Open a Medical Uniform Store
Many are in the medical profession and they are required to wear uniforms. There is definitely a wide market in medical uniform business.
How to open a medical uniform store is not as complicated as it may seem. Plan your way into the business and come out successful and a millionaire out of your store.
Know what particular medical uniform you want to sell. Scrubs are the most popular right now. Not to forget, the usual uniforms of doctors, lab gowns, nurse’s uniforms and uniforms of all of the medical employees and staffs. You may include in your collection branded names of medical uniforms and those which are specially designed medical uniforms.
Be the best in the field of your business; consider making your store a one stop-shop of medical uniforms and medical supplies. Once your store is starting to be competitive you can start adding other medical items in your store such as medical shoes, headdress, medical slippers and medical supplies.
Contact hospitals and clinics for possible bulk orders. Get in touch with the purchasing department of hospitals and clinics and know the bidding process for a possible contract with any of them. You may also ask permission from the hospital administration for the possibility of putting up a kiosk in a certain portion of the hospital commissary so that you can put on display the many designs of medical uniforms and scrubs. This is possible for only a certain number of days. Provide catalogs or brochures and calling cards to be given away during the whole duration of your stay.
Look for medical uniform manufacturers and choose who can offer you the best deal. You can also manufacture your own medical uniforms although this will be more tedious for you since you will be the one to do the designs and purchase the fabrics, threads and all the other materials you will need for the production of medical uniforms. You can outsource the sewing or you can buy sewing machines and hire the best seamstress. Make sizing an issue of the past, make sure that you can cater to customers whose size range from XXS-12XL and even to the shortest to the tallest customers.
Do an inventory of your products once every month and jot down every sale made every single day for book keeping, accounting and auditing purposes.
Create a website for online orders to cater customers who are too busy visit your store personally. Best of all you can do business 24/7 if you have your own website and the possibility of a wider range of market since a website can be viewed all over the world with just a click of the mouse.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Tips on Jewelry Store Liquidation
- How to Open an Auto Parts and Accessories Store?
- Starting a Wine and Spirits Store
- How to Run a Retail Store
- How to Start a School Uniform Store
- How to Start a Baby Retail Store
- How to Start Battery Retail Store
- Start a Diamond Import Export Business
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Retail Business