How to Start Jani-King Franchise
Jani-King is a commercial janitorial services company that is customer-based. The company usually charges its customers based on the initial service rendered. If you are an expanding cleaning service company, having a Jani-King franchise is the best way for you.
The company is considered as the leading commercial cleaning franchise firm in the world, with more than 35 years of experience in the cleaning business.
A well-rounded support system will always be on hand ensuring you and your franchise to have the most desired success level in the industry. The kind of service that Jani-King provides is what reflects in its ownership pride.
To date, the company is now offering several options on obtaining a licensed franchise. You can either invest in one franchise for a small town operation or acquiring an entire area or region by being a master franchiser. With more than 10,000 franchises worldwide and more than 100 regional network offices; the company is in-charged of the getting contracts from building owners and commercial operators. The work will be then handed down to franchise owners.
The expected start up cost for one Jani-King franchise is around $11,300 to $34,100. However, this does not include the rental and operation cost of the building.
One way for you to ensure the business is by tapping in the company’s customer base. Under the contract, the regional offices of Jani-King give first-time owners the rights to provide service to any customers in the list provided by the firm. This allows you to know whether you can start business operation on part-time or full-time basis.
Local operations are available 24/7 and can perform specific tasks depending on what accounts or company they handle.
Effectiveness and efficiency are ensured by several offices by working hand-in-hand with a local support team.
Another way of doing business the Jani-King way, is by acquiring the company’s “brand name”. The name alone became a valuable asset for you in starting your own Jani-King franchise. The regional office also gives professional and updated operations and customer service.
When it comes to personnel development, the company gives its franchisee an administrative support that will lead to a fast business development. The level of training for you and your staff will increase operation effectiveness by more than 80 percent in the first year alone.
The said scheme also provides professional methods and practices in management sales, cleaning services, and promotional techniques. Video presentations, printed manuals are included in the training, not to mention classroom lectures and discussions, actual demonstrations, formal instruction, and practical hands-on training.
Customer satisfaction is what drives a Jani-King franchisees business. Each of the Jani-King office has a staff of marketing experts that will provide new franchisees with new customers and new way of initiating business while the regional office provide complete invoice for your customer and administrative maintenance.
- I want to start business in Bhutan, khuruthang. i need the the information regarding the franchise and other formalities. looking forward for the information. Chandra.
- Hello I'm interested in becoming a self business owner of Janiking can someone contact me for further assistance thank you .
- Richmond Va US
- Please send any information regarding starting a cleaning business & contracting with your company. The address to send this information to is 1712 Pearson Avenue Southwest Apt. L Birmingham, Alabama 35211. Send to Janice Holmes Thank you
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a KFC Franchise?
- How to Become a McDonald's Franchisee?
- How to Start Your Subway Franchising Business?
- Franchise Start up Costs
- PCSO Lotto Franchise Fee, Cost, Information
- Lululemon Franchise Information
- Dollarama Franchise
- Adani Cng Franchise Opportunities
- ExpressTax Franchise Information