Starting a McAlister's Deli Franchise
McAlister's Deli Franchise was founded in the year 1989 and has been into franchising since 1994. The goal of the founder - Don Newcomb was to come up with a "gourmet deli with Southern charm." The total annual sales of the company were about $200 million while the unit sales were about $1.25 million in a year.
McAlister's Deli restaurants are serving about 90 menu items in order to make sure that the customers has a lot to choose from.
Customers can choose from appetizers, sandwiches, super-stuffed baked potatoes, salads, kid's meals, desserts and more. At the counter, the customers will make their pick from the different menus, they will have their appetizers and drinks, sit down and just wait for the waiter to bring their foods to them and they will also be given drink refills.
Cost and Fees of McAlister's Deli Franchise
The total investment will cost you about $417.5K-1.6M. For the franchise fee, you will need to shell off $20K-40K. The ongoing royalty fee of McAlister's Deli franchise is 5%. Ten years (renewable) is the term of agreement.
McAlister's Deli has its policy and one of which is no tipping policy. But if in case customers will leave tips, they will collect it and donate it to charities.
Becoming a Franchisee
If you are a smart entrepreneur, joining the McAlister's franchise program would be a great move. With the McAlister's franchise program you will be able to:
- You will let the market know about a modern and new restaurant concept.
- You will be a part of the fast growing franchise chain.
- You will have the chance to enjoy the multiple revenue opportunities from the McAlister's system.
- You can take advantage of the streamlined operational system which was designed for competence and value.
- As a franchisee, you will be able to put up a multiple-unit organization with the help of training and support program provided by McAlister's Deli restaurant itself.
McAlister's Deli is seeking for franchisees from all over the world, it can be from the U.S. Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United states, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Marketing the business is through ad slicks, regional advertising.
With all of the information mentioned above, you now have the necessary information that you need to know about starting a McAlister’s Deli franchise, so start making your move now.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Ziiing Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunity
- Yogurtland Franchise Information
- Opening a Wawa Franchise
- Amul Ice Cream Franchise
- Food Cart Franchising Business
- Aavin Milk Franchise
- Owning a Rita's Italian Ice Franchise Business
- Owning a Pita Pit Franchise
- Start Nestle Toll House Cafe Franchise
- How much is a KFC Franchise
- Aamchi Mumbai Vada Pav Franchise Opportunity