looking for a partner to start a Liquor store in Bangalore. Interested people contact me @ ramesh_alias@yahoo.com
  • 184. captain the 1st said on 4/1/2013 5:29:14 PM
    I am frm south africa and would like to open a drive thru liquor store.why? because ppl as young as 14 spend close to R3000($343.24) a night on alcohol and drive cars while they are underaged !any1 who is willing to advice me pls e-mail me!
  • 185. ravi gite said on 4/5/2013 11:57:53 AM
    location is buldhana district town delgoan raja , how to start beer which process to complete the license, & which document to collect plz help me , i Am from maharashtra
  • 186. akarshan said on 4/8/2013 3:33:01 AM
    i live in kolkata and want to open a liquor shop. i dont know how to open and from where to get the application form and all. please kindly help me
  • 187. Kgosietsile Puoeng said on 4/10/2013 7:45:44 AM
    I LIVE IN BOTSWANA AND I WANT TO OPEN A LIQUOR STORE SO I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE PLEASE HELP
  • 188. samiran roy said on 4/11/2013 8:57:31 PM
    Hello. I want to open a liquor shop in howrah, west bengal, india. please help me to know about the procedure of obtaining license for it and other details regarding this matter. Please also inform me regarding the approximate investment in this business including the cost of license.
  • 189. Lisa W. said on 4/17/2013 8:51:51 PM
    I'm very interested in opening my own wine n liquor store here in memphis, tn. I would like figures on start-up, inventory, licenses, permits. In ending any federal laws, and restrictions. Thank you in advance!
  • 190. Kap said on 4/20/2013 4:19:25 PM
    Hi there, I am looking to buy or open wine and liquor store In Saffolk county LongIsland. anybody has any idea about law Rules and regulation.
  • 191. ESMERALDA DL said on 4/29/2013 5:22:55 PM
    HI THERE, I WANT TO OPEN A LIQUOR STORE IN GREENWOOD OR CROSS HILL SC. HAVEN'T DECIDED THE EXACT PLACE , DO I NEED TO BE LEGAL??? OR CAN I GET MY STORE UNDER MY FATHER NAME OR USE A W7 OR ITIN NUMBER FOR TAXES PURPOSES AND CRIMINAL RECORDS ETC...I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 70K.I NEED SOME HELP TO KNOW BASED ON MY MONEY HOW BIG MY STORE CAN BE,AND HOW DO I GET PROVIDERS. I'M REALLY LOST ON PROCEDURES, SO ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS mecajo77@yahoo.com
  • 192. mrs. dhanu sonar said on 5/5/2013 10:37:03 AM
    Hi, i'm looking to open new liquor store in Milan more, siliguri, don't know how to go for it? need help thank you.
  • 193. mario longuefosse said on 5/8/2013 6:26:48 PM
    i have a location already, and there is a running business established in the property , have a good lease , was thinking of converting it to liquors store. its canton ga 30115.
  • 194. anil said on 6/28/2013 11:19:35 AM
    I wants to open any type of agency of branded company in delhi. Any one help on this matter. Contact me :- 7503688211
  • 195. renu said on 7/30/2013 3:56:41 AM
    I want to open a liquor store in Siliguri, west bengal. I Can procure the license but looking for a business partner to invest in the business on shring basis. anybody interested contact 09769140962,09769122426 mail renugargs@gmail.com.also if i could contact 192 Mrs Dhanu sonar as we share similar business interests,would like to cheack with her if she would be willing to take the partnership proposal ahead.pls revert ASAP
  • 196. Jarrett Hart said on 8/5/2013 6:43:14 AM
    Looking to open a liquor store in Fresno or Clovis, CA. Taking offers for a 60% 40% partner. I will personally be investing 100,000 into the store. Went to college at UCSB for marketing and but i grew up in this area. Have a strong base of people who will buy from me when i open. Also many innovative ideas i will share with you in person if i decide to take you on as a partner. Please email me at jarretthart07.jh@gmail.com
  • 197. wrik barman said on 8/21/2013 6:00:15 AM
    I am looking for business partner for opening a liquor shop in Kolkata. I will be responsible for setting up the shop and the prospective partner will be responsible for running day to day operations in my absence. For details please contact me on my email id: wrikbarman.business@gmail.com
  • 198. Ranjan Singha Roy said on 8/24/2013 12:28:52 PM
    Hi, i want to open f.l.off shop in naihati, dist- north 24 parganas, west bengal, pin-743165. please help me to know about the procedure of obtaining license for it and other details regarding this business. please also inform me regarding the approximate investment in this business including the cost of license. contact no.9062644855 email id:royranjansingha@yahoo.com
  • 199. arun m said on 8/28/2013 1:01:10 PM
    I want to open a liquor shop in mangalore taluk, karnataka state. Please help me to know about the procedure for obtaining license and other details regarding this business.
  • 200. pramod said on 9/3/2013 8:30:20 AM
    ANYONE WHO WANT TO OPEN A LIQUOR STORE, CONTACT OR RTI ANY DOUBTFUL QUESTION TO STATE GOVERNMENT, IT'S BEST SOLUTION DON'T READ AND SEARCH STUPID ARTICLE ABOUT IT ANY DOUBT MAIL ME K.PRAMOD71@YAHOO.COM