How does Poverty Affect the Business
Poverty is one of the leading problems of the world especially in underdeveloped countries. As the population of the world increases, it is somewhat a common problem wherein many people cannot have the means to afford proper food, shelter, clothing and other necessities.
However, how does poverty really affect the business? This question will be answered in this article, so read on.
What is Poverty?
The explosion of population is one of the factors why poverty increases. Unfortunately, a child who is born with unemployed parents with disorganize life, it is more or likely that they will experience poverty when they grow up. As a result, they will grow up malnourished and uneducated. This may lead for some of them to linger around the street, take some prohibited drugs and perform some crimes like burglary. Now this is how poverty affects the business. As you know, the main target of these impoverish people is to steal the items or money from these business or establishments just for them to have means to buy foods and other necessities for their love ones or even for their vices.
Poverty and Crime
Poverty and crime is somewhat connected with each. This is because many people are being pushed to do some crimes just to get out of poverty. Being extremely poor is not easy because you don’t know where will you get money to buy foods and other needs especially if you have lots of children. Crimes like robbery and even murder in some case is very common especially in suburban or community wherein there are a lot of uneducated and unemployed individuals.
The Affect of Poverty to Business
Any type of crime due to poverty has a significant impact on the business. The first one is the loss of revenue or income especially if the profit of the business has been robbed. Even though you can still able to recover it by doubling your effort and sales, it’s still very difficult to loss revenue. In case the property or the establishment itself has been burned or damaged due to crime like arson, it is not easy to put things together again. It will take months to years until you recover your lost. In some case business may become bankrupt especially if crimes have caused them an extreme damage not just to property but also to revenue and capital.
Solving the Problem of Poverty
The government has a lot of programs on how people from highly poverty areas can able to improve their life. One of this is study now and pays later programs, which offers allowances and tuition fee for them to get the right education and stop poverty. Aside from the education, the number of available jobs in the city or state is also equally important because how can you able to be employed if there’s no available jobs right? Also the person should also try to dream for something big.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Planning a Business Open House
- Planning a Business Exit Strategy
- Planning a Business Grand Opening
- Planning a Business Retreat
- How to Increase Hospital Revenue
- Types of Business Objectives
- How to Increase Catering Sales
- How to Increase Hotel Revenue
- How are Businesses Interdependent
- How to Plan a Business Cocktail Reception
- Changes in Business Practices
- How Grocery Stores Set Prices?