SMS Business Idea
If you want to launch a marketing campaign, why don’t you make use of the SMS option? This is a cost effective and very efficient choice these days.
A lot of people use mobile phones and you can reach them any time.
You might think that SMS has been around for many years already and using it for marketing purposes can be a bit tricky. A lot of people have mobile phones these days and they carry them anywhere. Why not tap on this opportunity to increase brand awareness?
Case Studies on the Use of SMS
There are many case studies that were conducted to prove the efficacy of using SMS for marketing purposes. For instance, Dunkin’ Donuts was able to increase its sales by 9% when they started their SMS marketing campaign. Ads were displayed on billboards, store boards, and over the radio. When customers responded by SMS, they got coupons that can be used in local outlets. Radio stations have already using SMS-based marketing to enhance interaction with listeners. Listeners were allowed to send SMS to comment on any bulletin or to share their views.
There are many ways for you to utilize SMS and enjoy the benefits. You can start with the following:
- Broadcasting new promotions or offers to customers through SMS. Since most people carry mobile phones, you are sure to reach them any time, and anywhere. You can send customers announcements, news and other special offers.
- Offer mobile vouchers to customers and they can use it to get free items or get discounts from their purchases. Instead of printing paper vouchers, you can save on the costs if you simply settle with the SMS option. In order for customers to receive mobile vouchers, they need to pay a monthly or weekly fee.
- Sell wallpaper and ringtones through SMS. Every download will be charged a fee. Since customers love the latest tunes and wallpaper, you will not find it hard to earn some money.
- Hold SMS contests and try to offer great prizes. Every person that wants to join the contest should pay a small fee.
- Use SMS to send info about the business that is valuable to customers.
There are still many other methods that you can use to get the most out of the SMS. Indeed, going mobile is a great idea these days. You need to keep up with modern technology and it is also a cost effective option to launch your marketing campaigns. Just think about how much you can save with SMS since you no longer have to print papers ads and other similar forms of advertisement. The SMS option doesn’t cost much and you can surely benefit in the end.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides