How to Market a Credit Card
Most individuals use credit cards. This is much helpful especially if you do not have handy cash and you would need to buy something really essential. However, the use of credit cards also has its own advantages.
While some people are curious on how to market a credit card, some would simply want to learn how to be safe in using them and how to maintain the safety of their credit cards.
Credit cards need safekeeping for once they are stolen or lost, there are a lot of consequences that might happen, posing threats to the users. This is why when credit cards are concerned, the authorities are doing all they can in order to educate credit card holders.
Stolen Numbers of Credit Cards
Many of the security experts today are being alarmed and are now putting their attention to the so-called data supermarkets wherein numbers of stolen credit cards are being sold in fixed prices. According to some reports, when it comes to black market, the details on the credit cards are relatively cheap as compared to the big companies’ logfiles, which, when sold, can amount up to $300.
Credit Card Number: Selling it Online
How much would your credit card number be if you sold it in the Internet? Thieves these days have their ways of being able to do their dirty business that is why they are really hard to capture and there is certainly nothing new with cheap cards being sold. The researchers who have tried to track servers of relay chat in the Internet, the place where business like this is being widely done, were able to report that the lowest prices of the credit card numbers are tremendously going down during the last couple of years. It was also reported that the numbers can now be bought for only 40 cents to $20.
Credit Card Numbers for Sale
For a time, how many credit card numbers do you think are for sale? An academic group has found out that in IRC channels’ set they accessed in the year 2006, there are already 402 card numbers that serve as teasers that will be used to attract more business. However, they could not really say if the said cards are in use or if those accounts are still active.
The Shrinking Demand
However, today, it is already deemed that the demand for the information about credit cards is no longer that high these days, the main reason of which is that these data are already not valuable. If you want to know how to market a credit card, you must be aware that the companies are now shouldering majority of your bill if you have a pilfered card number. Law dictates that $50 dollars will be shouldered by the consumer for the lost cards yet many of the companies just waive even that amount. Fraud has been essentially cut down now that the companies are exerting extra effort to combat the problem, with the likely benefit of accessing the number of the stolen card highly reduced.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Why is Marketing Important to a Business
- Why Social Media Marketing
- What is Viral Marketing
- Where to Market Your Business
- Steps to Establish Brand Name for Your Product
- Starting a Marketing Branding Company
- Mascot - A Marketing Tool for a Business
- Making Money with Marketing Pond
- Local Television Advertising Rates
- Types of Viral Marketing
- Gym Membership Promotions
- How to Market Tourism
- Marketing Ideas for Gyms