Starting an Aircraft Charter Business
A person being rich, busy and need of extreme comfort gives an opportunity to innovative entrepreneurs for starting an aircraft charter business. The number of individuals and organizations from this category are increasing with time, so starting an jet charter business can be a smart move for you.
Aircraft charter business or simply air charter is a business practice of renting out an entire aircraft to individuals or a particular group of people or companies for a limited amount of time.
Air charter also caters to the transport of time-sensitive cargo or freight, and may even act as a form of air ambulance. This form of private aviation is also known by many names like air taxi, executive charter, and jet charter services.
Starting an air charter business is an all encompassing affair. Air charter service does not begin or end when the passengers board the private aircraft. Here is a general overview of what you may need to get your feet off the ground.
Commercial Aircraft and Private Jet License and Permits
Try to become more versed with Federal Aviation Regulations. Secure permits and licenses from the Chamber of Commerce, the FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation) and the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration.) If you own the air craft(s) that you are renting out, make sure that it too is duly licensed and will meet the safety standards issued by the FOCA and FAA. Your pilots and crew must also be licensed and duly approved by the 2 aforementioned agencies. If possible, your air crew may also be trained in first-aid remedies, in case of mid-air emergencies. It is imperative to remember that there are separate permits and licenses for each of your type of business, your business establishment, your business establishment’s name, you personnel, your food servers, etc. etc. etc. If you have multiple air crafts (i.e. 1 Lear jet, 1 Gulfstream, 1 Citation,) you need permits and licenses for each.
Needed Insurance for Aircraft Charter Services
Insurance plays a vital role in air charter business; everything and everyone involved should be insured yes, including your passengers, and whatever cargo you are transporting. Before any flight, make sure that your customers or passengers have signed travel insurances with your company. This is not only a necessity, but this is aviation and federal law.
Hiring Professionals for Jet Charter Business
Hiring professional ground and air crew is essential; they are the life blood of your operation. You cannot hope to accomplish everything perfectly if you have a very limited, poorly trained staff - especially if you want to reach a more exclusive clientele. The quality of your air charter service should be your priority. In the aviation world, any air charter service that passes all aviation regulations and safety standards without sacrificing the comfort of its clientele is ranked with stars; the highest of which is a 5-star rank. This is what you should be aiming for.
As earlier stated, air charter service does not begin or end when the passengers board the private aircraft. It begins with simple advertising; you need to find a way to bring your service to your target market. Thankfully, the Internet is a great way of promoting your business; at the same time it makes your services more accessible to the world. If you can, put up a site where potential customers can ask and reserve air charter service; or if you prefer a more direct route, then try putting impertinent details on the site such as to how to contact your company, air craft availability, types of air craft in your hanger, competitive rates and other services that may not be offered with other air charter services. Some air charter services even have websites where their pilots' names and commendations are posted.
Another kind of service includes limo transport of passengers to and from the plane. Catering, whether it is on-board or at ground level, should also be part of your company's service. With some air charter businesses, they even offer hotel bookings for their regular clientele.
- Private Jet Charter Rates
If you are a busiest person then you might be traveling a lot through private jets. How much does it cost you to charter a private jet, have you ever compared the private jet charter rates? Read on to find more.
- Renting a Luxury Yacht Charter
You can rent a luxury yacht charter to make your trip more memorable. Do you want to know the price for renting a luxury yacht charter? Need tips for renting a bareboat or fishing boat?
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information
Shop Business Ideas
- Starting a Pawn Shop Business
- How to Start Auto Body Shop
- How to Start a Meat Shop
- How to Start a Donut Shop
- How to Open a Sandwich Shop
Store Business Opportunities
- Starting a Grocery Store Business
- Starting a Fashion Clothing Store
- How to Open a Liquor Store
- How to Start a Drug Store Business
- How to Start a Beauty Supply Store
Service Business Ideas
- Starting Your Own Guest House Business
- Starting a Recruitment Agency
- Starting Your Own Money Lending Business
- How to Start a Courier Business
- Starting Your Own Computer Training Center
Startup Company Ideas
- How to Start a Skateboard Company
- How to Start a Tour Company
- How to Start a Security Company
- Start a Cosmetics Company
- How to Sue a Company
Small Business Ideas
- Starting a Taxi Business
- How to Start a Shoe Business
- How to Start a Trucking Business
- Starting a Hair Care Product Business
- How to Start a Paintball Business