Start a Blinds Installation, Cleaning & Repair Business
If you want to start a blinds installation, cleaning, and repair business, you should have enough knowledge and skills about these services.
If capital is a problem, you can borrow money or apply for a business loan using your business plan. You will need to secure the needed office space, equipment, machine, tools, and supplies.
Start a Blinds Installation, Cleaning, & Repair Business
When starting a blinds installation, cleaning and repair business, there are many things that you should attend to. You will be offering various services and you must be knowledgeable enough to provide quality service at all times. If you don’t want to train your employees, it would be best to hire skilled staffs. Before going any further, you will have to create a business plan. To do this, you need to conduct thorough research about the industry. Study the market carefully to determine if there is a need for this type of business. Determine the most effective methods to advertise the business to attract potential clients.
Choose an ideal location for the business. The business office should be located near malls and other big establishments where there is high traffic. Decorate the business to provide a welcoming atmosphere to clients. You should know how to install, clean, and repair blinds. Determine the installation equipment and tools you need and purchase them. For the cleaning services, you will need to buy a cleaning machine which cost $7,000 - $15,000. Choose a suitable brand and model that can meet your needs and requirements. If you find the machine too costly, you can rent out the machine whenever you have orders for cleaning blinds.
Supplies You Need
Aside from the equipment and machine, you also need to get supplies like cleaning solution and sheeting agent. You will need to get vacuum cleaners, cleaning clothes, small ladder, buckets, and a vehicle. You can travel with ease to the desired location if you have your own vehicle. Your customers will not be limited to residential homes; you can also accept installation, cleaning, and repair jobs from hotels, private lodges, hospitals, and offices. You can charge $10 - $15 per blind but before you determine pricing, you must determine the existing fees or rates in your city or region.
You can promote the business through newspaper ads, online ads, or sending direct mail to your mailing lists. You can visit your potential customers and leave your business card. Try to post flyers in bulleting boards or in other places where it can be seen by customers. Now, if financing is a problem, you can always use your business plan to apply for a business loan. You can also consult non-profit organizations if they offer financial assistance to would-be business owners. You can also choose a partnership structure so that you will not be the only one to shoulder the capital.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Starting a Small Engine Repair Shop
- Starting a Mobile Auto Repair Business
- Starting an Electronic Repair Shop
- How to Start Tire Repair Shop
- Setting up a Motorcycle Repair Shop
- Startup Computer Repair and Maintenance Business
- How to Start an Air Conditioner Repair Shop Business
- Start a Gas Pump Repair Business