How to Start a Parking Lot Cleaning Business
Almost all business establishments have parking lots. It is unavoidable that garbage would build up in the parking area.
That is why it is important to hire manpower to clean up the parking area.
In today’s industrial age employing services is getting expensive. That is why many business owners prefer to outsource jobs to minimize the expenses. They prefer to hire service provider to clean and sweep the parking lots. This option would not only ensure cleanliness but also cost-effective as you can obtain their services at economical rate. Indeed, this kind of business is a profitable and flourishing venture. When starting a parking lot cleaning business, it requires expertise and proper planning.
Legal Issues to Start a Parking Lot Cleaning Business
Before you can start your business it is required to secure all the necessary permits and licenses. You should inquire from the states authorities on the legal documents needed in the business. If you have a lawyer you can let him or her secure the requirements. Usually, a performance bond is required before you can operate your business. This is important so that you can avoid penalties and charges for not abiding the necessary permits and sanctions. This would also make your business legal.
After securing all the necessary legal documents, the next thing to do is to develop a marketing strategy. A comprehensive marketing plan would help you in developing policy in dealing with customers as well as attracting prospect clients. You can ask the business owner of the establishment about the service contract. It would be ideal if you will submit bid proposal in government agencies and other companies. You can show them your services for 1 day free service so that you can demonstrate your cleaning operations. Included in the marketing plan is the pricing policy that determines the costs of services. Make sure that the pricing policy is detailed in accordance to the geographical location. You also need to include the additional charges incurred when using additional equipment aside from the equipment cited in the contract. In this way, it would be fair to your clients to know how much it would cost them if they hire your services.
Above all, procuring all the equipments needed in the parking lot cleaning services would require big amount of start up capital. That is why it is important to make a detailed business plan earlier so that you can determine how much fund you will need to secure. The bank and other lending company would check your business plan before letting you loan fund. Some of the equipment that you should procure includes pick-up truck, gas power leaf blower, slide-in unit, breathing masks, work gloves, goggles and ear plugs. You may also consider procuring specialized equipment that you can use in doing specific projects.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- How to Start a Daiquiri Business?
- How to Start a Merchandising Business
- Starting a Gemstone Business
- Starting a Gourmet Popcorn Business
- Starting a Sausage Business
- How to Start a Used Car Parts Business
- How to Start a Key Cutting Business
- How to Start a Fudge Business
- How to Start Cotton Export Business
- Starting an Adult Entertainment Business