Starting an Aircraft Charter Business

A person being rich, busy and need of extreme comfort gives an opportunity to innovative entrepreneurs for starting an aircraft charter business. The number of individuals and organizations from this category are increasing with time, so starting an jet charter business can be a smart move for you.

Aircraft charter business or simply air charter is a business practice of renting out an entire aircraft to individuals or a particular group of people or companies for a limited amount of time.

Air charter also caters to the transport of time-sensitive cargo or freight, and may even act as a form of air ambulance. This form of private aviation is also known by many names like air taxi, executive charter, and jet charter services.

Starting an air charter business is an all encompassing affair. Air charter service does not begin or end when the passengers board the private aircraft. Here is a general overview of what you may need to get your feet off the ground.

Commercial Aircraft and Private Jet License and Permits

Try to become more versed with Federal Aviation Regulations. Secure permits and licenses from the Chamber of Commerce, the FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation) and the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration.) If you own the air craft(s) that you are renting out, make sure that it too is duly licensed and will meet the safety standards issued by the FOCA and FAA. Your pilots and crew must also be licensed and duly approved by the 2 aforementioned agencies. If possible, your air crew may also be trained in first-aid remedies, in case of mid-air emergencies. It is imperative to remember that there are separate permits and licenses for each of your type of business, your business establishment, your business establishment’s name, you personnel, your food servers, etc. etc. etc. If you have multiple air crafts (i.e. 1 Lear jet, 1 Gulfstream, 1 Citation,) you need permits and licenses for each.

Needed Insurance for Aircraft Charter Services

Insurance plays a vital role in air charter business; everything and everyone involved should be insured yes, including your passengers, and whatever cargo you are transporting. Before any flight, make sure that your customers or passengers have signed travel insurances with your company. This is not only a necessity, but this is aviation and federal law.

Hiring Professionals for Jet Charter Business

Hiring professional ground and air crew is essential; they are the life blood of your operation. You cannot hope to accomplish everything perfectly if you have a very limited, poorly trained staff - especially if you want to reach a more exclusive clientele. The quality of your air charter service should be your priority. In the aviation world, any air charter service that passes all aviation regulations and safety standards without sacrificing the comfort of its clientele is ranked with stars; the highest of which is a 5-star rank. This is what you should be aiming for.

As earlier stated, air charter service does not begin or end when the passengers board the private aircraft. It begins with simple advertising; you need to find a way to bring your service to your target market. Thankfully, the Internet is a great way of promoting your business; at the same time it makes your services more accessible to the world. If you can, put up a site where potential customers can ask and reserve air charter service; or if you prefer a more direct route, then try putting impertinent details on the site such as to how to contact your company, air craft availability, types of air craft in your hanger, competitive rates and other services that may not be offered with other air charter services. Some air charter services even have websites where their pilots' names and commendations are posted.

Another kind of service includes limo transport of passengers to and from the plane. Catering, whether it is on-board or at ground level, should also be part of your company's service. With some air charter businesses, they even offer hotel bookings for their regular clientele.

• Private Jet Charter Rates
    If you are a busiest person then you might be traveling a lot through private jets. How much does it cost you to charter a private jet, have you ever compared the private jet charter rates? Read on to find more.
  • Renting a Luxury Yacht Charter
    You can rent a luxury yacht charter to make your trip more memorable. Do you want to know the price for renting a luxury yacht charter? Need tips for renting a bareboat or fishing boat?

• 1. K.V RAAMANA said on 3/20/2009 7:41:00 AM
    Starting an Aircraft Charter Business in kuwait.
  • 2. Julio said on 5/11/2009 3:52:44 AM
    What type of aircraft will you include in your business in Kuwait? Email me, I am a Commercial Helicopter Pilot, pgdg01@googlemail.com , I am interested in either flying for or partnering in a charter business. Let's talk.
  • 3. Glen Denton said on 5/13/2009 2:00:53 PM
    I am looking for information on starting a charter business.
  • 4. Alif Asyraf said on 5/15/2009 12:51:57 AM
    I am looking for information on how to start AirTaxi business.
  • 5. Alif Asyraf said on 5/15/2009 12:54:11 AM
    what is suitable very light jet(VLJ) for AirTaxi business.
  • 6. midrele ingrid said on 5/29/2009 10:36:43 AM
    I need to know what permits and licenses I need to start a jet chartering business. Please help. I went to FAA online but I didn't got much help.
  • 7. Winston W said on 6/1/2009 10:48:22 AM
    Looking for Air Charter companies (to include insurance). Range of flight 8 - 12 hrs, passenger planes. Please contact.
  • 8. Cody Blum said on 6/3/2009 6:41:33 PM
    If you're looking for a qualified pilot, I'm interested. Currently working for a regional airline and looking to broaden my horizons. Cody_Blum@yahoo.com
  • 9. Airman320 said on 6/29/2009 1:35:06 PM
    Hi looking for investors to start a charter cargo operation in SriLanka. Using Cessna Caravans. Looking for angel investors.
  • 10. HumphreyB said on 7/26/2009 3:42:45 PM
    Looking to start regional charter business in Louisiana and am looking for experienced partner.
  • 11. salome otunga said on 8/21/2009 9:20:30 AM
    looking to set up an airline cargo/passenger charter business in the east african region, please send me ideas of how to structure the investment and how to obtain partners/investors.
  • 12. brijesh said on 8/22/2009 6:57:54 AM
    Hi I am looking for information on starting a charter business and soon start on my own....who is with me?????
  • 13. brijesh said on 8/22/2009 7:02:04 AM
    Hi we need to become a team if we share a common goal...anyone who agrees mail me on brijesh.s80@gmail.com
  • 14. Rishabh Jain said on 9/20/2009 3:25:16 AM
    Hi, Looking for information on how to start your own civil aircraft business. kindly help. Thanks
  • 15. yusuf said on 9/20/2009 9:09:21 PM
    hello to all, am in the real estate business, but looking to incorporate a corporate charter service/travel agency, in the passenger/cargo business area but i need to know what is the best route, acmi/"ad hoc" lease or finding a airline company to affiliate with? is there a pilot either looking to build flying hours or looking for something different?...please get in touch. tks
  • 16. Irfan said on 9/28/2009 6:43:36 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in starting a charter service fro Hajj Pilgrmers from London to Jeddah Hajj terminal once a year, please let me know if you have an interest towards this. please send me an email to : dg356@hotmail.co.uk
  • 17. thembi said on 10/13/2009 10:18:54 AM
    i am seeing wonderful opportunities, i never really thought of, but i'm falling in love with them as read about. is this a good business in South Africa?
  • 18. Syed alam said on 10/18/2009 3:22:44 PM
    Irfan: Sounds like a good idea. I live in US, and will be interested in doing this business. Fill me in with your business plan. TX
  • 19. Chris said on 11/30/2009 8:52:21 AM
    Ontario, Canada. looking to start a charter business. Anyone with ideas, sample business plan, detailed information may pass it on or advise accordingly. Thanks!
  • 20. Mike said on 12/3/2009 1:01:38 PM
    business location Florida looking to start an airline charter service and maintenance repair shop.
  • 21. asim pitic said on 12/15/2009 6:38:32 PM
    Hello , i am located in Grand Rapids MI and i am looking to start a air/taxi business. can anyone respond on rules and regulations/ also maybe partnership. please respond with advice, thank you
  • 22. daniel said on 12/18/2009 7:27:42 PM
    I am looking for several business partners to offer global contact and company representatives. email dannyevans007@hotmail.co.uk if anybody interested on becoming an Agent
  • 23. trelok suri said on 12/30/2009 12:04:55 AM
    goldengateaviation, 424 44 avenue suite 4 sanfrancisco, ca, 94121 we arrange charter flights and cargo charter any body need urgent request email me we arrange small cargo to big cargo charter my email goldengateaviation@yahoo.com
  • 24. thinair said on 1/19/2010 2:22:42 PM
    Hello I am looking to start up a small air cargo/charter company in Toronto Ontario Canada and would like to get some direction as to how to get started and find some key people who may direct me in this way. Thank you.
  • 25. zahirulislam said on 1/21/2010 7:58:07 AM
    i want to do aircraft charter services in bangladesh territory if anybody have any interests. contact with me. zahirulislamovich@gmail.com or 0088-01816215931
  • 26. Antoinett said on 2/2/2010 4:46:59 AM
    i am a young women who stays in South Africa interested in starting my air craft business kindly help me with necessary information. thank you
  • 27. Jonas Mongenot said on 2/2/2010 11:35:15 AM
    My father has few Gulfstreams V based in TEXAS and he is accepting new brokers to sell his flight time available when the aircrafts have not been in use. The Entire fleet of 6 Gulfstreams is 135 certified. If you have any questions please email me. cheers, Jonas mongenot.
  • 28. lrvpro said on 2/21/2010 3:48:24 PM
    How can you:
    - get the best airplace lease rates
    - best aviation insurance company (passenger and cargo)
    - how to start it (licenses, permits, etc) in the U.S.
  • 29. marco rivera said on 3/25/2010 9:26:44 PM
    Hi, I am ATPL in USA and Canada and just moved to Canada and would like to start a charter company in Ontario, What should I do?
  • 30. Patrick Williams said on 4/2/2010 7:40:23 AM
    I'm doing research on starting an Air Charter Company in Arizona? Can anyone give me any guidance?
  • 31. Matt said on 4/8/2010 8:05:26 PM
    Hi, My names Matt. I recently inherited some money and I want to put it to good use. I'm looking for a partner that knows about the business and I'm willing to fund up to 75% of it. Lets go over your business plan and get down to business! Email me at eberlypoker@yahoo.com
  • 32. bonakele said on 4/13/2010 5:56:54 AM
    hi i am a women who stays in jhb looking for a person who has funding to start up air charter and cargo business have all the go about but lack funding thank you. moruann@webmail.co.za
  • 33. DoubleCrown said on 5/10/2010 3:42:34 PM
    I need beechcraft1900 or beechcraft200 for charter flights for my clients. Location is West africa. Please contact doublecrown25@gmail.com
  • 34. Michael said on 5/24/2010 2:10:53 PM
    Curious to know if you have a resource to create a business plan for Charter Broker Business? Thank you kindly!
  • 35. Luke said on 5/30/2010 6:02:49 AM
    Hello, I am about to start a charter airline in Ethiopia East Africa where there only 4 operational charter air planes. The country is the 4th fastest growing economy in the world and the first one in non oil producing countries in Africa with great potential. Please contact me if you are interested to join this venture as a partner or have any advise. Cheers Luke
  • 36. sam said on 5/31/2010 11:37:08 PM
    I have been a pilot for 16yrs now, with an Airline transport pilot license (ATPL) certificate. I developed some business plans and help start charter companies both in the U.S and in Africa. I Currently have a viable Business plan now with excellent feasibility, the guys are looking for partners and funding. feel free to contact me if you are interested. I also have a senaca II ( twin engine turbo) that can be ferried to Africa for a serious client. my email address is samg@beaconhillaero.com
  • 37. nasir said on 6/14/2010 6:00:10 AM
    We are currently setting up an air charter company in asia, close to get our permit soon....open to any options and proposal. email me. my email is southernstar518@gmail.com
  • 38. shareef said on 6/24/2010 11:42:40 AM
    i can help you in starting aviation business but before you plan or dream of starting aviation business make sure that your bank balance is quite enough.
  • 39. Marty said on 6/30/2010 5:15:09 AM
    Am looking for serious technical investment (ie the aircraft) to begin commercial unscheduled charter business in southern africa (Zimbabwe). Have the permit & AOC. operating capital is available on condition we have a technical partner. contact me with offers on mk@fly-fresh.com
  • 40. Novat Mfalamagoha said on 7/3/2010 7:52:24 AM
    I am about to set up a charter airline in Tanzania East Africa, In fact some regions in this country like Iringa and Dodoma do not have airline services at all, so the market is big. I am looking for serious partners.
  • 41. kamar haque said on 7/11/2010 4:30:48 PM
    hi i am in the middle of starting up my own airline business i am going to hit hard in the business because i have very solid front on this business i am looking for angel investors for this business i am waiting for any one who can help me to get off the ground asap please thanks
  • 42. kamar haque said on 7/11/2010 4:33:07 PM
    can on people i will be honest with you i am very confident with the way business that will run for it if you wana make excellent money with my company i want to hear from you asap then i also wana know how to get hold of aircraft from any one who can lease the plane for me wet or dry lease thanks kamar haque
  • 43. Kelvin Brown said on 7/14/2010 7:20:49 AM
    I am Auditor general of my bank, I have a business deal to do. If you are interested, contact me through my email for more details. all1kbrown@gmail.com
  • 44. Krishna Mahabir said on 7/28/2010 1:01:45 PM
    I would like to start a small private air charter business flying from NYC to the Caribbean. A B737-800 is the ideal plane I'm looking for with a wet lease. I would like to have an idea how much this will cost and what I'm getting myself involve in!
  • 45. prravin said on 8/3/2010 12:03:30 PM
    I am looking for several business partners, and agents, brokers in various countries to start aviation business like Ground Handling, Air Charter contact: info@gravityaviation.com web:www.gravityaviation.com
  • 46. Bhanu Pratap Singh said on 8/15/2010 12:53:45 PM
    Hello everyone, i have my own flying school and charter business in australia for that i want one CFI, now i am looking forward to takeover / buy established flying school and air charter business outside australia preferably India, Canada, USA, South Africa, Phillipines etc. If any interested party want to have partnership on share basis or would like to have joint venture can also contact me I have a vast resource of students as well from Asia specially. As for Air Charter we have anonymous clients ready from Asia market already in hand as we hail vast experience in air transport business . As i was going through above adds but they miss contact opportunities for business plan i would like to have contact with them if they can make out. Please contact me at bhanu.pratap@hotmail.com +91 9650339677 , +61 402031448
  • 47. joshua nixon said on 8/27/2010 7:37:37 AM
    I also need to start an agency in air charter in uganda, how do i start? thx
  • 48. Hemendra Kumar said on 9/16/2010 11:37:40 AM
    Hi i would like to introduce myself Hemendra kumar worked in aircargo industry for several years with experience in start up international cargo airline. Presently i am thinking about to start a cargo charter company in India and UAE market were a huge potential is seen for the cargo movement. If any interested investors, Charter owners and GSAs who wanted to extend their wings in this area can contact me on the email s_hementh@yahoo.co.in. Best regards/Hementh
  • 49. GEORGE GILLESPIE said on 9/19/2010 9:58:58 AM
    I am a former Commercial Airline pilot. Have opportunity to buy N. C. Based LLC 135 licensed air charter company for sale. I have one present commercial airline Pilot as chief operating pilot. I have connections to make this happen. Seeking 3 million in funding. Contact me or my partner today as the opportunity is going away after Sept. 30. Contact me @ geogillesp@yahoo.com and my partner kbscub@aol.com. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a dynamic new company based in N. C. with a positive cash flow potential. George Gillespie.
  • 50. Abhijit said on 10/8/2010 3:57:45 AM
    I am planning to open a chartered aircraft business in India......looking for partners
  • 51. Dio Santos said on 10/8/2010 1:05:05 PM
    Hello, I'm looking to set up an airline cargo/ charter business in South America, please send me ideas of how to structure the investment and how to obtain partners/investors. Thanks,
  • 52. Alain TENE said on 10/22/2010 9:08:56 AM
    I can be contacted via email at flymidwest@yahoo.com; also if someone is interested on doing cargo or passengers operation via cameroon, you can still get in contact with me, thanks
  • 53. Steven Hall said on 10/24/2010 8:54:07 AM
    I am looking for opportunities. If you are seeking an investing partner who will bring real value to your operation drop me a line. I am ATPL qualified (Fixed and Rotary) and have held senior positions with a major international airline.
  • 54. Sudipto Mukerji said on 10/27/2010 9:18:19 AM
    Hi, I am based in India. I think that there is a great market in India for resale and maintenance of small aircraft. I am looking for a company in the US/Canada/UK/Australia having an existing business in this field for partnering with them to start a similar set up in India. I am looking to invest and also provide market access in India. If anyone has something on this line, please feel free to get in touch, Regards. Sudipto
  • 55. Lucas said on 10/29/2010 9:54:32 AM
    Hi, am looking to set up an airline cargo/ charter business in Kenya-East Africa. I operate a travel & safaris firm. Please send me ideas of how to structure the investment, business plan and how to obtain partners/investors & connections to make this happen. Any interested investors, Charter owners and GSAs who want to extend their wings to the greater Eastern Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, DR Congo & Burundi)email: afriplan@gmail.com Asante!(thanks)
  • 56. john naushad said on 11/16/2010 1:44:14 PM
    We are air charter company in india looking to have tie ups for charters services, gsa, air cargo services, and all agents and people who are interested in starting their own charter companies all over the world .contact us for tie ups or partnering. flyaircharters, call john 919884289120 / 9884342539, email: flyaircharters@gmail.com,
  • 57. Vivek said on 12/2/2010 10:08:25 PM
    I am exploring options for starting a private air charter business in Mumbai, India. Looking for suggestions, recommendations, etc. Please contact me on vivekb67@gmail.com. Consultants are welcome.
  • 58. Richard said on 12/8/2010 3:13:26 PM
    I would like to contact Steven Hall who posted a message on 10/24/2010. We have an operation in West Africa and are looking for involved partners. Contact: waaceusa1a@yahoo.com
  • 59. Daven said on 12/10/2010 5:53:40 AM
    I am trying to find an aviation safety plan for a charter business to give me a template of what to do...having to pay the huge amount of money is really a waste when u can use someone else that is willing and mold it to your company..any help on this matter plz?
  • 60. Clifford C.A said on 12/14/2010 11:49:14 AM
    Dear New Partner, We are the official Broker of (AELS-Europe), in Nigeria & Egypt our base of operations in Africa, our duty as their trusted Broker is to source for, and meet with Original selling-mandates of Airline companies, with used Commercial Aircrafts available for immediate sale. We honor the owner's contact that have the 100% right to quote the asking price of their used commercial aircraft available for serious buyers. our Mandates in Europe is a big buyer of used commercial aircraft, as long as they meet the required Standards, Thus; if you have any available aircraft from a reliable owner, you can please get in touch with us so that we can forward to you the details needed for due clarifications on the available Aircraft, as that will mean getting set for REAL BUSINESS TALK. All your questions are welcome as that is a map for the way forwards in our transactions. Thank you and we sincerely hope to hear from you again. Regards, Mr. Clifford C.A Africa Brokers (AELS,NL,Europe). Abuja,Nigeria +234 8084 93 06 92 Fax:+44 700-594-2192 Contact:Alex(outside Africa)
  • 61. Paul McCoy said on 12/15/2010 9:21:16 PM
    I am a private pilot in Parkersburg, WV and would like to connect with other young, entrepreneurs to start a small charter aircraft business. I am ideally located within one to two hours of multiple metro regions. Paul McCoy. mccoyp@ymail.com
  • 62. aviators ,india said on 12/25/2010 5:02:02 PM
    We are on our way to start up a new airline in 2011 in india, needs a finance company who will give us the aircraft on lease .like minded people welcome .joint venture if somebody is that of capacity ,welcome .send ur full details on aaviators@yahoo.co.in
  • 63. Paul Sosah said on 12/28/2010 5:55:28 AM
    Am looking to set up an Air charter. Company in Kenya and would like to know how to go about it. Am also interested in buying an already existing company of that nature in Kenya. Please Advise. Paul
  • 64. Charles Ossa said on 12/31/2010 7:43:21 PM
    I'm looking to partner with somebody willing to finance an air taxi operation in Ghana to operate in West African cities. ROI is enormous.
  • 65. Gustavo said on 1/2/2011 6:31:22 PM
    Hi, I need an investor or partnership for air taxi and charter business in Argentina. I am looking for and 8 to 10 place turboprop for our clients. Good average qty hours per month to be fly. Interested please get in touch asap, thanks. bhimport@arnet.com.ar
  • 66. preetpal singh said on 1/4/2011 2:00:39 PM
    hi ,i am from delhi(india). i want to start in air charter business but hardly know anything about it . if anyone from near by know about it plz contact. preet137@yahoo.com. delhi
  • 67. Ivan ferguson said on 1/8/2011 6:36:27 PM
    I will like to contact #20 and # 27 #20 is located in Florida Ideal sport to be to start the business for the Bahamas,and # 27 has the Air craft please have the contact me thank you.
  • 68. Daniel said on 1/8/2011 6:44:14 PM
    Hi, I am looking for experienced brokers to join a new and exciting up and coming company, please email daniel@globalaircharter.co.uk if you have experience.
  • 69. Kimberly said on 1/12/2011 11:25:56 PM
    We are from the US and are interested in buying an airplane and starting an air charter business in Tanzania. We need information on how to get started - can you help us. Thank you!
  • 70. michael morey said on 1/20/2011 8:40:26 PM
    need to start a small cargo business in ghana west africa with c-130 a/c and some smaller. have airlines tech exp. military licenses faa licenses and more. respond asap thank you i am in ny but can leave asap for ghana am familiar with lockheed and special ops flying
  • 71. H-MEHTAB said on 1/21/2011 6:46:23 AM
    I have a space in the airport in GA i want to start some aircraft related business like a wheel Tyre shop --- only interested personal thanx MEHTAB
  • 72. Bob E. said on 1/21/2011 7:12:56 AM
    I have a small aviation charter company in Canada including a twin engine Piper Aztec.Must sell because of health reasons. Be in business with a small investment and grow it up. Contact at lacroixlodge@videotron.ca
  • 73. Bob E. said on 1/21/2011 2:55:00 PM
    Also have 72 acres with 3,000 feet grass airstrip, a restaurant and 5 chalets, all cedar. It's for sale or rental.
  • 74. John .S. A (Rtd) said on 1/26/2011 4:44:52 AM
    Let me see a good business proposal. I run an Air craft business here. Would not mind partnering with you if your executive summary is good with good ROI. Email me details: gd.albanese57@gmail.com.
  • 75. Tristan B said on 1/26/2011 3:03:13 PM
    I am looking at getting involved / helping / starting an aviation / charter business. I am currently based in London and fly out of Biggin Hill airport. Run a property business here currently.. can work US or Europe.. also interested globally. Either looking for partners other investors or to get involved in your project / business. Email t@1jet.eu
  • 76. EASY FLIGHT CONSULTANTS said on 1/27/2011 6:40:42 AM
    A helicopter pilot and self have teamed to form this company. We are presently engaged in setting up a Air Taxi/Charter service for a client company. We are competent to arrange for Charters to fly PASSENGERS AND SENSITIVE CARGO. We have on our listings providers of small aircraft & helicopters, as well as large passenger aircraft for conveying marriage parties, Company Boards etc. We can be called upon to arrange joy rides, Flower showering and during election campaigns.
  • 77. steve shabkie said on 1/30/2011 6:56:50 PM
    Hello, Investors, Licensed FAA Commercial, instrument, multi engine, pilot looking for partner or start up venture capital; for express commuter air charter service for California; will offer excellent rate of return on collateralize venture capital. If interested please call me at 805-428-7089 or email me; sshabkie@roadrunner.com Best Regards,
  • 78. Arvinder Singh said on 2/18/2011 8:41:19 PM
    Hello, i am looking for 3 business minded men who would like to start an airbus and world travel prime time location monopoly of transporting by air and leasing. I have all my ideas and i would love to share them and i am in the process i've researched prices, plans, and company starting ways strategies. contact at arvinder25@hotmail.com
  • 79. Victor Colocho said on 2/23/2011 12:52:06 PM
    Hi, I´m interested in start a charter service from El Salvador to USA, I would like to know if you are interest. Thanks
  • 80. DIKAELO SEKWENA said on 2/25/2011 9:27:35 AM
    hello, I'm a young, enthusiastic and passionate private pilot currently busy with my commercial pilot license in south africa. i would like to start a charter company operating from botswana to other neighboring countries like south africa. please assist with ideas and any partners interested should email me on dsekwena@yahoo.com or contact me on 0027733466126. thanks!
  • 81. rajiv chauhan said on 2/25/2011 12:44:41 PM
    In India I would like to start non-scheduled operator air transport service with a company making a plan in this regard. company with the plan send mail to me. I am sure that a big market is available for it to earn more. mail me on- rajivchauhan89@yahoo.co.in
  • 82. Kofi Sarfo-Prempeh said on 2/27/2011 5:27:36 AM
    Have a Challenger 604 and ready to start an air charter service out of Ghana. Looking for investors to help fund the operational costs. Also seeking a qualified pilot. Interested parties should kindly email me: kofi@tenforward.co.jp
  • 83. Shiv Kumar said on 3/2/2011 3:30:47 AM
    Hi My name is Shiv Kumar, from new delhi India, I'm in aerospace business. Looking for the investor who can invest in Spare parts. Planning to keep stock in India for various aircrafts parts to supply in India, Nepal, Bangladesh,Bhutan. Trust this is profitable. Interested peoples contact me at : +918800699279 or sales@blsaerospace.com Thanks and Regards, Shiv
  • 84. David said on 3/4/2011 7:06:42 PM
    Hi I'm in the planning stages of a air taxi company to be based out of fl and nj operating the piper malibu and pc-12 looking for partners and financing. please email me at gsxrice2001@aol.com if interested. thanks
  • 85. Paul Alexander said on 3/8/2011 10:48:20 AM
    Hi My name is Paul Alexander. I am based in the US Virgin Islands on the Island of St. Thomas. There exist a great passenger/cargo business opportunity between St. Thomas and Dominica for any one who can provide an 11 to a 19 seater aircraft. Please contact me: e-mail is beyekwa@yahoo.com. Telephone # is 340-201-9366 or 340-771-7353.
  • 86. rajiv chauhan said on 3/8/2011 2:43:04 PM
    I received more then 100 proposals against my undermentioned offer. Now,I request that the proposal should be in authentic manner with the conformation evidences. 'In India I would like to start non-scheduled operator air transport service with a company making a plan in this regard. company with the plan send mail to me. I am sure that a big market is available for it to earn more'. mail me on- rajivchauhan89@yahoo.co.in
  • 87. Vishwath Parthasarathy said on 3/15/2011 8:24:35 AM
    Dear All, I am looking forward to persons who can invest to start up airlines. We have experienced management teams with business plans. We do not have enough funding.If any one is interested in partnerships please do contact us at vishwathvice@gmail.com. Vishwath Parthasarathy
  • 88. Capt.Gopal Singh Bisht said on 3/27/2011 11:54:27 AM
    Hi,My name is Gopal Singh Bisht, working as senior captain in one of the leading domestic Airline in Nepal.I have flown following aircraft- Hs-748(Avro), Shorts-Skyvan, Beech 1900D, Cessna Caravan, J-41(Flying at present ). I am thinking to start an Ambulance /charter company in Kathmandu Nepal. If any one is interested in partnerships please do contact us at gopalbista@hotmail.com,relyonairsupport@gmail.com Capt.G.S.Bisht
  • 89. Mahmud said on 3/28/2011 12:32:49 AM
    Hi everyone, I am trying to establish an air cargo operation in Bangladesh. Can anyone give me some idea? Contact me at mahmud865@gmail.com.
  • 90. amrit said on 4/6/2011 7:41:13 AM
    hallo. i am a k sahoo. i want to start a charter service in orissa. so any one interested on this field , plz mail me. we can start this business perfectly. thank you.
  • 91. Zephaniah Sylvester said on 4/6/2011 10:03:57 AM
    I'm pleased to inform that I'm interested in a partner who we can team up together with to start Ground handling and aircraft charter for cargo and passenger in Kisumu Kenya,There is a grate potential after the airport was expanded to accommodate big planes I've already got an office and staff at the airport. If you are interested please contact me on +254 710 360 822. my company name is Skybridge Flight Services Ltd. email info@skybridgeflightservices.com
  • 92. rajiv chauhan said on 4/6/2011 11:55:40 AM
    I am rajiv chauhan with a very good experience in civil aviation as an chairman / director general of civil aviation approved accountable manager for two aviation organizations wants to start non-scheduled/ cargo airlines . I offer partnership to the interested in this regard. Presently I am at the end of finalizing my partnership but those interested may also contact to me till the finalization, because there is no any limitations for highest achievements.I request Pl.forward your details initially to avoid unnecessary correspondence. my mail : rajivchauhan89@yahoo.co.in
  • 93. Gabriel Narara said on 4/13/2011 7:21:35 AM
    Looking for JV partnerships with aircrafts DHC-6 otters, and C402C. Also a helicopter squirrel AS350 to participate in the multi-million dollar LNG project in Papua New Guinea.
  • 94. John Bailey said on 4/13/2011 12:02:15 PM
    Hi everyone, I am Jay and I am a pilot in Barbados looking to start an air cargo operation throughout the Caribbean Region. (Puerto Rico - Suriname) The business plan is complete, the aircraft is source and we are in the process of seeking funds for this project.Anyone interested in investing in this viable venture, please contact me at imperialbaje@hotmail.com ASAP. Hoping to start by the winter season Sept 2011. Thanks.
  • 95. TreZay said on 4/15/2011 8:59:32 AM
    Looking for an investor to finance a profitable caribbean & US passenger/cargo service. Experience is in place just require funding. The market between Fl and the Caribbean is very lucrative. contact info: imperialbaje@hotmail.com.
  • 96. amrit sahoo said on 4/16/2011 5:12:16 AM
    any one want to start a charter service plz contact me.i am also searching partner for tht. here in orissa is a place where charter we can start a non schedule service every day. so mail me. amritsahu@hotmail.com
  • 97. Jimmy Araya said on 4/21/2011 6:34:36 PM
    Greetings, I would like to discuss a profitable business proposal for a weekly,full charter or ad hoc flight from UK, Europe and Scandinavia to East Africa. This is a very profitable route during May-Sept season.If anybody interested you can contact me anytime to discuss the proposal.
  • 98. shiv kumar bhakta said on 4/26/2011 6:14:03 AM
    Dear Friends, I have 4 DC,8 cargo planes for sale They are old but glass cockpits digital all checks completed ready to fly condition ideal for a new cargo operator. Please contact me if anyone interested. Thanks Shiv Kumar sales@blsaerospace.com
  • 99. Rajamma Bijuraj said on 5/8/2011 2:10:07 AM
    I am active in the Aviation Business ( Air Chartering & Broking ) for the last five years. I could provide full charters - B747,B727F,C-130, B737,Fokker 27,DC-8, IL-76, A300-600F, Mi8 helicopters, AN124 etc. Please contact me for your requirements .Thanks / Bijuraj (bijuraj_vr@hotmail.com)
  • 100. Eko said on 5/8/2011 6:57:34 AM
    Our business is an aircraft charter B747-200 for Hajj, Umrah or Charter to any part of the world. We have experienced in aircraft charter business Our head office in Nigeria. If you are looking for air charter please contact me at ekosww@gmail.com
  • 101. Krishan Sharma, Ph.D. said on 5/13/2011 3:19:13 AM
    Who are keen to startup an air charter business in India may contact us with full details with business plan. giskksharma@yahoo.com
  • 102. Andrew Difolco beginner adviser said on 5/19/2011 3:34:44 PM
    Hello! I'm currently a flight dispatcher for Air Canada. I'm in Toronto Canada.. I have been with AC for 14 years since I was 18. I played a vital role in it's restructuring saving AC $123 million, with no appreciation. Looking to becoming an aviation consultant. Canadian/EU citizenship. To answer everyones question, you need an Air Operators Permit. The rest of the paperwork such as Radio License, Air Worthiness comes with the aircraft. Unless the aircraft is missing certifications.
  • 103. M.Kapur said on 5/20/2011 5:38:28 AM
    We are Swedish charter/ACMI company with 2 airbus320 and 2 MD80 machines. We are looking for business in Asia as well as in rest of the world. We do have knowledge in cargo as well as pax traffic. We are at the same time looking after persons with good knowledge of flight operation desk which we will invite to Sweden for interview and hire as well. Welcome, Best regards. M.Kapur
  • 104. George Cooper said on 5/22/2011 3:46:53 AM
    funding investment worldwide provided solid business plan, experience, integrity and ability to accept advise from experienced people. Fields of expertise Airline (startup Aircraft funding), Real estate (hotels mixed use development, large infrastructure developemts, energy -solar, wind, wave, waste etc). Minimum translation 15M . We are not brokers. G. Cooper gcooper67@hotmail.com
  • 105. Ocelcio Rodrigues said on 5/23/2011 2:33:50 PM
    I am Flight Instructor in Addisos, TExas. I am looking for partners or investors who would like to partner to open a flight school. I am fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish if needed. Please email me at ocelcio@verizon.net
  • 106. Roberto said on 5/24/2011 7:57:55 AM
    We are looking for aircraft owners (19 seater like J31/32) interested in joining us as shareholder for a start-up in Romania. We put money and you aircraft. Should you be further information contact us club2008@hotmail.it. Send us your proposal
  • 107. Roberto said on 5/24/2011 7:59:52 AM
    We have a L1011-500 aircraft (pax version) available for charters and ACMI throughout the world. Please contact us for proposals or demands: club2008@hotmail.it
  • 108. Justin said on 5/31/2011 7:07:50 PM
    Looking for a charter? Send me a quote request. Type of aircraft,# of passengers,date of departure/arrival, and destination. justin_mcconaughey@msn.com. Have a fantastic day.
  • 109. Von. said on 6/2/2011 9:45:31 AM
    I am interested in buying a good helicopter, so if you have for sale feel free to contact me in my mail , with the last offer. Here is my email: cpt.vonb@yahoo.com. Thanks Von.
  • 110. Mike M said on 6/6/2011 3:05:25 PM
    Hey Everybody, I am interested in finding potential business partners/pilots interested in an Air Taxi startup idea for the NYC area. Feel free to contact me at my email Musto@student.fdu.edu
  • 111. vincent said on 6/11/2011 4:47:42 PM
    i would want start an air taxi in my country can you tell me capital to start the business i am Zimbabwe,Harare
  • 112. henry said on 6/15/2011 3:51:27 PM
    Can someone send in feasibility study on starting non schedule charter light aircrafts in Ghana. Experts only should respond.
  • 113. Rajeev said on 6/21/2011 2:49:13 PM
    Hi, i own a flying club in India close to Delhi...i am planning air taxi / chartering business across india and looking for angel investors / channel partners to take this project further..if interested email with full details at rajeev@jencogalva.com.
  • 114. Mr Diala King said on 7/6/2011 7:18:45 AM
    Pls help me with a proposal of how to run a helicopter chartered business services in nigeria. What it take and its analysis to be successful. thanks Diala.
  • 115. saurabh said on 7/7/2011 1:22:21 AM
    hi i am saurabh interested in air charter service on partnership interested person contact on shuklasaurabh1980@gmail.com
  • 116. Oliver said on 7/14/2011 7:00:26 PM
    Hi, I am a commercial pilot in the Bahamas looking for partners or investors in a startup air cargo company. The field is wide open and this is the perfect opportunity.
  • 117. Dabbousi Int. Co. Ltd said on 7/18/2011 3:58:53 AM
    Ghana, West-Africa. If you are looking for a license to operate in the west-African sub region, call on me for assistance.
  • 118. jj said on 7/24/2011 4:03:05 PM
    Thank you . Can you provide me with all informations on how to start airline business.
  • 119. Bernie said on 8/3/2011 7:23:04 PM
    Florida. USA. Have a Seneca V and would like to start an air charter service for flights from FL to Keys, Bahamas, etc. What do I need to know to get that Part 135 operations underway?
  • 120. Avay Singh Baruwal said on 8/7/2011 2:42:31 PM
    Dear All, I am looking forward to persons or company who can invest to start up airlines company in nepal in jet sector in short distance flight in nepal it will new for nepali growing air market . We have experienced management teams with business plans in Nepal. We do not have enough funding. If any one or any international company is interested in partnerships please do contact us at avay_baruwal@yahoo.co.uk
  • 121. Mamondy said on 8/10/2011 6:51:35 AM
    Dear All, already i have an company which i charter flights from an airline. now i want to start the airline. Any body interesting please contact me or go to my website. www.erbilaviation.com. Thanks.
  • 122. Aymeric said on 8/10/2011 10:13:43 AM
    Hello all, I have a canadian pilot license and i am willing to work any where in the world. i have a letter of recommendation and i am a hard worker. contact me. fluent in french and english, aymthemis@gmail.com
  • 123. Andrew Johnson said on 8/11/2011 10:29:01 AM
    Hello all am Andrew Johnson from Kampala Uganda, i am starting up an air taxi business in east Africa and i want partners in that, Africa is the place to go for business and if looking for some where safe to invest then just get in contact with me at andrewmukasa@aol.com
  • 124. Oyeniran Taiwo said on 8/14/2011 4:58:17 PM
    Hello, i am Taiwo. I am from Nigeria. Pls,i want to start a Helicopter Charter Business service in Nigeria. Pls, i want you to enlighten me on the processes that are involved. Thank you.
  • 125. Mike said on 8/14/2011 11:36:58 PM
    @Bernie please contact me on my personal email Musto@student.Fdu.edu
  • 126. Inam ur Rahman Zafar said on 8/17/2011 7:33:20 AM
    Hi This is Inam we based in Jeddah Saudi Arabia running Travel business for the last 30years, travel agency name YOU TRAVEL & TOURS IATA approved, we are looking for flight charter company if interested to connect me, we have more then 15000 thousand passenger per year. Thanking you my cell no is 00966 508704072
  • 127. mohamed abed said on 8/31/2011 12:20:57 PM
    hi, i'm looking for funding to lease an aircraft for cargo services for the oil and gas industry in Accra Ghana. it is a very profitable venture and promises to be very rewarding. i have already established many clients and am ready to start operations. kindly email me for further inquiries and discussions nonyabed2000@yahoo.com
  • 128. ajibola said on 9/7/2011 8:22:20 AM
    Ajibola. Hello, I am based in Lagos,Nigeria. I think that there is a great market in Nigeria for resale and maintenance of small aircraft. I am looking for a company in the US/Canada/UK/Australia having an existing business in this field for partnering with them to start a similar set up in Nigeria. I am looking to invest and also provide market access in Nigeria. If anyone has something on this line, please feel free to get in touch, Regards. Ajibola (alheedventures@yahoo.com)
  • 129. Engr Hendrix said on 9/10/2011 8:06:36 AM
    Am looking for investors for a newly established company about to venture into the ever vibrant helicopter support sector in Nigeria,you can contact Hendrix by email (solidaffairsngr@yahoo.com)
  • 130. Henrik Krag said on 9/11/2011 5:40:21 AM
    We are a company in aviation trading used aircrafts (small and medium size), we sell pilot and aircraft equipment and we have a flight school in Denmark/Scandinavia. We are seeking companies that want to start aviation related business in Scandinavia or need work done here.
  • 131. Henrik Krag said on 9/11/2011 5:42:36 AM
    We are also seeking a EU based company who can provide us an Twin otter for a period each summer. Please contact us at info@aviat.aero
  • 132. Courtney Thomas said on 9/17/2011 8:08:56 AM
    I am starting an air charter service in the Caribbean, (St. Kitts). Currently I am in the final stages of obtaining my AOC and at the stage where I need an aircraft to continue. I am seeking funding for for the aircraft and start-up in the amount of US$1,000,000.00. The type of aircraft I am looking at is a BAe Jetstream 32. Anyone interested in financing this project could contact me at c.thomas@vipairexpress.com I am open for discussion. Business plan available.
  • 133. uknet said on 10/3/2011 8:07:36 AM
    We are looking to start an air brokers/charter business, operating from London and Cyprus offices. Looking for aircraft owners/companies willing to work with us, especially with large passenger aircraft. uknet@london.com
  • 134. Chinmay Swain said on 10/5/2011 3:39:21 AM
    Currently i am in seeking of an INDIA Helicopter pilot , ALTP (H) or CHPL + 2550 hrs on Helicopters including 1000 hrs as PIC having current endorsement on helicopters operated by the Company for our director of Company. Interested candidates can mail their resume to chinmayaswain@hotmail.com
  • 135. sandeep said on 10/5/2011 5:53:56 AM
    Hi, We are currently in the air taxi business in india with cessna carvan aircraft. Look forward to expand the horizon worldwide. Interested partners would be always welcomed.. Contact us for investment/business association. drop your queries/proposals on sandeep@thegoldrushgroup.org
  • 136. Marion M. Mthembu said on 10/7/2011 12:12:38 PM
    I am looking to invest and partner with a credible person in airline,air charter business in any part of the world. Am from Pretoria, South Africa - Marion Mthembu - email:cs@sant-gov.org
  • 137. Capt.al-ali said on 10/11/2011 11:43:38 PM
    Dear Mr.Leon, Yuo can come and invest in kuwait real estate if you wish , Business here are amazing , and secure , I can provide you with the sponsorship and make the company , Capt, al-ali from Kuwait
  • 138. zahirul islam said on 10/13/2011 6:34:02 AM
    i'm zahir, from Bangladesh. Want an investor for integrated hi-tech aviation business look for finances, if any body have an interest contact with me. a great surprising proposal waiting for you Email: roshnizahir@yahoo.com
  • 139. Dhanya said on 10/15/2011 5:13:08 PM
    We are an Indian Aircraft sales and leasing company with rep offices in USA, France, UAE, Phillipines and Malaysia. we also provide Aviation consultancy for start up companies. We have transacted in over 60 Jets/helicopters around the world and are the largest Aircraft selling company in South Asia. Please do contact us for any assistance in Aviation in Asia. office@k-aircharters.com or at +914844035020
  • 140. Dhanya said on 10/15/2011 5:15:27 PM
    For any aviation inquiries on Aircraft procurement or aviation start up, please contact us on office@k-aircharters.com or at +914844035020
  • 141. daniel said on 10/20/2011 6:56:43 AM
    U.K-- anybody got an example business plan they dont mind sharing (Brokerage Company ?)dannyevans007@hotmail.co.uk Cheers
  • 142. stephen spencer said on 10/25/2011 5:22:06 AM
    Western Europe. We are a serious corporate team looking to commence regional passenger flight services on virgin routes in Europe using high speed turboprops (20 to 50 pax). If interested in equity participation with an excellent exit strategy (minimum three years) we look forward to hearing from you.
  • 143. Don said on 11/5/2011 11:09:22 PM
    Looking for a serious investor for a start up Biz Jet ops. Pls email slpilot2000@yahoo.com
  • 144. Joshua said on 11/8/2011 12:08:33 AM
    I have listings of Part 135 companies for sale in the United States. This is where everyone goes to find established Air Charter Part 135 and Part 141 flight schools for sale. Contact me now at info@SellPart135.com
  • 145. zahir said on 11/13/2011 4:07:54 PM
    hi am looking for investor who is willing to start regional air services in tanzania please contact me now info.modtech@gmail.com or call me on +255 784 855 112
  • 146. vince said on 11/20/2011 1:48:42 AM
    Looking for a partner to start a charter service in Belgium.
  • 147. Walter said on 11/22/2011 11:28:04 AM
    I am a financial consultant that deals with investors around the world, if you are looking for loan for your business or setting up a shop, kindly reach me on this email, walter_m31@yahoo.co.uk, call me +447045717913.
  • 148. VIJAY PRAKASH GUPTA said on 11/28/2011 12:26:47 AM
    We are looking for an Investment for our Scheduled airline in India. We have the Operation's license and need the funds for the aircraft lease and operating costs. Any serious investor is welcome. Kindly reach us at VIJAYPGUPTA2502@YAHOO.COM
  • 149. Etienne Smit said on 12/1/2011 6:20:46 AM
    Looking for investors to start up a Air Charter Business in south Africa
  • 150. Fredrick said on 12/8/2011 4:21:23 PM
    I am a Kenyan looking for interested persons to start up a regional passenger service Air Line in East Africa as well as local flights within Kenya's towns which is now booming. Please contact me on frotienbo27@yahoo.com
  • 151. priya said on 12/9/2011 11:12:14 AM
    seeking investors for a viable aviation project - biz jet operation in sri lanka..cost 3.5M USD. contact 94 773265235 or careerwise@gmail.com
  • 152. Kevin said on 12/10/2011 5:39:03 PM
    Starting a Part 135 in Southern Wisconsin Northern Illinois. Looking for interested investor(S0/Partners. Have previous air charter experience, set-up with location and an aircraft, however looking for larger piston twin or turboprop. Please contact me at kevin147@aol.com
  • 153. Sanjay Aggarwal said on 12/14/2011 8:40:05 PM
    NewDelhi, India. We are a travel agency based at India. As we have enormous scope of a freighter to cis countries we seek a partner for starting this operation or expanding existing business. Also we can assist in getting a GSA approved for new airline to India. Tel:+91-9810048224
  • 154. meera said on 12/15/2011 2:55:47 AM
    I'm a delhi base crew and i am very keen to join charter aircraft which flies international from Delhi please help me and suggest that how n where to apply for my interest of job.
  • 155. Mohammed Adebayo said on 12/22/2011 9:43:22 PM
    I am based in the United States but the airlines operational base will be in Nigeria we will like to start the operations with 2 Boeing 737-300 i will like to know the estimated cost of these aircrafts for outwright purchase. Thanks
  • 156. John Clark said on 1/3/2012 8:50:39 PM
    Commercial airline pilot with 20 years in airline management need partner. Starting a regional airline in Ecuador on virgin routes with 2 EMB-145LR jets proven to be the most cost efficient and eco friendly for regional application. Passenger load study of 60-80% year 1 and 70-90% year 2. First year Net flow: $13, 058,000. Email me at fti101@cox.net or phone: 011-405-793-9704
  • 157. Tshabang Nkhari said on 1/4/2012 4:43:59 AM
    I would like to venture into air charter business. looking for partner and air craft owners/ companies willing to work with us in botswana. Services that will be offered are air charter, flight bookings for passengers and cargo, airtaxi, travel& safari agency, hotel bookings, tourists guide & booking and transport from the plane. I have worked for the Dept of Civil Aviation from 1984 to 1989 as an AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL ASSISTANT dealing with air borne aircraft. email for Tshabang Nkhari for advert No. 159 is tnkhari@yahoo.com
  • 158. Pravin Kumar said on 1/14/2012 12:30:43 PM
    We would like to start non-scheduled operation air charter services (passenger & Cargo) in India. The company is in the process of preparing business plan in this regard. Any person interested in funding, investment, JV can contact us on pravinkumars@hotmail.com. We can arrange for aircrafts (passenger & Cargo Aircrafts) if any company or any person have readily business available in India. Travel agents or tour operator who have groups for port blair, Maldives, Nepal can contact us for operating aircrafts on these routes . Any suggestion or advise are acceptable. pravinkumars@hotmail.com
  • 159. aditya said on 1/16/2012 2:20:49 PM
    hi...myself aditya and very soon I am going to open my own charter even i have got 300cr for the same. anyone interested can contact
  • 160. Eddy said on 1/18/2012 11:16:51 AM
    We are looking to start an airline company in the Democratic Republic of Congo(Central Africa) to service the ever growing local population needs to travel across country due to the lack of road infrastructures in the country. Kindly note that DRC has the size of Western Europe and roads are in a very poor state, hence, a journey of a few hours can easily turn into a few days and that of a few days, into a few weeks, especially during the rainy season. Our aim is to start not only local and regional service, but also international service to destinations as far as China where most of the trade with DRC is taking place nowadays. Note also that sometimes, it becomes necessary to travel to neighboring country before catching a connecting flight back to a city in DRC, hence the opportunity has been given to other national carriers to benefit from not only the lack of infrastructures but also the lack of a national carrier in the DRC. Our plan is fairly simple, start with 2 planes, a 762ER to service China and one single destination in Europe, and a 733 or 734 for local and regional traffic with one single destination outside of the country being South Africa. The plan aims to make it easier for Congolese in the country and outside to connect, hence we chose to service only the destination with the highest concentration of congolese citizen outside of DRC itself. Those routes are being serviced today by such companies as SN Brussels Airlines, Air France, Ethiopian, Kenya Airways and SAA but never on a direct flight basis. There is no open skies agreement in Africa, hence, each foreign carriers that lands in DRC, will give us also the right to land in that specific country, but our aim is not to compete with those carriers that are much larger, but simply to offer a direct flight to Congolese favorite destinations with unprecedented service. We are globetrotters, we've traveled around the world and we can make the difference in service in carriers such as SN Brussels Airlines and Air France for example. We've already worked out the numbers on those routes and were able to come up with staggering result with a worst case scenario of only 51 (break even) to 65% passenger loads. Consolidation of expenses and revenues based on only 16 flights (8 to China and 8 to Europe)on a monthly basis comes up with a net revenue of $1.000.000 per month taking into consideration the worst case scenario mentioned above with regards to passenger loads. We are doing some more work to evaluate whether flying a 733 or 734 locally and regionally will be as lucrative as the 762ER with 2 weekly rotations to China and 2 weekly rotations to Brussels. We would welcome any idea to incorporate into our business plan as this is an opportunity we've identified that the country needs to fill as soon as possible. DRCongo has a traveling population of approximately 1.000.000 people on a yearly basis. Those who have tried launching an international airline company in the country before have failed miserably because they didn't do their homework and went on to purchase 40 YO 721 or 722 that consumes more fuel than a 747 Jumbo Jet or worse, planes that were not certified to fly to Europe because they were simply too old and no longer up to current norms. Eventually, if we are able to get off the ground (in 2012), we would also welcome views and advices on where to get good planes (average age 15 years). We are not airline experts yet, we're only getting started in that chapter. We are currently bankers by profession and US based Universities MBAs (DC AU Eagles and Miami Hurricanes)by education, but unfortunately not a single bank in the country has the financial and prudential ratios capability to finance such a project. Hopefully, we've already receive promises of financial backing from some private investors, hoping that the final draft will be convincing enough for them to willingly invest the necessary $35M to launch this airline company with 2 fairly young aircrafts to start (lookup Arik Air history). Guys, people, new friends, believe me when I say that no idea is "not good enough" and none is "stupid". Whatever you have in mind, if this is something you want to participate into, one way or another, don't hesitate to shoot your views in my email inbox. Cheers. Ethambwe@gmail.com
  • 161. Zee said on 1/27/2012 2:13:41 AM
    I'm looking to see if any interested investor (s) to start up a Regional Airline or air charter services in Ethiopia, South-Sudan, and Kenya. We have a feasibility study already conducted and a huge profit is waiting for the right investor. I'm currently in the U.S. I just returned from Ethiopia. I established contacts and partnership with the country's Civil Aviation officials. If any interested investor, please contact me via e-mail: zee.degife@yahoo.com
  • 162. Doug Gregory said on 1/29/2012 8:56:30 PM
    We are a seafood/fish export company looking for a owner of such as 737-300 F or QC. We have the cargo for you on a continuing basis and this will be in the South and Central Pacific region servicing Australia, Hawaii and West Coast USA. We also need a smaller say 8-10 seater aircraft for passengers and or freight. This is a wonderful opportunity for somebody who has suitable aircraft.
  • 163. Mani said on 1/31/2012 6:13:20 AM
    Hi everybody, currently from UK ,If anyone interested investor working towards air cargo/ambulance or even other air activity in Nepal the heart of Himilays and can be exist further close international up to whole asia where as the asian economy over raising. please contact me, this is good and right time to set up new venture which is absolutely can be achieved miles of success. mani_1139@hotmail.com
  • 164. John Atlantic said on 2/1/2012 10:56:55 PM
    I am interested in investing in a start up company. If interested please forward your complete business plan to me for further consideration. Thank you
  • 165. Mark Luke said on 2/3/2012 3:20:34 AM
    I am seriously in need for several business partners /Agents to offer global contact and company representatives. Please email markluke28@w.cn if interested on becoming an Agent
  • 166. Vitalij said on 2/3/2012 5:58:13 AM
    Hi all. We are aviation company , and have interesting to find out new charter flights. Now we used A320 and B737 CL. If you have real idea Please contact with me vitalij@skybosnia.com
  • 167. marco egitto said on 2/5/2012 4:52:37 AM
    I am an aviation adviser, expert in the oil&gas business aviation standards and best practices. i was looking for partners and investors to start up helicopter and fixed wing charter services for the oil&gas industry. In egypt there is only one air operator at the moment and the demand is huge. If interested drop me an email at: ma201108@yahoo.it Best regards Marc
  • 168. zahir said on 2/13/2012 4:48:25 AM
    looking for regional and international air services investor in tanzania. please email only serious investors. Project Plans are ready for investors. thanks zahir
  • 169. Roberto said on 2/16/2012 9:32:28 AM
    We are looking for international investors interested in participating in an existing airline based in the Philippines. They need small amount of money so as to proceed and develop flight operations. In addition to that they can accept B737-300 against shares and very good interests. Should you be seriously interested please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. club2008@hotmail.it
  • 170. Roberto said on 2/16/2012 9:38:22 AM
    We are looking for owners of A320 interested in create a partnership in Libya. Libyan start-up offers local AOC and permits in order to start domestic and international flights. Partner must provide the use of A320 and structure. This request is serious and urgent. Scheduled and charter flights will be offered. Libyan start-up is ready to start discussions in case there is a party interested in providing aircraft. Looking forward to receiving proposals. Regards. club2008@hotmail.it
  • 171. MD SAZZAD KADIR said on 2/24/2012 11:56:29 AM
    Hi I wish to be a agent of your company. I want to operate airways from Bangladesh to Thailand, Malaysia and China. It is very profitable now. If any one interest then contact with me agentkadir@gmail.com
  • 172. Arif said on 2/26/2012 12:16:03 PM
    Airlines are hard to operate in Bagladesh as the deregulation and mismanagement of CAAB is skyrocketing. None of the passenger airlines are profitable over the decades. Air charter would be one and only substitute to do aviation business. There is already a foreign investor started doing air charter business in Bangladesh and doing alright. I have ideas and plans, need investors!!! if someone interested please contact--arif3@hotmail.com
  • 173. Mcnair said on 2/29/2012 4:29:30 PM
    Looking to see if any interested investor to start up a Regional Airline or air charter services in The Bahamas...
  • 174. MM Gupta said on 3/4/2012 5:01:03 AM
    intend to start an air ambulance business in middle east. Please provide information if any existing business for sale with man and equipment
  • 175. JEAN-PIERRE MPOULI said on 3/9/2012 7:55:51 PM
    I need help for a market study on cargo and passenger operation in West Africa. I'm looking for a reputable firm for the study. please contact me at the above coordinates. Thanks. Capt. Jean-Pierre Mpouli
  • 176. Simon said on 3/11/2012 4:50:01 AM
    I am curious to hear if any investors are looking for a project to invest in for development of the New Zealand market? In New Zealand our national airline has a virtual monopoly on provincial routes - that is routes off the main city pairs network, operating a hub and spoke plan. This is vulnerable to a rival with the right kind of business model and marketing strategy.

Any such start up rival offering provincial market penetration has a choice of 22 foreign airlines who have no choice except to feed into the national airline's domestic routes. In NZ flying just a few hundred miles from one domestic centre to another can take 5-7 hours and 2-3 transfers of aircraft. If any investor, or group of offshore international airlines wish to work with me to develop a rival service please contact symngun@gmail.com .
  • 177. mohamed samier said on 3/13/2012 6:22:41 AM
    Sudan. I'm looking for a partner or a finance in air services & ground handling in SUDAN any one interested. please contact me info@tristaras.com
  • 178. K. Hillner said on 3/25/2012 2:30:26 AM
    Looking to start a 135 operation based in the Chicago/Rockford, Il area. Have one investor, looking for a at least a second in financing the business and the aircraft. Will need at least a King Air. We have found a niche market that is not being served by local Part 135 charter companies. Please contact us at info@hillneraviation.com
  • 179. Doral said on 3/25/2012 5:51:23 PM
    Looking for a partner with a aircraft to fly light cargo and passengers to and from South Florida to The Bahamas eg Andros islands, New Providence and other Bahama islands this business have the potential of millions of dollars as the demands are high and the level of this service is very low contact Doral at a1islandair@hotmail.com
  • 180. Doral said on 3/25/2012 8:14:57 PM
    Hello again,I am seeking to communicate with anyone that owns a piper aztec or Piper Navajo who has it just sitting on the tar mat at your airport, hey come fly to the Bahamas let's do business together, let your aircraft work for you while you relax and enjoy the financial rewards.. think of it you can buy your plane back four times and over in one year time. Attention Doral in an email at a1islandair@hotmail.com a business proposal available upon your request, or leave a message on 242-225-0859
  • 181. Aniah said on 4/1/2012 12:18:45 AM
    Hi to all. There is a huge aircraft business in Ghana and I am in need of partners to kickstart this venture ASAP. Business plans and the necessary documentation are ongoing. Immediate market analysis of the venture would be mailed to you upon request. Only serious potential partners are welcomed. Contact me on aniahkan@gmail.com
  • 182. Marvin said on 4/2/2012 8:13:02 AM
    want to start an air charter business in india so please tell me what will the procedure to do so and approximate cost... contact me on sekar.marvin@gmail.com
  • 183. Antonio said on 4/3/2012 4:30:58 PM
    In response to Oliver #117 Am interested in starting air cargo business in the Bahamas, contact me at tdpursuit@aol.com

Doral #180, I own an Aztec and am interested in air cargo to bahamas
  • 184. mohammed akbar sayed said on 4/5/2012 10:57:01 AM
    Hello to all. I am an aircaft maintenance engineer and i am looking to start up my own aircraft maintenance organization, charter services or cargo services. contact me on 0822 972 464
  • 185. Stephane Dumas said on 4/12/2012 7:15:42 PM
    Dear Colleagues, Owned and operated an air charter brokerage company for ten years up till 2008. Now, I am looking to start operations in Canada and would like to find like minded entrepreneurial individual(s) and/or an organization interested in global expansion. stephanedumas2@gmail.com
  • 186. Sasha Wilkinson beginner adviser said on 4/17/2012 7:35:32 PM
    in response to 175. MM Gupta, the middle east market is already saturated with new charter companies providing this services. Your best might be here in west Africa with a target for the oil and mine workers with a set up in Ghana. Please do contact me at sasha@wawacl.com

sasha@wawacl.com || Aircraft Charter Business Consultant

• 187. diwakar said on 4/26/2012 7:24:27 PM
    hello everyone.looking to open small air taxi operation in nepal any ideas and views are welcome. any interested candidates are welcome. please dont hesitate to email me with any suggestions or plans at diwakar_mansingh@hotmail.com thanks.
  • 188. Prajwal Adhikari said on 5/2/2012 12:53:57 PM
    Hello Aditya If you are really interested in Investing in Airline business I have one Project which might be of your interest. To discuss the matter would highly appreciate if you could e-mail me in my id: adhikariprajwal@hotmail.com
  • 189. alan jee said on 5/7/2012 11:15:47 AM
    Dear all, I am from Malaysia. Any one with a private jet chartered license in Malysia. Or how can i get such license. I have got a pilot captain friend that does private jet maintenance and sell private jets as well. There are quite a few private jets in his garage ready to be chattered out when they are not being used most of the time by the owners. Are these private jets own by other people legal to be chartered if the owners agree? However we do not have the license to advertise these planes? I believe the owners are willing to charter out their jets to save maintenance and parking cost. Do anyone think private jet business will be popular in Malaysia. There is no local private jet company here yet. do email me jeeala@hotmail.com
  • 190. Mark Schoeman said on 5/26/2012 2:12:20 PM
    Hi all, Well where do I start, I'm looking for an angel investor to get involved with me in starting a cargo/freight company. Then at a later stage passenger. Have an amazing heavy lift helicopter we can wet lease for many usages to carry 20ton internal and 20 ton external for pipe lines, building construction, ambulance, rescue. Many more uses. Have a ruff business plan and out look on how we could utilize the machine. Also have ideas to use a C130 for cargo. Leave me an email if interested at phoenixcargo@webmail.co.za. I'm based in South Africa Johannesburg. Mark
  • 191. Ron said on 6/6/2012 7:03:53 AM
    Hi to everyone. Our team is prepared in investing into a start-up business jet business. Options for business jet shall include either Gulfstream 150 and / or Cessna Citation Excel. If positive, please forward the business plan to intermaininc@gmail.com. Provide 5-6 years of projections in cash flow, as we plan to approach leasing the brand new business jet. And be realistic in assumptions. Ron
  • 192. pooja soni said on 6/6/2012 3:34:03 PM
    i like to start an airlines company in india can anybody help me about starting point. i am clear about my business but dont know the procedure to start. i request if anybody have some who clear my doubts. tx. my email ad is-sonipooja9399@yahoo.com or priya9399@gmail.com. i appreciate replies
  • 193. Deepak Khajuria beginner adviser said on 6/9/2012 12:31:44 AM
    New Delhi India, Hi @pooja soni, I have over 6 yrs experience in charter business in india. Have complete knowledge of operations as well has huge data on clientele.. Lt me know if i could be of any assistance.
    HI All : Any firm wishing to set up Air Charter Operations in india, please contact me.. We have necessary expertise and knowledge of Indian markets and clientele. best regards

dkhajuria@yahoo.com || Aircraft Charter Business Consultant

• 194. Robert Willson Reo said on 6/14/2012 1:03:34 AM
    We are looking for people who are having Gulf stream ,Challanger 605, 604, Boeeing777 for lease can contact us. which we want to use them at USA for charter business only dry lease.
  • 195. S said on 6/14/2012 8:27:02 AM
    If you have an aircraft and want to base/operate in Northern Europe and need AOC, handling etc. let me know!
  • 196. faisal iqbal said on 6/17/2012 11:19:39 AM
    Need partners on Urgent basis for a start-up Airline for Long Haul routes from the USA. Airline with AOC and one aircraft medium range identified, market study and market response available to qualified investor/ partner. Heavy loads of Pax inbound and outbound, South Aisan VFR traffic. Serious inquiries only respond to aviacon01@hotmail.com. Low investment in the range of 3-3.5 million USD. Solid plans and excellent sustainable market potential. Thanks. Faisal ICA USA
  • 197. sultan said on 6/18/2012 6:25:50 AM
    My Name is Sultan, I am Introducing myself as a Charter consultant in Aviation Industry in the Middle East/Asia/Africa and Europe regions. I can source you with aircrafts for Cargo/Passengers. Please do not hesitate to contact me . I am based in Dubai my email is demee-bah@hotmail.com
  • 198. graham forx said on 6/24/2012 8:50:19 AM
    I have some huge amount I will like to invest on aviation business but I have no knowledge about aviation and I need a professional to handle this project since I am still serving in government of my country so you will be the one to handle this project if you are interested. you will have to let me know all that is needed to make it project a success,please contact me on my personal email address so we can talk more about this, thanks so much for your understanding. yours faithfully Graham forex. grahamforx@rediffmail.com
  • 199. masimba musandu said on 6/25/2012 10:59:43 AM
    Hie am looking for funds in aviation I don't mind to work in return without getting payed am based in south africa and am strangling to take off the ground please help my number is +277783344319 or email me on masimbamusandu@yahoo.com
  • 200. tom said on 7/2/2012 1:32:19 AM
    i am interested to know much about leasing of aircrafts for operators. Do we need any license in Australia for brokering business of aircraft business.