“Starting a Fashion Clothing Store”
Comment Page 7

701. Boungy said on 3/15/2016 1:29:31 PM
Hello I would like to know whether is there a shop or boutique in Cape Town or Durban that is selling Indian and Pakistani nan woman clothes (e.g Sarees) Please help I would like to go and visit the store.

702. fatema said on 4/24/2016 5:36:45 PM
Hi i am from UAE sharjah. I m interested in starting a small retail fashion boutique.if anybody can help me to figure it out.or to join with me as a partner.or can guide me. Will be appreciated
703. Sultan mahmud said on 5/21/2016 6:47:50 AM
Hello everyone, I'm based on Bangladesh . i have a fashion house we make export quality dress like ladies & baby ware, men's shirt ,suit etc . U can easily buy our product for your fashion house . U can earn 100% profit by sell our quality product . Only serious buyers, contact us for your wholesale requirement #sultanmahmudminer@gmail.com, #+8801672047907
704. Wardah Bashir said on 5/31/2016 7:53:06 AM
I want to sell stitched dresses in america kuwait and china etc help me.
705. Vini ravindran said on 6/8/2016 3:44:35 AM
Hi I would like to spend an online boutique of clothes and shoes by showcasing the product but not keeping stock.I want some contacts who can provide me and send me the material according to the order.
706. bhuvneshwar said on 6/17/2016 8:46:36 AM
hi, my name bhuvneshwar I want to start a small garment wholesaler (stoker) in india please advise... where is sale product low price.
707. judy said on 7/4/2016 10:06:49 AM
Kenya is a great country to do business, I am an upcoming fashion designer interested in setting a high end store looking for a partner, already got a shop want to take business in the next level, email me jdmungatia gmail.com
708. Paint said on 7/10/2016 7:33:37 PM
Hi i am an upcoming designer from NYC, USA and i am looking for good quality denim manufacturers to make my jean designs. Also i am looking for someone to be able to help me with custom printed cotton fabric. Please email me at vinierpaint@gmail.com if you are able to help me.

709. Ruchi Agarwal beginner adviser said on 7/17/2016 8:01:13 AM

@Vini ravindran, Hi@Vini, you have neither mention your place of working where you would like to have the stuffs, nor you have mentioned your contact details or e-mail id.How anyone would be able to be in touch with you.

Please do not forget your origin place and the contact details if you're really need some help.

ruchi_agarwalnifty2005@yahoo.co.in || Consultant

710. Heriatte said on 7/26/2016 9:45:36 AM
Hi I want to start a clothing boutique of women clothes, shoes and handbags branded and non-branded and Virgin hair. I need help to get a reliable supplier. I'm from South Africa. Please contact me on bongizube@gmail.com
711. Abraham said on 9/7/2016 3:49:34 PM
Hello, where and how I import brand new shoes and clads for resell in Kenya?
1 2 3 4 5 6 (7)